FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breakthrough on British TV:BBC Question time Blackpool 22/9/
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Breakthrough on British TV:BBC Question time Blackpool 22/9/ Reply with quote

A good nights work for the 911 Truth campaign!

Here is my brief report of the evenings event:-

Arrived at the Norbreck Castle Hotel just after 6pm with my wife DB arrived at the same time but we kept our cover and did not speak to each other but exchanged a smile!

We were asked to complete two question cards each and told the proceeding would be finished at around 9-30pm. I did four cards (used wifes) and we were told that the 8 questions that were to be selected would be the most common/popular question cards!!!! Its a lottery basically!

We were led into a very basic set at about 7-15pm with an audience of about 200. We were directed to front row seats and when I looked back DB was very well positioned centrally three rows back. Neither of us were selected to raise questions so the only way we could get the 911 truth out was in follow up to the questions.

When the first question was raised on Iraq I knew that this was the big opportunity. When the panel had responsed to the questioner further hands went up including DB and my own. I heard David Dimberley(DD) invite the guy in the middle and looked back in amazement as DB started to speak, only to be cut out by DD who pointed out it he was inviting the guy behind him to speak.

I thought that we had lost the chance but no DD came back to DB slightly later and he did the business using his favourite and the most controversial point that the planes that hit the towers were not civilian airlines but military planes which fired missiles. It totally silenced the audience and the disbelief on the eyes of the panel stood out for me!
I immediately raised my hand to DD in an attempt to give DB some back up support with the intention of raising the point that the Pentagon had not been struck by a Boeing 757 and that the buildings in NY had been brought down by controlled explosives, but DD immediately cut the subject dead by refering to the passenger mobile phone calls and moved on to the next question.

What was to follow was really quite incredible! Half way through the stage lights failed. A fuse had blown and filming stopped. I looked round at DB and began to think negatively. After 10 minutes the technical problem had not been sorted and DD was struggling to keep the attention of the audience. At this point I thought that maybe there was another opportunity here so I dug into my bag pulled out 6 CtE dvds stood up, and approached the panels desk from my front row seat and handed out the dvd to each one of them including DD!

Their faces were one of sheer utter amazement and despite the producers late attempt to stop me in my path the deed was done and the audience wondered what the hell was going on! The intention of dishing out the dvds was an attempt to resurrect the 911 issue. Unfortunately each member of the panel hid their dvd under the table and nothing else was said! The problem took 20 minutes to fix!

At the end David went off to the front and handed DD the Blackpool picture evidence and I followed it up by bringing out the DRG book "The New Pearl Harbour" and announced to DD that the forward was by MP Michael Meacher. I noticed his amazement when he clocked the front of the book! Following this several young people came up to me asking for a copy of the dvd which I duly supplied.

On arrival home at just after 11pm I was pleased to see that no editing had been done and DB had got the message out!

Could this have been the UK 911 Truth campaigns finest hour. I really hope not and that we will reap better rewards for our truth warrior efforts in the not too distant future!

As Andrew keeps saying keep asking the tough questions.

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
spun
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can he (Boyle), who clearly knows nothing about the REAL facts of 9/11 go on national television and make the entire movement look like a joke.

The missile theory has been disproven, yet people who are not informed continue to spread this disinformation attempt.

David Boyle has set the movement back at least 2 years and is turning it into a laughing stock. He is unable to provide proof of these claims and as anyone who knows the true facts of 9/11, the missile theory is complete BS set up as a method of distraction.

Well done Boyle, you've played right into their hands and made US ALL look like fools.

This person should not be allowed to represent the british 9/11 movement.
John. M

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Who has scientifically proven the missile theory please Reply with quote

Spun you say "The missile theory has been disproven, yet people who are not informed continue to spread this disinformation attempt".

Fair enough so let's have the evidence that clearly disproves the theory please.

Are we saying here that all of the DVD's given out, e.g. "In Plane Site", "Confronting The Evidence", "Loose Change", etc. are just piffle?

The mind boggles.

I think you are being too harsh here.

At least we should congratulate our forum members Pikey, DB et al for using their initiative in penetrating a media that is nigh on impenetrable, don't you think?

Best wishes,

John. M
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was TV history Pikey - great stuff 4sure.

You know you've hit the mark when trolls like 'spun' emerge.
9/11 Stole My Freedom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: A good nights work for the 911 Truth campaign? Reply with quote

Joseph Goebells wrote:
Tell a Lie That is Big Enough, and Repeat it Often Enough, and the Whole World Will Believe It

Last edited by 9/11 Stole My Freedom on Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*delete*
don't feed the trolls!
UKDude
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: A good nights work for the 911 Truth campaign? Reply with quote

Ron Jonson wrote:
A good nights work for the 911 Truth campaign?

What planet are you on, mate? I know what planet David Boyle thinks he is on. Anybody, ANYBODY, who thinks that going on national television and spouting garbage about pods, flashes and missiles either is not interested in promoting the truth or ought to be on ant-psychotic medication. Personally, I think that David Boyle ought to be on medication and Pikey (who seems to orchestrate this damaging activity) ought to be investigated because he seems to be deliberately promoting the most unbelievable and unprovable 'theories' when there is so much solid evidence to work with.

in my opinion, this was the 9/11 movement's darkest hour. If it is possible to recover any credibility it will take a very long time. Anybody who thinks that last night's 'stunt' was productive has a very slippery grip on reality.

I can say with %100 hart that you do not speak for me.

I have seen OVERWHELMING evidence that PROVES %100 that both attacks on the pentagon and on the Twin Towers where staged and lies that have been ignored on the whole event are nothing less than a disgrace and also make a mockery of the public.

Why is it that when you present someone with 20 facts and they think they come up with a half hearted excuse to one of them they feel the hole thing can be scrapped... if you or anyone else wants to prove these things to be false then take the time and effort that the people who find then do and convince us they are false rather then come up with a load of rubbish and make people out to be crazy for not trusting the Bush campaign that a 5 year old can see through!!

People like you need to wake up and stop eating everything you hear and see in the media, The Western government is in the middle of a VERY evil campaign and they are counting on people like you to get the job done.... don't think its going to get better and don't think because its not in your back yard its not happening.

open your eyes and look at the facts these are not "theories", they are very serious questions!

The USA government are imposing a New World Order on this world and they are in a rush! and they are riding you like a pony!
UKDude
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Breakthrough on British TV:BBC Question time Blackpool 2 Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
A good nights work for the 911 Truth campaign!

Here is my brief report of the evenings event:-

Arrived at the Norbreck Castle Hotel just after 6pm with my wife DB arrived at the same time but we kept our cover and did not speak to each other but exchanged a smile!

We were asked to complete two question cards each and told the proceeding would be finished at around 9-30pm. I did four cards (used wifes) and we were told that the 8 questions that were to be selected would be the most common/popular question cards!!!! Its a lottery basically!

We were led into a very basic set at about 7-15pm with an audience of about 200. We were directed to front row seats and when I looked back DB was very well positioned centrally three rows back. Neither of us were selected to raise questions so the only way we could get the 911 truth out was in follow up to the questions.

When the first question was raised on Iraq I knew that this was the big opportunity. When the panel had responsed to the questioner further hands went up including DB and my own. I heard David Dimberley(DD) invite the guy in the middle and looked back in amazement as DB started to speak, only to be cut out by DD who pointed out it he was inviting the guy behind him to speak.

I thought that we had lost the chance but no DD came back to DB slightly later and he did the business using his favourite and the most controversial point that the planes that hit the towers were not civilian airlines but military planes which fired missiles. It totally silenced the audience and the disbelief on the eyes of the panel stood out for me!
I immediately raised my hand to DD in an attempt to give DB some back up support with the intention of raising the point that the Pentagon had not been struck by a Boeing 757 and that the buildings in NY had been brought down by controlled explosives, but DD immediately cut the subject dead by refering to the passenger mobile phone calls and moved on to the next question.

What was to follow was really quite incredible! Half way through the stage lights failed. A fuse had blown and filming stopped. I looked round at DB and began to think negatively. After 10 minutes the technical problem had not been sorted and DD was struggling to keep the attention of the audience. At this point I thought that maybe there was another opportunity here so I dug into my bag pulled out 6 CtE dvds stood up, and approached the panels desk from my front row seat and handed out the dvd to each one of them including DD!

Their faces were one of sheer utter amazement and despite the producers late attempt to stop me in my path the deed was done and the audience wondered what the hell was going on! The intention of dishing out the dvds was an attempt to resurrect the 911 issue. Unfortunately each member of the panel hid their dvd under the table and nothing else was said! The problem took 20 minutes to fix!

At the end David went off to the front and handed DD the Blackpool picture evidence and I followed it up by bringing out the DRG book "The New Pearl Harbour" and announced to DD that the forward was by MP Michael Meacher. I noticed his amazement when he clocked the front of the book! Following this several young people came up to me asking for a copy of the dvd which I duly supplied.

On arrival home at just after 11pm I was pleased to see that no editing had been done and DB had got the message out!

Could this have been the UK 911 Truth campaigns finest hour. I really hope not and that we will reap better rewards for our truth warrior efforts in the not too distant future!

As Andrew keeps saying keep asking the tough questions.

Peace & truth

Well done mate!

I was delighted after seeing you bring this to the panels attention..I wonder how many of them were curious and how many where thinking "oops, we don't want people knowing about that"
daz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was funny, the guy said we've done a lot of research, saying WMD was words of mass deception, the plane appeared grey not white and blue. David Milliband thought the questioner was a crank, you could see it on Milliband's face. Then David Dimbleby said "one wonders who the passengers calling their loved ones were then". LOL.
John. M

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: HIS CELL PHONE WOULDN'T GO THROUGH Reply with quote

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002511832_jet22.htm l

ONLY GOES TO SHOW THAT CELL PHONE DON'T REALLY WORK AND THEY ESPECIALLY DON'T AT A CRUISING HEIGHT OF MORE THAN 30,000FT.

John. M
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to the programme

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/question_time/default.stm

I'll post more when I get a moment
spun
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For my last post I am receiving abusive PMs.

This does not look good for the 9/11 'Truth' movement. Well done Ally who I suspect is DB from the level of abuse towards me. Speak in public please. Don't be a coward.

As for evidence I ask you to check the most respected web sites about 9/11 (not ones connected with disinfo artist Jimmy Walter or known double agent sites such as WING TV) you will find most books and sites shun the missile theory because it is a distraction - cleary aimed at polluting information and causing confusion. All true global 9/11 activists know this - who have been investigating the event for years.
http://www.oilempire.us/pod.html
http://www.questionsquestions.net/blog/041116walter.html
http://www.oilempire.us/inplanesite.html

To label someone as a troll because they disagree with you shows the pure imaturity of the people who believe the missile theory.

What has recently happened is a group of uninformed people are looking at one theory and preaching it as gospel. On the front page of this web site you show the 'flash' - why do you as a movement focus on this while there's much, much more evidence to actually prove the events of 9/11 were orcastrated by the Bush administration.

In my opinion this 'movement' is designed to fail and to make real 9/11 activists look stupid. I for one, as a British citizen, do not consider this to be a 'truth' movement.

People here came along very late in the day, decided they knew the 'truth' and began destroying the years of work 9/11 truth activists have invested.

David Boyle should be ashamed of himself.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: respecting each other's different opinions. Reply with quote

spun wrote:

What has recently happened is a group of uninformed people are looking at one theory and preaching it as gospel. On the front page of this web site you show the 'flash' - why do you as a movement focus on this while there's much, much more evidence to actually prove the events of 9/11 were orcastrated by the Bush administration.

In my opinion this 'movement' is designed to fail and to make real 9/11 activists look stupid. I for one, as a British citizen, do not consider this to be a 'truth' movement.

People here came along very late in the day, decided they knew the 'truth' and began destroying the years of work 9/11 truth activists have invested.

David Boyle should be ashamed of himself.

Yes the flash is shown because the cover of Jimmy Walter's DVD is shown and the flash is on that. I think I would agree that it was perhaps a mistake to put that picture on the front of this website. We should reconsider that because the flash and the pod are controversial issues which tend to divide the movement.

Unfortunately the pod and the flash occur in the movies of Jimmy Walter, and Dave von Kleist as well as in Loose Change, which I think is a better DVD. They do not occur, however, in the new DVD put together by the Bristol 9/11 Truth group.

I have made the point to David Boyle that to highlight the pod and flash theories is, IMHO, unwise as it tends to divide 9/11 sceptics. But he does not accept my point.

Nevertheless, I feel bound to defend the right of anyone within this movement, including David, to put forward any theory they feel is significant. None of us speak on behalf of the movement. The movement endorses no one. It has no membership; it is merely a network. All of us are free to say what we like. We do not practise censorship.

Again I make a plea to everyone to avoid insulting and provocative language towards fellow 9/11 sceptics with whom you have disagreements. More than any other factor, I believe, this makes us look foolish.

How far we can respect each other's sincerely held diverse opinions is a measure of our maturity.

Noel
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: You came across as a bunch of nutters Reply with quote

What a missed opportunity. Great to see the books and the DVD's being distributed but you picked one of the flimsiest arguments.
Much better to have used the non-appearance of the US Air Force or the Free-Fall collapse of the twin towers when the fires were almost out to point out the central cracks in the official story. Even the CIA stock trading would have been better than the flimsy, silly looking point that was made.
The evidence that military planes were used is extremely shakey. I am left wondering about people's motives at making the 9/11 truth movement in the UK look like a bunch of nutcases on national TV.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
9/11 Stole My Freedom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph Goebells wrote:
Tell a Lie That is Big Enough, and Repeat it Often Enough, and the Whole World Will Believe It

Last edited by 9/11 Stole My Freedom on Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: You came across as a bunch of nutters Reply with quote

[quote="TonyGosling"]

What a missed opportunity

Not a missed opportunity, an opportunity to IMPROVE.

We now need committed activists amidst every single audience on question time in the upcoming series.

The next might speak of the Clearly controlled demolition.

The next might speak of the Pentagon mystery, where a "group of sophisticated terrorists" managed to plunge into the only part of the Pentagon devoid of any major US military figures"

The next might speak of the flight 93 enigma.

The next might speak of Bush being allowed to sit in a preannounced destination, whilst it was clear that America was under attack, or not even replying to Andrew Card when he spoke to him, or not being whisked away quicker than you can blink by the security services.

The next might speak of insider trading, or Sybil Edmunds or Colleen Rowley, etc etc.

Lets see whos got the Balls to finish what DB started. Whatever else you might think of the man, you cant deny him that !
daz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ONLY GOES TO SHOW THAT CELL PHONE DON'T REALLY WORK AND THEY ESPECIALLY DON'T AT A CRUISING HEIGHT OF MORE THAN 30,000FT. John. M

Sorry to go off topic, but did passengers of United Airlines flight 175 (or American Airlines flight 11) make mobile phone calls and get through on the phone line? The Twin Towers were only 1,368FT so I imagine plane passengers on their approach to that height would get a signal. It is relevant to David Dimbleby's apparent rebuttal on Question Time. I was suprised the questioner who "had done a lot of research" could not come back on that.

spun
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, it has been a missed opertunity. I think TonyGosling hits the nail on the head.

Quote:

I have made the point to David Boyle that to highlight the pod and flash theories is, IMHO, unwise as it tends to divide 9/11 sceptics. But he does not accept my point.

I think he is a danger to this movement, after a quick search on the web it appears he is a potential target of ridicule for the media. Claiming to 'channel aliens' during a 9/11 meeting is plain stupid and high risk. Just imagine the damage done if a reporter was attending.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think he is a danger to this movement, after a quick search on the web it appears he is a potential target of ridicule for the media. Claiming to 'channel aliens' during a 9/11 meeting is plain stupid and high risk. Just imagine the damage done if a reporter was attending.

Well if a reporter IS attending, it might just be because of DB.

He sent 700 dvds to every news reporter in the UK. The week later the Daily mail published. Go figure.

He sent umpteen thousand Blood for Oil leaflets to media, politicians, congressmen, and even to Kofi annan, who read the article on TV. Go figure.

He is spending thousands of pounds, and living like a hermit, in order to tell people the TRUTH as far as he is concerned.

If you believe hes a danger to the movement , then so be it.

I say a far bigger danger to this movement, is those who cannot see further than their own nose, with regard to who is doing what, and those who arent prepared to build on 6.5 million people being told something that they had probably never even considered before.

Im hoping that it might be YOU standing up in the next Question time. Lets build on what has been created here, and not destroy.
spun
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here, have a medal David.

Plenty of people are making sacrafices to expose the truth without making us all look like fools. It's knowing what to ask and when to ask it. Maybe Boyle has his place as do we all, but his should not be on public view if we are to appear credible and taken seriously.

This cannot happen if Boyle keeps spreading disinformation and confusion.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Breakthrough on British TV:BBC Question time Blackpool 22/9/ Reply with quote

I am disappointed that I have repeat myself Ron but lets work together after all we all share the common goal to secure a fully independent professional investigation to reveal the whole truth of the events of 911 dont we?

The purpose of my report was to inform readers of what actually happened at Blackpool and to hopefully inspire others to come out of the sheep pen mentality to promote the 911 Truth campaign for truth!

If I had the been given the opportunity of raising a question or speaking I would not have raised the military planes and missile because IMHO it is a step too far for those new to the non official version of 911. I am not convinced either way on this issue but I would be grateful if Ron Jonson (who appears to cross swords with me whenever I contribute to this website and has offered nothing positive to this website to date) could tell us all why it could not possibly be a military plane and a missile. The dvd "Loose change" is quite convincing visually on this issue!

If Ron would like to support the campaign perhaps he could appear on Question time in the future, present his favourite compelling evidence and learn that it takes alot of guts to do what David Boyle did. Its a very challenging task and as a previous contributor has correctly recognised you only have about 30 seconds and a very limited nos of words (30 no on the question cards) to get your message across.

From an individual perspective, from what I have seen of contributors to the UK 911 truth campaign David Boyle has made a huge contribution.

He is continually playing the dvd "IPS" in his exhibition centre in Blackpool for public viewing. He does not deserve any personal attack from those who genuinely support the 911 truth campaign, however when people get personal as Ron appears to consistently practice, those famous words of Gandhi come to mind:- "first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win"

If people in the street were discussing it the following day then IMO it was great a success and a huge breakthrough for the UK 911 Truth campaign.

I look forward to meeting you Ron at the 911 National conference this
weekend and working for the success of the 911 truth campaign.

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
9/11 Stole My Freedom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph Goebells wrote:

Last edited by 9/11 Stole My Freedom on Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb, outstanding, postive and constructive message for the 911 Truth campaign Abandoned ego! Look forward to seeing Ron Jonson and Spun on question time as our next ambassadors.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
9/11 Stole My Freedom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph Goebells wrote:

Last edited by 9/11 Stole My Freedom on Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
spun
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You might as well roll your sleave up for your chip now, Pikey, mate - because you have * up four years of other peoples' work (I honestly really, really, sincerely believe that).

Nicely put Ron Jonson.

"Pikey" sounds like a Dads Army connection, a bunch of bumbling idiots yes?

Enough said Wink
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: spun, ron, and the other brilliant analysts. Reply with quote

What are you proposing to suggest at the next question time ?

Are you advocating we be there at all, and try and remind a similar 6.5 million of our people of the spark already created, or are you suggesting that we "forget about trying to confront the mainstream, cos its not worth the trouble ?"

With the greatest respect fellas, how completely irrational, useless and futile is that ?

How do you suggest we wake the populus up ? Logical analysis on forums such as this with about 100 members ? complicated factual and scientific analysis of the intricate details ?

Perhaps you can find the time to present the neccesary 6 hour case for "Bush did it", and appeal to a major section of the UK populus.

You cant ? Of course you cant !

I mean really, who's side are you guys on ?

Say what you like about DB. Where were you in front of 6.5 million viewers ?

Are you gonna make up for it next time ?

Where are your thousands in contributions to trying to tell people the truth ?

Get to Manchester or Brighton, or any of the other QT venues, and put your mouth where your money isnt.

Otherwise, I suggest you give us all a break.
spun
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: spun, ron, and the other brilliant analysts. Reply with quote

What good does it do if the person on screen is turning us all into a laughing stock?

How can we make up for what he said? The damage has been done. Years of work down the drain in 30 seconds.

It's ok for Boyle to make a fool of himself, I've even come to expect it, but to make a fool of the entire GLOBAL 9/11 movement is beyond repair.

As Boyle is your employer and the source of your livelihood, I will forgive your shortsightedness.
Seb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I missed it, I believe I can watch Question Time online now?
Is there a transcript? How much time was dedicated to the subject? Who spoke? What were the responses/ reactions like? etc
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How can we make up for what he said? The damage has been done. Years of work down the drain in 30 seconds

Well that should be obvious to an intellectual like you.

How about making sure we have committed activists such as yourself at the next QT, leading with perhaps ;

"having heard your logical dismissal of the previously "stupid" 9/11 skeptic on the previous programme, perhaps you might offer us your insights on "Operation Northwoods". And, whilst were on the subject of 9/11, perhaps you might explain the apparent collapse in controlled demolition fashion of WTC 1,2 and 7 ?

And of course Dimbleby will spew in his corporate tea cup.

Get the idea yet ?

If youre there on sunday, come see me. If not , then youre what I suspect you are.

SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER.
spun
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
Quote:
How can we make up for what he said? The damage has been done. Years of work down the drain in 30 seconds

Well that should be obvious to an intellectual like you.

You're right.. the answer is for the 9/11 truth movement to distance itself from Boyle and his associates.

Quote:

If youre there on sunday, come see me.

Scroll up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: