FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Osama Tape Appears Fake, Experts Conclude

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Bin Laden tapes are as phony as Sept. 11’s connection to.. Reply with quote

Bin Laden tapes are as phony as Sept. 11’s connection to Islam

As a Ph.D. Islamologist and Arabist I really hate to say this, but I’ll say it anyway: 9/11 had nothing to do with Islam. The War on terror is as phony as the latest Osama bin Laden tape.

It’s a tough thing to admit because I know on which side my bread is buttered and dropping Islam from the 9/11 equation is dropping my slice of bread butter-side-down. The myth that 9/11 had something to do with Muslims has poured millions, if not billions, into Arabic and Islamic studies. I finished my Ph.D. last year, so all I have to do is keep my eyes in my pocket and my nose on the ground, parrot the party line, and I’ll be on the fast track to tenure track.

The trouble is, it’s all based on a Big Lie. Take the recent “bin Laden” tape please! That voice was no more bin Laden than it was Rodney Dangerfield channeling my late Aunt Corinne from Peoria. I recently helped translate a previously unknown bin Laden tape, a real one from the early ’90s, back when he was still alive. I know the guy’s flowery religious rhetoric. The recent tape wasn’t him.

The top American bin Laden expert agrees. Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s religious studies department, has just published a book of translations of bin Laden’s speeches. He says that the recent tape is a fake and that it is possible bin Laden is not even alive.

Fake bin Laden tapes, “verified” by the CIA, are nothing new. Every supposed bin Laden statement since 2001 has been blatantly bogus. The last we heard from the real bin Laden came in his post-9/11 statements to Pakistani journalists: “I stress that I have not carried out this act, which appears to have been carried out by individuals with their own motivation. … I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. … I had no knowledge of these attacks.”

Then on Dec. 13, 2001, as George Bush was whining about the “outrageous Conspiracy theories” that were spreading like wildfire, the first and shoddiest of the “bin Laden speaks from beyond the grave” tapes appeared. The video’s sound and picture quality were horrible. It showed a big guy with a black beard, doing a passable imitation of bin Laden’s voice, claiming foreknowledge, if not responsibility, for the 9/11 attacks, and chortling over their success. The trouble was, the big guy clearly was not bin Laden. He was at least 40 or 50 pounds heavier, and his facial features were obviously different.

The “Fatty bin Laden” tape was widely ridiculed, and I have yet to meet an informed observer who considers it authentic. (If you haven’t figured this out yet, go back and look at the images from the tape and compare them to other images of bin Laden.) But the media let the fraud pass without asking the hard questions: Why was the U.S. government waving this blatantly fake “confession” video in our faces?

Perhaps due to the widespread hilarity evoked by “Fatty bin Laden,” the next Osama from beyond the grave message had no images it was an audiotape delivered to al-Jazeera in fall 2002. The CIA verified it as authentic and then got a rotten egg in the face when the world’s foremost voice identification experts in Switzerland reported that “the message was recorded by an impostor.”

Every bin Laden message since then has been equally phony. They are released at moments when the Bush regime needs a boost and the American media go along with the fraud. Remember the bogus bin Laden tape that made headlines right before the 2004 presidential election? If you didn’t figure out that it was a CIA-produced commercial for George Bush, I have some great bridges to sell you. Walter Cronkite, bless his heart, opined that Karl Rove was behind that tape. But the rest of the media just kept pretending that the emperor was clothed.

And the fraud continues. The most recent alleged bin Laden tape has been ridiculed by America’s top bin Laden expert, yet the U.S. media keep right on holding a transparent fig leaf in front of the emperor! Professor Lawrence believes that this phony tape was designed to distract world opinion from the horrific massacre of Pakistani civilians by an errant CIA drone. But it may have another, more sinister purpose: to prepare public opinion for another false 9/11-style attack designed to trigger a U.S.-Israeli nuclear attack on Iran.

The real bin Laden, who insisted that he had nothing to do with 9/11, has been dead since late 2001 or early 2002. The fake messages have been fabricated by “al-CIA-duh” to support the Bush regime and its phony “War on terror.” It is time for Americans to rise up in revolt against the fake terror masters who are looting U.S. taxpayers, torching our Constitution, destroying our economy, and threatening nuclear Armageddon.

Kevin Barrett holds a Ph.D. in Arabic, with a focus on Islamic studies, from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is a co-founder of the Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth. E-mail: kevin@mujca.com

Cross Posted From:
http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/bin-laden-tapes-are-as-phony-as-se pt-11s-connection-to-islam
http://www.madison.com/tct/opinion/column/index.php?ntid=72574&ntpid=1
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Osama Tape Appears Fake, Experts Conclude Reply with quote

The latest audio tape attributed to Osama bin Laden appears to be one more installment in a succession of evidence fabricated by the US government to deceive the American people, according to Scholars for 9/11 Truth. "This tape is only the latest in a series of fabrications intended to mislead the American people," said James H. Fetzer, the society's founder. "The closer we get to revealing the truth about 9/11, the more furiously the government fights to conceal it!" He said members of Scholars and other experts had detected evidence of fakery.

In this new recording, a voice attributed to Osama bin Laden asserts that Zacarias Moussaoui was not involved in 9/11, which he knew to be the case because he had personally assigned the 19 hijackers involved in those events. The Osama of this tape thereby implicitly confesses his responsibility for orchestrating the attacks. However, in a tape released on December 27, 2001, the authenticity of which is not in doubt, Osama denied having had anything to do with 9/11. "Moreover," Fetzer added, "some of the 19 hijackers he 'personally assigned' have turned up alive and well."

To be sure, this new tape is not the first one in which bin Laden appears to take responsibility for the attacks. As David Ray Griffin, a prominent member of Scholars, points out, "The Osama on the video tape that appeared on December 13, 2001, confessed to planning the 9/11 attacks. But he is far darker and much heavier than the real Osama bin Laden. People can see the difference by looking up 'The Fake bin Laden Video Tape' on Google."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20060530/bs_prweb/prweb391617_1
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the fake OBL also has a shorter fatter nose and straighter eyebrows

Noel
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OBL's "confession tape" for 9/11 allegedly found in a house in Pakistan or whereever it was was also faked.
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
the fake OBL also has a shorter fatter nose and straighter eyebrows

Noel

It's an audo tape anyway. If OBL was still around, wouldn't he release a high quality dvd or something more tangible? It's bs on a grandious scale..

www.infowars.com
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Fake Osama tapes Reply with quote

From Rinf.com
http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/osama-tape-appears-fake-experts-co nclude

Thursday, June 1st, 2006

Duluth, MN (PRWEB) — The latest audio tape attributed to Osama bin Laden appears to be one more installment in a succession of evidence fabricated by the US government to deceive the American people, according to Scholars for 9/11 Truth. “This tape is only the latest in a series of fabrications intended to mislead the American people,” said James H. Fetzer, the society’s founder. “The closer we get to revealing the truth about 9/11, the more furiously the government fights to conceal it!” He said members of Scholars and other experts had detected evidence of fakery.

In this new recording, a voice attributed to Osama bin Laden asserts that Zacarias Moussaoui was not involved in 9/11, which he knew to be the case because he had personally assigned the 19 hijackers involved in those events. The Osama of this tape thereby implicitly confesses his responsibility for orchestrating the attacks. However, in a tape released on December 27, 2001, the authenticity of which is not in doubt, Osama denied having had anything to do with 9/11. “Moreover,” Fetzer added, “some of the 19 hijackers he ‘personally assigned’ have turned up alive and well.”

To be sure, this new tape is not the first one in which bin Laden appears to take responsibility for the attacks. As David Ray Griffin, a prominent member of Scholars, points out, “The Osama on the video tape that appeared on December 13, 2001, confessed to planning the 9/11 attacks. But he is far darker and much heavier than the real Osama bin Laden. People can see the difference by looking up ‘The Fake bin Laden Video Tape’ on Google.”

Griffin’s point is supported by a work-in-progress by members of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, which appears on its web site under the heading, “9/11: Have we been lied to?” It offers evidence of fakery in some of the videos based upon various physical properties of the figures that are presumed to be Osama, pointing out that there are differences in the ears, cheeks, eyebrows, length of the nose and shape of the nostrils. “The use of computer analysis can ‘fine tune’ these questions of facial characteristics,” Fetzer said, “but the gross differences already show they are not the same.”

Content Inconsistencies

“Another problem with the video of December 13, 2001,” Griffin pointed out, “was that its stocky bin Laden praised two of the alleged hijackers, Wail M. Al-Shehri and Salem al-Hazmi, by name, and yet both the London Telegraph and the Saudi embassy reported several days after 9/11 that al-Hazmi was still alive and working in Saudi Arabia. Given the fact that the earlier video in which Osama confessed was clearly a fake, we should be suspicious of this latest apparent confession.”

A professor at Duke, Bruce Lawrence, who has published Messages to the World: The Statements of Osama bin Laden, expressed profound skepticism about a tape that was released January 17, 2006, in a report that appeared two days later. “There’s nothing in this from the Koran,” Lawrence said. “He’s, by his own standards, a faithful Muslim who quotes scripture in defense of his actions. There’s no quotation from the Koran in the excerpts we got, no reference to specific events, no reference to past atrocities.” Lawrence also observed the tape ran only 10 minutes, whereas the shortest previous tape, at 18 minutes, was nearly twice as long.

Fetzer noted that many of the same anomalous properties are found in the latest tape. “Compared to Osama’s past performances,” he observed, “this message is too short, too direct, and full of falsehoods. It was even described on CBS News by Bob Schieffer as ‘almost American’.” A translation of the text of the tape has also been released by IntelCenter, a private company that does contract work for the US government. “I suppose I would be accused of being a ‘Conspiracy theorist’ to suggest there is any connection,” Fetzer added.

Authentic Voice/Fake Content

Informed that Reuters news agency has reported confirmation that the voice on the tape is indeed that of Osama bin Laden, Fetzer replied, “The fact that the voice is his does not prove that the tape is authentic. We have had phony tapes before using voices that were authentic. Mark Bingham, a passenger on Flight 93, is supposed to have called his mother and said, ‘Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!’ His mother confirmed it was his voice, but does anyone seriously believe that Mark Bingham would have used his last name in identifying himself to his mother?”

Griffin agreed, adding, “Back in 1999, William Arkin published an article entitled, ‘When Seeing and Hearing isn’t Believing’ (which can also be accessed on Google). Describing the new technology of ‘voice morphing’ (or ‘voice synthesizing’), Arkin explained that, if audio technicians have a recording of your voice, then they can create a tape in which your voice‹your authentic voice!‹says anything they wish.”

In a press release on April 22, 2006, the Scholars observed that a tape played at the trail of Zacarias Moussaoui included discussion among the passengers about using a drink cart to break down the cabin door alleged to have been picked up on a cockpit voice recorder, which does not record conversations in the passenger cabin. “This is not the first and certainly will not be the last time that the American government plays the American people for suckers,” Fetzer said.

“We have just acquired new evidence that the Pentagon video tapes were processed and manipulated in an apparent effort to distort or conceal what happened there on 9/11,” Fetzer observed. “Apparently, whenever the government feels the need to bolster the official myth about 9/11, it simply fabricates a new tape! Anybody who wants to keep score
should visit our web site.”

Scholars for 9/11 Truth is a non-partisan society of experts and scholars dedicated to exposing falsehoods and establishing truths about the events of 9/11. It maintains a web site at st911.org, where it archives its studies, documents, records and evidence.

###

Scholars for 9/11 Truth
James Fetzer
218-724-2706
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: BIN LADEN LATEST RELEASE IS 100%FAKE Reply with quote

the questions surrounding the premiere of the CIA's latest release from the Bin Ladin boxed set took another twist.
11 Sep 2007 A new video purportedly featuring an introduction from al Qaeda [al-CIAduh] leader Osama bin Laden appeared on the Internet Tuesday, the sixth anniversary of the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington. In the video's introduction, a voice identified as bin Laden's praises 9/11 hijacker Waleed al-Shehri, from Saudi Arabia.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/09/11/binladen.video/index.html

However where have we heard that name before?
Waleed al-Shehri is one of the many 911 guys who is still alive and well
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

So if this video was real, Bin Ladin would know Waleed al-Shehri is alive and kicking.

PS:
If anyone knows Waleed al-Shehri, why on earth doesn't he sue them under the UK libel laws for defamation of his character and good name?

Last edited by karlos on Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reason they chose the name is that it is popular in Saudi Arabia.

They allege he was a rich man he worked for the CIA then turned on his bosses. Bourne Identity before its time.

The name is chosen as there are many Bin Ladens in Saudi Arabia.

If he was British they would have chosen John Smith.

I doubt whether he ever existed originally. Its a made up story.

Now he has sent an audio report as they must have had a problem with the video making facilities.

But what is more striking is the faces of journalists. They have to read fake news daily. Its as if you are a surgeon and instead of operating on humans you are given dummies. This is what they have become.

The difficult part is in keeping a straight face when reading this nonsense. I give them that. Hence the necessity of drug taking...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: