FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gestapo Watch - Cops taze student 4 asking Kerry a question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Gestapo Watch - Cops taze student 4 asking Kerry a question Reply with quote

What is democracy coming too when we can't even ask politicians valid question without fear of arrest and torture. The scene in this video is reminiscent of a scene from 1984 or the Germany in the days of the Third Reich. What makes me really sick is the way the everyone there just sits looking on, while this man is denied his democratic right to ask questions, and electrocuted with a Tazar. I expect this in China, not in America.

Go to my Myspace link to see video.

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunned. (No pun intended)

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the way John Kerry takes it all in his stride - lads being tazered for asking him questions is apparently the most natural thing in the world.
I agree it's depressing how people, 'normal people', can just watch it happen. I'm not saying I'd do anything different, but really those police should have been removed by the crowd and had their toys taken off them. When did we become quite so conditioned to blindly 'respect' a uniform?

Would have liked to have heard Kerry's answer to some good questions.

acrobat74
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cops got the tazing wrong, they should have done it to those sad, sad programmed onlookers.

Us humans...hardwired for conformity, getting kicks out of denial. What a mess.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acrobat74 wrote:
The cops got the tazing wrong, they should have done it to those sad, sad programmed onlookers.

Well. The way they were all sitting 'round watching in a daze. A good 50.000volt jolt, may have done them good. That guy was only asking questions. And that is how we are going to be treated. Then surely one day the presure will blow. Remember what happened in LA when the cops beat up that black guy. These cops should realise that the public could finaly blow. They treat us like effing cattle. The respect they have for us is awsome. Every dog will have it's day.

See my videos at:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
acrobat74

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violence can never be a response to institutionalized control.

What worries the sick, sad elitist f*rs is a sea of informed citizens demanding change out on the pavement.

You may wish to check out Yale psychologist Stanley Milgram's obedience experiments.
mr nice
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acrobat74 wrote:

I whole heartedly agree with that mate. the world needs some serious wake up...... Shocked Shocked Laughing

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Gestapo Watch - US Brownshirts like a bit of Torture! Reply with quote

But sit back be quiet and hope this doesn't affect you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCBcOQkUNjI
CALL THESE NUMBERS NOW!!! BLOW THEIR Phone lines UP! I'M SICK TO MY F'NG STOMACH! SOME STUPID F'NG PEOPLE IN THERE WERE ACTUALLY LAUGHING AT THIS.

The University of Florida Police Department
phone: (352) 392-1111
Community Services Division
(352) 392-1409
Patrol Division
(352) 392-1560
Victim Services
(352) 392-5648

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

Student Tasered after asking Kerry questions

(AP) -- A University of Florida student from South Florida was Tasered and arrested Monday when he attempted to speak at a forum with U.S. Sen. John Kerry after the question and answer session had ended, university officials said.

Andrew Meyer, 21, asked Kerry why he did not contest the 2004 presidential election, which he lost to President Bush, and why there had been no moves to impeach Bush.

''He apparently asked several questions -- he went on for quite awhile -- then he was asked to stop,'' university spokesman Steve Orlando said. ....He had used his allotted time. His microphone was cut off then he became upset.''

While as many as four police officers tried to remove Meyer from the forum, he yelled for help and asked ''What did I do?'' Minutes after Meyer started speaking, he was Tasered.

Meyer, who is from Weston, according to NBC 6, was charged with resisting an officer and disturbing the peace, according to Alachua County jail records. No bond had been set. Meyer was scheduled to appear in court Tuesday morning, a jail official said.

Orlando said university police would conduct an internal investigation on the incident.

''The police department does have a standard procedure for when they use force, including when they use a Taser,'' Orlando said. ....That is what the internal investigation would address -- whether the proper procedures were followed, whether the officers acted appropriately.''

The event was sponsored by the UF student government speaker's bureau, according to a news release. A telephone message left at the speaker's bureau office was not immediately returned Monday evening.

It was not known if Meyer had an attorney.

UCLA STUDENT GETS TASERED OVER AND OVER FOR NOT SHOWING SCHOOL ID IN LIBRARY(BELOW)
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-8881892023715721546&hl =en

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pigs in this country are being plentifully supplied with the instruments of torture to be used against dissidents.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sry Sherlock I wasn't looking when I posted it Surprised I just thought wahoo the forum is working Surprised

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the onlookers and police love enforcing the fact they have no freedom don't they. the dumbest people of all is those who enforce the abolishment of their own freedoms and those who sit by and let them be abolished, they are all taking part in making sure their children have no freedom when they grow up.

the man asked a simple question which kerry answered anyway, when the police are openly enforcing the destruction of their own freedom of speech and liberty then you know those cops have got to be dumb as they obviously do not realise they were enforcing the fact that they themselves have no freedom as were the onlookers.

all those who fought in WW1 and WW2 and lost their lives will be turning in their graves, as im afraid they died in vein while ever things like this happen or continue to happen, as it was that very principle(freedom) they all died trying to protect regardless of if that was the actual reason for war it was certainly the reason all those men believed they were fighting for, even in more recent wars and our own soldiers today believe they are fighting for that same thing and we are told that is the reason why.

the bush administration tell us they want to bring freedom and democracy to iraq whilst tazering anyone in the u.s who expresses freedom.

none of it adds up and shame on the british people and the american people and police for allowing freedoms to be abolished especially after the wars they have been through protecting that freedom or liberating others, im sick of it, im ashamed to be human, im ashamed to be called civilised, im ashamed to be associated with a race that does not know good and does not know honour or what it is to love. this world is a messed up sick and evil place to live, and the people have been brainwashed to love it and be blind to it, but when it does become obvious nobody has the courage to do the right thing.

we are living amongst evil and cowards who attack the brave for asking the questions they dare not, and the stupid thing is none of them can see the future they are leading themselves into.

now that has to be the dumbest most messed up thing for any species to bring about their own downfall, lemmings comes to mind, they may as well be.

sorry for ranting on, its annoying to watch let alone dumb ass people sitting their laughing at what will eventuaqlly be their own demise.
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
the onlookers and police love enforcing the fact they have no freedom don't they. the dumbest people of all is those who enforce the abolishment of their own freedoms and those who sit by and let them be abolished, they are all taking part in making sure their children have no freedom when they grow up.

the man asked a simple question which kerry answered anyway, when the police are openly enforcing the destruction of their own freedom of speech and liberty then you know those cops have got to be dumb as they obviously do not realise they were enforcing the fact that they themselves have no freedom as were the onlookers.

all those who fought in WW1 and WW2 and lost their lives will be turning in their graves, as im afraid they died in vein while ever things like this happen or continue to happen, as it was that very principle(freedom) they all died trying to protect regardless of if that was the actual reason for war it was certainly the reason all those men believed they were fighting for, even in more recent wars and our own soldiers today believe they are fighting for that same thing and we are told that is the reason why.

the bush administration tell us they want to bring freedom and democracy to iraq whilst tazering anyone in the u.s who expresses freedom.

none of it adds up and shame on the british people and the american people and police for allowing freedoms to be abolished especially after the wars they have been through protecting that freedom or liberating others, im sick of it, im ashamed to be human, im ashamed to be called civilised, im ashamed to be associated with a race that does not know good and does not know honour or what it is to love. this world is a messed up sick and evil place to live, and the people have been brainwashed to love it and be blind to it, but when it does become obvious nobody has the courage to do the right thing.

we are living amongst evil and cowards who attack the brave for asking the questions they dare not, and the stupid thing is none of them can see the future they are leading themselves into.

now that has to be the dumbest most messed up thing for any species to bring about their own downfall, lemmings comes to mind, they may as well be.

sorry for ranting on, its annoying to watch let alone dumb ass people sitting their laughing at what will eventuaqlly be their own demise.

Don,t be ashamed of yourself. You have woken up too it all. Only those who let it all go by should be ashamed. Not you.

See my videos at:
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just the latest in a long line of outrages following the introduction of tasers. Who has not seen the statistics? Who has not seen the ongoing crime in Florida whereby racist police target black women (Aaron Russo shows a 'normal' example of this captured on video, late on in his Freedom to Fascism' film)?

They are disgusting weapons.

They 'should' be outlawed, especially amongst the new breed of US/UK/EU police who seem little more than Illuminati-sanctioned hooligans.

Someone above has already used the tired phrase Wake Up! but it seems the only message that will get through to those too cozy in the present 'bubble' and not affected by the likes of Greenspan and the CFR mobsters.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by the methods they use to frighten you" - Eric Hoffer.

Back to Topic - Kerry's (lack of) response is the most revealing in this instance...
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think the onlookers were bad, check out what these * are saying:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=93799

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The James Randi crowd are prime promoters of evil. They held a little sway here until they were shuffled off to their own corner where they may still exist for all I know. Hardly surprising they would support tazering a truther. It's what they're all about
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On first inspection to me Dave's clip looked like a staged event.

A second look from the other camera angle,it still looks like a staged event.

Unnecessary use of the Tazer gun obviously,shocks those that know some of the truth yes of course.

But what does this really say to the ill-informed,serves him right probably so get used to what happens when people speak out about
what most don't know.

and there's nothing you can do about it:finger:

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone on radio says its a scam but i dont know
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scam or not, it's raising an 'interesting' flurry.

Here's a clip from Paul Craig Roberts, with my open response:-
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_2434.shtml

"Meyer held up a copy of BBC investigative reporter Greg Palast’s book, Armed Madhouse, and asked if Kerry was aware that Palast’s investigations determined that Kerry had actually won the election. Why, Meyer asked, had Kerry conceded the election so quickly when there were so many obvious examples of vote fraud? Why, Meyer, went on to ask, was Kerry refusing to consider Bush’s impeachment when Bush was about to initiate another act of military aggression, this time against Iran?

At this point the public’s protectors -- the police -- decided that Meyer had said too much. They grabbed Meyer and began dragging him off. Meyer said repeatedly, "I have done nothing wrong," which under our laws he had not. He threatened no one and assaulted no one."
--------------------------------

Spot the blatantly obvious missing fact?

--------------------------------
paulcraigroberts@yahoo.com

Dear Mr. Roberts,

I have been most impressed with your increasingly strident and accurate articles of late.

Yet, as the world is being manipulated ever further into chaos and FUD, you choose to add to it by omission. Why is this? Are you in reality the public face of just another facet of the financiers clique that is steering us all into mega-deaths and global slavery?

I refer of course to your omission of the true reason Mr Mayer was apparently so cruelly handled whilst 'exercising' his 1st Amendment Rights.

If you view an aggregate of the videos now swamping the net of this Orwellian episode, you would surely be unable to deny that the query about the truly satanic Skull & Bones Club was the prime cause of his violent removal?

This central yet missing fact in your article can only raise doubts about your own agenda and how it will affect the world at large, many of whom now have a reasonably clear idea about US recent history from the hijacking of the Federal Reserve, through the smuggling in by the Skull & Bonesmen Harriman & Prescott Bush (aka Scherff) of General Gehlen and his tattered remnant of the Gestapo to the still ongoing war crimes of Kissinger and his CFR cronies.

The world is 'onto' the depth and breadth of the corruption in high places. Patience with these psychopaths is wearing extremely thin.

If you truly care for the plight of the common man, woman and child now is your opportunity to demonstrate your resolve. A resolve that must needs deal honestly and explicitly with the appalling sickness at the centre of US/UK power, Skull&Bones being just one manifestation of Satan within the mind of man.

A good place to start would be with those who shield the key tyrants from public ire and disgust, the police. A blanket coverage in their house magazines would go a long way towards education as to the real criminals within our societies. At this stage there are still maybe 30% honest police - the rest seem to have transmogrified into brown shirts.

Best wishes,
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makow is a pretty smart guy. Here's his take on the situation.

Student Tasering Smacks of Psy Op

September 19, 2007

By Henry Makow Ph.D.

The tasering of University of Florida student Andrew Meyer 21, Tuesday looks like a B.F. Skinner experiment designed to let the mice know they will receive a painful shock if they raise sensitive political topics in public.

On the other hand, if they are docile or supportive, like the students who cheered when Meyer was dragged away, they will continue to get their food and sex.

I don't know if this incident was staged. I want to believe it wasn't. But on some unseen signal, campus cops lunged at Meyer when he mentioned Kerry's membership in "Skull and Bones" and brandished a copy of Greg Palast's book "Armed Madhouse," which stated Kerry actually had won the election.

Meyer's questions were extremely relevant. He asked Kerry why he conceded the 2004 Presidential election the same day in spite of numerous voting irregularities. "Didn't you want to win?" Meyer demanded.

Meyer was implying that Kerry might have thrown the election because he belonged to the same Illuminati secret society as Bush.

When he was grabbed, he said, "Get away from me. I want to hear the answer."

Meyer was dragged away shouting, "Help! Help! What did I do? What did I do?"

Then he pleads with the officers: "Don’t taser me bro'" He offers to "walk out of here" if they'll only let him go. Then we hear him scream with pain "Ow..ow..ow...ow!"

Kerry's respect for the public and commitment to free speech was evident from his response. While Mayer was manhandled and tasered, Kerry droned on about how he wanted to answer this important question. He even made a joke of it: "Unfortunately [Meyer] is not available to swear me in as President."

The painful incident was filmed from many angles . I urge you to watch as
many as you can stomach.

PUBLIC REACTION

The reaction of the audience was initially to cheer Meyer's question about not contesting the election, but it quickly fell silent. Then some cheered when Meyer was arrested. Some people protested, "police brutality" or "why are you doing that?" when Meyer was being tasered.

The media reported this incident widely. Drudge had it as a main headline. But while there was exposure, there was also spin. CNBC said Meyer had been a heckler, which is very unlikely since he began his questions by thanking Kerry for his speech. Fox News apparently commended the campus cops for using the taser.

Meyer was not without fault. He insisted on asking three questions and delivering a short prologue, saying Kerry had spoken for two hours, surely he could have two minutes. His tone was indignant. He broke away while being led out.

In situations like this, we must strive for credibility by behaving in a calm, rational, non-threatening manner.

PSY OP?

At least one Internet commentator "Withowlseyeswatch" (comment 39)
is suspicious:

"If you have the time, watch the video of the Florida student incident about 20 times. Turn off the audio and watch. You will begin to see some interesting details not obvious to a person overcome with emotions seeing it for the first time. There are a couple of angles being shot from other spots around the room that fill in parts not seen.

If you have the time, close your eyes and just listen to the audio. Pick out the different voices and follow them through. Listen to Kerry in the background a couple of times through. He droned throughout the entire incident as if he were hypnotizing the crowd. His remarks were very strange.

Watch the girl cop at the beginning. See how she looks over to take her cue to make her move. Why were cops standing five feet behind the student? ...

Did you see part 2 when the officers whisked him down stairs? He was not the victim of electric shock. He was not in shock. He was excited by the impact of his improvisation. He was working like the devil to keep the drama going because his mates were running low on creative juices. They didn't know what to do. This was nothing more than street
theater.

....Something was amusing to the surrounding students. Is it possible that the students who were laughing and sitting without reaction was because they knew this fellow to be a trickster?"

The prominence given Palast's book is suspicious because he apparently makes a case that Osama bin Laden and a Muslim terrorist network were responsible for 9-11. All and all, given the mass media coverage, this incident was probably staged.

This video shows the aftermath. Meyer doesn't look like a man who has been tasered. He is told he is being arrested for "inciting a riot." He tells onlookers to inquire after him because "they are going to try and kill me."

It gets even more weird. Meyer has a website which has received 150,000 visits since yesterday. The site does not appear to be political. On it he is selling a "pimp light" which "as a good Jew" he is offering at a "good price" ($89.) Apparently he also has a history as a prankster.

CONCLUSION

If this event was staged, what was the purpose? Was it to tell Americans to behave or else? Was it to incite us to rebel? Was it to blame Muslims for 9-11? Was it to sell a "pimp light," and trivialize the most important issues of our day? Was it all of the above? To confuse and disgust? The Illuminati always create fake oppositions.

In any case, you can bet the people at Tavistock are examining it closely. They are constantly studying our group behavior to manipulate us and discover what they can get away with.

They got away with 9-11 and now they are warning they ("Al Qaeda") are going to do it again.

Increasingly we are tasked with the question: How much of this nonsense will we take? Are we men or are we mice?
-----

Thanks to "N" for her tips and research.
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are good bunch of Americans on some forums that have sided with the Police on this one. "He should have sat down and shut up."

Despite his suffering, the fact that thousands of people have witnessed this video worldwide will at least inform them of why those questions are such a threat. Hopefully this act of injustice will inspire them to find out what else their government have to hide.

He certainly didnt deserve to be electrocuted like this in front of his classmates for simply asking too many questions! I hope Meyers sense of curiosity never leaves him.
ukginger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not surprised at all . . .
Thats why I left America . . . .

Its really, really simple . . . .
And amazingly easy to prove . . . .

America is NOT A FREE COUNTRY

Having no money makes you a vagrant and can be arrested. Sitting out side your own house and drink a glass of wine can get you arrested. Simply crossing the road can get you arrested. Buying a packet of Rizzlas or even having a packet of Rizzlas in your pocket is "smoking accessory".

The list goes on and on . . . the above list is just the laws I came into contact with when I lived in America.

If your visiting America, try asking a policeman for directions. Measure the response that you get.

Any serious Occult / Illuminati Questions ... ask
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Gestapo Watch - US Brownshirts like a bit of Torture! Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
But sit back be quiet and hope this doesn't affect you

In the US - there's also strong concern over how far and with how much immunity, police can push their sweeping powers. A recent human rights group report blamed law enforcement officers for tasering 500 people to death over the last decade. And Tim Cavanaugh, managing director of Reason dot COM, says for Americans, the first reaction to police is fear, rather than trust.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4z-G0ExRN8

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: