FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 demolition theory challenged
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: 9/11 demolition theory challenged Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6987965.stm

...Right, so what about building 7 ???

It is a shame the BBC don't put a 'have your say' on this story !
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking not as an engineer....

What a bunch of nonsense!

Where are the figures, this is so speculative!

Case proven?

I think not!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eogz wrote:
Speaking not as an engineer....

What a bunch of nonsense!

Where are the figures, this is so speculative!

Case proven?

I think not!

It does look a lot like a political release with an "expert" saying "nothing to see here! move along!"

We'll find his figures, and no doubt they will be quite questionable: but by then of course, the media will have moved on

*yawn*

Of course, its only going to help (from the OCT's POV)minds that hav'nt started to question yet cling to "official reality": for the rest of us, the genies out of the bottle already

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact details for Dr Keith A SEFFEN...

http://www.eng.cam.ac.uk/~kas14/
Quote:
Contact Information
E-mail: kas14@cam.ac.uk
Department Address: University of Cambridge, Department of Engineering, Trumpington Street, Cambridge CB2 1PZ
Telephone: +44 1223 7 64137
Fax: +44 1223 3 32662

I am going to send an E-mail and request his calculations tonight including what sources of information he used, his methodology of calculation and any assumptions he may have made.

I would also be interested to know his thoughts on WTC building 7.
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE this bit -

Conspiracy theorists assert that these explosive "squibs" can actually be seen going off in photos and video footage of the collapse. These appear as ejections of gas and debris from the sides of the building, well below the descending rubble.

Other observers say this could be explained by debris falling down lift shafts and impacting on lower floors during the collapse

Erm... So this debris was falling even quicker than the rest of the building that was, according to the rest of this ridiculous article, falling at practically free fall speed? Fantastic!

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be interesting to see if he included the lateral (side ways) movement that the top of the tower underwent at the start of the collapse (as seen above). Because if he did not include for these forces in his calculations then the whole calculation is critically flawed.

It should not be hard to ascertain this upon receipt of his calculation information.
acrobat74
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger the Horse wrote:
I LOVE this bit -

Conspiracy theorists assert that these explosive "squibs" can actually be seen going off in photos and video footage of the collapse. These appear as ejections of gas and debris from the sides of the building, well below the descending rubble.

Other observers say this could be explained by debris falling down lift shafts and impacting on lower floors during the collapse

Erm... So this debris was falling even quicker than the rest of the building that was, according to the rest of this ridiculous article, falling at practically free fall speed? Fantastic!

Smile Good point bro.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A copy of the E-mail I have sent to Dr Keith Seffen (@ 18:57 on 11/9/2007)...

Cc:

Bcc:

Subject: RE: BBC Article

Further to reading the following BBC article... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6987965.stm,
I have been trying to obtain a copy of your findings which were reported as being published in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics. I am particularly interested in the sources of information used, your methodology of any calculations and any assumptions you may have made.

Could you please provide a link to this information or possibly E-mail me the paper as I cannot locate it on the Journal of Engineering Mechanics website...
http://pubs.asce.org/journals/engineeringmechanics/
You'r assistance would be much appreciated,

Regards

Brian McHugh (Mechanical Engineer)
mr nice
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
A copy of the E-mail I have sent to Dr Keith Seffen (@ 18:57 on 11/9/2007)...

Cc:

Bcc:

Subject: RE: BBC Article

Further to reading the following BBC article... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6987965.stm,
I have been trying to obtain a copy of your findings which were reported as being published in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics. I am particularly interested in the sources of information used, your methodology of any calculations and any assumptions you may have made.

Could you please provide a link to this information or possibly E-mail me the paper as I cannot locate it on the Journal of Engineering Mechanics website...
http://pubs.asce.org/journals/engineeringmechanics/
You'r assistance would be much appreciated,

Regards

Brian McHugh (Mechanical Engineer)

Nice work Bongo im sure im not the only one who is interested in the response.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also received an E-mail from Keith Mothersson on Saturday. (8th Sep 07) which outlines a number of Scientists and other VIP's calling for a new investigation. The mainstream media have not covered any of this, however, they cover a paper by a scientist of which I already have doubts about its' credibility (and possibly the BBC's credibility regarding the way Dr Keith Seffen's paper may have been spum due to Roger's very well spotted flaw in the BBC article above) for the reasons of the point I made earlier. However, at this time, this remains to be ascertained once the paper is available.

The E-mail as follows...

Quote:
Keith,

Over the last 8 weeks a world renowned scientist and three nationally recognized engineers have called for a new investigation of 9/11, yet none of these have been reported in the mainstream media.

Most recently, on Sept. 4, Joel S. Hirschhorn, Ph.D., who served for 12 years as a Senior Staff Member of the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment and later as Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources for the National Governors Association, called for a new investigation of 9/11, saying "First, let the technical truth emerge. Then, if necessary, cope with the inevitable political, conspiracy and other questions." Former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member Calls for New Investigation of 9/11 http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070905_former_congres sional.htm

On Aug. 27, Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., member of the National Academy of Sciences and world renowned scientist, characterized the official account of 9/11 as "a fraud" and called for a new investigation, "I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken." National Academy of Sciences Member Calls for New 9/11 Investigation http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070906_national_acade my_of_.htm

An Aug. 21 article reported that James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division, called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse investigation. "I wish that there would be a peer review of this," he said, referring to the NIST investigation. "I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they've done; both structurally and from a fire point of view. ... I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable." Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070820_former_chief_o f_nist.htm

On July 16, J. Marx Ayres, former member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council and former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission called for a new investigation of 9/11, "Steven Jones' call for a serious investigation of the hypothesis that the WTC 7 and the Twin Towers were brought down, not just by impact damage and fire, but through the use of pre-positioned 'cutter-charges' must be the rallying cry for all building design experts to speak out." Former California Seismic Safety Commissioner Endorses 9/11 Truth Movement http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070715_former_califor nia_se.htm

Additionally, this week, Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy ‘Top Gun’ pilot, questioned the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. "When one starts using his own mind, and not what one was told, there is very little to believe in the official story." U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' Pilot Questions 9/11 http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070905_u_s__navy__top _gun__.htm

The mainstream media has not covered any of these stories. Please help disseminate this critically important information.

Best regards, Alan

And the BBC state that they provide balanced reporting ??? Rolling Eyes
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 demolition theory challenged Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:

...Right, so what about building 7 ???

It is a shame the BBC don't put a 'have your say' on this story !

Agreed, how does the cambridge engineer explain the collapse of building 7, which was never hit by a plane?
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:

It will be interesting to see if he included the lateral (side ways) movement that the top of the tower underwent at the start of the collapse (as seen above). Because if he did not include for these forces in his calculations then the whole calculation is critically flawed.

It should not be hard to ascertain this upon receipt of his calculation information.

That was my first thought on reading the story and seeing the tilting in the top picture. Also I expect he accumulates the weight of each collapsing floor - despite the fact that most of the weight of the building was dispersed.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My email to nice Mr Keith.....

Hi Keith,

I see that you have 'proved' that the total collapse of the South Tower in about 9 seconds is scientifically possible. I really look forward to reading your article.

To me it has always seemed that:

As the collapse was at 'free-fall' speed (near as damn it), all the available P.E. was being converted into K.E. as the tower fell......or did I misunderstand the first law of thermodynamics?

If this is true, and it obviously is.......where did the energy come from to pulverise almost the entire building into to dust before it hit the ground? We all saw this happening didn't we?

Come to that, if the building was pulverised as it fell what constituted the impacting mass that provided the successive 80+ collapses and further pulverisations that took place?

If the whole dust thing was a figment of our collective imaginations and fully rigid real floors fell onto lower floors in a pancake-style collapse how come the Law of Conservation of Momentum forgot to apply itself for this particular 9 seconds of history. Such a collapse could not possibly have taken place at free-fall speed, could it? The collapse would have become successively slower. Estimates I have seen of collapse times applying this universally applicable law vary between 30 and 55 seconds.

Is there some entirely new 'building in a state of shock' principle going on or something? Even if every steel support offered zero resistance to collapse the millisecond it came under the tiniest stress, it is still impossible to see how the 47 massive steel beams that constituted the core of the building were brought down.

Enough already.

It had better be good, Keith.

It would really horrible to see a person make himself an accessory to mass-murder by manufacturing fraudulent bollox designed to assist in the cover-up of a truly evil crime.
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres a video which is high up in http://video.google.com which is no 6 in Movers and Shakers.

It is really impressive as it has many, many eye witnessess and news reports detailing that massive explosives were heard.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=4194796183168750014

IMHO It Kinda refutes the pancake collapse theory above from the cambridge engineer.

Its called "September 11th Revisited: Were Explosives Used?"
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good going chaps.

Be sure to keep us updated about any responses (although, truth be told, I'm not holding my breath).

It's them or us.
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: A Cambridge MA (Monkey's A$$?) Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
My email to nice Mr Keith.....

Hi Keith,

It had better be good, Keith.

It would really horrible to see a person make himself an accessory to mass-murder by manufacturing fraudulent bollox designed to assist in the cover-up of a truly evil crime.

A very nice e-mail. I’m always suspicious when graduates of these elitist establishments list the automatically awarded MA alongside their “earned” qualifications, especially so prominently on their home page:

http://www.eng.cam.ac.uk/~kas14/
BA (First Class) Engineering Tripos, University of Cambridge (1993)
MA, University of Cambridge (1997)
PhD, University of Cambridge (1997)

You know that Masters Degree (MA Cambs/MA Oxon) that is awarded automatically to Oxbridge graduates because, as defenders of the award will tell you:

“Although Oxbridge graduates do not have to undertake any postgraduate work, the MA reflects the rigorous and intensive nature of an Oxbridge degree.”
http://www.oxfordstudent.com/mt1999wk1/News/privilege_axed

You know that Masters degree that costs all of £10:
http://archive.thisisoxfordshire.co.uk/1998/8/10/84803.html
At Oxford University students are currently entitled to a higher MA qualification 21 terms after joining the university and on payment of £10, without completing any extra work.

Whereas graduates of say Southampton, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Leeds etc. etc. don’t have to undertake rigorous or intensive work for their degrees.

It’s worth asking him what academic work / research he undertook to receive the Masters degree, that always goes down like a lead balloon (or even, the twin towers/building 7) with these people. I wonder if you have to pay the £10 at Cambridge?

]SMUG B@$T@RD? Or just another Oxbridge MA? You decide.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:30 am; edited 4 times in total
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking as a non engineering type, when you get your responses could you attempt to translate them to English please for us ignorant laymen?

Nice emails, fellas.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eogz, No problem, I plan to fully review the content of Dr Keith Seffens' paper from an Engineering viewpoint and if it does not stand up to scrutiny, I will state clearly and simply why this is the case in language that everyone should be able to understand.

And Chek, to be honest, I actually do expect a reply for the simple reason that if he were not to reply and I also cannot gain the report from the Journal of Engineering Mechanics, then both Dr Keith Seffen and the BBC have some answering to do.
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seffen: Peer Reviewed Articles and Conference papers

1. K A Seffen,"Progressive Collapse of the World Trade Centre: a Simple Analysis", ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics, in press
http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~kas14/publicationsCat.html

A “simple” analysis; and no co-authors!

So why were NIST, with their $20m budget, not able to do this simple analysis?

BBC: The [Simple Analysis] study by a Cambridge University engineer demonstrates that once the collapse of the twin towers began, it was destined to be rapid and total.

Really!?

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuitTheirClogs wrote:
Seffen: Peer Reviewed Articles and Conference papers

1. K A Seffen,"Progressive Collapse of the World Trade Centre: a Simple Analysis", ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics, in press
http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~kas14/publicationsCat.html

A “simple” analysis; and no co-authors!

So why were NIST, with their $20m budget, not able to do this simple analysis?

BBC: The [Simple Analysis] study by a Cambridge University engineer demonstrates that once the collapse of the twin towers began, it was destined to be rapid and total.

Really!?

$20 millions dollars, yaadah yaadah humbug blah blah... and rhubarb, Sir.

NIST and their researchers didn't have the benefit of a classical education at Cambridge, and none of them were obviously recipients of the Cambridge MA. Wink Laughing

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sherlock, that was simply elementary my dear freind Wink

Quote:
"Progressive Collapse of the World Trade Centre: a Simple Analysis"

I speak as an engineer when I say there were very complex forces at work for which a 'simple analysis' would be insufficient to determine the causes of the total collapse and destruction of the twin towers.

The opening 2 paragraphs in the BBC article read as...

Quote:
An analysis of the World Trade Center collapse has challenged a conspiracy theory surrounding the 9/11 attacks.

The study by a Cambridge University engineer demonstrates that once the collapse of the twin towers began, it was destined to be rapid and total.

...I find this extremely worrying that the BBC are following up their hit piece documentary by standing their ground in a 'Popular Mechanics' manner.

Evil or Very Mad
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Callum Douglas know this Dr.Seffen geek? and what has happened to Callum lately??

There's a film called ' Popular mechanics Flying Circus ' just posted on youtube, well worth a shuftee.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have not received a reply, I guess I will have to wait on the article being printed.

This from Cambridge Uni seems to indicate a complex modelling of the collapse was undertaken...
http://www.eng.cam.ac.uk/news/stories/2007/twin_towers/
Quote:
Dr Seffen's new analysis, which will be published in a forthcoming issue of the American Society of Civil Engineers' Journal of Engineering Mechanics, focuses on calculating the residual capacity of the building to resist the weight of the floors above under collapse conditions.

He then develops a dynamic model of the collapse sequence, which simulates the successive squashing, or "pan-caking" of individual storeys based on the residual capacity already identified.

And he titles it a "Simple Analysis"? Already a contradiction me thinks! Confused

A good article on Infowars...
http://infowars.net/articles/september2007/130907Spoof.htm
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open University Level 1 course in mathematics, MST121, page four of the students handbook.

I want to create a model that shows... "X", here is my model that shows "X", here are the mathematics that show that "X" can happen in a mathematical model. QED.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came across this extract, which may help put Dr. Seffen's 'work' into some kind of context. Something tells me, in this well-timed anniversary period that, in Steve Colvert's words, he's not in the business of "clouding our emotions with facts".

Somehow I think that rather like clairvoyant BBC WTC7 reporter Jane Standley, the good doctor will be 'too busy' to get back to us.

Ever.

It might be kinda interesting to see how Dr.S's career blossoms for services rendered.

"The BBC has a story today about an engineer from Cambridge who mathematically tested the collapse of the twin towers. That's right. Mathematically. That means he can't be wrong. Take our word for it.

Dr Seffen was able to calculate the "residual capacity" of the undamaged building: that is, simply speaking, the ability of the undamaged structure to resist or comply with collapse.

His calculations suggest the residual capacity of the north and south towers was limited, and that once the collapse was set in motion, it would take only nine seconds for the building to go down.

This is just a little longer than a free-falling coin, dropped from the top of either tower, would take to reach the ground.

Sure, I know what you CT'ers are thinking. "Wasn't the pancake theory already discredited by official sources? How was there enough energy to both pulverize the concrete and destroy all the central steel columns in a total collapse? There's not even any evidence that the fires reached temperatures hot enough to heat the steel to the point of failure. In other words, there's no good explanation for how all the perimeter and central support columns failed at exactly the same time, from minimal fire damage."

Two words: horse hockey. This guy's got math. Residual capacity.

I can hear the CT'ers wailing that this guy was paid by the Bush administration to provide bogus evidence. Pretty hard to refute that claim, which is typical of CT'ers tactics. After all, it IS a CONSPIRACY theory.

What are they going to say next? That people actually blackmail scientists? That some scientists have the moral integrity of a jellyfish? That scientists are wrong? Get real. They wouldn't be called scientists if they were wrong. In case you forgot, science tells us what is true, and those scientists who say our commonly accepted theories about reality are wrong are just that -- wrong! Science didn't get where it is today by accepting the kooky theories of maverick thinkers, after all... We're right and we know it. What's not to get?

"But the buildings were brought down by controlled explosions", CT'ers cry.

The controlled detonation idea, espoused on several internet websites, asserts that the manner of collapse is consistent with synchronised rows of explosives going off inside the World Trade Center.

This would have generated a demolition wave that explained the speed, uniformity and similarity between the collapses of both towers.

Not so, asserts the good Doctor Steffen. I believe him. Why don't you? I mean he's a SCIENTIST, gosh darnit! Why WOULDN'T I believe him? I don't even need to read his paper, because it's obviously correct.

The University of Cambridge engineer said his results therefore suggested progressive collapse was "a fair assumption in terms of how the building fell".

"One thing that confounded engineers was how falling parts of the structure ploughed through undamaged building beneath and brought the towers down so quickly," said Dr Seffen.

Conspiracy theorists see evidence of a "controlled detonation"

He added that his calculations showed this was a "very ordinary thing to happen" and that no other intervention, such as explosive charges laid inside the building, was needed to explain the behaviour of the buildings.

You see, he says it was "very ordinary." That's evidence. Even though the only progressive collapses in the historical record are the WTC buildings, he says they were ordinary. Must be so, then. He's a scientist".

http://infowars.net/articles/september2007/130907Spoof.htm

It's them or us.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my e-mail to Dr Seffen

Dear Dr Seffen

I have read with interest a report of your investigations into the collapse of the World Trade Center here:

How do you explain the following:

1 how the heat in a carbon-based fire could have reached the melting point of steel

2 why molten steel was present at ground zero after the collapse

3 why no steel-framed buildings and none of the buildings hit by aircraft, either before or since 9/11, have resulted in similar destruction of the steel framework, shearing beams, trusses and columns. (In each such case the steel framework has remained standing despite damage to other parts of the buildings)

4 why a downward force of floor collapse should have sheared vertical columns

5 why the Saloman Brothers' building, also known as World Trade Center Seven, collapsed in like manner to the twin towers, despite not having been hit by an aircraft

6 how you can describe these three collapses in a unique manner in one day as a "very ordinary thing to happen"?

Yours sincerely

Noel Glynn (Dip Arch)
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:

...I find this extremely worrying that the BBC are following up their hit piece documentary by standing their ground in a 'Popular Mechanics' manner.

Evil or Very Mad

They are probably thinking about what happened to their chairman and director general when they stood their ground over Andrew Gilligan's report on the WMD and the sexed-up dodgy dossier.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/hutton/keyplayers/story/0,13842,1025911,00.h tml
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His paper doesn't seem to have made it into the October issue of the ASCE Journal Of Engineering Mechanics...

http://ascelibrary.aip.org/getpdf/servlet/GetPDFServlet?filetype=pdf&i d=JENMDT000133000010@webtc.pdf&idtype=tocpdf
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An word about this media psy op? 'Dr Seffen's research could help inform future building design'???? I'm not going into one of those skyscrapers till this collapse problem is rectified, THEY ARE DEATHTRAPS!!
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
An word about this media psy op? 'Dr Seffen's research could help inform future building design'???? I'm not going into one of those skyscrapers till this collapse problem is rectified, THEY ARE DEATHTRAPS!!

Especially while Osama Cheney's still at large!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: