FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vatican sued for genocide?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Vatican sued for genocide? Reply with quote

http://arcticbeacon.com/articles/19-Sept-2007.html

By Greg Szymanski, JD
Sept. 19, 2007

In a federal court case filed in San Francisco, the Vatican has admitted to taking part and helping to organize The 1940's genocide in Croatia,
killing more than 800,000 innocents including woman and children.

In Alperin v. Vatican Bank, the pope's attorney admitted to the Vatican's
involvement in the genocide but said it was justified under international
law.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tSK! Them papists, if they're not abusing kiddies they're committing genocide! why isn't this in 'other controvercies'... or the dustbin? what has it to do with 9/11?There was a near riot at that meeting recently at the Indian YMCA where David Shayler condemned Zionists (not Jews), have we learned nothing from this incident?
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
tSK! Them papists, if they're not abusing kiddies they're committing genocide! why isn't this in 'other controvercies'... or the dustbin? what has it to do with 9/11?There was a near riot at that meeting recently at the Indian YMCA where David Shayler condemned Zionists (not Jews), have we learned nothing from this incident?

It's hardly controversial - the Vatican counsel have admitted it. As for the 'dustbin', Neo-Cons might agree with you, but not many Truthers.

The Catholic clergy are not all morons, by a long chalk. So some of them must know 9/11 was an 'Inside Job', but they ain't saying nowt. A priest, when asked by one of our active supporters to consider the evidence, said he should see a psychiatrist (OK, so that was one of the dim-witted ones).

Well posted, stelios!

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless the current regime in the Vatican got in the Tardis and committed these crimes, what is the issue? we've all inherited guilt in the UK for the slave trade and empire, what is your point? Then you imply the catholic church has a collective policy on the 9/11 truth???

I'm speculating but this very much looks like yet more divide and rule by the 9/11 guilty who won't answer the real questions.
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Unless the current regime in the Vatican got in the Tardis and committed these crimes, what is the issue? we've all inherited guilt in the UK for the slave trade and empire, what is your point? Then you imply the catholic church has a collective policy on the 9/11 truth???

I'm speculating but this very much looks like yet more divide and rule by the 9/11 guilty who won't answer the real questions.

The Vatican has a long history of oppression and support for oppression, and of course anti-semitism. The carving up of Soth America between Spain and Portugal, with all the horrors that entailed, was courtesy of the Pope at that time; support for Mussolini's invasion and occupation of Ethiopia; Franco's brutal, bloody Fascist coup in Spain; Pius Xll and his not speaking out about the Nazi death camps; John Paul ll's tacit support for the US's Junta puppets all across South America; failing to speak out effectively against the US-backed Indonesian invasion and brutal occupation of East Timor....; successive cover-ups re child abuse; and of course the Croatian genocide of Serbs, all conform to a pattern that has sweet FA to do with Christianity, and everything to do with power and pragmatism.

Should one expect the present incumbent, ex-SS, hard-line right-wing idealogue to spill the beans on 9/11? This one suspects not. He knows his bread is buttered in Washington DC and Chicago.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH YEAH and then I could come back with Mother Theresa and her work with the dying in the gutters of Calcutta...liberation theology in South America...Msgnr Bruce Kents work for the peace movement etc. or maybe go on about Ian Paisley ,Ulster Unionists and the civil rights of catholics in occupied Ireland or some other prejudice I may have. My point is do these sectarian provocative postings get us anywhere nearer the 9/11 truth or do they divide us and allow the 9/11 7/7guilty to walk free another day?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually did not post it for sectarian purposes.
But it is current news and very interesing to see if anyone other than the ashkenazis can manage to get any award of compansation for genocide because it will open the doors for others such as Bosnians, Palestinians, Armenians, Romany Gypsies etc.

To criticise a corporation like the Vatican is very different from criticism of an actual religion.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
YEAH YEAH and then I could come back with Mother Theresa and her work with the dying in the gutters of Calcutta...liberation theology in South America...Msgnr Bruce Kents work for the peace movement etc. or maybe go on about Ian Paisley ,Ulster Unionists and the civil rights of catholics in occupied Ireland or some other prejudice I may have. My point is do these sectarian provocative postings get us anywhere nearer the 9/11 truth or do they divide us and allow the 9/11 7/7guilty to walk free another day?

I did not post this as sectarian; I was brought up a Catholic, and remain a Christian, but non-denominational (I believe all the 'Christian' chuches are barking up a gum tree, mis-interpreting Christ's message - I'll forgo commenting on other religions at this juncture).

I am aware of the admirable, awe-inspiring work done by individuals and organisations within the church: I visited the shrine to Archbishop Oscar Romero in San Salvador in '1984 (I have been involved with Human Rights Campaigns since the 70's); of the rape and murder of three nuns and a lay worker in Salvador (google 'Roses in December'); of Helda Camara, now deceased but much venerated Archbishop of Recife in Brazil, who's quote 'When I feed the poor, you call me a saint; when I ask why they are poor, you call me a communist' I use at any opportunity; of the East Timorese Bishop who literally went mad (without the aid of Magic Mushrooms) over the terrible atrocities inflicted daily upon the people by the Indonesian occupation forces, and the lack of Vatican response; of Catholic Missionaries around the globe; of excellent Catholic organisations like CIIR, SPICMA, Trocara, CAFOD etc.
As clergy made a vow to obey the Pope, they would be loathe to voice similar complaints about the Vatican, but I believe many would agree and not believe my comments to be sectarian or offensive. Those who do can be compared to the Victim's families of 911 who find it offensive to question the 'Official Conspiracy Theory', or 'Smirkin' Chimp' Line, they either connive or cannot face the Truth.
In Peace, 'outsider'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: