FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tatchell against (Ahmadinejad for) 911 Truth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

Use more respectful language please

Might well be faked. Who knows?
Who knows why this little man tries to wind up, press all the buttons of those who want to bomb all his nuclear facilities and create a radioactive plume? Who knows why he would want to do that? Who knows why he would be attempting to slowly bring it on - the destruction and environmental disruption of his country? How many times must we see the defined 'enemy' mouth what we know to be a semblance of the truth in order to justify their own destruction.
Come on, this is an obnoxious little man mouthing set speeches in order to keep the agenda in motion

Last edited by paul wright on Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Like so many other areas of controversy (peak oil, climate change, the NP and DEW theories on 9/11, etc) we do not have to all agree about this I say this because I know there are strong and divergent views held on Iran within the movement.

My personal take is this.

Our starting point should peace and respect for human rights and for the rights of ordinary people to control their own destinies through government by the people for the people

Our solidarity should be with the people of Iran and not necessarily for its government or president

Any regime change must be from within and the fascists in the US military indutrial complex are the last people to lead a 'crusade' for 'democracy'. Hands off Iran, no ifs no buts.

Anyone familiar with Mr Ahmadinejad's election will know there were serious questions raised about their fairness and legitimacy and many were surprised by his sudden rise to power.

Call me a cynic but I can't help having serious doubts about what Mr A is up to

There are various things that make me suspect he is deliberately (because his strings are being pulled) acting in such a way as to allow the West to portray him and by association the whole regime / country as a dangerous fanatic. Just as Saddam was undoubtedly the west's puppet and convenient bogey man I suspect Mr A is being played in the same way.

These include his statements on Israel (if correctly translated), his support for the 'holocaust conference' attended by David Duke amongst others, his nuclear programme (supported by imports from Halliburton), his statements about the return of the 12 imam (evoking 'end times' scenarios and getting rapture ready Christian funddies very excited).

Well like I say call me a cynic but just as the powers of darkness funded and supported Hitler and Saddam's rise, in order to have a demon to fight so I see parallels here.

What 9/11 should teach us is war is a scam, a money making scam for the military-industrial-political-media-banking complex. Arms companies, banks, politicians .... all benefit hugely from war. But most of us good peace loving plebs don't want to fight so we have to be persuaded that there is no choice. In order to do this the PTB need their bogey men.

Whether by accident or design or western media distortion, Mr A is certainly helping them make their case in ways that he is surely not unaware of

His comments were mis-translated by it turns out IRNA. He was talking about regime change, not genocide. That said, I too wonder if he is an asset. Shah was until he started exposing Jewish influence in the US.

Link

jazds
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err Peter Tatchell,

The man WITHOUT an agenda! And I wish he would go to the gym before he takes on Mugabe's fat goons again because it's about time someone arrested that racist, murdering, fascist cretin.

Seriously though I think anyone who holds up a politician (and we all do it or have done it) and says this guy is GREAT... needs his head examining. Politicians are falible human beings, it's why checks and ballances exist - the fewer of them the easier it is to cover up the abuse of power and / or get away with criminal acts.

Ahmadinejad has an agenda - probably most of the propaganda peddled about him in the West is faulse but this is the guy who almost started a hot war sending his speed boats out to kidnap a Royal Naval boarding party. Forget where they were at the time and consider how close that came to a shooting match and wether this guy made a rational decision in sending his fanatics out in speed boats armed to the teeth and desperate to get one over on the Brits!

Islamic extremists really do exist. Stalin really did kill more people than the Nazi's and we really did decided to go to war with Hitler rather than Stalin when Poland was invaded! Even though Stalin's genocide was already clocking 20 MILLION and it would have made more sense just to leave Hitler and Stalin to have their enevitable knockout match!

"Ahh but then Anglo-American bankers funded them both"... at least thats how it looks. Nothing is as it seems that's why we need to keep questioning. Lets only draw conclusions when we have enough facts.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahmedinejad is the elected president. But unlike the USA he is not the commander in chief nor is he in control of the Upper house of Lords which is run by the clergy.
So in actual fact he is the pragmatic one out of all of them.
The armed forces and revolutionary guards are actually battle hardened over many years and are warriors.
The clergy are the type of clergy who where pistols under their gowns.

So by people like Tatchell encouraging the war to start they are actually totally tits up on this issue.

Listen to what the president says, observe his deeds. He is a good and sensible leader made out by the zionist media to be a devil.
The clergy and the revolutionary guards are the actual problem and by weakening Ahmadinejad you are strengthening his domestic opponents who are far far worse.

I am really surprised that hard lefties like Tachell are wanting action against him yet ignore the obvious facist society in Saudi Arabia where for goodness sake women are not even allowed to drive.
Saudi Arabia executes and amputates more people than almost anywhere else and certainly does execute Gays.
Iran is a cultured society with filmakers and internet and pop music and as i said before it might not be as good as Norway or Singapore it is certainly far better than many many places.
Look North Korea why wasnt it attacked?
They after all showed they had a very small bomb.
And there they actually need liberation.
what about Burma?

Yet none of these places are of any interest because Iran has 200 years worth of oil and plenty more besides.

Tatchells campaign is in line with George Bush's wishes which seriously throws into question his recent visit to Russia.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Ahmedinejad is the elected president. But unlike the USA he is not the commander in chief nor is he in control of the Upper house of Lords which is run by the clergy.
So in actual fact he is the pragmatic one out of all of them.
The armed forces and revolutionary guards are actually battle hardened over many years and are warriors.
The clergy are the type of clergy who where pistols under their gowns.

So by people like Tatchell encouraging the war to start they are actually totally tits up on this issue.

Do you realise how insane this sounds?

This is what ****'s me off about forums like this, most people don't stand back from the long held bias and construct a reality to suit their own beliefs, such as "control of the Upper house of Lords which is run by the clergy", etc. It just makes me not want to take anything else said seriously.

The "revolutionary guards are battle hardened warriors"? LOL. Most of them are only competent at screaming "alla akbar" and firng their guns in the air, which is why they get put in the "Revolutionary Guard" they are the Islamic fanatic gun fodder. They are a bunch of extermists, who would cut your balls off for being the wrong religion, if they knew they could get away with it and they outnumber you!

Tatchells campaign is all about homosexuality, if it doesn't involve gay rights he don't want to know. I'm not saying that is bad but I am saying there are a lot more important things going on in the world and in Iran and Zimbabwe. If Tatchel had his way he'd probably out-law hetrosexuals, he is so rabid on the issue! Also don't believe the far left or far right should be taken seriously. It is a faulse paradime created to get people fighting each other, rather than discussing real issues. You cann't put the world and the issues affecting it in neat little boxes!
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Stalin really did kill more people than the Nazi's and we really did decided to go to war with Hitler rather than Stalin when Poland was invaded! Even though Stalin's genocide was already clocking 20 MILLION and it would have made more sense just to leave Hitler and Stalin to have their enevitable knockout match!

"Ahh but then Anglo-American bankers funded them both"... at least thats how it looks. Nothing is as it seems that's why we need to keep questioning. Lets only draw conclusions when we have enough facts.

There are more than enough facts already - now is time for action. Sure, Khomenei is a known CIA asset but so what? We're all being taken for a ride by Rothschild & Rockefeller.

I put it in 'poll form' a post or two back. You'll find that (the still active) Kissinger & GHW Bush make both Hitler and Stalin look like beginners in the genocide stakes. They have clearly stated their aims of wiping out most non-Anglo races time and time again but no-one seems to be listening...
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazds wrote:
Err Peter Tatchell,

The man WITHOUT an agenda! And I wish he would go to the gym before he takes on Mugabe's fat goons again because it's about time someone arrested that racist, murdering, fascist cretin.

Nearly everyone these days appears to be labelled a ...fascist.
By coincidence they are ...Dictators as well.

Milosevic was one, Saddam another, now we have another two bogeymen Mugabe and Ahmedinajad.

It appears politics has been reduced primarily to an issue of which corporation you represent.

If an American is against Iran he is obviously a promoter of the Texas oil lobby, if someone is against Mugabe a promoter of the Lonhro tobacco industries.

This is what the fuss is over in Zimbabwe nothing more nothing less. LIke with Chaves.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22493958-5012751,00.htm l

All else about democracy, human rights etc. are for popular consumption.
The name of the game nowadays are the rights and priviliges of western corporations dictat against nation states.

The only Democrats on earth appear to be the Yanks. Their democracy is transparent even when millions of blacks are removed from the electoral roll even when the President actually LOSES an election but ...becomes President. This after all is ...democracy western style. No wonder hardly anybody on earth takes western politicians seriously anymore.

Here is what Mugabe said at the UN (which was censored again) by the media just like Ahmedinajads speech was...

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/pages/un34.16973.html
jazds

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conspiracy analyst wrote:

Milosevic was one, Saddam another, now we have another two bogeymen Mugabe and Ahmedinajad.

It appears politics has been reduced primarily to an issue of which corporation you represent.

If an American is against Iran he is obviously a promoter of the Texas oil lobby, if someone is against Mugabe a promoter of the Lonhro tobacco industries.

This is what the fuss is over in Zimbabwe nothing more nothing less. LIke with Chaves.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22493958-5012751,00.htm l

All else about democracy, human rights etc. are for popular consumption.
The name of the game nowadays are the rights and priviliges of western corporations dictat against nation states.
jazds

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DON'T talk to me about Mugabe until you have got off you're fat ass and done some homework and un-stuck your racist, communist, bigot head from your backside.

Come and speak to me face to face like a man and I'll tell you everything your sellective conscience needs to know about Mugabe, the easy or the hard way whichever you prefer!

I was there when the farm invasions started, I was there when the street clearances started. I had relatives imprisoned for being the wrong colour, who lost their land and property because they were the wrong race! YOU RACIST COWARD come out of your hole and face me like a man and talk to me about MUGABE!!!!

The corporations you speak about are still doing business in Zimabwbe, they don't about the people, they care about their money. No one has stopped them trading, everytime you shop in a major suppermarked your investing in companies proping up this despot! So no sorry your wrong, the West don't care because they are still making money and Mugabe has no oil!

Mugabe is an admitted FACSIST, who wears sports a hitler mustache has press ganged a fascist youth organisation largely out of Shona youth and has openly announced his admiration for Adolf Hitler. He has starved and murdered his enemies in the Ndebele tribe, who represent 25% of the population. Following independence through the early 1980's Mugabe committed a GEOCIDE of an estimated 50,000 Ndebele because they represented a political threat to his leadership. It went unreported in the west. YOUR friends from the NORTH KOREAN "PEOPLES" ARMY trained the ZNA 5th Brigade who carried out the slaughter of men, women and children.

Get you thick head out of your backside and do some research you P***!
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazds wrote:

DON'T talk to me about Mugabe until you have got off you're fat ass and done some homework and un-stuck your racist, communist, bigot head from your backside.

Come and speak to me face to face like a man and I'll tell you everything your sellective conscience needs to know about Mugabe, the easy or the hard way whichever you prefer!

I was there when the farm invasions started, I was there when the street clearances started. I had relatives imprisoned for being the wrong colour, who lost their land and property because they were the wrong race! YOU RACIST COWARD come out of your hole and face me like a man and talk to me about MUGABE!!!!

You seem to be obsessed with backsides, not an expert on those so cant really comment that much on the topic.
You also seem to have a monopoly on the concept of ...racism.
You also refer to farm invasions, though I presume you only refer to the ones in the 21st century not the 19th...

All the rest about moustaches and goose stepping i'll leave for now as they are as relevant to what is going in the real world as Bush's and Browns prattles about ...democracy.
You also seem to know I am a coward and you must be a street fighter.

Try not watching too much Wizard of Oz. You sound too much like the Scarecrow with no brain.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.busrep.co.za/index.php?fArticleId=2394663&fSectionId=641&fS etId=304

According to the above business report tobacco which was Zimbabwes main export currency product has gone into reverse.

Allowing foreign based transnationals to loot each states natural products without a penny for the local peoples is what the Structural Adjustment Programmes were all about when inaugurated in Sub-Saharan Africa. This sent life down to 35 years of age in countries like Zambia.

This worked quite well in the 1980's and early 1990's when Mugabe followed western policy. But when like Saddam he faced a total meltdown in a firesale of all government businesses and the experience of Argentina meant a turn to economic nationalism as a way of surviving from globalist internationalism which US economic policy is all about.

In the process he was obliged to expropriate all foreign owned business otherwise the country would break apart.
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't people like Mugabe (long time) and Ahmadinejad placement leaders
Isn't their and their ilk's line false opposition to the western 'democracy' status quo a complete blind alley.
I notice a Burmese protestor commenting how in Burma public transport still operates and life goes on as usual despite the scenes in the streets
Actually all these despotic regimes, in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas could be brought down in a few days if the mass of the populace did nothing. If they stayed in their homes and their beds and did nothing not least go out to their work
If the society became completely non-functional through withdrawal of popular support the foot soldiers would soon be turning their guns on their officers who would quickly turn their guns on the senior commanders
Storming the Winter Palace or the Bastille is another false image of how to go about it

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazds wrote:

Islamic extremists really do exist. Stalin really did kill more people than the Nazi's and we really did decided to go to war with Hitler rather than Stalin when Poland was invaded! Even though Stalin's genocide was already clocking 20 MILLION and it would have made more sense just to leave Hitler and Stalin to have their enevitable knockout match!

I think the first point here is that no one is denying that Islamic extremists exist, are they? The well know author of the War on Freedom and the War on Truth, Nafeez Ahmed, himself a Shi'ite Muslim I believe, argues that Islamic extremists were given a safe haven in Britain prior to 9/11 on the understanding they did not carry out violent attacks in this country.

The second point here is that World War 2 began after Soviet and Nazi German foreign ministers, Molotov and Ribbentrop, had signed an agreement to divide Eastern Europe between them. The Soviet army invaded westward and the Nazi army eastward. Britain and France would have had a similar moral justification for declaring war on the Soviet Union as they did against Germany. Stalin and Hitler were equally guilty of wandering across frontiers and murdering thousands of people in the process.
jazds

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conspiracy analyst,

If I thought you were worth the effort I'd provide you with the basis to do your research...

Providing me with this link –

is a sad joke. If that is the basis of your knowledge you are a moron.

In regards to farm invasions, totally unjustified, most of the farms were purchased after the 1920's. The farmers built and worked them and made Zim the breadbasket of Africa, allowing for an increase in the population from a few million to 32 million over a short period of time. Life expectancy rose from 40 to 67. Today Zimbabwe is no longer the bread basket of Africa, it is a basket case economy, propped up by aid from the West, where life expectancy is a mere 34 years and a loaf of bread will set you back in the region of z$1.5 million. Your hero sure has done well!

As far as I'm concerted no one owns land other than the people, farmers are mere custodians. Farming is a skill that isn't easily learnt. It's a skill and a profession that you are born into, raised up with, tooled up to do. If you do what Mugabe did – using war veterans who were not even born when the bush war ended, to invade land he redistributed to his cronies - you end up with the same result.

As much as I admire Chavez and his much more reasonable land scheme, it is going the same way. I don’t say that from a bigoted point of view, I say it from an informed point of view. It shouldn’t take much intelligence to realise that if you break up large farms and distribute the land to people from cities who neither have the skills, money, material, or inclination to farm you end up with an inevitable result. Farming isn’t an easy job, farming the land with your bare hands is even harder. I wish the world wasn’t so complicated it would make life so much simpler but it is complicated and drawing conclusions should be based on more than bias and wishful thinking.

If you want to learn about Mugabe I suggest you go out there with an open mind, rather than cherry picking laughable reports from Mugabe's controlled press. Did you read this article? Surely you can see the biased reporting? This is the basis of my anger, you are either a complete moron; or a bigoted, racist twat who loves Mugabe because Mugabe don't love whites - this is a common factor in Mugabe lovers and I know this – unlike you - from first hand experience. That and the fact they have never lived there or know that Mugabe's victims are all races but its blacks who are suffering the most at his hands and most hate him with a vengeance.

What is happening is indefensible, which brings me back to you. What are you? A moron or a bigot who can't see past his own beliefs and will not read anything other than Mugabe's controlled press?

If the West is involved in any way in Zimabwe it is propping this dictator up. He could have easily been toppled but then there isn’t any oil. What is easier to manipulate, well run economies and stable democracies or corrupt dictators, eager to maintain control of their thrown? As they say WAKE UP but I will not hold my breath.

I hate Mugabe supporters. I look forward to meeting you. You can have a piece of my mind, it looks like you need it!
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazds wrote:

Do you realise how insane this sounds?

They are a bunch of extermists, who would cut your balls off for being the wrong religion, if they knew they could get away with it and they outnumber you!

That sounds pretty insane if you dont mind me saying so.
My point is that Ahmadinejad is the moderate one.
The Iranian clergy are not moderate nor are the revolutionary guards.
so he people who who are bashing the democraticaly elected President are acting against the wishes of the Iranian people.

I dont know why you are critical of this forum
100% of the people here do not want Iran to be invaded and for another 1 million innocent people to die.
The reason everyone is critical of Tatchell is because he is simply acting in a very inappropriate manner at a very critical time.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazds wrote:

That and the fact they have never lived there or know that Mugabe's victims are all races but its blacks who are suffering the most at his hands and most hate him with a vengeance.

What is happening is indefensible, which brings me back to you. What are you? A moron or a bigot who can't see past his own beliefs and will not read anything other than Mugabe's controlled press?

Something is seriously wrong here. Zimbabwe has been under crippling sactions for many years now. It is the effect of the sanctions that the people of Zimbabwe are suffering. Dont forget Britain helped put Mugabe into power.
I dont see the relevance of lumping Iran and Zimbabwe together, is that a new ploy to achieve guilt by association? Iran has nothing to do with the former British colony of Rhodesia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

That sounds pretty insane if you dont mind me saying so.
My point is that Ahmadinejad is the moderate one.
The Iranian clergy are not moderate nor are the revolutionary guards.
so he people who who are bashing the democraticaly elected President are acting against the wishes of the Iranian people.

I dont know why you are critical of this forum
100% of the people here do not want Iran to be invaded and for another 1 million innocent people to die.
The reason everyone is critical of Tatchell is because he is simply acting in a very inappropriate manner at a very critical time.

That sounds a lot more reasonable. The post I replied to said the House of Lords was run by the clergy. Err this isn't the case.

I agree with your other points.

My problem with this forum is people coming to conclusions based on biased opinion rather than informed opinion.

I definatly don't have all the answers so I try to keep an open mind on all issues.

I'm on here because I am 99% sure 9/11 was an inside job. It seems pretty obvious after looking at it again and again and again over 5 years! I'm very concerned that we're being ruled by puppets in the hands of the big banks and multi-national corporations. All around me I see a society in terminal decline and my country being split up into regions and placed under the control of an EU Soviet - a bunch of unellected burocrates who want to control every aspect of our life no matter how insane there schemes seem.

I also value human life. Anyone who can justify lies that lead to mass civil bloodshed and unrest obviously doesn't.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazds wrote:

That sounds a lot more reasonable. The post I replied to said the House of Lords was run by the clergy. Err this isn't the case.

The Iranian Supreme Council which is the equivalent of the house of lords i should have made myself clear
jazds wrote:

All around me I see a society in terminal decline and my country being split up into regions and placed under the control of an EU Soviet - a bunch of unellected burocrates who want to control every aspect of our life no matter how insane there schemes seem.

I also value human life. Anyone who can justify lies that lead to mass civil bloodshed and unrest obviously doesn't.

I 100% concur.
The EU is the new USSR and unfortunately we are part of it even though none of us has voted for it.
The EU has done more to increase poverty in the world than any other group other than the world bank

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranian MPs condemn U.S. terrorist activities
TEHRAN, Sept. 29 (MNA) -- In a statement issued here on Saturday, 215 Iranian lawmakers condemned the terrorist activities of the U.S. army and its intelligence service CIA and called upon the United Nations to put an end to these crimes.
In light of the following reasons, the aggressor United States’ Army and its Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) support terrorism and are terrorists:

1- The U.S. nuclear attack on Hiroshima and Nagasaki during World War II, and the use of depleted uranium in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the Balkan region;

2- Invasion and occupation of certain countries such as Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan;

3- Boundless financial and political support for the racist and aggressor regime of Israel, and cooperation with Israel in its terrorist operations against Palestinians, the Lebanese people, and other regional countries;

4- Numerous cases of illegal support for the former Iraqi dictator, Saddam Hussein, and certain terrorist groups such as Mojahedin Khalgh Organization;

5-The training of Al Qaeda and Taliban terrorist groups in Afghanistan by CIA agents during the Soviet occupation of this country;

6- Slaughtering innocent people by daily bombardments of civilian areas in Afghanistan and Iraq, torturing ordinary people in Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, and a number of secret jails especially in Europe, ad infinitum.

In their statement the MPs have stated that these activities are classified as flagrant violations of the UN Charter and other international human rights treaties and war conventions and thus the organizations involved in such activities are considered terrorists.

“We, as the representatives of the great Iranian nation, condemn the U.S. Army’s acts of invasion and fomenting of insecurity in the region, especially in Iraq and Afghanistan, and call upon the United Nations to intervene and to halt the activities of the torture centers of Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib, and the U.S. secret jails in various countries.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
jazds wrote:
conspiracy analyst,

If I thought you were worth the effort I'd provide you with the basis to do your research...

Providing me with this link –

is a sad joke. If that is the basis of your knowledge you are a moron.

In regards to farm invasions, totally unjustified, most of the farms were purchased after the 1920's. The farmers built and worked them and made Zim the breadbasket of Africa, allowing for an increase in the population from a few million to 32 million over a short period of time. Life expectancy rose from 40 to 67. Today Zimbabwe is no longer the bread basket of Africa, it is a basket case economy, propped up by aid from the West, where life expectancy is a mere 34 years and a loaf of bread will set you back in the region of z$1.5 million. Your hero sure has done well!

This is the bit I like which obviously makes me a moron and yourself ...intelligent. Farms were bought in the 1920's onwards, from whom? Rhodesia was a British colony back then. Whom did they buy them from? Themselves? Give us a break. Your'e a white Zimbabwean who grew up with black maids who you pay less than that what is paid to your gymkhana clubs to feed your horses. And your diatribes regarding ...racism may work to someone who does not know you or about your ilk or to someone who cares about the label. I don't.

Mugabe was promoted and put in place by the British in the Lancaster House agreements. He was the more mild of the lot. If the real leaders of Zimbabwe's resistance weren't deposed, the colonial legacy would have been cut short much quicker as it was in Cuba and the country would have developed, not remained a banana republic.

Quote:

As far as I'm concerted no one owns land other than the people, farmers are mere custodians. Farming is a skill that isn't easily learnt. It's a skill and a profession that you are born into, raised up with, tooled up to do. If you do what Mugabe did – using war veterans who were not even born when the bush war ended, to invade land he redistributed to his cronies - you end up with the same result.

As much as I admire Chavez and his much more reasonable land scheme, it is going the same way. I don’t say that from a bigoted point of view, I say it from an informed point of view. It shouldn’t take much intelligence to realise that if you break up large farms and distribute the land to people from cities who neither have the skills, money, material, or inclination to farm you end up with an inevitable result. Farming isn’t an easy job, farming the land with your bare hands is even harder. I wish the world wasn’t so complicated it would make life so much simpler but it is complicated and drawing conclusions should be based on more than bias and wishful thinking.

Farming has to have a purpose. If all it does is service the West and the locals starve what's the point of it. Mugabe as I said before but you ignored as it is beyond your own little world existence (ie farm, pool, black maids, private segregated schools and Happy Valley style existence ie doing nothing all day apart from wanting to sleep with another farmers wife and complaining how lazy those ...blacks are!) implemented the Structural Adjustment Programmes as wanted by the West. Left with nothing apart from a firesale of everything the government owned, he was going to be deposed and the country broken up, much like the Congo has been. He didn't go for it, to his credit. Much as you assume I like Mugabe, I cant stand the bloke.

Quote:
If you want to learn about Mugabe I suggest you go out there with an open mind, rather than cherry picking laughable reports from Mugabe's controlled press. Did you read this article? Surely you can see the biased reporting? This is the basis of my anger, you are either a complete moron; or a bigoted, racist twat who loves Mugabe because Mugabe don't love whites - this is a common factor in Mugabe lovers and I know this – unlike you - from first hand experience. That and the fact they have never lived there or know that Mugabe's victims are all races but its blacks who are suffering the most at his hands and most hate him with a vengeance.

If the West is involved in any way in Zimabwe it is propping this dictator up. He could have easily been toppled but then there isn’t any oil. What is easier to manipulate, well run economies and stable democracies or corrupt dictators, eager to maintain control of their thrown? As they say WAKE UP but I will not hold my breath.

I hate Mugabe supporters. I look forward to meeting you. You can have a piece of my mind, it looks like you need it!

The West has tried to get involved in Zimbabwe. What is the run on their currency all about? Mugabe? No. Western bankers have pulled the plug on the credit lines as the tobacco farmers lost their free land. In a crisis people have to live. Better subsistence farming than eating concrete. The tobacco farmers aint coming back, unless they convince South Africa to invade but I cant see that happening as they are propping up the place alongside the Chinese. History moves on. It doesn't stay still. If you ever want to visit Zim again learn some respect, stop denigrating young nations in such a vile colonialist manner and remember the Empire is dead. Trade based on mutual respect will dominate, not slagging people off and lumping all countries together under the same brush of ...Dictator!

The biggest dictatorship on earth currently is the USA with its programme of colonisation of the planet
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent this earlier today in response to Moeen's email to myself and others asking us to accept the current Iranian regime as a positive force in today's global politics:

Quote:
The Islamic Republic of Iran is a flawed democracy, as is the Zionist State of Israel, the USA, this country and almost every so-called democratic country in the world that has been 'created' by the Hidden Hand over the past few thousand years to serve their appalling agenda.

Moeen, my friend, before defending the present regime in Iran, take some time out to look at the history, the real history, of this planet that has been suppressed by the same controlling elite since the time of ancient Sumeria. Study the Mystery Schools and Secret Societies that protected the 'Truth' for their initiates and followers whilst feeding contrived religions to the masses where the imposition of fear and control were and are the order of the day. This is what Christianity, Judaism, Islam and all the other major religions are about. Yes, religions can do a lot of good for people and there is a positive side (there has to be if people are to be consistently taken in by it all), but when the fanatics take over we just witness madness and appalling bloodshed.....all in the name of Peace, Enlightenment and the 'Truth'.

When I visited Iran seven years ago under the more moderate President Khatami as a 'Government Guest' for an Earthquake Response Conference, the ordinary Iranians I met were wonderful - I was humbled by their genuine friendliness and hospitality. However, even under Khatami, they were critical in hushed tones about their plight. More than a dozen intellectuals told me.....and these are their words, not mine.....that the Middle Class and thinking Iranians in Tehran are kept under the yoke of strict Islamic law by the superstitious fearful and illiterate peasants from rural Iran who are whipped up into a frenzy by the corrupt ruling clerics who revel in their status. I witnessed at first hand the heavy hand of the Religious Police who roughly handled a courting couple for daring to exchange a kiss in public. Oh my God, what a crime!!!! I can quite understand why Peter Tatchell is concerned about gay people in Iran (and any state that uses religion to impose appalling restrictions on civil liberties). By the way, the couple who exchanged that kiss turned out to be married....but that made no difference to the unthinking religious zealots who were there to uphold the Law (of control and fear). It is like putting Traffic Wardens, Immigration Control officers and Airport Security officials in this country in charge of every aspect to our lives! The mindset that controls Iran is sick....but the ordinary people are wonderful and that is why we must prevent the Hidden Hand/NWO/Illuminati from doing their worst against this lovely country.

Moeen, please wake up to the much, much bigger picture. I've spent the last twenty years having to admit to myself and others that I've made huge mistakes in what I believed and said about things. We're all on a journey to find the 'Truth' - and to succeed in that we must stop allowing fear and regimes that use fear to control our lives.

In Love and Light

Justin

jazds

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the bit I like which obviously makes me a moron and yourself ...intelligent. Farms were bought in the 1920's onwards, from whom? Rhodesia was a British colony back then. Whom did they buy them from? Themselves?

No they didn't buy the farms from themself, they bought farms from other owners who in tern may have purchased the land from the government of Rhodesia. For example, my uncle bourght his farm in 1982 - two years after the <bold>official</bold> independence!!

I wasn't getting into the land issue - I was making a point about people paying for land and working it and then having it taken from them without compensation. At a very basic level, it's like you taking a professional job and then having that job taken from you, for no reason without compensation, leaving you without a source of income and possibly without a home.

Land is a very complex issue, not just in Zimabwbe but every nation on Earth, the UK included. How it was obtained, the benefits and none benefits. Whichever side you stand, no one should belive in taking land, by force, beating and killing farmers in the process. Hundreds of farmers in Zimabwbe have been killed in the last few years alone. In South Africa Boar farmers are listed under the UN Genocide Watch list. In Zimabwbe white farmers have been targeted for decades and very few people arrested for the crimes. Privlaged life? In some cases yes but in most cases a very hard life and certainly not for the faint hearted. They live in a age we've passed by. I'm defending them because everyone else seems to think it's politically incorrect to - they are seen as the legitimate target. Yet these are the people responsible for the prosperity and population boom Zimabwbe once had and their demise has meant the crash of the Zimabwian economy.

The land issue was being addressed. The British government was providing money to Mugabe for farm compensations. An attempt was made to apparently appease Mugabe in 2002 - I seem to recall £34 million offered with only verbal guarentees in return from Mugabe).

http://www.fco.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/ Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1019745050212

[quote="conspiracy analyst"]
Quote:
Your'e a white Zimbabwean who grew up with black maids who you pay less than that what is paid to your gymkhana clubs to feed your horses.

Err no! I'm from Birmingham and a very working class background! No black maids. Also note most middle class families have maids in zimbabwe its a very different society. Most whites couldn't afford them.

And your diatribes regarding ...racism may work to someone who does not know you or about your ilk or to someone who cares about the label. I don't.

I’m calling you a racist because it’s usually a brand used by people like you as a means to try and silence anyone who disagrees with your points. Political correctness is just another word for Political Control of what is permitted and not permitted thought. It is generally used to control the poliical space in our current age. For example when the Tories campaigned on the popular issue of immigration control, Nu Labour hit them with the racism lable and the corporate controlled media made it stick because Mass Immigration is essential for the kind of cheap slave labour our Nu economy needs in order to survive - service works at Burger King! I hate political correctness because of its reason detra. It's negative psychology, most of the people using the "racism" lable have deep seated hang-ups about race, their own, other peoples or both. I knew the head of a Refugee Centre who was big on race but she hated Arabs! My friends are all colours. I may have some un-fashoionable beliefs but that is because I don't listen to nonsense!

You don't know me! I'm really quite a nice guy lol.

Mugabe was promoted and put in place by the British in the Lancaster House agreements. He was the more mild of the lot. If the real leaders of Zimbabwe's resistance weren't deposed, the colonial legacy would have been cut short much quicker as it was in Cuba and the country would have developed, not remained a banana republic.

I'm not a Marxist or an apologist for the policies of nations during an imperial age. I don't believe you can judge history on the morality of today and you defiantly can't correct it. It just doesn't make any sense.

As regards Mugabe he was not the milder, Abel Muzorewa was and should have won but for the wide spread intimidation of voters reported by the majority of election monitors at the time. Mugabe was seen as the most capable leader of uniting the country and he was very popular with other African dictators out to rob their people, get rich and murder the opposition.

The great leader then went on to commit genocide but the Western media ignored what was happening even though first and second hand stories of these massacres were being widely circulated at the time. It was politically imperitive to keep the Maxist Mugabe nutral during the last two decades of the cold war. The British government provided the leader of the North Korean Trained 5th Brigade a defence scholarship at Kings College, London despit being well aware of what had taken place! It was surposed to civilise him but what they were really trying to do was buy him!

Life expectancy today in Zimbabwe is 34. In 1979 at the high of the Bush war life expectancy was 62. Mugabe has destroyed the country by destroying its main source of income - the farms.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazds wrote:
As regards Mugabe he was not the milder, Abel Muzorewa was and should have won but for the wide spread intimidation of voters reported by the majority of election monitors at the time. Mugabe was seen as the most capable leader of uniting the country and he was very popular with other African dictators out to rob their people, get rich and murder the opposition.

I seem to remember Joshua Nkomo and Albert Sithole as alternative contenders for the Zimbabwean crown. But Nkomo, I think, belonged to the minority Shona people whereas Mugabe was from the Ndebele people, an offshoot of the South African Zulus who had migrated northwards. Tribal loyalties die hard and majority Ndebele interests triumphed over Nkomo and eventually imposed one party rule.

But why are we discussing Zimbabwe in a thread about Iran?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't it Ndabalingi Sithole rather than Albert?
Anyway the whole land reform buisiness was arranged as part of the Lancaster House agreement. Henry Kissinger personally took responsibility for sorting out the financial arrangements for the land reform programme part of the agreement and agreed to finance the compensation claims of the white farmers.
Trouble was after the settlement Kissinger kept saying the new government hadn't fulfilled its promises so he never came up with the compensation cash and the land reform situation and the promises of the new regime languished for years.
IMO Kissinger did the Lancaster House deal without any intention of keeping his side of the bargain and therefore creating a counter-revolutionary movement in Zim. Building up loads and loads of resentment and tension. The Western economic warfare programme against the Mugabe regime has been rather succesful. It was and is designed to make land reform compensation impossible for the country and fuel internal strife.

Iecho the question.......

Why are we discussing Zimbabwe in a thread about Iran?

xmasdale wrote:

I seem to remember Joshua Nkomo and Albert Sithole as alternative contenders for the Zimbabwean crown. But Nkomo, I think, belonged to the minority Shona people whereas Mugabe was from the Ndebele people, an offshoot of the South African Zulus who had migrated northwards. Tribal loyalties die hard and majority Ndebele interests triumphed over Nkomo and eventually imposed one party rule.

But why are we discussing Zimbabwe in a thread about Iran?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chenjerai "Hitler" Hunzvi
is a Zimbabwe political leader who died but is also worth mentioning.
He lived in eastern europe and was married to a Polish lady.
He was the driving for behind the siezure of lands from mainly JEWISH landowners. Which was the specific policy that resulted in sanctions against Zimbabwe.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to Iran
I posted this mail on sunday article in another topic but nobody seems to have responded so i am reposting it here.
This was also mentioned by one of our members on the George Galloway show on Sunday evening and i think it deserves a thorough disection.

This is Debra Cagan, although i cannot believe this is her photo that was all over the UK press. Because this does not look like any politician i recognise. Wearing what appears to be a Nazi style Iron Cross.
She looks like a character from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. But in fact she is a close Bush aide. To be honest it is not even clear she is a woman in this photo.

Quote Mail on Sunday:
Britsh MPs visiting the Pentagon to discuss America's stance on Iran and Iraq were shocked to be told by one of President Bush's senior officials Debra Cagan: "I hate all Iranians."
And she also accused Britain of "dismantling" the Anglo-US-led coalition in Iraq by pulling troops out of Basra too soon.
The all-party group of MPs say Debra Cagan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Coalition Affairs to Defence Secretary Robert Gates, made the comments this month.
Hard line: Debra Cagan stunned the MPs with her comments

The six MPs were taken aback by the hardline approach of the Pentagon and in particular Ms Cagan, one of Mr Bush's foreign policy advisers.

She made it clear that although the US had no plans to attack Iran, it did not rule out doing so if the Iranians ignored warnings not to develop a nuclear bomb.

It was her tone when they met her on September 11 that shocked them most.

The MPs say that at one point she said: "In any case, I hate all Iranians."

Although it was an aside, it was not out of keeping with her general demeanour.

"She seemed more keen on saying she didn't like Iranians than that the US had no plans to attack Iran," said one MP. "She did say there were no plans for an attack but the tone did not fit the words."

Another MP said: "I formed the impression that some in America are looking for an excuse to attack Iran. It was very alarming."

Tory Stuart Graham, who was on the ten-day trip, would not discuss Ms Cagan but said: "It was very sobering to hear from the horse's mouth how the US sees the situation."

Ms Cagan, whose job involves keeping the coalition in Iraq together, also criticised Britain for pulling out troops.

"She said if we leave the south of Iraq, the Iranians will take it over," said one MP.

Another said: "She is very forceful and some of my colleagues were intimidated by her muscular style."

The MPs also saw Henry Worcester, Deputy Director of the Office of Iranian Affairs, who said he favoured talks with Iran.

The Pentagon denied Ms Cagan said she "hated" Iranians.

"She doesn't speak that way," said an official.

But when The Mail on Sunday spoke to four of the six MPs, three confirmed privately that she made the remark and one declined to comment. The other two could not be contacted

Last edited by karlos on Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
jazds

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the info above on Zimbabwe is faulse, not researched, wrong people, wrong tribes, etc.

Hitler hunzvi targeted white farms, not jewish!

The UK govt has handed over £51 million in land reford and over £500 million in redevelopment. Read the link I provided!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lost In Translation: Ahmadinejad And The Media

By Ali Quli Qarai

09/28/07 " ICH" -- - First I want to make some remarks about that now world-famous statement of President Ahmadinejad at Columbia: "We do not have homosexuals in Iran of the kind you have in your country." The American media conveniently ignored the second, and crucial, part of his sentence as something redundant.

Obviously he was not saying, We don't have any homosexuals whatsoever in Iran—something nobody in the world would believe, not even in Iran. And by implication, he was not telling his audience, I am a plain liar! —something which his audience at Columbia and the American media construed him to be saying.

What he was saying is that homosexuality in the US and homosexuality in Iran are issues which are as far apart from one another as two cultural universes possibly can be. They are so dissimilar that any attempt to relate them and bring them under a common caption would be misleading. "Homosexuality is not an issue in Iran as it is in present-day American society." This was, apparently what was saying in polite terms.

Homosexuality in the US is a omnipresent social and political issue which crops up in almost every discourse and debate pertaining to American society and politics. So much so that I think it was a major issue, if not the deciding factor, in the last two presidential elections which paved Bush's way to the White House and saddled the Democrats with defeat, because a large so-called conservative section of the American public (the red states) felt wary of the pro-gay liberalism of the Democratic Party.

By contrast, homosexuality is a non-issue in Iran and is considered an uncommon perversion (except as an occasional topic of jokes about a certain town). Prom the viewpoint of penal law, too, it is does not receive much attention as the requirements for a sentence (four eye-witnesses, who have actually seen the details of the act) are so astringent as to make punishment almost impossible. (It would be interesting to know how many have been accused of it during the last two decades)

By contrast adultery and homosexuality are legalized forms of behaviour in most of Europe and America, and regarded not as criminal acts but as perfectly acceptable forms of sexual behaviour and as legitimate natural human rights which need to be taught even to all Asian and African societies as well.

There was also a subtle hint in his remark that he wanted to move on from this topic to more serious and relevant matters, a point which would be obvious to anyone conversant with Persian language and culture (like his another hint concerning the disgraceful conduct of Columbia president, when, while formally inviting Columbia academics to Iran, he added that "You can rest assured that we will treat you in Iran with hundred percent respect."

Iranians, being linguistically a very sophisticated people, speak a lot in hints which are invisible to outsiders. Americans in comparison tend to be straightforward and often as primitive.

(In general the Persians, like other civilized societies, have developed the art of making and responding to harsh remarks in soft and friendly words. Americans, as Prof. Bollinger proved, have still much to learn from civilized nations concerning the civilities of civilized hostility.)

Mr Bollinger's hostility towards President Ahmadinejad had obviously been fed by devious translations and interpretations of his earlier—also world-famous—remarks about Israel and the Holocaust. As if, as one commentator has remarked, the professor had been watching only CNN and Fox News.

· Unfortunately for more than an year these remarks have given a ready-made excuse to his critics to demonize him and attack Iran's foreign policies. Although he has made some attempts (unjustifiably belated, I think, and not quite adequate) to clarify himself, we who hear these remarks have also an intellectual duty to ourselves and others to see exactly what he exactly meant.

It is a basic linguistic principle of civilized discourse that so long as there is an acceptable and upright interpretation for someone's remark, it should not be given a devious meaning. Moreover, as one of my teachers often says, it is easy to reject and denounce the statements of others, but the worthy task of every intelligent seeker is to try to understand people who hold different opinions. This is particular necessary when such statements originate in a different linguistic and cultural domain.

When Ahmadinejad repeated Ayatullah Khomeini's words that "Israel baayad az bayn beravad," (which literally means that Israel should cease to exist), what is critically important for understanding is to see how Iranian people understand these words of their president. I don't think any mature Iranian with some awareness of regional politics has ever thought that the late Leader of Iran, or the present president of the country, were advocating some kind of military objectives against Israel. By citing the example of the Soviet Union and the Apartheid regime in South Africa Ahmadinejad, too, has clarified what he meant by 'Israel ceasing to exist.' By the rules of civilized discourse, every speaker's clarification concerning what he means is authoritative as he is entitled, before all others, to state and clarify what he means by his statements. In this case, Ahmadinejad has also clarified as to how he thinks that my happen: a general referendum in undivided Palestine with the participation of its Arab, Jewish and Christian population.

As for his statement that the Holocaust in a myth, we all know that the word "myth" has several meanings in the dictionary. One of its meanings is "A fiction or half-truth, especially one that forms part of an ideology" (The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language). Thus a myth is not something necessarily untrue and Ahmadinejad has not denied outright that the Holocaust did occur, although he seems to have—what he considers to be legitimate—doubts about its exact extent, doubts which are prone to be strengthened, rightly or otherwise, by attempts to persecute or prosecute scholars whose research leads them to conclusions different from main-current historiography. What he basically appears to question is that the Holocaust should be made an ideological tool for the pursuit of unfair and inhuman objectives—something which most of us acknowledge has happened in the case of Palestine. Why should the people of Palestine be made to pay the price for the guilt and failings of Europe? He asks. I think that is a legitimate question.

The savants of the media are free to interpret Ahmadinejad's statement with the purpose of demonizing him and excoriating Iran, but there are better and alternate paths for those who strive for understanding and peace between nations, and to an objective like this should institutions like universities, including Columbia, contribute.

I hope that Mr Bollinger will advance a courageous apology to Mr Ahmadinejad and take advantage of his standing invitation for continuing the exchange of ideas with academic circles in Iran. Iranians generally are a large hearted people, like most Americans, and I hope the bitterness which has arisen from the unfortunate event of the past week will soon be forgotten with the sincere efforts of well-meaning intellectuals and officials on both sides. I cannot think of any other way in which good will between these nations as well as the good repute of an outstanding institution of higher learning such as Columbia can be salvaged.

Ali Quli Qarai is an Iranian scholar. He has published several books, including a translation of the Quran. He can be reached at altawhid@gmail.com
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazds wrote:
All the info above on Zimbabwe is faulse, not researched, wrong people, wrong tribes, etc.

Hitler hunzvi targeted white farms, not jewish!

The UK govt has handed over £51 million in land reford and over £500 million in redevelopment. Read the link I provided!

History of Zimbabwe Jewish Community
Prior to the 1970s, Rhodesia was formerly a British colony. Eastern Europeans, most from Russia and Lithuania, first settled in Rhodesia and became active in the trading industry. In 1894, the first synagogue was formed by 20 Jews in a tent in Bulawayo, Rhodesia. The second community arose in Salisbury (Harare) in 1895; a third congregation, which has remained small, was established in Gwelo in 1901. By 1900, 400 Jews lived in Rhodesia. The first Jews came by way of the southeast coast through Portuguese Beira.

Rhodesian Jewry was always very active in regional and international Zionist activities. In 1898, the Central African Zionist Organizations were established in Bulawayo as the Zionist supervising organization in the region.

In the 1920s and 1930s, several Sephardic Jews arrived from Rhodes. By 1921, census data reported 1,289 Jews living in Rhodesia. In the late 1930s, several German refugees, moved to the country fleeing Nazi persecution. Following World War II, Rhodesia witnessed a period of economic prosperity; consequently a number of Jews arrived from South Africa and England.

In 1943, both the Rhodesian Zionist Council and the Rhodesian Jewish Board of Deputies were established to organize national Jewish and Zionist activities in the country. Jews became largely responsible for the national pioneering endeavors in transportation systems, mining, hotel corporations, and cattle selling, among other industries.
By 1961, the Jewish population peaked at 7,060.

copied directly without editing from http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/

Does it not seem more than a coincidence that Mugabe grew a Hitler style moustache and that his right hand man called himself 'hitler'

http://www.wreckered.co.uk/pics/faces/mugabe3.jpg
[img][/img]

Last edited by karlos on Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Lost In Translation: Ahmadinejad And The Media

I just thought i would use this oportunity to explain not Ahmadinejads comment but rather a broader issue.
Homosexuality is a sin according to the Muslim religion. Exactly the same way as it is considered a sin in the Christian and Jewish religions.
However, let me make this point crystal clear so that it is not misquoted.
Adultery, fornication, etc are also sins according to the Islamic faith as they are in every other faith.
Homosexuality is no lesser and no greater sin than Adultery and fornication
I hope that people understand this point.
Example eating pork is a sin in Islam as is Eating shellfish is a sin in Judaism. Drinking alcohol is also a sin. But which is the GREATER sin drinking alcohol or eating pork/shellfish?
In this context you must look at the muslim view of homosexuality.
It is the same as adultery or any other sexual misdemeanour.
This is also best explained by the well known quote from Jesus (pbuh) which clearly states "he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Now look at this in specific context to the Iranian view. Homosexuality is not considered seperately from other sexual practices. This is the true meaning behind Ahmadinejad's comments.
In practice many eastern European countries have far worse homphobia than Iran. Countries like Jamaica too. But the worst regimes remain Saudi Arabia and there is a deafening silence of condemnation for the countless hangings and torture that occurs every day in the dictator ruled country Saudi Arabia.
http://www.arabnews.com/?article=11692
Quote:
Three beheaded for homosexuality
Three Saudi men convicted of sodomy and marrying each other were beheaded yesterday in the southwestern city of Abha, the Interior Ministry said in a statement.
Ali ibn Hatan ibn Saad, Mohammad ibn Suleiman ibn Mohammad and Mohammad ibn Khalil ibn Abdullah were found guilty of engaging in the extreme obscenity and ugly acts of homosexuality, marrying among themselves and molesting the young. The statement said the three men repeated the acts several times and assaulted people who told them to stop.

Can someone please explain why Peter tatchell is not demanding action against Saudi Arabia. Which is openly executing people for being Gay.
Saudi Arabia executed 123 people in the year 2001. And why is he demanding an attack on Iran which in comparison is a paradise.

Brett Lock of OutRage wrote:

Saudi Arabia is one of the world's most homophobic countries. Gay people are routinely arrested, jailed, tortured, flogged and sometimes executed.
We want EU and UN sanctions against the Saudi dictatorship. King Fahd should be arrested, taken to the International Criminal Court, and tried on charges of torture and murder. Britain and the EU should halt all trade with the murderous, homophobic Saudi tyranny.
In March, 105 men were arrested after allegedly attending a gay wedding. Thirty-five have been sentenced to floggings. Some are being punished with up to 2000 lashes, which can be fatal. All 105 men have been sentenced to a year’s jail, where they are likely to suffer torture and rape.
Saudi Arabia’s unelected leaders enforce a fundamentalist version of Islam. They impose the death penalty for homosexuality. Several gays have been beheaded in recent years

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's simple, Stelios. There are degrees of both stupidity, mendacity and corruption
Tatchell is both halfway ok and not -ok
Ahmadinejad is elected and so is Bush. The US spread Aids via the Hep B vaccine at the same time the WHO was spreading it via the smallpox vaccine.
There are no, or very few, good systems of governance. They are all corrupt and in league
There are no 'good' governments that I can think of, they are all part of a globalist control interplay as far as I can see, and a new world governmentless order is required
ps I notice the photo displays Tatchell's organisation Outrage active against the Saudi regime

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: