FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Global Moderator out of control!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bossgator
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Global Moderator out of control! Reply with quote

To the seekers of truth, justice, and change:

Due to recent revelations of a very disturbing trend at PrisonPlanet.com Forum, it has become my mission to right the wrongs that are being committed there by certain moderators, and the apparent indifference to what is really going on.

At the risk of being banned from here before I even get to enjoy open dialog with fellow patriots of truth, I feel compelled to act. It is not my intention to discredit anyone or anything without evidence that can be confirmed by facts. Part of this mission is to strongly encourage all that are interested to challenge what I claim.

The basis for my mission is simple. After being a very active participant at PP.com Forums, with nearly 500 posts, I was summarily banned, without opportunity to plead my case. It is not important to detail what thread or posts were involved here, as this is not the place for that. I will gladly give the details, as I have elsewhere. If you like, you may find an explanantion over at PP.tv forums, where I had a member post there my story, since I have not become a paying member yet. My reason for not being a member yet is a financial one. But that is another story all it's own.

My point is this. We all well know that in our efforts to bring to light the lies upon lies that we are being fed by the NWO, it is of upmost importance that we do everything we can to make sure that our sources are true, accurate, and without bias. Facts are what is winning this infowar. However, what we also are fighting is division within our own ranks. Constant bickering, and useless arguments over purely secondary issues in our world today. While these second tier topics have a part, they are very much a distraction at best. The focus MUST be maintained on the primary dangers, and that is the fact that we must not let the NWO win.

PrisonPlanet.com forums is a free arena, and open to the public to join in. The only cost is your time to participate. With that openness comes the fact that certain persons will do everything they can to disrupt open dialog. They hate the truth, and a free people practicing the freedom to express thought, feelings, opinion, and counter-point. Call these types what you will, but they are a poison that risks infesting all that we hold dear. The only way we can defend ourselves against these people is to scream from the rooftops the error of their ways. I am now screaming!

The more I have tried to determine if I alone were at fault for being banned from PP.com forums, the more I have found that in fact I am not the exception, but the growing rule. Many like me have been banned, but have chosen to move on in another direction, some even to the point of canceling their subscriptions to PP.tv website. The list of people that have been unjustly banned continues to grow at an what I feel is an alarming rate. This fact is confusing to me, coming out of a platform that espouse a heart-felt desire to know the truth. I continue to ask myself, what in the name of truth is going there? The answer that seems to be coming to light is not a pleasant one!

Dare I say, that at PP.com forums, there is selective, and deliberate censorship taking place, not because people have violated forum rules, though many have, but because there are certain person(s) that are acting in their position of moderator to silence anyone that holds a view contrary to their own. Sound familiar?

For those who would challenge this assertion, by all means at your disposal, see for yourself. Ask around, and let the facts speak for themselves. If in fact all my posts have not been deleted, go read them for yourself. I can assure you that you will quickly see that I have no agenda, malicious intent, or desire to act in the capacity of what we so affectionately call a troll. My words do in fact speak for themselves, and I confidently stand by them. You may not agree with any or all of my postions, but, surely you agree I am entitled to them, and that they show no indications of an attempt to disrupt the effort of getting out the truth.

I cannot speak with all confidence that the others I have found to claim the same as me to be honest in their stories. This is a case-by-case situation. However, when the number of people making the same basic claims is growing, and the numbers of them are more than a few, there is reason to listen and take notice. Any reasonable person would agree.

There have been several banned persons, including myself, that have attempt to contact those that oversee the forums, and ultimately Alex Jones himself, to no avail. This greatly troubles me! I ask why is this lack of attention to a growing concern allowed to persist? I just don't understand, and thus I find myself at this point. I, and others, have legitimate concerns that are going unanswered, and I feel it is my right and duty to find the answer. With such a high profile as Alex Jones and his websites enjoy, one would think he would make sure that all elements associated with his good name are not tainted. I contend that PrisonPlanet.com Forums is in fact tainted with certain moderator(s) who's only desire is to allow only their personal one-sided views. This MUST stop!

And I will not stop till this problem is resolved, or I am banned universally from the truth communitity. The truth is that important to me, and should be to all.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might I hazard a guess that you are a No Plane Theorist?

If so, there are a few sites still, like this one that will tolerate the NPT case providing the NPT'er can maintain some semblance of rational behaviour. Many NPT'ers don't seem able to.

An increasing number of sites however do not feel obliged to cater to the 'big-tent' ideal, due to the appalling selectivity and outright manipulation of existing evidence by the NPT cult.

This is something 911 Truth is already accused of by a critical mainstream media, and it is counter-productive to then have the NPT'ers playing into their hands by proving that charge for them.

Combined with use of video techniques that would cause an outcry and rightly be banned if used by commercial advertisers in the mainstream, due to concern over their hypnotic and subliminal effects, many sites have banned No Plane Theorists and their preferred medium of amatuer video clips.

NPT is regarded by many activists concerned with more solid evidence as an obstacle, diversion, and distraction to exposing the 911 criminals.

In short, the whole area of NPT is widely regarded as a cointelpro operation aimed chiefly at the suggestible, gullible and non-technically minded, a view I agree with.
Nobody is obliged to tolerate disinformation, hence the choice is increasingly being made to exclude it.

If it came to a vote on this site, I too would recommend following the lead set by Loose Change, 911 Blogger, AE911, PfT and Prison Planet and damn the 'truthling' label bandied around as an insult by an increasingly paranoid cult seemingly losing its grip on reality by promoting science fiction.

You can't ban your way to the truth, but you sure as hell can ban those obstructing the path to it.

It's them or us.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going discuss how other forums' moderate but basically any and every theory of what really happened on 9/11 can be posted and discussed here within the common sense moderation rules that apply.

IMO it is not the job of a moderator to tell others what to think or determine what is and is not true. It is merely to act impartially and fairly to all users and keep things calm and moderate as the name suggests.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i must admit when i first read your post i instantly thought NPT also.

can you confirm if it was NPT?

ive heard alex jones on many ocassions recently say he has no time for NPT/TV fakery, maybe thats why?

i must admit i don't blame him, he has been attacked recently by some NPT'ers who spread lies about him, so why should he enterain those who spread lies?

from my time here i have seen numerous people attacked and accusations flung around by some in the npt crowd, and its used to discredit people to make their own evidence more believable. this should not be the way if npt is true, as the evidence should speak for itself.

they then get paranoid and accuse everyone as being a shill or censoring evidence even when no censoring has ever taken place.

im pretty sure some npt'ers are decent people who are serious and take their research serious and are happy to debate the facts or findings but there are many who let those type down by doing the above ive mentioned and avoiding questions or replys that challenge their theory.

ive always looked at the evidence for NPT but have always either disagreed with the evidence or been unable to move on as people ignore your questions or counter evidence.

i believe in free speech and opinon but at the same time can understand why pp.com are stamping down on certain theorys, especially when they spread disinfo in with their information or attack and lie about people who have done serious research in the field of 9/11 truth, like DR ray griffin, s. jones etc etc, proving no planes right has nothing to do with those people.

its just a constant poor npt'er it must be true because we get banned and censored, alex jone is a shill, ray griffin is a shill, s.jones is a shill,, your a shill everyones a shill if they do not believe me...blah blah blah blah, etc etc etc, but no mention of agressive responses and attacks on others and constant accusing of shill from some/most npt'ers yet we all know it happens often.

the sob story dos'nt wash with me.

you may be a genuine researcher who treats all with respect but i cannot help feeling your post is just yet another tactic from a npt'er to make out pp.com is full of shills and alex jones is a shill blah blah blah and then before you know it everyone here are shills also and this forum is censoring this or that or what ever the npt'ers want to make up so they can carry on believing their facts are true and those who prove it wrong or whos own theorys go against NPT or do not believe it are just shills, the same old stuff.

basically if your not like that then understand the reputation most so called npt researchers are giving the theory overall.

i also do not believe NPT but i do think thats largly due to the attitude of some npt'ers whos responses were not very convincing and whos evidence was dodgy to say the least.
Bossgator
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sir, I'm quite proud to say I do not believe that "no plane" garbage. I do believe that people have the right to display their knowledge or ingnorance though. But that said, I am the first to agree that even though that right exists, some people hold views they truly believe that are a complete waist of good forum space.

Be it no planers, or whatever, there is appropriate times when certain dialog is very counter-productive, and needs to be restricted somehow. This is the tough call sometimes that moderators have to make in maintaining some sense of order and reason, and to prevent certain persons that have alterior motives to the theme of a forum.

With the 9/11 Truth effort, along with the NWO, US Federal Reserve Banking system, and all the other points to the "big lie", there is a bunch of info that, while very much true, is a huge pill to swallow because it sounds so fantastic and is at least in the begining very difficult to believe.

For that reason, it is all that much more important for trolls, COINTELPRO agents, common idiots, and others that oppose the truth to be resisted at all costs. It is a loosing battle to argue with a dimwit! We have much better things to do. Whether intentional or not, these types distract from the real truth, and should not be tolerated.

Even some people that are God-fearing Christians can have a very negative effect, as the paid membership forum of PrisonPlanet.tv can attest. It won't take person very long to see once they browse through various threads that there is a certain element that has been doing nothng but arguing with people left and right, with their faith as their motivation. People can believe all the want, of course, and I will stand by their side to defend them in that right, HOWEVER, there is a limit that must be in place, and this person over there really needs to just shut the hell up, because they are creating a very hostile environment with their argumenative attitude. They are truly showing a pius, holier than thou attitude that is extremely counter-productive. The problem is not the faith they have chosen, but their combative attitude, and that type attitude exists in all walks of life. It's that attitude that must be shut out, andnot what they believe.

There is a time and place for every type discussion and view. They key is that people must realize that just because they believe it, that does not give them the right to insist that others agree. All I espouse to is that a person has a right to think it, but they dont always have the right to speak it! Being an American, I will fight for our Constitution till the day I die. But, that Constitution, while protecting freedom of expression, press, etc, also warns of, and provides for, the dealing with certain persons views, such as those who incite insurrection and civil disobedience. Those provisions must be there in order to prevent them from ultimately damaging or even taking away the freedoms contain therein. So, yes sometimes we must put a muzzle on some people!

Freedom of speech is a contenious thing, and I suspect always will be. For no other reason than it demands we tolerate both good and bad dialog. However, the founders of the US, I do not believe, meant to protect all speech unchecked. They knew full well that certain speech should not be tolerated because it would literally destroy freedom itself. They wrote the Bill of Rights in the manner they did, not to protect the naysayers, but to protect the voice of reason. The unfortunate side effect was that the nutcases that spew all manner of trash enjoy that liberty as well. It truly is a kind of catch 22. It makes it very difficult at times to know where to draw a line, and say enough is enough, now shut up!

A person may have the right to talk about, say, Communism, but would it be appropriate or edifying to do so amongst a group of rocket scientists that are brain-storming a mission the moon? Hardly. Some of those scientists may be very interested in Communism, or even be Communists, but it just has no place at that time, thus, the person who tries must be told to hold the opinions for another day. While that may be a form of censorship technically, all reason and logic says in that scenario, it is acceptable and appropriate. The people involved must make a decision what conversation should be allowed what should not. That is the tough call that forum moderators have to make very day.

As we know, the online forum environment is managed by a few, who oversee the discussions of the many. It is the mod's job to make sure dialog stays on topic, and must take action when the topic drifts. They also must take action against those elements that participate with the sole purpose to disrupt, divide, and dispute at all costs, for if these elements were left to run free, the very forum would collapse.

This is where some type of checks and balances must be in place. Even the primary admin, or global moderator must be held to the same standards as the those who participate. Without oversite, a moderator can be just as destructive as the dreaded troll. The forum must have in place a means for the members to have redress before the forum staff take permanent action, and that action must not be left to just one person. They must be held accountable for their decisions, just like the members must be held accountable for their posts.

The big problem that exists at PrisonPlanet.com forum is one of a lack of redress and accountability. One certain global moderator seems to have ultimate rule, and is acting as they see fit, regardless of any forum policy. This moderator does not seem to give any significant opportunity for members to question the moderators actions. If they do, they immediately get IP banned. You get completely locked out, and are not even able to read the forums, much less post. Silencing certain dialog is one thing, but to not allow people to even read the forums is questionable at best in my mind.

I may not be a paying member at the other forum at PrisonPlanet.tv, thus I can't post, but at least I can read what others have to say. This allows me the opportunity to grow and learn, regardless of my own personal views. Important information can still be shared, and the truth can still be spread, even by those who can't post. That is a good thing! To blind the eyes of a person with differing views accomplishes what? I say it prevents the truth of what is really going on from being seen, and that couldn't be more counter-productive to the very nature of PrisonPlanet.com forum and the efforts of Alex Jones himself.

jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have also been banned from PP, i posted a thread entitled 'new film september clues' and stated that it is evidence of media manipulation.
the title was changed by the mod to 'new co-intel film sept. cluesless'

the mod replied that it was a film made by co intel to cause division in the 'truth movement', and that alex jones has said anyone posting on this subject is co- intel, i.e what alex jones says is gospel! the same alex jones that is buddies with steven 'los alamos' jones.

the mod insisted the movement must concentrate on the real smoking gun evidence such as the pentagon and wtc 7, which, in my view, is diverting attention from the wtc towers where the actual crime of killing 3000 people occurred.
the mod states that he has met 10 people who witnessed planes hitting the towers, what type of planes? who are the people he has met? why are these meetings not documented?
a poster called div stated her father saw 'the planes', again, i ask, what type of planes!!!
i have seen more evidence of witnesses saying they saw military planes rather than commercial jets.

I then stated that in order for people to make an informed decision they need all the evidence presented to them. In my view PP is not doing enough to prove that what hit the towers were, in fact, commercial jets guided by remote control.
i cited this evidence as a counter to tv fakery evidence

http://www.911disinformation.com/noplanes/NoPlanesCounterEvidence.html

i was then banned!

the only evidence for commercial jets here are these internet postings, the first one says she saw a commercial jet but did not see the plane hit, and only the second one identifies a united airlines jet 'from the corner of his eye', and says he 'saw the fireball', did he actually see the plane hit the tower?

Author: Stacy Horn
Reference: http://nymag.com/news/features/20288/index.html
Details:

11-SEP-01 8:49 Stacy Horn: Oh god. I'm shaking. A plane just went by my window, it was flying WAY too low, and I was thinking, "How ironic," I wrote about this in my book, and it crashed.
11-SEP-01 8:51: I SAW IT. It just happened, too soon for radio and TV.
11-SEP-01 8:55: I didn't see the hit, I saw the plane go by (TOO LOW) and heard the crash which was AWFUL. Then I stood up and saw the big GAPING hole (I can see the World Trade from where I am.)
11-SEP-01 9:10: Is this a terrorist attack?? The first plane looked like a commercial jet.

Author: Brian Somaru
Reference: http://www.wherewereyou.org (#346)
Details:

I went outside after we heard the news of a plane hitting the tower, so i went outside and looked. My teacher told me that it was a commuter plane, but i said no, no commuter plane can leave such a big hole in the building" so I was out there, then in the corner of my eye a United Airlines Boeing 767 was flying, so i said whys that plane going so fast, i heard the engine thrust increase. So i said Oh No! then it crashed and i saw a big fireball.

there needs to be active debunking of tv fakery with documented evidence, rather than stonewalling.

i am still not decided on the subject, however the tv fakery advocates are at least moving the debate forward concerning whether what hit the towers were, in fact, commercial jets, as stated in the official narrative.
The crime we have to prove concerns the towers and who is complicit in that particular crime, since that is where the murder of 3000 people occured.

peace

Last edited by jfk on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah ok so it is'nt NPT.

sorry for presuming it was NPT it's just ive heard so many here complain of the same things without a basis from the NPT crowd, it kind of makes you think "here we go again".

is there any chance of a link to what you mean about censorship at pp.com in that case? or your forum name at pp.com so i or others are able to browse and find out what you mean or even just the name of the thread it all occured in.

because without more information of the censorship its impossible to know what you mean or what your trying to bring to our attention, other than just some form of censorship of something that led to a ban, which nobody can really form a opinon on without knowing all the facts or subject.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure marky, i wanted to quote the thread but obviously cannot access it right now, if it is still there

my user name was veto,
the title of the thread was changed to 'new co intel film september cluesless'
Bossgator
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing! I always use "Bossgator" anytime I can.

Ban #1
For me, it actually started in a thread that was titled something like, "Chavez looks to have ending term limits passed". Something like that. That time I was banned for not agreeing with some people on Chavez and the reforms he is making in Venezuela.
That was my first ban.

Just a search from the main page using Chavez, Venezuela should do it.

See these two threads at PP.tv forum:
https://prisonplanet.tv/forum/index.php?topic=4052.0
https://prisonplanet.tv/forum/index.php?topic=4798.0

I was reinstated about 4 days later, though I still dont know by whom, but I did determine it was not this Sane guy, and honestly I cant prove who actually banned me, but the evidence has always point to him.

Ban #2
My second ban came after after I started a thread calling for there to be changes made in the banning process. That may well have been some violation of forum policy, but not being able to got there now, I can't be sure what I titled it. Bad move on my part! No warning, just immediate ban.

That brings me to Monday when I was yet again reinstated. So I was now gunshy and THOUGHT I was being a good little boy. There is a thread about Blackwater USA getting their license revoked in Iraq. My position is that there is little dispute, if any, that those guys are out of control, and responsible for some terrible things, and that they need to be held accountable for their apparent murderous actions.

So I posted about the various artcles on the latest event with the US State Dept. convoy being fired on and the killing of Iraqis. I THOUGHT my post was very objective and called for a closer look at what actually happened, rather than letting personal emotion cloud the topic. My basic position was that I feel the whole deal was a setup by anti-American elements or by competeing security company(s) because they want a bigger piece of the security contracts. I also stated that I didn't exactly understand Maliki's apparent 180 degree turn in his views toward the US. I questioned why was this particular incedent getting such big press tiem, when Blackwater USA has had several prior incidents that got virtually no press. My honest question was "Why all the uproar now?". I really want to know, because I'm not really understanding what's going on.

I also said that, based on recent news reports, and what details had come out of this latest Blackwater USA incident, I smell a political rat. Immediately Sane posts a nasty reply that better stop with the COINTELPRO *, that Blackwater is nothing but a bunch of women and baby killing murderers, and that if I keep it up, I'll get banned again.

So I took the warning, and didn't post another time inthat thread. I moved on, posted a few times of nothing significant in other places, and later was reading a thread where a person by the name of Mr. Grinch made a post that Sane didn't like, and then Mr. Grinch made a later post that made a comment about moderators not liking his post or something.

This is where I thought I was doing the guy a favor, though in hindsight, I should have let him fend for himself. I sent the guy a pm saying to be careful what he says about moderators because they are quick to ban people if you don't agree with their views.

So I go offline for awhile, then when I went back to the forum, I found I had been banned for the 3rd time!

I dont think the few posts I made after the warning were anything at all controversial, but maybe they saw different. No reasons were given. So I'm left to my own guessing...

1)They didn't like the post in other threads after the Blackwater warning
2)Mr. Grinch's post was a tongue-in-cheeck joke towards Sane, and I took it wrong, so he reported me to Sane for banning.
or
3)Sane is able to read pm's of members, and was watching me, and didn't like my warning this guy

I have since posted for answers at the forums for the developer of the forums that is used at PP.com asking if read member pm's is possible, and if there is away to tell who bans whom, and can that be compared to other mod's banning records. I did this as a way to attempt to build and plead my case once I have assemble all the evidence I can.

Bossgator
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I can vouch for jfk's claim his thread titled was changed by Sane. He does that all the time, as well as editing people's posts. Not every now and then, he does it ALOT. And his apparent fvorite tactic is also to move threads around and bury them.

I agree as part of managing a forum, there needs to be that kind of stuff done, no problem with that. I did that on occasion when I was a mod in another forum involving gaming I was apart of. Part of the job. Any decent mod will do that to keep things orderly.

The gripe by many is that Sane does it many times for no apparent reason, and way too much, and seems to have no basis in stated forum policy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: