FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polish Children Vs Muslim Children

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iftikhar
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Polish Children Vs Muslim Children Reply with quote

Polish Children Vs Muslim Children

John Reid, the ex-Home Secretary has predicted that more Catholic schools are needed due to influx of East European migrants. An estimated 20,000 Polish children need schools for their faith. He highlighted the growing pressure on faith school places because of the growing number of Polish Catholic children in the United Kingdom. There is a demand for Catholic school places because 95% of Polish are Catholics. Polish ambassador to the United Kingdom said that there are now so many Polish children in British schools that they should be taught Polish language, history and culture, so that they do not find themselves cut off from their cultural roots and enjoy the beauty of their literature and poetry. Many schools are recruiting Polish teachers as role models. Churches have started Sermons in Polish language so that the Polish people can feel at home.

Muslim communities have started to arrive during the 50s, mainly from the sub-continent. They brought their cultures, languages and faith. They contributed for the British economy by paying all sorts of taxes. They built Masajid for offering prayers and community centers for the education of their young generations. Not a single politician ever thought and campaigned for state funded Muslim schools with bilingual Muslim teachers as role models. Instead, Muslim children are being discouraged to learn and speak their mother tongues even at home by the politicians. Even Imams are being forbidden to use Urdu in their sermons, inspite of the fact that majority of British Muslims are from Pakistan. Bilingualism should be encouraged because it is enormously beneficial to children development. It should be introduced as early as nursery level. I believe the result would be amazing. It is absurd to send bilingual children to schools with monolingual teachers.

Muslim schools in Britain emerged as an answer to a major challenge that Muslim communities faced in the West on how to educate their children and inculcate Islamic values and morals among them. Muslim children have been suffering academically, linguistically, socially, emotionally and spiritually for the last 50 years. They have been in a wrong place at a wrong time. The state schools have become exam factories. They have no time and energy to educate children. Institutional racism, incivility, drug, crime, binge drinking, anti-social behaviour, high rate of abortion and an increase in teenage pregnancies are common part of life in state schools. Muslim parents do not want their children to be integrated into such barbarity. Muslim children need to learn to be proud of their Islamic, cultural and linguistic Identities without fear of discrimination and bullying. There are over 500,000 school age Muslim children and only 4% of them attend Muslim schools. There is a need for more Muslim schools but they are being asked by the politicians to open their doors for the children of other faiths or no faiths. The demand for Muslim schools is immense and every school has a lengthy waiting lists. Muslim communities do not have enough resources to set up schools for each and every Muslim child. There are hundreds of state schools where Muslim children are in majority, in my opinion all such schools may be designated as Muslim community schools.
Iftikhar Ahmad
www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this is about ghettoisation not about schooling.
Creating ghetto institutions is what New Labout is about.
Divide and rule used to be about controlling the Empire abroad now it is about controlling mass immigration at home...
Iftikhar
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Polish Children Vs Muslim Children Reply with quote

Salaam

According to a study by Bristl University, Muslim schools could be a positive addition to the educational system and an effective way of integrating religious minorities into British citizenship. The study found that majority of Muslim parents are seeking Muslim schools. The academic achievement record of the seven state funded Muslim schools is exceptionally high.

State schools with monolingual teachers are not capable of teaching Standard English to bilingual Muslim children. This is the main reason why majority of Muslim children leave schools with low grades. Bilingual Muslim children need bilingual Muslim teachers as role models. They need state funded Muslim schools. Muslim parents would like their children to be well versed in Standard English to follow the National Curriculum and go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. At the same time they need to be well versed in Arabic, Urdu and other community languages to keep in touch with their cultural roots and enjoy the beauty of their literature and poetry. Majority of Muslim children are leaving schools without learning Standard English, Arabic, Urdu and other community languages.

A Muslim is a citizen of this tiny global village. He/she does not want to become notoriously monolingual Brit.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much as I respect Bristol university, the history of THE WORLD shows that whereever you introduce segregation (which is basically what you're suggesting) you introduce inherent misunderstanding and hatred between cultures.

Quote:
The Serbiabn people in Croatia should be allowed to speak their language, to write their script, to have their schools {cheers}, to have their education programs, their publishing houses and their newspapers

When Jovan Raskovic made that speech to 10,000 poeple, the population of Srebrenica was 75% Muslim. 5 years later it wasn't, Serb forces had swept through the town killing, raping and "cleansing"

Course, at the end of it, Serbs WERE able to speak their language, to write their script, to have their schools....
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like some here have been brainwashed by the whole Faith-School thing. Religion has no place in education, it is simply a control mechanism. "GOD will punish you unless you DO WHAT WE SAY!!!"

Heard it all before Rolling Eyes

Religion is a primative ideology and will die out given enough time and when mankind evolves beyond his current weaknesses.

And I agree with kc, if you segregate people rather than integrate them, then you create divides which exacerbates any potential problems.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"GOD will punish you unless you DO WHAT WE SAY!!!"

i have never been a religous person, but have questioned if there is any truth in it on numerous occasions.

i agree with what your saying but find religon to also be about giving self worth and self importance and good will, something the human ego is always easy to go for or craves if your the caring type.

"i am doing good" "i will go to heaven" etc.

rewarding(heaven) those who follow certain principles(control) and punishing (hell) those who do not, of course people need to feel secure(security) in knowing they are going to a better place in death, and the security of knowing god is watching over them during life, although they will be judged(control) so must repent to wash away sins if they have been commited.

its all about making yourself feel better and and having self worth as far as believers go, and doing good. it is only used as a tool to control by the controllers who can manipulate the good willed and convince people it is a 'good thing or gods will' like the killing sprees in the middle ages.

also it is not forced on people anymore than credit card advertisments through your letter box, so i don't have a problem with those who believe it or are convinced it is real(who knows i could be the one who is disillusioned), as im sure 90% of believers mean good and do good.

however i do feel it is equally important to point out how such things could be used to control and manipulate people.

when your faith is put in other people(the pope, local vicar etc) you can be controlled by the system with the religon or the god being given as the excuse, which believers will follow, putting faith in yourself or directly in to the god you believe in limits any influence or control, i have no book to tell me, i have no symbol to worship and i have no church to prey in, all i have is a heart to guide me and that is where my god is, i need no middle man or lies for me to connect to it or be told right from wrong, a heart is all that is needed IMO and that is my faith.
Iftikhar
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Polish Children Vs Muslim Children Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Much as I respect Bristol university, the history of THE WORLD shows that whereever you introduce segregation (which is basically what you're suggesting) you introduce inherent misunderstanding and hatred between cultures.

Quote:
The Serbiabn people in Croatia should be allowed to speak their language, to write their script, to have their schools {cheers}, to have their education programs, their publishing houses and their newspapers

Salaam

British schoolong is the home of institutional racism where there is no place for a foreign cultures and languages. Muslim children have been victim of Paki-bashing for the last 50 years. They have been suffering abuses not only by their peers but all by the teachers who are not aware of their needs and demands. Majority of them leave schools with low grades and they are deprived of their culture, languages. literature and poetry. They need their cultures, language and faith for the development of their social, emotional and spiritual literacy. All of them suffer from Identity Crises. These are the main reason why bilingual Muslim children need state funded Muslim schools with bilingual Muslim teachers as role models.

People like you do not want Muslim children to grow up as Muslims who feel pride in their faith, culture and languages.

When Jovan Raskovic made that speech to 10,000 poeple, the population of Srebrenica was 75% Muslim. 5 years later it wasn't, Serb forces had swept through the town killing, raping and "cleansing"

Course, at the end of it, Serbs WERE able to speak their language, to write their script, to have their schools....
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:

Quote:

The population transfers involving the ethnic cleansing of Serbs from former parts of Yugoslavia were the greatest in ex-Yugoslavia. 250,000 were swept out of Kraijna. In both Croatia and Slovenia Serbs were sacked from government jobs and needed new passports which were difficult to apply for to visit Serbia. So in terms of both volume and in absolute numbers population movements were detrimental to the Serbs.

Creating ethnic ghetto societies is current US policy, it being a continuation of British foreign policy.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only just spotted this:

Quote:
People like you do not want Muslim children to grow up as Muslims who feel pride in their faith, culture and languages.

That's not only a lie its completely insulting.

Quote:
Muslim children have been victim of Paki-bashing for the last 50 years

Yup. And overweight kids have been the victim of fatty bashing for longer than that, should we have special schools for obese children? that'll REALLY help em integrate in society.

Quote:
All of them suffer from Identity Crises

Really? Source please? None of my muslim mates have ever mentioned it. Neither have any of me african mates, me mauritian mates, me chinese mates, me seikh mates, in fact, the only person I know with an identity crisis is an english mate of mine suffering drug induced psychosis.

I assume that we should also be funding seperate schools for seikhs, mauritians, australians, welsh, scottish, geordie, cockney....just how far do we fracture this society of ours (not YOUR society or MY society, OUR society)? Whats the cut off point?

Quote:
They have been suffering abuses not only by their peers but all by the teachers who are not aware of their needs and demands

If you can prove ONE teacher has racially abused anyone, you have a duty to report the incident and make sure the relevant criminal proceedings follow. Have you done that?
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Britain mate.

Polish people are going to get what they want in England and anyone who isn't white, and who doesn't realise this, is a nut. This is Europe this is "their ancestral homeland", or so I was recently told by a Hungarian. Who also told me that when he grew up under communism in Hungary he felt sorry for black people in the west, and was told they were exploited etc., but now he doesn't feel that way, for some reason, only known to him.

In 10-15 years from now all the Eastern Europeans will be integrated into England and you will not know the difference, ethnic minorities will still live in the ghetto/slum and suffer bricks through the windows when they attempt to move to a 'whites only' neighbourhood. The Poles Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Bulgarians, etc. etc. etc. will not experience this. They will be all welcomed with open arms.

I was in a kebab shop the other day and some Turkish guy asked me how long I'd been in England. I told him I was born here (1974) and my grandfather was here in the 1940s after the war, and fought the war in the North African desert because he was in the British Army.

Now why do I have to justify my existence to the man in the kebab shop?? When at the same time some German whose ancestors were Nazis doesn't have to. Or some Hungarian whose parents fought alongside the Nazis is now earning £100,000 a year as a consultant in the NHS. Or some Italian who killed a school teacher can't be deported back to Italy (even though he isn't a British citizen) because he's a European one.

I was at a job interview, and they recruited all the Eastern Europeans ahead of me and then told me to go back to where I came from. This is of course after they had recruited all the English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish etc.

Welcome to England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland.

When I was at school I knew, that I wasn't going to be first in line for a job, it was always going to be English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish. Even my Scottish, Welsh, Irish friends agreed it was in that order. But that didn't bother us then, because there were 'plenty jobs, so no problem'.

There still are plenty jobs, but now it's English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, German, Norwegian, Swedish, French, Swiss, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Estonia, Latvian, Russian, Georgian, Lithuanian, Albanian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish, Greek, .................... and then you might get a look in.

You can build all the Muslim schools you want, nothing will improve for your people, sorry to have to break it to you mate. But you'll always get the occasional 'one' who be on big brother or in the house of lords, what more do you expect?

If you don't like it, then no one is keeping you here. Accept it.

Whatever you do, don't complain because if you do, you are the racist, you have the problem, you're the one who can't integrate, you're the one with the chip/curry/pizza/goulash/polish sausage on your shoulder.

And don't forget it's just as bad for the English, it's not their country any more either, they don't have any more rights than you do. They still have to pay taxes, and they still have a nonsense time here too, but they have more fun - on the whole.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a teacher of adults from all over the world in London for many years and have learnt a lot from this experience. For example:

Most people have a religious faith.

Most think their religion is superior to everyone else's.

Most have the religion they were brought up in.

Most non-religious people (atheists, humanists, agnostics) think their beliefs are superior to religious ones.

Most people have prejudices towards other ethnic/social/cultural/linguistic/religious groups.

For many years I worked in an organisation which promoted the human rights of refugees. We had an equal opportunities policy which those with power in the organisation frequently found ways to get around: giving the best jobs to those from within their own ethnic groups.

When I first went there many senior managers were Chilean. The good jobs went to South Americans and Spanish-speakers.

Later, Iranians got the upper hand in my department and suddenly Middle-Easterners would appear at desks without having gone through the recruitment process. When union representatives queried this breach of our equal opportunities policy, we were habitually told there was an emergency need for someone to be brought in quickly, that this particular person was excellent, only brought in on a temporary basis and the job would later be advertised and open to all in the normal way. When the job was later advertised it would be given to the person who had been doing it temporarily. They had, after all, acquired more knowledge about how that job should be handled.

Later white Anglo-Saxons got the upper hand. They then drew up job descriptions and person specifications which made it easiest for those with a British education to get jobs and promotion.

For a time in my department a Black British manager got the upper hand. Those who were both Black and had English as a first language got the favours. This manager was not interested in staff who were Black but not educated in English (educated instead in French, Arabic, Amharic, Tigrinya, Somali, Portuguese, Tamil, Sinhalese, Urdu, Hindi, Vietnamese, Chinese etc) nor those who had been educated in English if they were white. When challenged on this she would insist that her practice of promoting friends (however incompetent or corrupt) from her own ethnic group at the expense of others was merely good equal opportunities practice because she was promoting Black people.

I campaigned for and succeeded in getting designated quiet rooms where Muslims could pray and for timetable modification so that they could attend Friday prayers at the local mosque. A lack of such facilities had certainly been making Muslim staff and students unhappy. Some non-religious people complained that these measures were merely encouraging religion - a primitive superstition which should be discouraged.

In another place I taught as staff we had to discourage "small-islandism". Students from Jamaica would abuse Carribeans from small islands, whom they regarded as ignorant hicks.

From these experiences I learnt that there is always prejudice and consequent injustice. It is not confined to any particular ethnic or religious group and the struggle against it has to be continuous. We all need to learn tolerance of different ways, attitudes and physical appearances and humility about the place of our own particular cultures.

Having said that, however, there is much evidence of discrimination against Muslims fuelled by Islamophobic propaganda based on lies about "terrorism".

Certainly Christian religious schools in Britain are obliged to take in quotas of people from other faiths and denominations. I doubt that solves the problem and I'm not sure if it applies to the few Jewish and Muslim schools that exist.

The experience of Northern Ireland in particular should teach us of the dangers of religious apartheit in education. Certain British towns have secific areas where Muslims or other minorities live. That cannot be good for tolerance and understanding. I am doubtful that state run religious schools are a good idea at all, but politicians, such as John Reid, seek votes and inevitably promote policies which they think will gain them power.

The struggle for justice is never-ending.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Quote:
Most non-religious people (atheists, humanists, agnostics) think their beliefs are superior to religious ones.

As a humanist, I do not think my beliefs are 'superior' to religious beliefs...
I simply know outright that religions are primitive and have no place in an advanced civilisation. When you die, it will be exactly the same as before you were born... anyone who has ever had a general anaesthetic for an operation will know how death feels (excluding the waking up part!) Wink

Sorry to upset any religious people here and I know the reality hurts (I have recently lost a good freind), but wake up... we all have to die... get over it.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
religions are primitive and have no place in an advanced civilisation

No superiority at all then? ;)
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Quote:
religions are primitive and have no place in an advanced civilisation

No superiority at all then? Wink

Indeed! A truly humble and open-minded attitude Laughing
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally open minded... it is close minded religious people who are brainwashed into believing daft 'life after death' nonsence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: