FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tarpley unearths B-52 Iran nuclear war provocation?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Tarpley unearths B-52 Iran nuclear war provocation? Reply with quote

Webster G. Tarpley 13-9-07 Provocation, Attack On Iran?

Webster Tarpley is not getting much coverage in the alternative media at the moment, including in the 9/11 truth movement.
This was published on rense.com, and apologies if it has already appeared on here - but I never saw it.

Military Drills - False Flag
Provocation, Attack On Iran?
'Solid Curtain' And 'Citadel Shield 2007' Military Drills
Raise Spectre Of Imminent False Flag Provocation And Attack On Iran
By Webster G. Tarpley
9-13-7

WASHINGTON, DC -- US military bases in the continental United States (CONUS) will go on special lockdown between September 17 and September 21 under the auspices of Solid Curtain-Citadel Shield '07, a reliable source reported today. Under these exercises, US installations will institute enhanced anti-terror force protection measures, with increased security at all gates. The increased security was so elaborate that base personnel were being warned to expect significant delays at all base entrances.

According to William Arkin's 2005 directory of military code names, Solid Curtain is a US Navy Fleet Forces Command anti-terrorism/force protection exercise. In Solid Curtain '03, Arkin reports, the drill scenario involved 15 simultaneous attacks across the country including the Corpus Christi naval air station, the Ingleside naval station, local shipyards, and other targets of attack in the coastal bend of south Texas. In earlier versions of Solid Curtain, the Newport Rhode Island naval station was featured in the scenario.

Smaller local news outlets near US bases have begun to report on these drills. One such account can be found in the Ridgecrest, California Daily Independent, site of the Sierra Sands Naval Air Weapons Station. (see http://ridgecrestca.com/articles/2007/09/13/news/news02.txt)

Other reports concerned the Naval Support Activity Panama City, Florida, (see http://www.wmbb.com/gulfcoastwest/mbb/news.apx.-content-articles-MBB-2 007-09-13-0004.html),
and the Goose Creek Naval Weapons station near Charleston, South Carolina (see

http://www.charleston.net/news/2007/sep/12/briefly15607/).

No further details concerning Citadel Shield could be ascertained.

These drills cause acute concern because they occur before the backdrop of widely reported preparations by the Cheney clique to manufacture a new 9/11 and/or a new Gulf of Tonkin incident to be used as a pretext for a US sneak attack on Iran, with an included option for martial law inside the United States.

On Friday, September 14, the US Air Force has instituted a stand-down for the alleged purpose of reviewing procedures after a B-52 transported six nuclear-armed cruise missiles from Minot AFB North Dakota to Barksdale AFB Louisiana. Intelligence community sources have pointed to the fact that Barksdale is the jumping off point for US air assets moving to the Persian Gulf, suggesting that US nuclear weapons are being readied for a strike on Iran. Another option might well be that one or more of the cruise missiles was destined for use in a false flag attack on an American city, a scenario alluded to by Cheney on April 15 in an interview on CBS New Face the Nation.

Solid Curtain and Citadel Shield will be taking place within the same general time frame as Vigilant Shield '08, scheduled to be held October 15-20, 2007, with a scenario that calls for the detonation of three radiological dispersal devices within the purview of USNORTHCOM (continental US) and the US Pacific Command. Vigilant Shield is supposed to be centered in Oregon, Arizona, and Guam. The drill is slated to include multiple homeland defense, critical infrastructure protection, and aerospace events. Linked to Vigilant Shield is another drill called National Level Exercise 1-08. In addition to the US, Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom are scheduled to take part. Concurrent with these drills is TOPOFF 4 (Top Officials 4), the main yearly terrorism preparedness exercise sponsored by the Department of Homeland Security. The boss of this agency, Michael Chertoff, announced earlier in the summer that he had a "gut feeling" that a terror attack on the US was about to occur. This is another drill that lends itself to going live.

Also relevant to these events is Noble Resolve '07, a drill organized by the Joint Task Force Command (JTFCOM), Northern Command (NORTHCOM), J9 Joint Innovation and Experimentation Directorate, FEMA's command bunker, the Department of Homeland Security, and Virginia police. According to false flag drill expert D.L. Abrahamson, Noble Resolve '07 represents a four-day marathon of "simulated" terror attacks across the US and Europe, including a simulated detonation of a "loose" ten-kiloton nuclear weapon Virginia harbor, smuggled in by a "foreign nation." Drills like these, if flipped live, would give Cheney the pretext to put the entire world on a catastrophic slide towards general war.

Recent terror events, such as London July 7, 2005, have occurred when drills and exercises went live or were flipped live by military and intelligence factions supporting the War of Civilizations, which such actions are meant to stoke. Most significantly, the original 9/11 coup d'etat by these same aggressive US military and intelligence factions was preceded and accompanied by installation security clampdowns of the type now imminent at the military bases in the Washington DC area and elsewhere. These exercises can be summed up as follows:

BASE ISOLATION AND COUP PREPRATION

Forts Hamilton, Meade (NSA), Belvoir, Ritchie, Myer, and McNair

Starting August 15, 2001, Army limits public access to bases near Washington DC, supposedly as part of nationwide security clampdown because of terrorist threat.

Fort Meyer, VA, Fort McNair, DC, 3rd US Infantry

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context.jsp?item=a090501fullaccessc ontrol#a090501fullaccesscontrol

September 5, 2001: US Army bases near Washington DC implement "full access control." Fort McNair is HQ, Army Military District of Washington DC

Fort Meyer, Virginia

"Force protection exercise" scheduled for week after 9/11

Fort Belvoir, Virginia

On September 11, 2001: second Tuesday of "garrison control exercise," allegedly to "test the security at the base in case of a terrorist attack."

Persons of good will in the United States must demand that elected representatives and presidential candidates act to expose, denounce, and shut down these reckless and highly dangerous drills. Countries outside of the US must demand explanations from the US Embassy as to whether the US is indeed preparing a nuclear aggression against Iran, under the cover of a false flag war provocation. Countries not wishing to be drawn into the abyss of such a catastrophe must take steps now to assert their national independence.
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's fair to say that nothing is going to happen.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tarpley is getting a damn sight too MUCH coverage, in my view, considering that his main program seems to be to permanently alienate the entire peace camp from the 911ists, by talking of people like McKinney and Sheehan as cowards.
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
Tarpley is getting a damn sight too MUCH coverage, in my view, considering that his main program seems to be to permanently alienate the entire peace camp from the 911ists, by talking of people like McKinney and Sheehan as cowards.

I'll agree that Tarpley can be a bit fanatical at times, the manner of his obsessions are similar to Alex Jones’. Tarpley, his ranting about the "Anglo-American Banking Elite", and his trying to run candidates to upset the left – and then obviously getting nowhere. Then Alex Jones with his "New World Order" and "Ron Paul". Before you say it, or anyone else says it, these people aren’t my leaders.

So I agree with you, but can I do a Noam Chomsky classic bait-and-switch, and say the following:

At the end of the day who else is actually speaking out, day in day out?

I mean, have you been on reddit.com or digg.com, there are people, who are PAID to spout nonsense about 9/11. You know that there is a controlled agenda to bury 9/11 truth and to discredit it at from every conceivable angle, look no further than the Cambridge “MA” who recently published definitive proof the buildings had enough kinetic energy combined with gravity, to turn themselves into dust in 10 seconds. The BBC assiduously reported it. Although we all know it’s bull, the masses and liberal intelligentsia will look at that as gospel and conclude “nothing to see here move along”.

Digg and Reddit, are the “alternative news sites”, they get MILLIONS of hits a day, and they are under control. I don't know if people are complacent or simply don't realise, we are actually loosing. I heard Kevin Barrett talking on his radio program about how “9/11 truth controls the internet”, that’s totally naive, because we don’t.
I think we have lost, and battle of information on the internet is a lost cause. Coming on this website and leaving messages where we are largely preaching to the choir, where most people agree isn't having any effect. Alex Jones and Tarpley are having an effect, like it or not.

Also, just in passing, it never ceases to amaze me to see that in the most litigious country in the world (the US), where there are as many lawyers as bible bashers & guns, not a single prosecution has been successfully undertaken. In this country at least someone is attempting to sue MI5/6 for being tortured at Guantanamo, and we all know, deep down, where that will end up.

Well, 9/11 happened 6 years ago, I think most people would think that is enough time to make your mind up one way or the other. In my opinion, in another 4 years it will be too late. There will be another massive attack or the dust (pun not intended) will have settled, people are already saying "get over it", and "it's a distraction", "it like JFK you're never going to solve it" particularly in the left, because it doesn't suit their controlled agenda or purpose.

I feel like forgetting about it every single day, I'm wasting my time. I honestly feel right now that this be my last posting here. If people like McKinney and Sheehan don't speak out, knowing that they know damn well that it was an inside job, then 9/11 truth will die, very soon. They are in the spotlight already, they are controversial figures, it’s a bit like Gnome Chumpsky. Have a read of this, if you haven't already:

http://www.geocities.com/agent_noam_chomsky/chomsky.htm
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GazeboflossUK wrote:
I think it's fair to say that nothing is going to happen.

Except a massive sustained psy-op? Try telling that to those dying in the desert today! Try telling that to Persians living under the threat of a 'mushroom cloud'

As for Rowan, my apologies if you might think I am stalking you, but you really do sound increasingly like you permanently have a mouthful of sour grapes!

When your informative output approaches that of Tarpley, Quigley, Smedley Butler et al, I might start to see you in a more useful light. From your posts so far, I can only wonder at your real agenda...
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
Except a massive sustained psy-op? Try telling that to those dying in the desert today! Try telling that to Persians living under the threat of a 'mushroom cloud'

Rolling Eyes Hmm, I know how bad it all is.

Yes...the ongoing "psy-op" has been a continuous aspect. I obviously was referring to a 9/11 "type" false flag attack happening, today, the 14th.

There still is the worry of other events, such as setting Iran up with nukes or similar though, yes.

QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Digg and Reddit, are the “alternative news sites”, they get MILLIONS of hits a day, and they are under control. I don't know if people are complacent or simply don't realise, we are actually loosing. I heard Kevin Barrett talking on his radio program about how “9/11 truth controls the internet”, that’s totally naive, because we don’t.
I think we have lost, and battle of information on the internet is a lost cause. Coming on this website and leaving messages where we are largely preaching to the choir, where most people agree isn't having any effect. Alex Jones and Tarpley are having an effect, like it or not.

People should be using Digg as a news site -- i.e. checking the news stories that interest them -- rather than trying to push a particular agenda. You do this by linking to a reasonable selection of friends and using the Friends > Dugg Upcoming function. Stories may get blocked from reaching the front page, but this doesn’t delete the stories. It just means the masses will not get to see them.

There is a group of users (probably coordinated) intent on stopping any 9/11 truth from reaching the front page. They successfully block virtually all Alex Jones articles, but other stuff slips through. Examples over the last couple of days include:

http://digg.com/politics/Mystery_9_11_aircraft_was_military_doomsday_p lane
http://digg.com/world_news/Barksdale_Missile_Number_Six_The_Stolen_Nuc lear_Weapon_2
http://digg.com/political_opinion/Fidel_Castro_says_U_S_fooled_world_o ver_9_11_3

Also, comments posted in general “War on Terror” stories can often make it to the front page and so get read by people. I wonder how many people would read comment #567 in a Guardian article of around a thousand comments.

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The general rule I have arrived at for sorting the people who will be able to tolerate an alliance between the 911 truth movements and the peace movements is as follows : even if it turns out that foreign (i.e. non-US) powers WERE involved in 911, in the sense that government ministers of these foreign powers signed off on it knowingly, this must still be treated as a vast criminal conspiracy - not a new <i>casus belli</i>.

The reason I say this is because virtually all the non-Leftist 911 truth campaigners ultimately plan to blame 911 on a foreign power, with the Cheney Faction of the US govt as its cat's-paws. The only dispute among such types is which foreign power to blame : Britain? Yurp? The Vatican? Israel? Saudi? Rooshia?

All this is great for the status quo which will be quite happy if 'the people' demand another war, with any of the above. They might not GRANT such a war, but they love xenophobia!

Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Bowman's declaration or whatever we should call it is closer to my parameters:
http://thepatriots.us

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically you too advocate revolution? Fine, but how to go about it with the minimum loss of life (Well, at least considerably less loss than those we wish to imprison have already caused)?

Quoting Bowman (indeed a clear thinking military gentleman):-

"We in the U.S. military would never consider a military coup, removing an elected president and installing one of our own. But following our oath of office, obeying the Nuremberg Principles, and preventing a rogue president from committing a war crime is not a military coup. If it requires the detention of executive branch officials, we will not impose a military dictatorship. We will let the Constitutional succession take place. This is what we are sworn to. This is protecting the Constitution, our highest obligation. In 2007, this is what is meant by “Duty, Honor, Country.”"

But how many are listening? How many understand the real aims of the un-Illuminated? How many even know who they are and where they can be made subject of citizen's arrest? What happens next - how do we follow it through, with no recourse to any pre-formed institution?

We are not yet in the same position the French were a couple of hundred years back. We are not, at least in the west, starving. We are not, as a majority, subject to having our children disappear into the aristocrats maw, never to be seen again.

We are not desperate enough yet these bankers clearly understand how to keep the masses from rising up - they've had enough practice. They are extremely clever but this should not be confused with intelligence.

Must we wait for Fulford's ninjas? Is there no way of stopping the NWO short of a mass uprising?

And to Sherlock, whose last paragraph fills me with sadness - what happened to 'Never give up! Never surrender!'. We all have these 'Marvyn' moments of 'What's the point?' yet we always coe back and try again - if only for the sake of the kids... [;-)

Chin up, Sherlock! If you can't train as a ninja yourself, perhaps your sons can?
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
And to Sherlock, whose last paragraph fills me with sadness - what happened to 'Never give up! Never surrender!'. We all have these 'Marvyn' moments of 'What's the point?' yet we always coe back and try again - if only for the sake of the kids... [Wink

Chin up, Sherlock! If you can't train as a ninja yourself, perhaps your sons can?

It's OK, I'm back. I was having a funny five minutes, I can't give up, I was really feeling quite low when I wrote that however, for some reason. Oh well as they say chin up, chin up, stiff upper lip and all that.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
So basically you too advocate revolution? Fine, but how to go about it with the minimum loss of life (Well, at least considerably less loss than those we wish to imprison have already caused)?

Quoting Bowman (indeed a clear thinking military gentleman):-

"We in the U.S. military would never consider a military coup, removing an elected president and installing one of our own. But following our oath of office, obeying the Nuremberg Principles, and preventing a rogue president from committing a war crime is not a military coup. If it requires the detention of executive branch officials, we will not impose a military dictatorship. We will let the Constitutional succession take place. This is what we are sworn to. This is protecting the Constitution, our highest obligation. In 2007, this is what is meant by “Duty, Honor, Country.”"

But how many are listening? How many understand the real aims of the un-Illuminated? How many even know who they are and where they can be made subject of citizen's arrest? What happens next - how do we follow it through, with no recourse to any pre-formed institution?

We are not yet in the same position the French were a couple of hundred years back. We are not, at least in the west, starving. We are not, as a majority, subject to having our children disappear into the aristocrats maw, never to be seen again.

We are not desperate enough yet these bankers clearly understand how to keep the masses from rising up - they've had enough practice. They are extremely clever but this should not be confused with intelligence.

Must we wait for Fulford's ninjas? Is there no way of stopping the NWO short of a mass uprising?

-- um, no : I don't think Bowman is calling for a revolution, quite the contrary.

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I have to quote Orwell to you?

" In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth Becomes a Revolutionary Act"
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orwell was a masochistic british establishment left liberal with a talent for hypocritical denunciations of his own employers. The idea that he was any sort of 'revolutionary' is incorrect.
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Berkeley vs Orwell Reply with quote

RB wrote:
Quote:
Orwell was a masochistic british establishment left liberal with a talent for hypocritical denunciations of his own employers.

Oh dear, it looks like someone climbed out of the wrong side of bed this morning!

RB continued:
Quote:
The idea that he was any sort of 'revolutionary' is incorrect.

Eric Blair (aka George Orwell) may not or may not have been a revolutionary ... but he was most certainly a visionary with conviction ... who got shot in the throat by one of Franco's snipers, whilst he and his wife (Eileen) fought against Franco, in the Spanish Civil War. I suggest the RB read Blair's autobiographical work Homage to Catalonia, before passing such sweeping judgement.

BTW, who is Rowan Berkeley? 240 posts in 6 weeks? Posts which appear to be evolving towards the denigration of anyone who has a 9/11 Truth profile. Is he just another prolific, opinionated keyboard activist ... or are there ulterior motives for his presence on this forum?

Al K Myst
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a mossad agent, but my incriminating avatar has too many pixels for this site, so you will have to go to my blog to find it.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
I am a mossad agent

Of the Morton Devonshire school of propaganda wannabes, perhaps? Analysis of your posts here and elsewhere does lend credence to your claim, perhaps as an admirer rather than operative?

It was rather sad the way you attempted to trash Orwell (I've often wondered whether he was also prescient in his name change for public consumption!) rather than tackle the message. Par for the course for those immersed in the ways of deception?

Can't see any point myself as history clearly shows us how the truth always comes out eventually, regardless of mass manipulation of the facts...
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Bowman comes over as a rather naive chap.

The Israel Lobby.....John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt ....might help.

The works of the PNAC would do no harm.

AIPAC + the ADL.....may help his limited vision.

With regard to Bush + Cheney....an appreciation of the Treason Felony Act ...may work wonders.

How the owners of the Federal Reserve.....love wars+ a compliant government, might shock his limited perspective. Not to mention controlled media whores.

Bowman states.."imperial presidency and a compliant, namby-pamby Congress (both of which are unduly influenced by the oil companies and other big-money interests). ".......that naughty capitalism for you.

Stay in de nile.....

Back to more important matters. I was fortunate enough to see Webster Tarpley a few years ago in Manchester. I recommend him to all. I will be going to either Lancaster or Leeds.

I hope all those interested in peace + truth will try to see him aswell.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a great deal of regard for Webster, but recently, he needs to take more care.

Firstly the Kennebunkport fiasco need not have played out the way it did - although the attached video sheds some light on that towards the end. I guess all's fair in love, war and politics is the (a)moral.

All in all, I don't suppose he would make the worst political leader, but he could have been ... a contender!

Also at the beginning of the clip, he attaches more importance than is wise to the since discredited dailykos Macabee (sp?) story about carrier preparedness in the Gulf.

Not that the gist isn't true, but the facts aren't and that weakens him.
Anyway, suffice to say WGT no longer sports a halo to me.

One of the no planer gang suggested pressing him on his UK tour if he backed no planes and space beams. While acknowledging how infantile the question is to someone like Tarpley (means as opposed to aims), I have to admit on further reflection that it would be a good indicator of cointelpro being in play. In other words has he been turned (or come out of the closet).

I hope not, as he's the only 911 spokesman with any wit, passion, knowledge and historical breadth we have.

No doubt saying so may well put me in the 'venomous anonymous slanderer's' club in the eyes of some or even Mr.Tarpley himself.

But, that's free speech for ya (while we still have it)
"Don't follow leaders and watch the parking meters" is still probably the best advice ever given. By anyone.

Link

It's them or us.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I am not really a mossad agent, or even a wannabe one - I was joking.

My concern remains that revolutionary rhetoric and 'the peace movement' don't mix. Still, since most of you probably despise 'the peace movement', that won't matter to you.

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
"Don't follow leaders and watch the parking meters" is still probably the best advice ever given. By anyone.

Probably a bit 'subterranean' for younger members here? :)

Cointelpro-istas sure did a number on him, didn't they? Maybe he should have just gone straight for the Masters of War while he had a chance? Perhaps too few really understood how prescient he was? We can all do it, given the right 'head-space'...

RowanB wrote:
since most of you probably despise 'the peace movement', that won't matter to you.

What a strange fellow you are, to be sure! Why do you think that? Perhaps a little more understanding of what Gandhi achieved and a little less hand-wringing and naivety might help 'the cause'?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:

Cointelpro-istas sure did a number on him, didn't they? Maybe he should have just gone straight for the Masters of War while he had a chance? Perhaps too few really understood how prescient he was? We can all do it, given the right 'head-space'...

Thanks for your reply T911. But... and this is where I start to feel on shaky ground. Is it Cynthia McKinney and Cindy Sheehan (both of whom I have bucket loads of respect for) that are clouding the issue, or is it Webster & Co.(ditto re the buckets)?

I've seen some of the Truth Action exchanges with John Leonard (WGT's publisher) and it ain't pretty. In fact, I'd say if you wanted a wedge to be driven between parties that should be natural allies, the goings on at TA (on both sides) are pretty much how you would go about it. On the evidence seen so far, it's not Webster that's making the most rational case - which is unusual in itself.

Bearing in mind that all moles by definition bury themselves deep by signing up early, and all parties are long term participants that again is no indicator.

I guess watching for causes and effects is the only way to form a judgement.

But whoever is or isn't, Tarpley needs to be more careful with both his sources and with his own and his allies tactics. There's little point in being right if you look to be in the wrong.

It's them or us.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching the TA & 911Blog shenanigins for quite a while too. So many 'sparks' flying in so many directions, few of them at all relevant to the immediacy of protecting a medieval theocracy from a plutocratic nuclear meltdown. The even wider issue of cui bono seems entirely lost in the noise.

Quote:
I guess watching for causes and effects is the only way to form a judgement.

That and an occasional nudge at the tangentials? ;-) But is life ever that cut and dried; a myriad of complexities thrown in the way of something that could be very simple smacks of warring vested interests to me.

Personally, I don't think any amount of 'judgement' really helps at present. Until sufficient people awake from their dreams and cog. dis., the criminals will proceed as they choose; as they have always done.

Someone Italian-sounding on TA made what I though to be a very good point when saying that it's the facts that matter, not where or who they come from...

fwiw
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Rowan

Would you like to elaborate on the following:

.....since most of you probably despise 'the peace movement',....

Well I admire Cindy Sheehan....

I attended the massive "stop the war" march in Lonndon....but despise their limited position. I renamed them...." stop the truth"...

Did you take part that day.?

Good luck to Webster Tarpley on his tour. Are you turning up.?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: The View from Kevin Ryan Reply with quote

I'll post this in a separate thread, but I thought it relevant to this one also.

We Don't Need Anymore Warnings

by Kevin Ryan

While busy with an event on September 10th of this year, I heard about some goings-on that resulted in bad publicity for the 9/11 Truth movement. Of course it is no longer surprising to many of us, who have been involved in fighting for the truth for years, that there would be some kind of hullabaloo just before the anniversary. This year the uproar included something called the “Kennebunkport Warning”, and a problem with this document as pointed out by some of the alleged signatories.

This warning document itself did not present any newsworthy information as far as I can see, other than the idea that some leaders of the Peace movement may have signed it. In fact, if it weren’t for these few signatures from prominent leaders of the Peace movement the warning would have been unremarkable, actually, as the message is fairly standard fair within the 9/11 Truth crowd, and is what many of us would be expected to say.

But when those prominent Peace movement leaders put out a statement suggesting that their signatures were either obtained under false pretenses, and/or they were less than fully aware of the entire message they had signed on to, the document gained attention. And as could have been predicted, that attention quickly turned into a divisive mess.

People asked how this could have happened. Then accusations were made, culminating in some ludicrous claims that some of our best leaders were disinformation agents for the government. How can we tell? Because, for example, one wears sunglasses and another has a beard. Brilliant.

Maybe this is just another ego problem, and maybe not. If it is, then it's another opportunity to better understand that common problem we share. After all, that is the game upon which we are, as a society, being played.

As usual, we’ll see how these things develop, but we don't really need any more warnings. We'll do what we can to communicate the vital need for 9/11 truth and reach out to others in our country who work for peace. Until then, my thoughts and support go out to the great Cindy Sheehan, my friends Jon Gold and Michael Wolsey, the fine writer Arabesque, and those others who were unfairly treated in this incident. Hang in there and don’t give up hope.

It's them or us.
Morton_devonshire
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: The Morton Devonshire School of Propaganda Wannabes Reply with quote

[quote="Thermate911"][quote="Rowan Berkeley"]I am a mossad agent[/quote]

Of the Morton Devonshire school of propaganda wannabes, perhaps? ...
.[/quote]

He should count himself so successful. What happened to your so-called "War Room" to defeat me and my bros on Wikipedia? Huh? I thought so -- paper tigers all.
jazds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: The Morton Devonshire School of Propaganda Wannabes Reply with quote

Morton_devonshire wrote:
He should count himself so successful. What happened to your so-called "War Room" to defeat me and my bros on Wikipedia? Huh? I thought so -- paper tigers all.

Dear moron_devonshire

Learn how to use quotes!

Who is paying you to waste your time deleting Wiki truth entries???

How much research have you done on 911 truth??? Who gave you such a dumb name???

Do you like the fact that your country is being destroyed? What do you know about history? What is your background in current affairs? Do you believe everything you read in the Sun? (sorry see!)

Hide behind your PC chav scum or come out and face your enemy.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: The Morton Devonshire School of Propaganda Wannabes Reply with quote

Morton_devonshire wrote:
Thermate911 wrote:
Rowan Berkeley wrote:
I am a mossad agent

Of the Morton Devonshire school of propaganda wannabes, perhaps? ...

Not really: I for one can't be bothered wasting time on you, especially when you are too ignorant to realise that censorship is self-defeating

Slowed the spread of 9/11 truth any have we?

No, I didn't think so

The sooner you realise that "Big Daddy" not only has lied to you, but always lies to you, and does'nt really think you are either "special", or "important", the better off as a human being you will be, able to stand on your own feet and be able to do something useful with your life

Bet you feel rather silly in five years time!

(PS: So exactly why have Keane and Hamilton now denounced the 9/11 commission they were supposed to be in charge of? Sorry to tell you this, becuase clearly you arn't ready to cope with it, but the walls are coming down mate)

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: The Morton Devonshire School of Propaganda Wannabes Reply with quote

Morton_devonshire wrote:

The irony is that with all your underhand strategies to eliminate any trace of 911 Truth from Wiki - all you've succeeded in doing is diminishing Wiki by adding to the assault on its reputation for reliability, not that of 911 Truth.

Fancy that, eh?

Not the result intended, I'll wager.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: The Morton Devonshire School of Propaganda Wannabes Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Morton_devonshire wrote:

The irony is that with all your underhand strategies to eliminate any trace of 911 Truth from Wiki - all you've succeeded in doing is diminishing Wiki by adding to the assault on its reputation for reliability, not that of 911 Truth.

Fancy that, eh?

Not the result intended, I'll wager.

So True. Fear is usually heedless of consequences

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: