FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why was Tony Gosling sacked by Ian Neal?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Why was Tony Gosling sacked by Ian Neal? Reply with quote

I have seen several videos saying how , at nineeleven forums, Tony Gosling has been sacked by Ian Neal for refusal to censor here.
Can anyone bring me up to speed on this. Point me to the relevant thread(s), etc?

I hate and loathe any censorship and will speak out against this if true. But first I need to know all the details.

zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone gone schtum?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMzDvZ9xMR4

Has it occurred to you that these videos, becoming ever more frequent on the net are designed to sow division and use techniques such as layered and confusing audio and visual which could be interpreted as attempts at mind control?

Nico Haupt has been knocking these out for a long time now (including slogans such as “Planehuggers want America to loose world war 4 to Eurasia” and “Planehuggers hate America”) – I don’t know who did this – one of his students no doubt, it contains lots of fragments of his speech, along with images and slogans flashed up far too briefly to read (in other word subliminal) along with garbled layered speech.

PEOPLE THIS IS A SERIOUS PLEA – Be VERY careful about this stuff. It is not kosher – it’s clear aim is to cause division and warp minds of the easily swayed.

The video contains, amongst other nonsense FACT: TONY GOSLING FIRED BY IAN NEAL FOR REFUSAL TO CENSOR UK 911 FORUM

This is a straight lie. Ian decided it was best to start afresh and cut all moderators due to various arguments and problems.

With Tony, it was because he insisted he was an editor and not a moderator, and persisted in changing peoples post titles, and there had been complaints that he binned threads when he didn’t agree with them, rather than when they were not suitable for the forum.

Note the irony – Ian was actually asking Tony NOT TO CENSOR the forum, and is accused of the opposite.

Peace and Truth
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Do you mean this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMzDvZ9xMR4

Has it occurred to you that these videos, becoming ever more frequent on the net are designed to sow division and use techniques such as layered and confusing audio and visual which could be interpreted as attempts at mind control?

Nico Haupt has been knocking these out for a long time now (including slogans such as “Planehuggers want America to loose world war 4 to Eurasia” and “Planehuggers hate America”) – I don’t know who did this – one of his students no doubt, it contains lots of fragments of his speech, along with images and slogans flashed up far too briefly to read (in other word subliminal (suggestion)) along with garbled layered speech.

PEOPLE THIS IS A SERIOUS PLEA – Be VERY careful about this stuff. It is not kosher – it’s clear aim is to cause division and warp minds of the easily swayed.

And the scary thing is it seems to succeed admirably with its target audience, who to be kind, are never gonna be Nobel Laureates. Or even employable, in some cases.

This is a taster of what TV and advertising would be like if the Corporates succeeded in fully deregulating the media, but it is manipulative, dangerous and *gulp* evil whoever does it.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
By ewing2001

New Trouble in UK 9/11 National Forum: Gosley sacked, Tarpley Tour stirs Trouble
bilderberg.org editor Tony Gosling sacked by Ian Neal (http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/) for being too soft against no-planer threads
st911 member Andrew Johnson was already harrassed for months, before he left to create http://uk911.info/ (more) (less)

Just shows the "quality" of all the other arse coming from the NPT camp direction... and LOLsome, becuase the last thing Tony represents is the desire to "be soft" with NPT

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah not for the first time Nico knows not what he is talking about.

What a silly billy.

This thread gives some background.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11280

The site's moderation and management is still being reviewed and when there are any developments, I will post them here.

The only content that will be censored is that which breaks the moderation rules which is very little.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The only content that will be censored is that which breaks the moderation rules which is very little.

And its worth pointing out that represents the continuance of a long standing policy, not any change of direction

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The accusation is nonsense - I want to carry on doing what I was doing - making the site look reasonably presentable and not censoring anything.

Ian considers that altering people's headlines and PMing them to inform them that they can change them back if they wish is censorship.

I was asked again today to show someone the campaign website for them to assess whether or not we are serious.

An embarassment.

John White wrote:

Just shows the "quality" of all the other arse coming from the NPT camp direction... and LOLsome, becuase the last thing Tony represents is the desire to "be soft" with NPT

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Ian considers that altering people's headlines and PMing them to inform them that they can change them back if they wish is censorship.

Tony please don't put words in my mouth.

Yes I have a problem with altering peoples' headlines if it is done without the user's consent and in my recent email I gave examples of where this had occured. The issue of whether you as a moderator should edit posts or headlines is not about censorship.

This site is not the campaign site. It is what it is.

This is the campaign site http://911truthcampaign.net/index.php and whilst it can always be improved and it's not embarassing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: