FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW 911 WTC Street Level Footage shows Demolition Truck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: NEW 911 WTC Street Level Footage shows Demolition Truck Reply with quote

Quote:
New 911 Footage Shows Demolition Truck Near WTC

Garage TV
Saturday September 29, 2007

Previously unseen street level footage from 9/11 "coincidentally" shows a demolition truck near the WTC. Also, much to the disappointment of no-plane disinfo trolls, the sound of plane parts crashing down into the street can clearly be heard when Flight 175 hits the south tower.

VIDEO HERE

Just to let you know - the "Manhattan Demolitions" truck drives by at 9:22 in the video.

mediadisbeliever
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing footage there. It gives you a very real sense of how it must have felt to be amongst the state of panic and confusion.
So Manhattan Demolition, "Come on Down!" You can run, but you can't hide! Hmm, seems his truck could be first in line to get a lorry load of evidence. I wonder how much Guiliani offered them for 8tons of steel evidence. Idea

Creepy footage is this, especially the dems truck and the falling bodies.

However, there may just be a small chance that this dems truck was working on another project in the vicinity. There's construction work going on all the time in Manhattan. I went there ten years ago and it was just so busy with losts of things go on at the same time that it was hard to take in. I saw lots and lots of construction work in Manhattan.
Bryan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW 911 WTC Street Level Footage shows Demolition Truck Reply with quote

Quote:
the sound of plane parts crashing down into the street can clearly be heard when Flight 175 hits the south tower.

More like the cameraman walked into some dustbins.
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW 911 WTC Street Level Footage shows Demolition Truck Reply with quote

Bryan wrote:
Quote:
the sound of plane parts crashing down into the street can clearly be heard when Flight 175 hits the south tower.

More like the cameraman walked into some dustbins.

Quite. All we hear are parts clanking onto the street. Could be photocopiers or indeed dustbins. We get a brief view of a sleek pristine piece of metal but what is that? Nothing proved either way.
The demolition truck is interesting but non-conclusive
Good wirey footage, but nothing conclusive about anything

GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts pretty much exactly. The sounds could be anything falling. Parts of the building for a simple example.

The second plane hit is a pretty chilling moment in the video. (I mean it's always horrible whenever I see it)

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.

I can't help but think why has it taken six years for this film to surface.

It would have been worth real money at the time if sold to one of the major networks.

Any thoughts anyone?
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do people think about the sound of the 2nd hit?
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure, it doesn't sound that out of the ordinary.

Whether dodgy or not, you just can;t help watching it.

The reactions from the guy on the camera are pretty much as you'd expect.
illeagalhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks more like a bin waggon
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried a search for "Manhattan Demolition Inc" but I came across this snippet in the New York Times about a certain "John Galt Corporation" that no-one has ever heard of.

Interesting read

"Obscure Company Is Behind 9/11 Demolition Work"

Quote:
The John Galt Corporation of the Bronx, hired last year for the dangerous and complex job of demolishing the former Deutsche Bank building at 130 Liberty Street, where two firefighters died last Saturday, has apparently never done any work like it. Indeed, Galt does not seem to have done much of anything since it was incorporated in 1983.

Public and private records give no indication of how many employees it has, what its volume of business is or who its clients are. There are almost no accounts of any projects it has undertaken on any scale, apart from 130 Liberty Street. Court records are largely silent. Some leading construction executives in the city say they have never even heard of it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/23/nyregion/23company.html?_r=1&th=&emc =th&pagewanted=all&oref=slogin

Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever brought down Building 7 were at the top of their game and for me Controlled Demolition are the prime suspects. This John Galt Corporation is certainly worth learning more about though. From this article it seems the company is nothing more than a front. Yet if it is a registered company there will always be a paper trail. Nice find Scubadiver it is not just sunken treasure you unearth. Keep up the good work.
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies for even posting this but it just caught my eye.
6:29
Like I say, it just caught my eye. How sad am I?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the piece of metal in the street is what likely caused the noise of debris raining down, unless of course people really believe it was the camara man catching the bin and the piece of metal floated down to ground level like a feather Confused .

the metal IMO from what i can tell, looks like the cladding that covered the outer walls of the towers, theres a slim possibility it is a piece of plane
but it is impossible to tell or identify, so im almost certain its cladding.

nrmis are you refering to what appears to be "oil ok" written on the pavement at 6.29? because i aint sure what your refering to.

the lorry that goes past is certainly a dustcart with a hydrolic compressor.

i use to work on one for the council years ago now, and i know the council will not take away building rubble using such equipment because it can damage the hydrolic compressor(or so i was told by the driver at least).

so i car'nt see the dustcart being used for anything(if involved) other than clearing away refuge or lighter material such as carpets, fixtures, fittings furniture, maybe plaster board, but steel and brick work, concrete are unlikely.

so IMO the dustcart in question would of been no use or even needed for the job or clean up and must be nothing to do with the event itself.

that is my opinon anyway, that dos'nt mean im right or that i know for certain, im just going by what i know from when i use to work on one.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup,

It's a dustcart. What would this company be doing with a dustcart? Best phone them up and ask as there could be a simple explanation.

I seem to remember this footage surfacing on Alex Jones a couple of years ago - but I could be wrong??

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Bryan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW 911 WTC Street Level Footage shows Demolition Truck Reply with quote

Quote:
Also, much to the disappointment of no-plane disinfo trolls, the sound of plane parts crashing down into the street can clearly be heard when Flight 175 hits the south tower.

The quote seems to originate from prisonplanet, who linked to the video.

If, like we're constantly told, there's more than enough evidence that a plane hit the south tower, how come Alex Jones needs to argue the case using dodgy claims about a dodgy video? Anybody following the link can see his comments are nonsense. In fact, if plane parts had landed nearby, wouldn't the cameraman have gone out of his way to film them?
Bryan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW 911 WTC Street Level Footage shows Demolition Truck Reply with quote

Quote:
Also, much to the disappointment of no-plane disinfo trolls, the sound of plane parts crashing down into the street can clearly be heard when Flight 175 hits the south tower.

This quote seems to originate from prisonplanet, who linked to the video.

If, like we're constantly told, there's more than enough evidence that a plane hit the south tower, how come Alex Jones needs to argue the case using dodgy claims about a dodgy video? Anybody following the link can see his comments are nonsense. In fact, if plane parts had landed nearby, wouldn't the cameraman have gone out of his way to film them?
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given that the video has taken a very long time to surface (unless it has appeared previously as Tony Gosling thinks possible); that it appears to have no author; that it is recognised by some of our forum as a dustcart; that the firm advertised on it's side appears untraceable; and that it has very distinct pictures of the Twin Towers on the side as it passes our strategically positioned 'mystery' cameraman, then it appears to me to have 'All the hallmarks of al Quieda'.
Perhaps Central Casting (or Central 'Intelligence'(sic)) would kindly get us a video of Osama authenticating and explaining the significance of it's surfacing at this juncture?

Re 'Plane parts', even if they were plane parts, does that mean they came from Flight 175? I don't believe there is anybody among the 'no-planers' who claims or suggests that 'nothing' hit the Towers', just that it wasn't passenger-carrying scheduled Flight 175. They may well argue it was a bird, a plane, a missile (with or without encasing hologram) or even Clark Kent's alta ego.

One thing I'm sure of - the footage we all saw of 'Flight 175' hitting the Tower was a fake, no matter how many times the 'Smirkin' Chimp' & Co. tell me otherwise.

Any technical people know if the 'Demolition' blurb and piicture on side of truck could have been 'photo-shopped' onto a perfectly innocent passing dust-cart?

disco volante
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a million for the posting

DO YOU GUYS SEE THE MOST INCREDIBLE THING IN THAT FILM?

6 minutes 19 seconds in...............yep...

10+ demolition squibs jumping right out of wtc 1 when wtc 2 was struck by

ahem!...........'flight 175'

very good footage

richard andrew grove

one of the best 9/11 truthers.....must see this site
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was hard to spot at first, but yeah it certainly looks like something happened in the other tower at the same time.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW 911 WTC Street Level Footage shows Demolition Truck Reply with quote

Bryan wrote:
Quote:

This quote seems to originate from prisonplanet, who linked to the video.

it would depend on the person, and if they felt they were in danger.

during the video i certainly got the impression he felt he was in danger and did'nt want to hang about near the area.

so what makes you think he would of gone out of his way to film anything after that point?
Bryan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW 911 WTC Street Level Footage shows Demolition Truck Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

so what makes you think he would of gone out of his way to film anything after that point?

Well, he did carry on filming soon after. He filmed the piece of metal which you think might be cladding, so he must have still been nearby. I just think that plane parts would have been more of a scoop for him. Having said that, there's still the mystery of why it's taken till now to release what he did film.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: NEW 911 WTC Street Level Footage shows Demolition Truck Reply with quote

Bryan wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Well, he did carry on filming soon after. He filmed the piece of metal which you think might be cladding, so he must have still been nearby. I just think that plane parts would have been more of a scoop for him. Having said that, there's still the mystery of why it's taken till now to release what he did film.

yes he did film a piece of metal, on his way OUT of there.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: NEW 911 WTC Street Level Footage shows Demolition Truck Reply with quote

Bryan wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Having said that, there's still the mystery of why it's taken till now to release what he did film.

Could be anything! Anyone thought of the 'found on a stolen laptop' analogy?

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Bryan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW 911 WTC Street Level Footage shows Demolition Truck Reply with quote

What this video does prove is that prisonplanet are pretty desperate to convince people the south tower was hit by a plane.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: