FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some ideas to rock the system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TruthKey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Some ideas to rock the system Reply with quote

Just some ideas, have any of you thought about this before?

Children of the truth: Has anyone ever thought about forming their own school, or class of some kind, to give children and teenagers alike the truth of what really goes on in their world? I have no idea how much it would take to create some kind of institution, but maybe if we could at least infiltrate the education system?

Stop paying tax: What if we could spread the message across to hundreds of people, nay, thousands, and at one moment all these thousands of people simulataneously cut their taxes? Court cases would spring up all over the place, if we had enough, the prisons might not be able to hold the people who have stopped paying their taxes.

should ever be forgot.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's alright for those who work for themselves, can't imagine my company agreeing to me withholdind my PAYE contributions Laughing
TruthKey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
It's alright for those who work for themselves, can't imagine my company agreeing to me withholdind my PAYE contributions Laughing

Hmmm yeah, well what about the other idea?

should ever be forgot.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Truthkey,

Delighted to read that you discussed the 911 stuff and what you consider to be the truth with your parents. One day soon they will be proud of you for that!

Your creative ideas!

Firstly your "Children of the truth" absolutely marvellous! How about you setting up your own website www.childrenoftruth!

Prior to President BLIARS illegal act of sending in our troops to Iraq children from my local secondary schools boycotted school for a day in protest and it was the top local news story! This sort of action gives me great hope especially when it is coming from the young generation, our future!

To discover the truth though IMO you do need a top quality education: reading, writing, knowledge and understanding of maths and sciences are key life skills! Those history lessons are not the truth, they are a representation of the official version. George Orwells famous quote "He who controls ... etc" is so true!

Paying no taxes is not the answer. Paying taxes and accountability is the answer. The problem is not the system but those who are controlling it! They do no care, they are evil............the system is rotten at the core/top of the pyramid.

You will not be a taxpayer yet so you cannot take any individual action.

Dissent regarding the lack of public accountability is IMO the way forward. For example why continue paying inflation council tax rises when your local authority is cutting services, increasing revenues, and failing to deliver public accountability.

If your local authority is failing, consider capping your council tax payments at the current inflation rate? I have done this for the last two years and I am still free, however as a former public servant/whistleblower I dont think they would like to hear the reasons/see the evidence I give in the magistrates concerning the truth of what was occuring at the Town Hall!

Childhood should be the best time of your life...........so make the most of it and enjoy it.

911 truth is the key to exposing those who are responsible!

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
TruthKey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Hi Truthkey,

Delighted to read that you discussed the 911 stuff and what you consider to be the truth with your parents. One day soon they will be proud of you for that!

Your creative ideas!

Firstly your "Children of the truth" absolutely marvellous! How about you setting up your own website www.childrenoftruth!

Prior to President BLIARS illegal act of sending in our troops to Iraq children from my local secondary schools boycotted school for a day in protest and it was the top local news story! This sort of action gives me great hope especially when it is coming from the young generation, our future!

To discover the truth though IMO you do need a top quality education: reading, writing, knowledge and understanding of maths and sciences are key life skills! Those history lessons are not the truth, they are a representation of the official version. George Orwells famous quote "He who controls ... etc" is so true!

Paying no taxes is not the answer. Paying taxes and accountability is the answer. The problem is not the system but those who are controlling it! They do no care, they are evil............the system is rotten at the core/top of the pyramid.

You will not be a taxpayer yet so you cannot take any individual action.

Dissent regarding the lack of public accountability is IMO the way forward. For example why continue paying inflation council tax rises when your local authority is cutting services, increasing revenues, and failing to deliver public accountability.

If your local authority is failing, consider capping your council tax payments at the current inflation rate? I have done this for the last two years and I am still free, however as a former public servant/whistleblower I dont think they would like to hear the reasons/see the evidence I give in the magistrates concerning the truth of what was occuring at the Town Hall!

Childhood should be the best time of your life...........so make the most of it and enjoy it.

911 truth is the key to exposing those who are responsible!

Peace & truth

Thanks, well in response to your www.childrenofthetruth.com idea, I have, as you may know, already set up an online community for young 9/11 truth seekers. So far we have 14 registered members, here's the link- http://z7.invisionfree.com/911_Truth_Students/index.php

Hopefully, but don't quote me on this, it's just a thing I've been talking about with an older member of the forum, we may be holding a screening of LC2e, and part of some Alex Jones films, along with music, speeches and a Q and A period, the whole event specially for youngsters. We're being very ambitious, as we may encounter difficulties trying to get this event done.

EDIT: And oh yeah, a boy in year 8 that I know rallied students out of our school in a protest against the Iraq war. Our deputy headmaster was proud of them for expressing their opinion and using their rights, however he did state that it was clear truancy and disobediance of school rules. (Right, and weigh that up with the murder of innocent iraqi citizens and our troops sent off as cannon fodder...) The problem was most of the students that went basically just wanted out of school, rather than caring about Iraqis or our troops, or knowing anything about it, and apparently some were distressing the elderly. It wasn't picked up by any newspaper of media outlets, and so I think it was pretty pointless. However, I feel as if this year I may end up doing the same because of the impending war with Iran...However, if I were to, a boycott of school would be much better than coming in and then rallying through town. I'll get talking to my friends about it. How about a nationwide disruption? I'm sure we could get enough people, just a "DON'T GO TO SCHOOL JULY 1st. NO IRAN WAR." What if we could stop going to school and refuse to go until our government decided not to go ahead with the Iran war?

should ever be forgot.
Maureen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Some ideas to rock the system Reply with quote

Hi

Fabulous message.

Yes I have been thinking the same as you. We need to get the kids out of mainstream school because the rubbish they are being taught and the workoad they are given is stopping them being creative, happy human beings. Miniature adults. Definitely time for a change.

I cam across 2 web-sites over the past few months about people wanting to set up alternative schools but none of the e.mails reached them. Maybe the sites are old and perhaps there was no response so the people involved gave up.

Have you looked on the web-site about the Indigo and Crystal Children, also the Psychic children who can read with any part of their body, pour themselves drinks without moving, communicate with each other without speaking? Amazing. If not, just go on the web and look at these wonderful sites. There is bound to be something there if we keep looking.

I am on a course at the moment where we are learnig story-telling and we have to do a story sack. I decided this morning that mine has to be based on getting the message out to youngsters about the really important things in life. Being creative, caring, funny, healthy (the natural way - not using drugs), and generally living life as it should be lived. And, don't forget, we can never be too old for that. I'm starting my childhood now and it's fun.

I am impressed with your verse. Everybody should be chanting this.

If you live near Grange over Sands we are having a table at the Edwardian meeting on Saturday (10th June), come along and join our campaign for truth - about everything.
TruthKey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Some ideas to rock the system Reply with quote

Maureen wrote:
Hi

Fabulous message.

Yes I have been thinking the same as you. We need to get the kids out of mainstream school because the rubbish they are being taught and the workoad they are given is stopping them being creative, happy human beings. Miniature adults. Definitely time for a change.

I cam across 2 web-sites over the past few months about people wanting to set up alternative schools but none of the e.mails reached them. Maybe the sites are old and perhaps there was no response so the people involved gave up.

Have you looked on the web-site about the Indigo and Crystal Children, also the Psychic children who can read with any part of their body, pour themselves drinks without moving, communicate with each other without speaking? Amazing. If not, just go on the web and look at these wonderful sites. There is bound to be something there if we keep looking.

I am on a course at the moment where we are learnig story-telling and we have to do a story sack. I decided this morning that mine has to be based on getting the message out to youngsters about the really important things in life. Being creative, caring, funny, healthy (the natural way - not using drugs), and generally living life as it should be lived. And, don't forget, we can never be too old for that. I'm starting my childhood now and it's fun.

I am impressed with your verse. Everybody should be chanting this.

If you live near Grange over Sands we are having a table at the Edwardian meeting on Saturday (10th June), come along and join our campaign for truth - about everything.

Yes, I agree, mini adults. I was in life-skills once, being patronised by my teacher pathetically just telling us what he's meant to, standing there saying "If you want to get a particular job in a particular profession..when do you plant the seed...later? Now...or is it too late?"

My ridiculous friend next to me muttered in hollywood-fashion..."It's too late". HAH! That's what we call these days, "bullsh**". Anyway, the teacher was saying we had to plant it now and I was basically thinking...what happened to childhood? Is this what the "teenage revoloution" has done to me? I don't know, I mean..I want to be taken seriously, but I'm glad that I don't have to go to work and earn an income and all that, I thought that's what being a kid was about? Why should children have to decide what jobs they want and go on courses at like 16 or whatever, you might still be in puberty, how are you supposed to know? The education system is ridiculous and disgusting. One thing that troubles me is that when I entered the thing I expected as I had been told, only to have 3 sats tests and then GCSEs. One in year 2, one in year 6 and one in year 9, and then GCSEs. However, that has appeared to be a complete lie. Since year 6 they have tried to cram in as many tests as possible, if it isn't a SAT, it's a CAT (believe me they exist, just an excuse for another SAT) and then there's the optional SATs. I have had a SAT or two every year since year 6 now, and it makes no difference to us whether the government gets them. Besides, what place does the government have in a school?

I would be happy to go to an alternative school, however, I fear I'm too jacked into the system to change now, and I have good friends.

It's good that you're teaching creativity, I can't remember the last time I heard that word being mentioned in school. I think it's forbidden. I would just love, in my heart of hearts for my english teacher to burst into the clasroom one day and say-

"Write a speech on anything to read to the class next week, make it two pages long!"

Rather than...

"Find the differences between this character and this character from this absolutely sh*te book that is so bad it's cheap enough for the school to afford, here is your criteria to clamp down on any creativity you may still have in your mind."

Since the teach. introduced criteria my english gradings have slipped, from being very good before.

Grange Over Sands? Sorry, I think it's too far away for me. And I checked up the indigo kids thing...makes me feel weird. Not scared...something close...not...excited, well yes, but in a strange way, I have sudden energy in my body for some reason...I am feeling love and low self esteem and self-pity at the same time, yet I'm excited, can you explain this?

Have you heard about the tankgirl email thing, I have a friend who's a bit like what the indigo kids are and her email was something-tankgirl. I also emailed one of the indigo kids...I feel as if I want to talk to them, I'm so intreaged.

should ever be forgot.
Maureen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I've been told you are only thirteen, thirteen? I think you are definitely a cross between an Indigo and Crystal and you don't sound like a child at all.

Indigo's are Warriors, they are not interested in doing things just for the sake of it. They know there is more to life than working their socks off to pay mortgages and student loans all their lives. They also understand their creativity is being suppressed and many of them are not interested in the tasks set before them in schools or colleges. You only have to look at the huge number of University graduates and older professional who aren't even using their skills. They get no satisfaction out of their work or they have spent many years, and a lot of money, training for. When you look around you do you see the "disruptive" kids in school. The ones who are labelled "bone idle"? These kids know there are better reasons for being here than the ones they are being given. They are rebelling "The Indigo Children" and it's a tough fight for them because they don't confirm.

Teachers are told to report these "troublesome" kids and the schools wear the parents down by saying they are over active and work on them to get them assessed and pumped full of Ritalin which is a deadly drug. which damages the liver beyond repair and leads to drug addictions.

I am a volunteer for a family drop in centre where most of the parents have a child with ADHD, ASD etc. etc. The names go on and on. The parents and the workers at the organisation are very, very open to what's going on and are coming round to the idea of trying natural or homoeopathic remedies which really help their kids and this makes such a huge difference to their family life.. I have also found that the employees of grant funded organisations, like The children's Fund for example, are pulling all the stops out to get money to help the kids at school. They are the enlightened ones but they are killing themselves for their cause.

These organisations are raising awareness in young people and are showing them how their bodies react to stress, they use self help methods to help them to deal with problems in a physical and practical way as well as trying to help them emotionally. They are teaching them massage and brain gym in primary schools so that is a start, although they could be doing so much more but obviously they rely on the governments to provide the funding.

I'm attending a course called Brainchild which involves getting children to do simple exercises through play to overcome learning difficulties. The coach is an ex. headmistress who had a school FULL of A star pupils after using the braingym and brainchild methods - no kidding. Many of these children had "behavioural" problems including lack of concentration. However, as a school teacher she was still referring to some of the children as "naughty" and I don't think children should be labelled in such a way. They have problems and they are simply too young to know how to deal with many of life's issues Many parents are stressed out through coping with working and looking after families. They are actually being encouraged by the government to go to work and have child care paid for. The families don't stand a chance of bonding properly in these circumstances.

Anyway, now there are many of us who have come to understand the true workings of the people who govern our countries and we are standing up to them, it can only get better.

If I can suggest one book for you to read, if you are interested at all in science or physics, it is "Living The Field" by Lynn McTaggart. This book is mind blowing.

Live every day like there is no tomorrow, enjoy the moment and you cannot lose.
TruthKey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maureen wrote:
Hi

I've been told you are only thirteen, thirteen? I think you are definitely a cross between an Indigo and Crystal and you don't sound like a child at all.

Indigo's are Warriors, they are not interested in doing things just for the sake of it. They know there is more to life than working their socks off to pay mortgages and student loans all their lives. They also understand their creativity is being suppressed and many of them are not interested in the tasks set before them in schools or colleges. You only have to look at the huge number of University graduates and older professional who aren't even using their skills. They get no satisfaction out of their work or they have spent many years, and a lot of money, training for. When you look around you do you see the "disruptive" kids in school. The ones who are labelled "bone idle"? These kids know there are better reasons for being here than the ones they are being given. They are rebelling "The Indigo Children" and it's a tough fight for them because they don't confirm.

Teachers are told to report these "troublesome" kids and the schools wear the parents down by saying they are over active and work on them to get them assessed and pumped full of Ritalin which is a deadly drug. which damages the liver beyond repair and leads to drug addictions.

I am a volunteer for a family drop in centre where most of the parents have a child with ADHD, ASD etc. etc. The names go on and on. The parents and the workers at the organisation are very, very open to what's going on and are coming round to the idea of trying natural or homoeopathic remedies which really help their kids and this makes such a huge difference to their family life.. I have also found that the employees of grant funded organisations, like The children's Fund for example, are pulling all the stops out to get money to help the kids at school. They are the enlightened ones but they are killing themselves for their cause.

These organisations are raising awareness in young people and are showing them how their bodies react to stress, they use self help methods to help them to deal with problems in a physical and practical way as well as trying to help them emotionally. They are teaching them massage and brain gym in primary schools so that is a start, although they could be doing so much more but obviously they rely on the governments to provide the funding.

I'm attending a course called Brainchild which involves getting children to do simple exercises through play to overcome learning difficulties. The coach is an ex. headmistress who had a school FULL of A star pupils after using the braingym and brainchild methods - no kidding. Many of these children had "behavioural" problems including lack of concentration. However, as a school teacher she was still referring to some of the children as "naughty" and I don't think children should be labelled in such a way. They have problems and they are simply too young to know how to deal with many of life's issues Many parents are stressed out through coping with working and looking after families. They are actually being encouraged by the government to go to work and have child care paid for. The families don't stand a chance of bonding properly in these circumstances.

Anyway, now there are many of us who have come to understand the true workings of the people who govern our countries and we are standing up to them, it can only get better.

If I can suggest one book for you to read, if you are interested at all in science or physics, it is "Living The Field" by Lynn McTaggart. This book is mind blowing.

Live every day like there is no tomorrow, enjoy the moment and you cannot lose.

Did I just hear what I thought I heard? You're saying I might be an indigo-crystal kid? I don't think so...I mean don't they experience telepathy or something? I've never felt that, at least I don't think...I mean how would I know if I was one of these special people?

should ever be forgot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: