FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi from Hampshire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hypermaths
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Hi from Hampshire Reply with quote

Hi all,

After reading through some of the threads on here I thought I'd sign up so that I can offer my tuppence worth! Very Happy

What caught my eye initially was the "Is this site being controlled by the 9/11 perps?" thread, as this kind of discussion seems to go on only too much.

I've been involved with a number of 'controversial' subjects over the years, and quite often different people with different views get into discussions which soon become heated and, speaking as a moderator myself, if can be difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff. I'm sure that most people agree that 'agents' probably do have a brief to scan forums and message boards, as part of their job.

What better way to discredit and ridicule 'truthseekers' in the public eye than to cause discontent and disagreement. From an outsider, 'believers' then appear to be a bunch of arguing 'weirdos', and the 'powers that be' can merely sit back, smug that their job has been done and they've not even been seen to have any involvement.

To this end, I believe it's important that people stay focussed and concentrate on the issues at hand - ie. that of providing indisputable evidence that 9/11 was an inside job and that governments are lying to their populations.

Anyway, apologies for the rant, so, "Hi everyone!". Laughing

Paul, in Portsmouth

Lawrence Phillips
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: I agree Reply with quote

Its a shame there is so much disagreement.. at the end of the day we are all on the same side, we shouldnt waste time arguing over minor details, but thats what we seem to do, i think democracy serves the ellite rulers very well.

Example i often try to inform people at work about certain issues and always end up having to debate out a point with people, which is ok if they agree were on the same side as in We the people, but there is people who trust and belive everything our media and governmental leaders tell us without researching the evidence for themselves.

All through history people have had to fight back against the rulers to keep the balance, so i dont see why now should be any different, but it is.. I dont know.. Back in ancient Rome they would put on a big show when the masses were getting restless.. We have big shows all the time now.. 24hr TV weekly football and such..

Ive gone full circle on this now.. research, confusion doubt, rage, research then finally acceptance that not everything is how we are told it is.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi from Hampshire Reply with quote

Hypermaths wrote:

What better way to discredit and ridicule 'truthseekers' in the public eye than to cause discontent and disagreement. From an outsider, 'believers' then appear to be a bunch of arguing 'weirdos', and the 'powers that be' can merely sit back, smug that their job has been done and they've not even been seen to have any involvement.

To this end, I believe it's important that people stay focussed and concentrate on the issues at hand - ie. that of providing indisputable evidence that 9/11 was an inside job and that governments are lying to their populations.

Paul, in Portsmouth

Hi Paul

See my post on this thread: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=102576#102576

which I think applies equally to the points you raise here.

Of course the powers that be spend time on this forum trying to make us look stupid. Apart from the fact that some of us are stupid Very Happy that is why the official campaign site exists here: http://www.911truthcampaign.net/

Give my love to dear old Pompy where I lived for many years.

Noel
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi from Hampshire Reply with quote

Hypermaths wrote:

Paul, I couldn't agree with you more. However, also be mindful of the possibility that some of this "misinformation" and "ridicule" is from certain areas who wish the truth to remain buried, so it is a deliberate ploy. Check out the American Government officials whose job it is to simply tour blogsites and try to disrupt.

Glad to have you with us, it is very interesting that despite we "conspiracy theorists" being branded "nutcases", the truth movement is growing fast, as people start thinking things out for themselves.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hypermaths.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Your spot on imo Paul.

At present the UK 911 truth campaign remains off focus because it has no business plan of how it is going to achieve its objective. It remains on the road to nowhere.

The campaign can only become successful if the people act as one in total unity.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:

At present the UK 911 truth campaign remains off focus because it has no business plan of how it is going to achieve its objective. It remains on the road to nowhere.

The campaign can only become successful if the people act as one in total unity.

That's a bit harsh Steve, there's loads of people.. probably hundreds all around the country doing their bit and making both large and small waves. It's not going to happen overnight and we would be foolish to expect it to.

Think back to the first 9/11 meetings.. we thought (or it felt this way) that so few people beyond a small group in London and a group in Cumbria had any idea about the truth of 9/11.

Now look at things, our case is being reported in mainsteam more and more, if it's a good or bad view of us / 9/11 truth, it doesn't matter.. dozens of groups dotted around the UK, national and regional events that are bringing even more people to the campaign. Years of campaigning is paying off, and will continue to pay off.

Alright, we have problems.. yes, we need to be more open and a lot less secretive with internal communication and stop saying things like "many activists want X" without providing who they are etc etc, but much like any campaign, many of the problems have been recognised and are being solved... again it just takes time.

Just off the top of my head, in 2007 I can list many accounts of small victories for us if you want me to. 2008 is going to be another great year for us, keep positive.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like a fair criticism to me. There is little or no financial management towards our aims by this year's board appointed at the AGM.
Two things we should be funding for example:

1. a professional documentary into the London bombings and lobbying mainstream TV commissioning editors. Four amateur documentaries have been made.
2. I'd like to see the resolution which was passed back at the AGM in Leeds in May to appoint a Press Officer implemented.

As far as I know Dave Shayler is still on the payroll so why can't we afford to employ a part time press officer? (no not me but I'm happy to help appoint)

There was a recent meeting in London to look at how to use the law against the 9/11 and 7/7 perpetrators which surely is good, but arguably veering away from what our as yet uncompleted aims are.

Pikey wrote:
Quote:

Your spot on imo Paul.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when I get some time over xmas I will try and summarise what I believe has been achieved this year and what hasn't, where we are now and what should be the immediate priorities.

but just to clarify there is no payroll or income beyond what is collected at events which purely cover expenses of the events themsleves so David S is not on the payroll and we have no money for a press officer or a July 7 film at present.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
David S is not on the payroll

Damn!

I was looking forward to another NFTB world exclusive.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
when I get some time over xmas I will try and summarise what I believe has been achieved this year and what hasn't, where we are now and what should be the immediate priorities

I look forward to that Ian.

From my POV, and based on evidence the UK 911 truth campaign hit its peak in September 2006 at the fifth anniversary gathering in London and
the David Ray Griffin event at Conwy Hall.

2007 promised much with the announcement of the release of LCFC. There have been huge individual contributions by unresourced 911 truth activists who do their best but the truth is its just not enough to take the campign onto another level.

911 Truth groups remain thin on the ground and some are floundering.

A professional, structured and organised UK 911 truth campaign is needed if we are to become successful in our objective and also effectively deal with the infiltration which is now very evident and is clearly aimed at creating division and preventing unity. Remember the message in the film "V for Vendetta:- "unity is strength"

We have a constitution, but do not appear to be geared up to be resourced or being accountable and have no professional business plan which is regularly reviewed. Get that set up then people may be willing to consider making donations to resource the campaign as well as become more pro-active.

My nomination for UK 911 truth activism for 2007 would be the William Rodriguez tour and this:- http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=102210&highlight=#10 2210

A very merry Xmas and best wishes for 2008 to all who support the global 911 truth campaign.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Pikey"]
Quote:

Quite so and this film is about as good as it gets IMO.

It is on another thread but.....what the hell.....make sure you watch it and pass it around:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_n5gJgQ_U
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: