FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update 10/19/07 THIS WORLD PARTY IS ALSO THE GEEKS REVOLT.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Update 10/19/07 THIS WORLD PARTY IS ALSO THE GEEKS REVOLT. Reply with quote

DC OCT.6TH 2007 BE THERE, LETS OUT THE Buggers

Not one leader of the progressive movement or the Liberals supported it.
I was the only one pushing it. If they had done so the people would have supported it.
It started out as a real march but I saw it was an excellent way to also show the murderous political nature of our so called leaders.
I gave the easiest way for the change to happen with no death or violence and they couldn't even support it. From what I am told they didn't support it because they don't like me. That is how I know just how duplicitous these liars are. They let an insignificant only person like me be the cause of their failure. Does that seem real world to you? I never thought I was such a fearful person to behold, me sitting here with my ancient computer and my cat just thinking and typing.
How the hell did I get so dangerous to them?
Interesting how the lives of the troops and civilians in Iraq were not worth looking past their own self interest.
I have proven them murders with blood on their hands.
I am out to clean the garbage from our political system and it has to start with my own party.

Brothers and sisters I have invited the world to do this, so many people know about this now who knows how many will show up. I have tried to make it as easy as possible for everyone, authorities included.
We don’t need no stinking permits or protests. We just fill and occupy the city. It is a free (?) country and we can go to DC as tourists and families on vacation as many as want to.
We shut down the city until We the People have what we want, for now.
With so many families refusing to leave till the Neocons step down and Ms Pelosi Steps up under these demands;
1. She must immediately make plans to bring the troops home ASAP.
2. She repeals the Federal Reserve Act.
3. She prosecutes for the crime of genocide against the real perpetrators of 9/11.
4. Nationalize the Fed and start using the Recommendations given by Bill Still, the producer, in the movie The Money Masters to end the Fed and get the economy going again!
5. Issue grants from the Federal Reserve to anyone who needs it to get this damn country going again.

Here are my suggestions as to make this a safe and sane revolt;
1. When you get to DC be very nice to the citizens and courteous to the cops and soldiers.
2. Defiantly patronize the retailers and make them comfortable with you there. You might be there for a bit.
3. This is a battle for hearts and minds. We need to make the citizens feel secure we are not there for them, at least not most of them.
If any one gets violent help the police to catch them. Show respect and be nice to them.
This is also a Geeks Revolt.
We are the best people around we people of the internet world. We are the brightest and most intelligent of the world out there. We the people of the internet must take our place as the leaders. It is time for us to stand together.
You may have heard the old saying, circa. 1990(?), that the Geeks will inherit the Earth! Ha!
Wouldn't it be funny if they meant Geeks from the beginning?
This is our REVENGE!!
This can be the best thing you ever saw.
There is no need for anyone to get hurt.

The point of how I am doing this is to make this for every person on this planet to have a hand in changing the future of mankind.
The Idea is to make it as calm as situation as possible for everyone concerned. I have turned this away from a violent confrontation to one of mutual respect for all and all having a hand in this.
This is the most enjoyable thing anyone could do for themselves and their families.
We want enforcement authorities to back us up when the time comes so be great to them.
What could be a more beautiful way to end and era and start a whole new one.
What a bright future is ahead for all of us when we the people take control and tell our leaders what to do.
We are their employers and they have dismal performance reviews, if they don't change, fire em! We the People have that right and duty to do so!
Honestly, if anyone has a better idea about how to do this without death and violence let the world know!
By the way there are millions of people near DC, if you cannot attend then promote this action so you also have a hand in changing this whole thing!
DC IN 07/GORE IN 08

Tim for Zeitgeist Cool Cool

Last edited by Tim for Zeitgeist on Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great sentiments, Tim but why would anyone with the knowledge that Zeitgeist does a pretty good job of providing wish to promote 'Gore for '08'? Why invite more problems further down the line?

Also, judging from the response Cindy Sheehan got for her 'march on DC' back in summer, we're going to need far more mainstream exposure (or more pointed Simpson's scripts?) for sufficient Americans to get off their collective butt.

Why not team up with (or start your own?) WeAreChange group and get your message in front of live TV cameras?

IMO, 'you' need to do the same on Wall Street (and the Kissinger residence!) concurrently if you are going to be effective in neutralising the 'belly of the beast'...

I wouldn't put too much faith in sweet talking the cops just yet, either... Putting education their way first might soften the blows that will surely fall. Why not lobby someone like Paul Craig Roberts? I think he could be convinced to have his articles published in judiciary's house magazines. Failing that, encourage 'front-liners' to wear taser-proof aluminised wet-suits?

Good luck on the 6th, whatever you do, as any publicity is better than none.
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Sure! Reply with quote

I don't know if you got my E-mail but I am very interested in any help to get this all done, shoot me a a letter and we can talk.
I found this Documentary called Iron Mountain, see my new thread on it for the link and description.
It is the report commissioned by the Elitists to better understand how to dominate the world.
It will blow your mind!
Cool

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind fully blown a long while back ;-)

It 'just' takes numbers. Many of these recent DVDs are a great help at lectures and whatnot, but as I said above, getting short sharp messages (with a website name for the groggy to start from) in front of live TV (preferably Faux News ;) will reach so many more.

But whilst (according to Zogby) 54% of Americans are still economically 'comfortable', nothing much will happen.

Especially not in DC!

Keep trying - it may come to pass before the 4th Reich reaches parturition...

http://informeddissent.com/2007/08/09/rebuilding-americas-senses-what- are-the-planners-of-911-scheming-please-watch-this-please/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: