FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 flatline - more evidence for no planes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bryan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: 911 flatline - more evidence for no planes Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW8fIMwGQgs

(4 parts)

In part 2 a retired aerospace engineer says you'd have to be stupid to believe planes went into the buildings.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..and not very convincingly either.

Once you get over the semantic and subconscious hangup of viewing the twin towers to be 'buildings' in the conventional sense (bricks and mortar style solidity) and instead consider the outer facades of the WTC as an eggslicer consisting of thin, foot wide hollow steel bars with glass filled empty space between them (a simplification, I know), it all becomes much easier to visualise.

One of the most misleading things about the lo-res videos favoured by no plane exponents, is that the lack of definition reinforces the mistaken idea that the Towers had solid walls.

It's them or us.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Precisely, Chek. No one who has seen the photo of the Twin Towers with the setting sun shining straight through their windows from one side to its other can fail to understand how a plane flying at 400-500mph would enter it instead of bouncing off its walls, as the no-planers claim. A large percentage of the facade of each tower was just a large network of easily impenetrable, glass windows. NOT steel-reinforced, concrete walls.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more "evidence" for no planes or just another compilation of the same old * we've seen before?

it seems to consist of the usual wrong assumptions and misconceptions that we've come to expect from npt advocates, the usual empty speculation based on low res compressed footage with an unknown chain of custody, the usual pictures of cars and planes crashing set to music, the usual highly selective sequence of edited statements by witnesses who didn't see the planes, the usual namecalling aimed at those of us who don't believe in npt....and of course...."THEY IGNORE NO PLANES SO IT MUST BE TRUE"!!!!!

there's a puzzling moment towards the end of part 3 when, after several minutes of repetitive claims that the planes couldn't possibly have penetrated the outer frame of the wtc, we see the familiar clip of Frank de Martini (wtc construction and project manager) talking about how a plane would penetrate the external frame of the wtc like a pencil puncturing screen netting.

I was mildly disappointed by the fact that "the mysterious moving bridge that proves tv fakery" wasn't mentioned, but maybe it'll appear in part 5....
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good film

Last edited by jfk on Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Precisely, Chek. No one who has seen the photo of the Twin Towers with the setting sun shining straight through their windows from one side to its other can fail to understand how a plane flying at 400-500mph would enter it instead of bouncing off its walls, as the no-planers claim. A large percentage of the facade of each tower was just a large network of easily impenetrable, glass windows. NOT steel-reinforced, concrete walls.

Ah! You're forgetting a car crash test is a directly comparable event. They propel them at 500mph at a steel framework don't you know.
I once saw an accident where a car had hit a motorway bridge support. The support was intact and the car had totally failed to penetrate it. This proves no planes. Or something.

Quote:
i would like to know who disagrees with witnesses who say they saw a missile, or the one's who said what hit the towers was NOT a commercial AA boeing, or the one's who say they saw the explosion but positively did NOT see a plane.

Faced with an aircraft travelling at tremendous speed totally unexpectedly slamming into a high rise building, you'd expect a totally clear and precise set of accounts would you? No-one said they "saw a missile", they said it was like a missile (though I got bored part way through this guff, so apologies if someone really said they unambiguously saw a missile). If people thought it wasn't a commercial boeing, I'd question how they were in a position to be particularly precise given the speed of events. Even so, an aircraft other than the one advertised isn't a no-planes argument par se - many people have suggested the actual planes may have been other than the ones billed. It's also unsurprising not everyone saw it. Other side of building? Looking the other way? Tying shoelaces? It wasn't the red arrows doing a display, it was a rapid unexpected event. That many, many people did see a plane is enough here.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come now Dogsmilk and Micpsi this is obviously a pre-arranged, private moment we have ungraciously intruded upon.

I only hope we can get out of the door before they start doing whatever sock-puppets do when they're alone together.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry about intruding on any beautiful moments, Chek. It's all go in the exciting world of The Researchers tm. Why, I see Prole Art Easy Rider is preparing a new outfit as we speak.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh tish now.

I've come to expect such worldliness from Gruts, but you - you have your whole life ahead of you!

Now away with you and let us allow The Researchers tm their stolen moment of passion together.

It's them or us.
rooney gr8
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought that plane in the background which seemed to be just flying past was intriguing to say the least, it did look remarkably like that american airlines plane..

also whould the engines and landing gear of both planes hit in between the floor section of the towers? as there would have been incredible strength in these area's..

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rooney gr8 wrote:
i thought that plane in the background which seemed to be just flying past was intriguing to say the least, it did look remarkably like that american airlines plane..

Yes this is very intriguing isn't it? First we have people to the north who saw an explosion but no plane - and now Nico's talking about fly-bys, which must have exited to the north. Yet no plane was seen and yet it must have flown south to north and yet people on the north saw no plane and it's making my head hurt now so I'll stop.

rooney gr8 wrote:
also whould the engines and landing gear of both planes hit in between the floor section of the towers? as there would have been incredible strength in these area's..

Ah well, you see, top boffins have shown that while the strength in between floor sections was indeed incredible, the force exerted was in the region of a 'Jeeeezus Christ!', thus easily exceeding design parameters by somewhere between a 'Blimey!' and 'Strewth!'

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: