FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 6 9/11 truth researchers lecturers :

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whoop45
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Top 6 9/11 truth researchers lecturers : Reply with quote

The Boss:
Nico Haupt (AKA Ewing2001) Without this guy we'd be stuck in the spring of 2002.The inventor of such terms as LIHOP and MIHOP. Writer of the 9/11 lexicon. He scooped the world about the war games, not Michael C. Ruppert; but Nico Haupt.The leading cutting edge from 9-11-01 until this moment. Judge all others by what this man says and you can't go wrong.The man is by far and away the most exhaustive of all 9/11 researchers.Simply the best.

No. 1:
Gerard Holgren.-The bold patriarch Sidney Australian guitar instructor who sent several shots heard round the world with his groundbreaking 9/11 debunking html that many in the 9/11 truth movement sadly still haven't caught up with. This man can be credited with discovering from Bureau of Transportation Statistics records that prove neither of the American Airline flights took off the morning of 9-11-01.You can do the same. Bureau of transportation statistics search engine:
http://www.bts.gov/cgi-bin/ntda/oai/DetailedStatistics/OAI_B1.PL?DetSt a=DepSta&FirLevSel=DetSta

aircraft registry:
http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/acmain.htm

No.2 Rosalee Grable -AKA the Web Fairy, the real leading edge scholar on the subject of black technology energy rays or what-not that pulverized 70 % of the mass of the WTC towers.Obviosly Judy Wood has more scientific knowledge and can quantitate and can better express things mathematically Like Haupt and Holgren Ms. Grable is banned by Wikipedia.

No. 3 Webser Griffin Tarpley - (the highest on my list not banned by Wikipedia) Were not Haupt ,Holgren,and Grable so ineffably great Tarpley would be Number. 1 This man can explain the false warning machine that has existed since the Guy Falks incident in 1605 better than everyone else combined it sometimes seems. The most incredibly knowledgeable person imaginable and an absolute national treasure .Simply the global politics research elder of the planet. His book which nobody dares advertise was no. one on Amazon.com .It outsells David Ray Griffin and Michael C. Ruppert .For an out of body experience go to http://216.240.133.177/Tarpley06.html (2006)or http://216.240.133.177/Tarpley07.html (2007).

No. 4 Jeff King_ M.I.T. professor of physics (AKA the Plague Puppy )on his mind boggling web sight .A complete scientist without the whishy washy half baked homage to LIHOP that we see from the Stephen Jones' of the world. And he's very much a No-planer.

No. 5 Judy Wood (AKA Jane Doe) Clemson U. professor of physics. She's awsome. Even Fetzer admits to that.

No. 6 Richard Grove _Takes off where LIHOP light-weight Micheal C. Ruppert (a very knowlegable man Ruppert, don't get me wrong) bales out. Grove is the reigning expert on the world of private military sub-contractors and the Wall Street criminal thieving mush that surround it for the benefit of banking oligarchs. Like fellow whistle blower Indera Singh Richard Grove, were it not for a twist of fate, would have been killed on 9-11-01.His office was on the 97 th floor. of the north tower.
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Webster Tarpley does his uk tour someone should put him on the spot over tv fakery and no planes
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:
When Webster Tarpley does his uk tour someone should put him on the spot over tv fakery and no planes

Yes, let's confuse potential new activists by sending them home confounded, alienated and probably depressed.

Another excellent, terribly sensible suggestion, Easy Rider.
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Top 6 9/11 truth researchers lecturers : Reply with quote

whoop45 wrote:

The Boss:
Nico Haupt (AKA Ewing2001) Without this guy we'd be stuck in the spring of 2002.The inventor of such terms as LIHOP and MIHOP. Writer of the 9/11 lexicon. He scooped the world about the war games, not Michael C. Ruppert; but Nico Haupt.The leading cutting edge from 9-11-01 until this moment. Judge all others by what this man says and you can't go wrong.The man is by far and away the most exhaustive of all 9/11 researchers.Simply the best.

No. 1:
Gerard Holgren.-The bold patriarch Sidney Australian guitar instructor who sent several shots heard round the world with his groundbreaking 9/11 debunking html that many in the 9/11 truth movement sadly still haven't caught up with. This man can be credited with discovering from Bureau of Transportation Statistics records that prove neither of the American Airline flights took off the morning of 9-11-01.You can do the same. Bureau of transportation statistics search engine:
http://www.bts.gov/cgi-bin/ntda/oai/DetailedStatistics/OAI_B1.PL?DetSt a=DepSta&FirLevSel=DetSta

aircraft registry:
http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/acmain.htm

No.2 Rosalee Grable -AKA the Web Fairy, the real leading edge scholar on the subject of black technology energy rays or what-not that pulverized 70 % of the mass of the WTC towers.Obviosly Judy Wood has more scientific knowledge and can quantitate and can better express things mathematically Like Haupt and Holgren Ms. Grable is banned by Wikipedia.

No. 3 Webser Griffin Tarpley - (the highest on my list not banned by Wikipedia) Were not Haupt ,Holgren,and Grable so ineffably great Tarpley would be Number. 1 This man can explain the false warning machine that has existed since the Guy Falks incident in 1605 better than everyone else combined it sometimes seems. The most incredibly knowledgeable person imaginable and an absolute national treasure .Simply the global politics research elder of the planet. His book which nobody dares advertise was no. one on Amazon.com .It outsells David Ray Griffin and Michael C. Ruppert .For an out of body experience go to http://216.240.133.177/Tarpley06.html (2006)or http://216.240.133.177/Tarpley07.html (2007).

No. 4 Jeff King_ M.I.T. professor of physics (AKA the Plague Puppy )on his mind boggling web sight .A complete scientist without the whishy washy half baked homage to LIHOP that we see from the Stephen Jones' of the world. And he's very much a No-planer.

No. 5 Judy Wood (AKA Jane Doe) Clemson U. professor of physics. She's awsome. Even Fetzer admits to that.

No. 6 Richard Grove _Takes off where LIHOP light-weight Micheal C. Ruppert (a very knowlegable man Ruppert, don't get me wrong) bales out. Grove is the reigning expert on the world of private military sub-contractors and the Wall Street criminal thieving mush that surround it for the benefit of banking oligarchs. Like fellow whistle blower Indera Singh Richard Grove, were it not for a twist of fate, would have been killed on 9-11-01.His office was on the 97 th floor. of the north tower.

The above is nonsense. And highlighted under latest news too?

Nineeleven.co.uk is a mess.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Easy Rider wrote:

Yes, let's confuse potential new activists by sending them home confounded, alienated and probably depressed.

Another excellent, terribly sensible suggestion, Easy Rider.

Despite my receptivity to a lot of Tarpley's various analyses in the past, I have to admit that after the Kennebunkport Warning fiasco, ER's suggestion is a good one.

Which way Mr. Tarpley jumps in response would be a useful indicator to whether he's been turned or not.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: Top 6 9/11 truth researchers lecturers : Reply with quote

gareth wrote:
The above is nonsense. And highlighted under latest news too?

Nineeleven.co.uk is a mess.

Don't look at me guys. I've spent a year clearing up after the same re-incarnating handful who can't understand or respect the site (hadly anyone else ever needs moderating) and i'm quite happy to say I've served my time and lay aside the burden

Contact Ian if you fancy a job!

Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Nonsense Reply with quote

Nonsense

whoop45 wrote:

This is utter nonsense. Grable said the following, in an interview with James Fetzer of Scholars for 9/11 truth, with regard to the Naudet video of the first hit:

Quote:
"There is no plane in the first hit footage, it just ain't there."
"There is no plane in the f-ing footage. None! Not a big plane not a little plane".

Whether it is faked or real, there is something that looks like a big plane in the Naudet video. Look at a decent copy of the video, not at the mess she's made of whatever copy she was using.

http://questionsquestions.net/WTC/WTC767images/northtowerhit.mov

You'll have to have or download QuickTime, and the file is over 6 meg, but it is pointless looking at anything with less resolution. Put the video on loop, and watch carefully. I began working as a producer, director and editor making commercials in London, in 1967 and I have many international advertising awards to my credit. I know what I am talking about. There is the image of a plane in that video. And to me, having closely looked at all of the possibilities, it is a real plane, captured on video at the same time as the explosion in the Tower.

Please do your homework, before passing on garbage like this. The woman is a fool. She even says that there is a cut in the whip pan to the North Tower. A cut during a whip pan is far easier to see than in a static shot. There is no cut or edit in this shot. The woman does not appear to know anything about camera images or movements.

Try reading some decent material about video images athttp://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/review.html

You might also like to consider the following:

During my research, I have come across some video material that I have never seen before, at least not in its entirety, and it has to do with the claims that the nose-cone of the aircraft emerged from the opposite side of the South Tower.

This next-to-impossible event has been used, by those who believe that this was the result of an overlay gone wrong, as proof that a real aircraft did not hit the South Tower. Yet the video I have been looking at shows that this also, is total nonsense.

During a Connie Chung interview with Evan Fairbanks, captioned as an ABC News Exclusive and presumably broadcast on the evening of 9/11, the video in question is allowed to run longer than I have ever seen it run before, in the various apologies for analytical and investigative work on the subject that have recently been surfacing.

It is a low angle, profile shot of the South Tower. At 0:37 seconds the plane enters left of frame, and what apparently looks, to some, its nose-cone and the forward part of the fuselage emerge from the side of the building, a few moments later.

However, as the shot continues, it can be clearly seen that the velocity of this emerging 'entity' begins to decrease and it becomes obvious what it is: A spurt of smoke, being ejected from the building by the explosion. This smoke jet then transforms itself into a plume which then begins to disperse and fade away, in several sections.

In a second showing of the shot, which has been slowed down even more than the first (at timer 1:13) the 'nose-cone' is even clearer, and so is the dispersal. And remember, this is a shot which did not involve a helicopter, but was brought to the station by an independent cameraman.

In my opinion, there would not have been anything like enough time to fake this shot, before it was broadcast, because it does not just involve a profile shot of the plane, then a cut to black, or the 'apparent' nose-cone of the plane being obscured by the North Tower.

The rip in the fabric of the building can be clearly seen developing, and then the ever-enlarging smoke plumes, on three sides of the building, develop in such a way that for this to have been faked would have taken days, if not weeks to accomplish.

It is almost understandable, from the initial velocity of this smoke jet, how it might have been mistaken for the nose cone and forward fuselage section of an aircraft, from videos shot from the opposite side of the building, or if a cut or fade to black had happened before the shot was allowed to run for its full length. But the fact that this video was not, apparently, viewed in conjunction with the other shots, shows a monumental disregard for anything like a true analysis of what happened that day, or something far more sinister.

The sequence can be accessed at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUDxZS-RSfw

Please do not pass on recommendations that someone knows what they are talking about, if you have not checked them out, properly.

Frazzel
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: oh no not no planes again Reply with quote

excellent anthony! i agree! people need to do their research properly
lets not get diverted down a path like no planes that can easily be discredited and make us look like loonies.
we need to get as many people as possible to question the official conspiracy theory and you wont get em by going on about no planes!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: