FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zeitgeist The Movie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I'm in two minds over this still, (even though now seeing the whole text) It has however smashed my conceptions of Kennedy being a man of the people simply because Increased Information and more Government Secrecy can only mean more Lies, Dissinformation and Spin.
When it comes to Cold War however why does he believe soviets a threat within his own ranks? American Communists are still American? Russians have a strong accent and can be recognized a mile off Laughing

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Is it in the interest of the national security?"

I wonder when protecting the current US elite will no longer be in the interests of National Security?

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat, a bit of advice... you really shouldn't paint big targets on yourself like that. Inevitably, smart people, like dear ol' Dogsmilk, will come along and pound on said targets mercilessly.

It'd be inhumane if it wasn't so funny.

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can be said categorically is that if Kennedy was not referring to Zionists and their inordinate influence over all aspects of US society (et al) then he could easily and should have been.

Another Zionist for Attorney General -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6999294.stm

Even puppets -

Shah of Iran on the American Jewish Lobby 1974

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6a8_1190037368
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
blackcat, a bit of advice

You can keep your advice. I have read Dogsmilk's posts and can see a Zionist apologist when I read them. There is something very creepy about posters who make ars*licking posts as you just did. Keep from addressing me in future- I have nothing to say to you.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeitgeist has many mistakes in it and for some reason alot of people are beating the drum about how good it is.
There is no connection between religion, 911 and the federal reserves bank so why they are interlinked by the maker of zeitgeist i dont know.

Zeitgeist makes a broadside attack on Christianity. Which he fails to acknowledge is actually a broad spectrum from Jesuits on the one extreme to rapturists and Jehovah's witnesses on the other end of the spectrum. Methodists, Catholics, Orthodox, Coptics, etc in between.

So it is totally a mistake of the filmaker to band so many different opinions under one umbrella. Only the Vatican is a large scale money lender. His debunking exercise on Christianity was a breif precis of the same exercise by David Icke. But there is the need to make clear it is the physical corporation of the church establishment he is attacking not necessarily the underlying ideology.

One thing that is important for all zeitgeist followers to remember. What makes it correct? The documentary is full of half truths and speculation and is totally plagurised from other peoples work. Why would you trust a google video above what billions of people world wide believe?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What do the following characters have in common?

Paul Wolfowitz
Richard Perle
Douglas Feith
Dov Zakheim
Michael Chertoff
Marc Grossman
Philip Zelikow
Ari Fleischer
Elliot Abrams
Lewis “Scooter” Libby
Henry Kissinger

They are all Israeli citizens

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
TmcMistress wrote:

You can keep your advice. I have read Dogsmilk's posts and can see a Zionist apologist when I read them. There is something very creepy about posters who make ars*licking posts as you just did. Keep from addressing me in future- I have nothing to say to you.

Yet you've conspicuously failed to evidence why you think JFK was talking about Zionism. You also boldly assert he was whacked for trying to alert the world to the dangers of Zionism based on...? So...challenging baseless assertions makes one a "Zionist apologist"? Yeah whatever.
And to tell another poster to "keep from addressing me" is rather childish.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Zeitgeist has many mistakes in it and for some reason alot of people are beating the drum about how good it is.
There is no connection between religion, 911 and the federal reserves bank so why they are interlinked by the maker of zeitgeist i dont know.

Zeitgeist makes a broadside attack on Christianity. Which he fails to acknowledge is actually a broad spectrum from Jesuits on the one extreme to rapturists and Jehovah's witnesses on the other end of the spectrum. Methodists, Catholics, Orthodox, Coptics, etc in between.

So it is totally a mistake of the filmaker to band so many different opinions under one umbrella. Only the Vatican is a large scale money lender. His debunking exercise on Christianity was a breif precis of the same exercise by David Icke. But there is the need to make clear it is the physical corporation of the church establishment he is attacking not necessarily the underlying ideology.

One thing that is important for all zeitgeist followers to remember. What makes it correct? The documentary is full of half truths and speculation and is totally plagurised from other peoples work. Why would you trust a google video above what billions of people world wide believe?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul Wolfowitz
Richard Perle
Douglas Feith
Dov Zakheim
Michael Chertoff
Marc Grossman
Philip Zelikow
Ari Fleischer
Elliot Abrams
Lewis “Scooter” Libby
Henry Kissinger

They are all Israeli citizens

I think he was taking the myths in general not dilly dallying with which sect here or there!
as for the list above the common ground is that they all have or had a sphere of influence and like most took for granted the toils of their fellow men!! ie. they sat back and took the riches!! Some if not all still do! Hmm are some directly involved in instigating Genocide? I doubt we'll ever be able to prove it, but here's for trying Wink
Quote:
Why would you trust a google video above what billions of people world wide believe?

Google is God all hail the Google Razz

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
blackcat wrote:
TmcMistress wrote:

Yet you've conspicuously failed to evidence why you think JFK was talking about Zionism. You also boldly assert he was whacked for trying to alert the world to the dangers of Zionism based on...? So...challenging baseless assertions makes one a "Zionist apologist"? Yeah whatever.
And to tell another poster to "keep from addressing me" is rather childish.

Cupla things about JFK

1) He was going to abolish the Federal Reserve, a Rothschild & co operation

2) He was agin Israel getting nukes.

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen this here yet, so offer it for good measure. Very Happy

FKN News ZIETGEIST unveiled

Link

TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
TmcMistress wrote:

Black, black, black... First, I've been reading your posts for a while now, and you have very little ground to stand on from which to call someone else's posts 'creepy'. The uncritical way in which you seem to absorb anything that gets forwarded as a conspiracy theory, regardless of much of it having no semblance of validity, doesn't speak well.

Second, this is a public forum. I'll 'address' you all I want.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk - i have read many of your posts and you are a zionism apologist. Which actually makes you worse than a zionist - they are winning jerking the whole world off and you are simply sheeple.

Rodin - it was Britain's Labour government that supplied Israel with the plutonium and the nuclear know how in the 1960s, but your analysis otherwise is spot on

As Disco said why would people believe in Google. It is the same google that censors chinese sites. It is the same google which has a CIA guy on the board. It is the same google that daily cons people out of Adwords advertising revenue.
So if people trust the word of google more than the word of God then Google is the Antichrist!!!

Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dogsmilk - i have read many of your posts and you are a zionism apologist. Which actually makes you worse than a zionist - they are winning jerking the whole world off and you are simply sheeple.

Really? Well, you use the term "Zionism" with such gay abandon with reference to all kinds of weird and wonderful things I'm not surprised you think that - you appear to blame everything under the sun you don't like on either "Zionism", "Atheism" or "the Labour Party" (who are also "Zionists") - so disagreeing with you on virtually anything is likely to imply Zionist apologetics in your eyes. Frankly, I'd be surprised if you didn't think your faked moon landings weren't something to do with "Zionism".

I think you're something of an apologist for globalist capitalism. Not that I really care.

I wouldn't consider myself a "sheeple". At least partly because I don't just believe things I saw on the internet.

Incidentally, Rodin posted two factoids. How this constitutes an "analysis" really is beyond me.

Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy have i got a party for you all. This is the party to end all parties, it is to usher out the neocons!!!
TELL THE WORLD TO BE IN DC ASAP.
And no I do not side with Marxism Leninism, except for John, Communism, Nazism, Masonism, nor so called Illuminati/Zionism. They are all the same bunch of rubbish that came from the same source.
Read my piece on the history of people who seem to have had the same implements and temples as Masons over 80,000 years ago! Do you know of any other verifiable, at least with a historical context to read, group who has existed so long?
The biggest thing about Zeitgeist for me is that it starts the dialog to check these things out for ourselves while we still have an internet to check it on! We need the below before they shut the whole damn thing down. I am as serious as a crutch as we say! The US Justice department has now come out publicly for a two tier internet. it cannot get anymore critical than that.
It is now or never!
The Revolution is Now, use it or loose it!

Tim for Zeitgeist

World Party and Family Revolt.
I have news of a new day and time for a World Party to take our country! I figure we have at least 2 weeks of good weather left and now it is clear that the government will do nothing about Iraq and our children dying there. This will be a Family Revolt!
I read a post on Craigslist that was up a few minutes before being deleted. It stated that the crew used Bush's weapons codes and that the Air Force was looking to make arrests, Also they didn't want any unfortunate incidents to blow the country up and that was the reason for the stand down on that day. I see that a number of the ground crew are now dead, wonder just who is involved in this?
I do believe we just avoided the overthrow we have been looking for. I believe the Officers who talked are hero’s and should be honored as such.
I am telling you all they are ripe for the picking. They are ripe for a fall; all it will take is for us to use the most powerful weapon on this planet, the American People! We can do this before Christmas, wouldn't that be great!
I am glad to see that this secret was told, our country is dying because of such secrets.
I am, calling for families especially to go to visit DC over the next two weeks and stay! If they ask us to leave we can say NO not till Bush, Cheney and Rice resign!
Just what could they do if a million families just showed up in DC on a lark and refused to leave?
I will be calling for a world party on the 30th to take back our government or maybe the next week if this isn’t doable.
I would like to hear others sound out on the list about this!
Moveon.org members especially, I encourage you to support this action. The Dems have slapped you; just what will they do next? This is the time to use what you have to finally take care of these scum suckers. Let us take our country and go into a new age of mankind, an age of freedom and peace never before seen on this Earth.
You have an opportunity never seen before anywhere and never will be seen again!
Many of you are tired and so are all of us. Just get it up one more time for yourselves and trust yourselves and have faith in yourselves. This will win it.
In this action they’re weapons would be useless as if just one child and mother were injured I believe the Neocons would be immediately shot down. If just a few seconds of a child in a woman’s arms being pushed or beaten could bring this government down. This I believe will work.
Ask people you know what they think and get back to me. We can do this if we all hang together or we hang separately, no matter what we will all surely hang!
I think I can get the so called progressive talk show hosts to support it now. I sure will give it a try.
I figure there is a lot of blood on their hands for not supporting the march and I will hit them with this!
Below is the biggest selling point I figure and it would go to the heart of every family in the nation and the world.
March on Washington to have the best holiday season in history!
We have all suffered badly these past years and it time to turn our frowns into smiles. In one felt swoop we can change the future so everyone can know what happiness is again. Aren’t the people sick of feeling bad? Well this is the cure you need. Go to DC and shop your problems away and shut down the government and change the future just for fun! Go to the party to end all parties and save the world while you are there.
WASHINGTON IN 07 AND PARTY THE NEOCONS AWAY!!!
Just think of how much more blessed the holidays will be with the downfall of the Neocons. Tell everyone you know.
THIS WILL TRULY BE THE MOST BLESSED HOLIDAY SEASON EVER SEEN!
Welcome the troop’s home before the holidays; it can happen if you do it!
It ain’t gonna get better till we take out the trash!
Let me know what you think!
Catch my rants at http://www.11thday.org
click the picture then Zeitgeist!
The Revolution is Now! Tim for Zeitgeist
9/21/07

Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Sorry about repost but his will blow your mind Reply with quote

THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! IT BACKS UP MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING.
Reply to: pers-429581991@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-22, 7:55PM PDT

THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! IT BACKS UP MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING.
I FIGURED THIS OUT,

Global warming is done on purpose!

THAT WAS A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO THEN I AND FOUND THIS FILM TO BACK ME UP.

I figured out a couple a weeks a go that Global Warming is man made in order to change the face of the Earth through melting of the ice.
I would ask why would the worlds leaders allow our world to go to *?
I found my answer when I read a report about just how many trillions of dollars of wealth exist at the poles. They are practicing social engineering in order to change the face of Earth.
This movie is called Iron Mountain-Blueprint for Tyranny.avi on Google.
This movie gives credence to my beliefs. Especially when you movie the pointer to 41 min. amd 1:23 ,woha!
I found it interesting. Let me know what you think!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8025268149177312936

I don't know about the mumbo jumbo but it does indicate something to check out for ourselves as far as just why have the world leaders allowed our Earth to go to *?
Tim for Zeitgeist Cool

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

Really? Well, you use the term "Zionism" with such gay abandon with reference to all kinds of weird and wonderful things I'm not surprised you think that - you appear to blame everything under the sun you don't like on either "Zionism", "Atheism" or "the Labour Party" (who are also "Zionists") - so disagreeing with you on virtually anything is likely to imply Zionist apologetics in your eyes. Frankly, I'd be surprised if you didn't think your faked moon landings weren't something to do with "Zionism".

I think you're something of an apologist for globalist capitalism. Not that I really care.

I wouldn't consider myself a "sheeple". At least partly because I don't just believe things I saw on the internet.

Incidentally, Rodin posted two factoids. How this constitutes an "analysis" really is beyond me.

Ok, as you know alot of lies have been told over the centuries. Darwin is one of the biggest and most damaging liars around because his thoroughly disproven novels have been used as a blueprint by many mass murderes including Hitler and Pol Pot.
Todays struggle between capitalism and communism is a fake struggle because both sides are controlled by the same cabal. The word Rothschild means red flag which is the symbol of the entire communist movement a movement that was started in the offices of the Rothschild empire as a means to over through kings and queens all over the world.

Zionism is forbidden by the Jewish religion as every interpretation of their rules clearly states that it is forbidden for them to set foot in the holy land unless and until the coming of the New Messiah. They do not accept Jesus as the messiah.

Paul Wolfowitz
Richard Perle
Douglas Feith
Dov Zakheim
Michael Chertoff
Marc Grossman
Philip Zelikow
Ari Fleischer
Elliot Abrams
Lewis “Scooter” Libby
Henry Kissinger

They are all Israeli nationals.
Talk about the servant giving birth to it's own master.
Do you think it is right that these foreigners are running America?

Now as you all know i am the biggest advocate and defender of the Jewish faith. But i am also the staunchest opponent of zionism which is an entirely contradictory cabal of world bankers and media magnates and political leaders. A mafia, a syndicate, a conspiracy or whatever you wish to call it. People like Dogsmilk who apologise for the damge on the whole planet and humankind being inflicted by this movement are holding their hands over their eyes and singing LA LA LA LA LA so they dont have to face up to reality.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: I quite agree. Reply with quote

Well said Dogsmilk. This Zeitgeist Revolution is really making them sweat.
When I saw Greenspan weaseling out I knew just how scared they are of all this.
Zeitgeist is terrifying them and that is why they do not want me to talk about the movie on so called progressive stations here. I had an hour scheduled on a buddies station and he got so much heat that he had to reschedule me the next Fri. They do hate me so, but why? All I am doing is telling the truth, is that so dangerous I ask you?

acrobat74

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

Darwin is one of the biggest and most damaging liars around because his thoroughly disproven novels have been used as a blueprint by many mass murderes including Hitler and Pol Pot.

Darwin has as much to do with eugenics as Dr. Cerf has to do with porn on the internet.

stelios wrote:
The word Rothschild means red flag which is the symbol of the entire communist movement

No, it doesn't mean 'red flag'. It means 'red shield'. And it might as well have been blue, pink or yellow.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelios -

Paul Wolfowitz - Born in the United states
Richard Perle - Born in the United States
Douglas Feith - Born in the United States
Dov Zakheim - Born in the United States
Michael Cherthoff - Born in the United States....

...You see a kind of pattern emerging here, right?
I think "foreigners" is a rather cavalier use of language.

To suggest that Rothchild 'started' communism is patently ludicrous.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Wolfowitz - Born in the United states - Chose Israeli nationality
Richard Perle - Born in the United States - Chose Israeli nationality
Douglas Feith - Born in the United States - Chose Israeli nationality
Dov Zakheim - Born in the United States - Chose Israeli nationality
Michael Cherthoff - Born in the United States - Chose Israeli nationality....

...You see a kind of pattern emerging here, right?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try 'dual' and we might have reached some kind of accuracy.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Try 'dual' and we might have reached some kind of accuracy.

It is constitutionally illegal for anyone in the US administration to hold dual nationality, correct? Though I know not everyone in the above list has been in one.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno. US law is not my strong point. Presumably, US law has something to say about the administration being composed of foriegn nationals too.
Basically, I was being faecetious.
Whereas I happen to agree the pro-Israel camp holds way too much sway in the US I tend to see this as part of the machinery as opposed to being the machine itself. For example, the neocons on the list may accurately fit the term Zionist insofar as they strongly support Israel, but Zionism does not sum up the totality of what they are about. I assume it fits. I don't know whether certain individuals really give a flying f*ck about Zionism as opposed to what they think is strategically prudent.
Basically, I reject this notion of saying "Oh yeah - it's the Zionists again. They're behind everything." as if invoking a specific political movement to establish the Jewish homeland (I agree with Stelios on a theologically dubious basis) somehow explains everything.

Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: : Reply with quote

See below!

Last edited by Tim for Zeitgeist on Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: THEY HAVE DECIDED THE TROOPS ARE NOT WORTH SAVING! Reply with quote

THESE SCUMMY b****** HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS.

Every so called progressive leaders and talk show hosts that know about this and does nothing deserve the contempt and hatred of our troops and the people of America. They have chosen the Elitist side and no longer can be trusted to fulfill the public trust. They have now bought into the Elitist folly and have chosen themselves over the lives of the troops.

SHOW THEM HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THEM AND BLAST THEM WITH E-MAIL AND CALLS TO DEMAND THAT OUR TROOPS COME HOME NOW!!!

They are four square with the Neocons agenda. You will hear picayune and detail that ignores the big picture and only take care of their own interests. They want to kill the time of the people of America and dumb them down so the Elitists can do just what they have always wanted. It is the old keep an ass in suspense premise they use with us.

ALL, THEY ARE DOING IS BUYING TIME FOR THE CORPORATE SHILLS IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

These people are not your friends.

Air America is now nothing more than a corporate shill. Check out who the main board members and see a lot of Conservatives.
Nova M is all right but enormous amount of pressure has been placed on Jeff Farias to join in the dumbing down of America.
Let his stations general manager know just how pissed you are that they have begun being just like Air America. The Zionists are now in control of Air America and I defy anyone to prove me wrong on any of this.

Guess what? We in Zeitgeist Nation are the biggest block of truth seekers that exist. It is time for us all to flex our collective muscles tell these b****** where to get off.

AIR AMERICA IS NOT AMERICAS FRIEND.

Air America needs to die and let people like Jeff take over and finally tell the world that America is controlled by conservatives! He has been telling the truth but I have noticed since I was on he no longer talks or mentions Zeitgeist. Since Randy Rhodes was in Phoenix I wonder what offers were made to make the station management stop the talk about Zeitgeist. Every day I hear the same garbage coming from people like Randy Rhodes and Tom Hartman. They are playing for our time and we need to stop giving it to them.

Actually I found out that I am the reason they don’t talk about it anymore. They don’t like that I have been opening doors and checking behind the cupboard to tell the evil truth about the Pseudo- Progressives. Read my post on it at http://www.11thday.org They have always been in control of the Democratic Party so we have never had anyone in there for us! Check the last part of The Money Masters and you will see just how they betrayed the American People. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&q=The+Mone y+Masters.&total=553&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0 They must be voted out also. Get rid of all the bums.

They are the same sons of bitches that have allowed the Elitists by cold blooded greed and collaboration to give us the Federal Reserve. They did nothing when the bankers pushed the Federal Reserve yoke upon the American people. They are even more to blame for the destruction of America because they did nothing to stop our destruction and instead helped them. They have been walking hand in hand with the Elitists and making their policies possible. They are traitors to every American.
Come join me in DC Oct. 6th 07 and tell these scummy b****** just what you think of them.
NOW WE HAVE NO CHOICE!

Tim for Zeitgeist

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Religion Reply with quote

weareallone wrote:

Well said. Indeed we are all one and religious divisions just as the divisions between truthings and researchers are all illusions of this ultimate truth.

"All Truth is a shadow except the last, except the utmost; yet every Truth is true in its kind. It is substance in its own place, though it be but a shadow in another place (for it is but a reflection from an intenser substance); and the shadow is a true shadow, as the substance is a true substance."

Isaac Penington, 1653
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Yes well said indeed. Reply with quote

The shadows are where treason lies, it is time to remove the traitors.
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The revolution is NOW.

We should never write ourselves off.
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Well said! Reply with quote

Yes we Americans are the strongest weapon on this planet and it is time for the people to take over!
Out the b******!

petros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeitgeist movie first section about Christianity is a filled with distortions.

Link

Link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: