FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electroplastic money

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freedomsdefender
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Electroplastic money Reply with quote

Electroplastic money

If I had been a better student I may well have achieved the skills to have a more insightful perspective on the threats to our freedoms and in this open letter to the forum I hope that someone with greater skills than me will be able to deliver an insight into this complex dilema.
There is a move afoot to turn western society into cashless community and I cannot work out whether that is a good or bad thing.

My initial reaction is that ...well we all carry cash cards anyway so what difference will it make and all the while my gut is screaming ................Noooooooooooo we have reached a consensus here on the subject of I.D.cards but the move to electroplastic would render the need for ID redundant and if coupled with road pricing and cell phone technology we will be subject to total surveillance and eventual absolute control.

Given recent events are the main clearing banks fit and proper custodians of the nations means of exchange I think not, although I have to admit here that recent experiences with Alliance and Looter Plc could be clouding my judgement on this subject but I am much cheered by recent articles on this board and Information clearing house about Banking and Friedmanism which would give any sensible person food for thought.

I know I do tend to rant on but if there is anyone still reading this I suppose the question I am pondering is whether a popular demand for a return to a cash based economy would rein in the banks and their masters. Thank you for taking this on board and I will take notice of any of your considered responses.

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats all use cash to see what happens Wink
By the way would be better in General Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: