FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bin Laden To Release 9/11 Message. AND NOW THE SEQUEL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Bin Laden To Release 9/11 Message. AND NOW THE SEQUEL Reply with quote

http://www.orange.co.uk/news/topstories/20876.htm?linkfrom=hp4&link=ti cker_pos_1_link_2&article=index

I just cant wait. see they have got a new beard for him.About time.

UPDATE 10th September

http://www.orange.co.uk/news/topstories/21259.htm?linkfrom=hp3&link=ti cker_pos_1_link_5&article=index

Perhaps trying to iron out the mistakes in the first video. Dennis Norden may be able to include it in "It will be allright on the night"

Last edited by fish5133 on Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, IDEFENSE's Intelcenter must have been working overtime to meet the pre 9/11 deadline.

Razz

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all so 1984 it’s not even funny.

Well, OBL has either discovered the secret of reversing the ageing process so he will probably look about 21. Or he has discovered the secret of halting the ageing process - because in his last release he was wearing the same clothes and looked exactly as he did in 2001.

There's been so much hype about this, I thought there might have been a trailer released.

The Military Industrial Complex must have pulled out all the stops for this, judging from the hype, maybe they have a surgically enhanced look-a-like.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acrobat74

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This new video is probably part of the re-branding exercise of terror providers:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/

Quote:
AL QAEDA TO REBRAND AS 'SCIMITAR 3000'

THE world's leading terror provider is to overhaul its identity in a £20m rebranding strategy.

With an ever increasng number of angry Islamist groups, the Al Qaeda leadership believe 'Scimitar3000' will set them apart as, "professional, efficient and profoundly insane".

Ayman El-Mukhtar, Al Qaeda's head of marketing, said: "Many people do not now how to pronounce Al Qaeda. We get 'Al Kayda' or 'Al Ka-ee-da' and one of those annoying little Scotsmen at the BBC insists on 'Al Kie-da'. It does my bloody head in.

"And even if they pronounce it right they always get the translation wrong. Some think it means 'The Base' while others say it means 'The Head'. I spoke to one guy last week who though it meant 'The Bongos'."

He added: "Scimitar3000 is clean and stylish with a high recognition factor. It focus-grouped incredibly well in Peshawar.

"And although it looks hip, it also says we have not lost touch with our roots. It says 'this a 21st Century killing machine founded on the principles of mediaeval bloodlust'."

But the move has angered the organisation's grass roots. One low level operative in western Europe, said: "We're having to sell knocked-off iPods to raise enough money for flying lessons and they're spending £20 million on a letterhead. Sometimes I wonder why I want to blow myself up."

Wayne Hayes, of London-based brand consultants Conceptomatix, said: "I look at the big sword and I think 'swoosh!' It makes me go all wobbly and want to sit down and have a bowl tea and some hubbly-bubbly with a large Afghani tribesman. Super."
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/09/new-videotape-f.html

New Videotape From Bin Laden; Al Qaeda's No. 1 Still Alive

Quote:

"It does look oddly like he is wearing a false beard," Richard Clarke, a former White House counterterrorism official and now ABC News consultant, said. "If we go back to the tape three years, he had a very white beard. This looks like a phony beard that has been passed on."

The "phony beard" may be an important clue as to where bin Laden is hiding, according to Clarke.

"One place where a beard would stand out would be southeast Asia, the Philippines, Indonesia," Clarke told ABC News. "No one's thought he was there, but that is an environment where most men, Muslim men don't have beards."
theninja
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Bin Laden promoting new product!! Reply with quote

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: A serious question... Reply with quote

Just had a question raised and I know there are some Muslims, and religiously knowledgeable people on this forum.

OK, for a pious, devout Muslim, like OBL is supposed to be, dying the beard or hair is prohibited as is wearing jewellery. This would be considered "vain" and surely incompatible with your devotion to god.

I just read a message on a message board which said that if you are trying to be saintly, or a religious leader in Islam that dying your beard wouldn't stand you in good stead neither would wearing “bling-bling”, because it shows you are more interested in impressing women, and pursuing worldly pleasures rather than accepting god and your god given appearance.

Are there any Muslims or religeously scholarly people would could enlighten these thoughts.

I mean OBL would know this and so he wouldn't wear a phoney beard or a dyed beard.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: A serious question... Reply with quote

Whats happening is quite simple.
The less people believe the lies the younger he gets.
Its a bit like everything else in America.
The more a product is promoted the less it sells.
Overproduction does indeed lead to underconsumption.

The fake war on terror is no different.
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw the news (various stations) talking about a so-called 'new' tape to be released on September 11th 2007.

Then they started talking about the topics "Bin Laden" touches on in the tape.....WHAT?!?!?

Let’s get this straight.......

There is to be a new tape RELEASED on September 11th 2007, yet we are already privy to what he apparently has said????

So......what, the media has been shown and advanced screening or seen the script already?? This is ridiculous.

It's getting more and more like an upcoming Hollywood blockbuster!!!

It's odd because now the tape seems to be "out" on general release. So it's not a September 11th Release anymore??? I was going to buy popcorn and everything.....damn!! (Although popcorn might kill me I'm told)

On Fox News I also just heard Geraldo say to Bill O'Reilly - "Remember, John Kerry did put the last Bush Whitehouse win down to a Tape Release from Osama Bin Laden" (almost the words he said anyway). Which is something people like us have mentioned in the past.

ALSO - I actually do think that this new tape is a fake. Seeing it....it's not right. And it (the tape) actually mentions Nicolas Sarkozy and Gordon Brown.....which are both perfect recent areas to cover for the people faking this rubbish.

Last edited by GazeboflossUK on Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:16 am; edited 3 times in total
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the BBC "Have Your Say" Comments give me hope......

"It's a video. It's in arabic. And it's been translated for us.

So there's at least three points there which mean we could be being told porkies....

For someone whose kidneys were supposedly giving out, he's sure surviving well in his caves.....

My gut feel: he's dead. But he might have left a load of videos with instructions to release them regularly to keep the myth and the tension going.

I might be wrong, but it's what I feel.

Just like Lord Lucan. Dead, but alive in the Press."

Rhys Jaggar, Leeds

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

"How very convinient that Bin Laden releases a video around the anniversary of Sept 11th...Whats reported isn't always as it seems...Hopefully this is something more and more people are wising up to.
This smells like and inside job if ever i've seen one!"

junaid, London

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

"What do I make of this tape? Nothing.

Osama has made threat after threat, but doesnt have the capability to actually carry out anything major. he is not the bogeyman that has the ability to destroy modern civilisation as he and the neo-cons make him out to be.

So should i live in fear of another "terrorist attack"? nope im more worried about drivers when crossing the road."

zeyn Khan, London, United Kingdom

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BBC report Osama as saying the following...
Quote:
"You made one of your greatest mistakes, in that you neither brought to account nor punished those who waged this war," the speaker in the tape says, according to the transcript obtained by ABC News.

"You permitted Bush to complete his first term, and stranger still, chose him for a second term, which gave him a clear mandate from you... to continue to murder our people in Iraq and Afghanistan".

"It has now become clear to you and the entire world the impotence of the democratic system and how it plays with the interest of the peoples and their blood by sacrificing soldiers and populations to achieve the interests of the major corporations".

...hmmm Confused Whether it is Osama or not, I guess I can't really argue with this point... it just about nails the situation.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if my local Chinese friends have already released a DVD version of the movie?
3 for £5 or 7 for a tenner

I just hope the more times they keep doing this the more people round the world keep waking up to the truth.
Unfortunately alot of unwashed do still fall for even the most crude and blatant lies.

Osama is retired. Living with his brother in Saudi Arabia in a secure location. His brother virtually admitted it during an interview with Larry King i seem to remember. He was asked if he would give Osama up to which he replied "if he was your brother Larry would you turn him in?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote:
OK, for a pious, devout Muslim, like OBL is supposed to be, dying the beard or hair is prohibited as is wearing jewellery. This would be considered "vain" and surely incompatible with your devotion to god.

Actually it is firstly good to point out.
Osama Bin Ladin is as close to being the Anti-Christ as Adolf Hitler, George Bush and Tony Blair.
Osama Bin Ladin is NOT a muslim by any loose interpretation of the word.
All the Saudi 'princes' are a bunch of devil worshipping inbreds.

Forget jewellery and beards
It is by your deeds that you shall be judged.
Murder, terror, violence, drug dealing, lying, currupting, taking the Lords name in vain, etc
Osama is as close to being a muslim as George Bush or Tony Blair.
His family sold their collective souls to the devil a long time ago.
(Prescot Bush)

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/video/2007/09/07/VI200709 0701915.html
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Right handed?? Reply with quote

I've just watched the small clip of the 'Bin Laden' video from Linda's link above, and something struck me as a little odd here (apart from the obvious such as he seems to be getting younger!!)

Bin Laden is supposed to be left handed, but if you watch the video he seems to be using his right hand a great deal, gesticulating and moving pages. Now I'm right handed, and mainly use my right hand to gesticulate.

See his description at the FBI website http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

(And, if you do follow that link, do please point out to me where it tells us that Bin Laden is actually wanted for 911, please)
jazds

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more nonsense they peddle like this, the more I realise just how dumb they think we all are.

Not only is this blaitant propaganda but the chances that someone on kidney dialaysis is still alive and evading the NWO goons in caves in Afganistan and Packistan is farsical in the extreme.

So well timed for the sixth anniversary, the OBL media gurus should be working for hollywood with their pre-release snip bits, which they seem to be providing with a hot line to the Western media, oblivious of anyone following a trail to find their video production cave!

WTF someone wake me up! It's like the living in the matrix!
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazds wrote:

Not only is this blaitant propaganda but the chances that someone on kidney dialaysis is still alive and evading the NWO goons in caves in Afganistan and Packistan is farsical in the extreme.

Eeeexactly. Nice laughs with this re-emergence *. Smile

Quote:
WTF someone wake me up! It's like the living in the matrix!

Why do you think the Wachowskis made the movie? Smile
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was listening to AJ today, he spoke about this video.

Don't know what you lot think, but he seems to reckon it is computer generated (CGI/Animation whatever)?

Thoughts?
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Don't know what you lot think, but he seems to reckon it is computer generated (CGI/Animation whatever)?

Thoughts?

Its certainly possible. Apparently in real time aswell.

http://www.technologyreview.com/read_article.aspx?id=12115&a=f PIXEL PLASTICITY July 2000 article

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe it is the real Bin Laden in Hollywood.
After all how can he appear on a video clip without having his beard coloured.
He has to look young and active. After all cave dwelling, under sea living is the new thing to be in. Bin Laden was always ahead of his time.
We should try and fine out who his stylist is to go along. He has done more for men with grey hair that is imaginable,
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I hope I look that good when my Kidneys have gone down the pan, I'm the most wanted man on earth, I live under constant pressure of annihilation, I'm running the world's biggest terror organisation, i'm dead, I'm living in a cave and or Pakistan.

Can't really see my self doing those things, but you never know what tomorrow brings...
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was listening to George Galloway on talk sport last night, He is convinced it is the real Bin Laden and pushed aside all the conspiracy phone callers, saying it was a fake. What a Plonker Gallops is. He needs to wake up big time.

There was also many phone calls on 911 being an inside job, he called them all nutters.
He is always right and everyone else is wrong? you can't make it up can you.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Galloway's double speak... Reply with quote

Ahhh. but Linda, Galloway sang from a different songsheet when he was interviewing William Rodriguez!!

Go to http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5504984115181602028&hl=en-GB

The interview starts at seven minutes twenty seconds into the video. Galloway is a man with a forked tongue, and used to double speak!! I used to respect the guy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: