FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nico haupt vs dylan avery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: nico haupt vs dylan avery Reply with quote

nico vs avery

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c73bw8kiSfM
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perfect example of getting people to fight amonst themselves even though they both stand up for the same principle, the truth of 9/11, or so we are led to believe.

presenting evidence for each claim is one thing, but verbal boxing matches and turning it into who got the upper hand or who won is useless and helps nobody.

what next? a cussing match? or maybe a wrestling match to get those male hormones really worked up? i am better than you! i won! GRRRR!
no planes is king!

forget that, just stick to presenting evidence i say, the video dos'nt do any favours for eitherside or prove anything, the only people it does favours for is those who want to keep any truth hidden and who im sure will be pleased to see truthers fighting with eachother inorder to take attention away from them and waste time and effort.

all that matters is truth and facts and evidence, not bias opinons on who won the latest NPT verbal slagging match.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree it is not a pretty sight, but it's a shame that nico and others have to put up with such an aggressive attitude to their research and evidence.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
i agree it is not a pretty sight, but it's a shame that nico and others have to put up with such an aggressive attitude to their research and evidence.

Nico is certainly no angel, i have heard him in other videos attacking truthers and accusing them of being shills with little evidence.

he aint the only one who does it and it is'nt limited to one set of beliefs either.

NPT/planes debating evidence has been turned into slagging matches and accusations rather than evidence based discussion, i don't know why that is although i do have my own opinons about it, but that dos'nt mean my opinons are correct.

its a bit like this video you posted, it does not prove NPT via evidence, what it is saying is we should all believe it because nico was attacked and therefore it must be true Rolling Eyes .

yet all the while ignoring the people that nico has accused of being shills and attacked himself. it would be intresting to see the full video rather than a edited clip of it, just to rule out editing to make it seem he was attacked, but i know it is'nt important, because people are not bothered about petty arguements they just want the evidence, not some stupid secondary reason to believe it.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hear you, but sometimes it takes a video of this nature to highlight the problem.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
i hear you, but sometimes it takes a video of this nature to highlight the problem.

i agree, but its coming from both sides not just one, easyrider was a prime example here as well as others.

people need to calm down and start talking evidence again rather than trying to out do eachother, i know the fighting is the no.1 reasons i find it hard to understand npt, because it all turns into people talking about people, people being paranoid they are censored or hard done by and the focus is shifted away from the evidence, yet it is only ever the evidence that is going to make people decide one way or the other.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: