FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this site being controlled by the 9/11 perps?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Is this site being controlled by the 9/11 perps? Reply with quote

I noticed that this site made the "9/11 Truth Controversies" private, but still kept "Other Controversies (Non-9/11 Topics that are controversial)" and "Critics' Corner (For critics of the 9/11 truth movement)" public.

They say the best way for the perps to prevent 9/11 truth from succeeding is to control the 9/11 truth movement.

So since this is a 9/11 conspiracy forum, it is my "conspiracy theory" in wondering if the 9/11 perps are controlling this site?

That would explain why they choose to make this section private and not the section that supports the official 9/11 story (much like the Loose Change forum did) and why they have trolls as moderators (much like the Loose Change forum does).

Hey, just asking questions, something a "truth" site supports, right?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown - you stopped beating your wife yet?
Hey, just asking questions, you simplistic *, right?

It's them or us.
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Killtown is right to be suspicious

I have my doubts about Ian Neil, Mr Gosling and Annie on the management side and there are plenty of shills or useful idiots who post regularly on here

The only genuine truth site in my opinion is

http://forum.911movement.org/

This is where the proper research is being done, check it out
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think John White is the "good guy" perp and Tony Gosling is the "bad guy" perp.

Also, they know that the site is being subjected to having its number of simultaneous connections limited by the ISP, because this is the only way to ward off the incessant DOS attacks on it. However, by keeping it in this arthritic state, they contribute to the demoralisation of 'the movement', which is their task.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
I think John White is the "good guy" perp and Tony Gosling is the "bad guy" perp.

Also, they know that the site is being subjected to having its number of simultaneous connections limited by the ISP, because this is the only way to ward off the incessant DOS attacks on it. However, by keeping it in this arthritic state, they contribute to the demoralisation of 'the movement', which is their task.

Nice theory, only neither me or TG are admin,and hence have no influence regarding where this site is hosted, so your looking in the wrong place

Perhaps, if your theory about the site being deliberately kept slow is right, you'd be better off asking Andrew what he's up to?

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good sign that a "truth" forum is ran by perps is that they let trolls run wild and have them also as mods.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:

Can you list the 'research' being carried out there, other than a bunch of people looking at photos and videos and then having wobbles via numerous associated threads?

Seems strangely familar somehow.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:
I believe Killtown is right to be suspicious

I have my doubts about Ian Neil, Mr Gosling and Annie on the management side and there are plenty of shills or useful idiots who post regularly on here

Given the nature of 9/11 everyone should have a degree of healthy scepticism about everyone else particularly on a public bulletin board where any one can post. But seems to me easy rider that your main qualification for whether someone is genuine or not is whether or not they agree with you.

Let's assume you are right in your bold assertions and there were no planes but TV fakery instead and DEW account for the tower collapses, DRG and those others you are suspicious of are really agents, etc. If I were with the perps I would know this and anticipate that a group such as the researchers would emerge. I would then infiltrate that group with my people and play both sides off against each other. So don't assume that because someone agrees with you that they are sound or visa versa. Life has a habit of being a bit more complex than that.

So seeing as you are expert do tell us how as a moderator how I can tell who is a shill and who is not? If you have any proper evidence do feel free to share with us all other wise I advise you to share your suspicions in private and not here

And finally given that you have found a genuine site what is your motivation to post here instead? At the end of the day you clearly know very little about me or you would atleast take the effort to spell the name correctly. Watch out for the shadows and don't let the fear get you.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
A good sign that a "truth" forum is ran by perps is that they let trolls run wild and have them also as mods.

There are many different ways to run a forum. From your posts killtown I presume you would define a troll as those that disagree with you.

Now the moderators here could take this approach as well. But guess what will happen? You will end up with a giant echo chamber where everyone agrees with everyone else but especially with the moderators.

Not a very healthy approach I suggest if you want to encourage free thought and dialogue.

I am currently setting out some proposals for changes to the moderation. Perhaps you would like to look at the moderation policy and propose changes. In particular any advice on how to identify (based on evidence not suspicions) how is and is not a troll / shill gratefully received
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
1) From your posts killtown I presume you would define a troll as those that disagree with you.

2) I am currently setting out some proposals for changes to the moderation. Perhaps you would like to look at the moderation policy and propose changes. In particular any advice on how to identify (based on evidence not suspicions) how is and is not a troll / shill gratefully received

1) Um, no.

2) Easy, any mod who doesn't nothing but attack truthers with "controversial theories" and never seems to post thing to prove the official story wrong are good indicators.

Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Agree with Killtown 100%

Ian Neal is a spineless wimp for allowing such obvious troll moderators as White and Gosling and for allowing the likes of Chek who is clearly in the same camp to continue posting insults and never any evidence

Shame on you Ian Neal..................this site is bogus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame you feel like that. This site is what it is, warts and all but it is not bogus.

FYI I'm in the process of making some suggestions on the future that seek to address the concerns and tensions that exist. Perhaps if you feel you have some kind of legitimate voice in those discussions you can contact me. Decisions about the future moderation of the forum will be held in private between those who have a legitimate say in its future such as those who have been involved in its moderation and those strongly involved in the campaign and will not be swayed by the postings of anonymous recent arrivals.

In terms of addressing the concerns of the 'researchers community' I have been talking with Andrew Johnson and I believe he is supportive of the suggestions I will make. If you don't like the forum don't post here.

Oh and don't insult me.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bloody 'ell - chek is about the only person here (apart from John White) who seems to be able to apply logic, common sense, and probability to 911.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Is this site being controlled by the 9/11 perps? Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
I noticed that this site made the "9/11 Truth Controversies" private, but still kept "Other Controversies (Non-9/11 Topics that are controversial)" and "Critics' Corner (For critics of the 9/11 truth movement)" public.

They say the best way for the perps to prevent 9/11 truth from succeeding is to control the 9/11 truth movement.

So since this is a 9/11 conspiracy forum, it is my "conspiracy theory" in wondering if the 9/11 perps are controlling this site?

That would explain why they choose to make this section private and not the section that supports the official 9/11 story (much like the Loose Change forum did) and why they have trolls as moderators (much like the Loose Change forum does).

Hey, just asking questions, something a "truth" site supports, right?

what a childish and utterly pointless excuse for a thread. seems like it was a simple mistake to me, that was quickly fixed when pointed out - end of mystery.... Rolling Eyes (see this thread: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11133)

and if you don't like it here then why not stick to your NPT sockpuppet forum, where everybody agrees with almost everybody else about almost eveything, and you can spend all day excitedly calling people names and discussing who is and who isn't working for the perps with losers like prole art threat....

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1343

LOL!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
bloody 'ell - chek is about the only person here (apart from John White) who seems to be able to apply logic, common sense, and probability to 911.

While it's very kind of you to say so Rowan, I have to disagree with the part about me at least, because there are many others on this site with worthwhile things to say.

And that, after all, is what makes it one of the better forums.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:

Where would you like the flowers sent? Smile

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Perhaps, if your theory about the site being deliberately kept slow is right, you'd be better off asking Andrew what he's up to?

Oh how interesting! Well, here's what I've been up to:

1) Working out how best to move the site to get a better operation (ask Ian Neal for confirmation)

2) Printing about 400 leaflets

3) Doing some disks

4) Writing a press release which was posted in News and once again it underwent soft censorship with no consultation or permission

5) Other things - which hopefully everyone with an interest will find out this week.

I have evidence to back all these statements up. Anyone who wants to ask me more can - all the information about me and "what I am up to" is already on the internet and the "new stuff" will be posted this week.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile and the world smiles with you Andrew

After all, your not the guy who has to say "que sara sara" to having some transatlantic nincompoop accuse you of being an agent for mass murders based only on the fevered outpourings of his belief because he can't handle straightforward disagreement with his points or honest debate, are you?

BTW, are you going to refute Killtowns view? Or do you agree with it?

If you don't refute it, its ethical cowardice, if you do agree with it, you'd better have some evidence, which of course: you can't

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this site being controlled by the 9/11 perps? Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
and if you don't like it here then why not stick to your NPT sockpuppet forum

Too bad this forum lets haters run wild.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Smile and the world smiles with you Andrew

After all, your not the guy who has to say "que sara sara" to having some transatlantic nincompoop accuse you of being an agent for mass murders based only on the fevered outpourings of his belief because he can't handle straightforward disagreement with his points or honest debate, are you?

BTW, are you going to refute Killtowns view? Or do you agree with it?

If you don't refute it, its ethical cowardice, if you do agree with it, you'd better have some evidence, which of course: you can't

Johnny - we're sorry - so won't you please come home...

What is wrong, in my life, that I must get drunk every night...

Johnny - we're sorry

Fine Young Cannibals - see here!

http://www.last.fm/music/Fine+Young+Cannibals/_/Johnny+Come+Home

That's how seriously I treat your post Mr White!!

Enjoy! Smile and the world smiles with you! Oh Lordy!!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Andrew, excellent insight into your character
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm locking this thread
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: