FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Galloway discussing 911 on talksport

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: George Galloway discussing 911 on talksport Reply with quote

Hello all,

Tune in to talksport Sunday night, The gorgeous one wants your views on 911. He still believes the PLANES brought down the Towers, he said he saw it with his own eyes.

He thinks all 911 conspiracy theorists are nutters.

So get phoning and tell him the real story.

Tune in from 8pm til 10pm

talksport on 10.89

http://www2.talksport.net/index.asp
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As is usual with these media thangs, he'll get maybe a few minutes
of free speech, followed by 55 minutes of disdain by the grizzly one.

Interspersed by the occaisional easily confused phone in people with zero media experience, fluffed off the air by the great white one.

If I remember I shall tune in, but I'll not be expecting a proper discussion.

But if there are some souls out there willing to try it on with the great
pr!ck, if you find you are getting somewhere in a factual type of way
you may find yourself cut off,as is the way with this jerk.

You may get the impression I don't like the guy,but I can assure you I
think he's a just another media muppet for the masses.
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After his recent cat impersonation and dancing in that ridiculous leotard on Big Brother, it's probably a good thing that Galloway doesn't support the 9/11 truth campaign, as I think having someone like that on board would seriously damage our credibility.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How true, my friend, how true. I don't care one bit about Galloway - he is a total digrace to a disgraced profession!
orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sucked up to Alex Jones on his radio show and said 'we have to be wary of a self inflicted terror attack as pretext for war with Iran'. It might be nice to remind him. I heard him admit it the last time he did 'conspiracy theories'.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As just stated on the other thread about this I did forget it was on,however I was under the mistaken dellusion that Galloway might have something interesting to say, but after a few seconds on listening it was clear to all that he is just towing the line and dismissing all conspiracy theories outright.
It's official according to Galloway we're just a bunch of nutters!
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galloway says he isn't a mason because he is a roman catholic...the liar exposed again!

Q Why don't some churches like Freemasonry?
A There are elements within certain churches who misunderstand Freemasonry and confuse secular rituals with religious liturgy. Although the Methodist Conference and the General Synod of the Anglican Church have occasionally criticised Freemasonry, in both Churches there are many Masons and indeed others who are dismayed that the Churches should attack Freemasonry, an organisation which has always encouraged its members to be active in their own religion.

Q Why will Freemasonry not accept Roman Catholics as members?
A It does. The prime qualification for admission into Freemasonry has always been a belief in God. How that belief is expressed is entirely up to the individual. Four Grand Masters of English Freemasonry have been Roman Catholics. There are many Roman Catholic Freemasons.

Copyright 2002: The United Grand Lodge of England
Created by: Mark Griffin and maintained by U.G.L.E.
cheggerz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Galloway says he isn't a mason because he is a roman catholic...the liar exposed again!

So Galloway is a mason then, can you confirm this???
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheggerz wrote:
Quote:

So Galloway is a mason then, can you confirm this???

To quote George Galloway himself, if it looks like a duck, it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, the chances are, it's a duck!
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In actual fact, what George Galloway said when asked if he was a Freemason was, 'Don't be ridiculous, I'm a Roman Catholic'.

A long way from denying that he was a Freemason. It could be inferred from his answer that me meant, 'Don't be ridiculous, I'm a Roman Catholic - of course I'm a Freemason'.

He is certainly starting to smell like a remotely controlled dissenter.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I (1960's)and George Galloway (1970's, I think) went to Roman catholic secondary schools we were told that to become a freemason meant automatic excommunication from the RC Church. I was told that secret oaths are forbidden because they inevitably tend to create a division of loyalties. Such oaths will tend to be corrupting of good conscience which should be focused on the service of God alone.

Furthermore Christ forbade the taking of all oaths (Matthew 5, 'the Sermon on the Mount').

That teaching made good sense to me then and still does now.

However, in 1983 pope John Paul II issued a Papal Bull declaring that membership of freemasonry was now allowed for Catholics. I didn't notice it at the time and, by the looks of it, neither did George. I think he was trying to say that he could not be both a mason and a catholic. He is misinformed, of course...as with so much else (It was pitiful but enraging to hear him talk about 911 tonight as if the film 'Flight 93' was actual evidence).
Anyway, he was denying being a mason and I would not disbelieve him.

However, I have come to believe that the RC Church has been actually taken over by freemasons and now that they have it in their clutches I cannot see how anyone can take it back off them without making a massive issue of this amongst ordinary Catholics...but who would print such a story in the mainstream press?....or the Catholic press?...While the masons/Zionists have such total control, one struggles to imagine how to take them on.....actually 9/11 Truth is our best hope.

There is a downloadable book about the Catholic Church/Freemasonry issue called "The Broken Cross" by Piers Compton, an ex-literary editor of 'The Universe' (no.1 Catholic weekly newspaper) on my website:

www.ifthewebsite.com

It is an interesting and shocking read, especially the stuff about Paul VI.

One more thing....about 4 times tonight Galloway used the phrase, "...if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck and looks like a duck, perhaps it really is a duck". I was hoping someone would say," George, it might look and sound like a duck to you, but to me it looks like a penguin and sounds like a donkey"...or some such.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only heard first hour but I was not surprised we were having little or no success convincing GG of anything. However given that he's raised the issue publicly and his influential position within STWC I think we should follow this up.

Had I managed to get through I would have had the following questions and comments

Q What 9/11 truth DVDs or books is George basing his opinion on? What has he actually read or watched

Is he aware of the full range of evidence and that it does not just revolve around the physical evidence.

Comment: In challenge to GG that no one has stepped forward to challenge the official account, list some of the prominent whistleblowers (Schippers, S Edmonds, etc, etc)

Comment: In challenge to GG that such a conspiracy couldn't be kept quiet, give the example of Iran Contra that according to inside whistleblower involved around 5000 people in the cover-up.

The lack of serious and balanced media coverage of the 9/11 truth movement both in the US and globally accounts for why most people still ignorant of the number of prominent and credible people challenging the Kean Report. For example most are unaware of WTC7 even after nearly 5 years.

The lack of independence and credibility of the 'investigation'. The conflicts of interest of the commissioners. List a few of the senators, family groups and credible doubters together with the recent Zogby poll, to challenge GG portrayal that it is just deluded conspiracy theorists who believe 9/11 was an inside job, etc
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: I listened to most of the show... Reply with quote

Galloway did not come out on top.

It became clear that he was obssesed with the propaganda of United 93 whoever may have been an impartial listener. I did hear early on someone say that 9/11 was a state sponsored event to declare the war on terror and that Galloway had more connection with his name sake George, ie Bush than most people who dont believe the official version.

The US gentleman radio host was good as well and Galloway seemed to give in.

They are allowing an outlet for opinions to be aired even in a limited way. If people push with e-mails to George for conspiracy theories regarding 7/7 then something may start to move, as it is anyway.
orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should be positive regarding this. Don't forget that George said that he would get Dave von Kleist on again. I have just emailed him thanking him and asking him to get David Ray Griffin on next time instead, recommending his book to him at the same time. Clearly he is man enough to take these theories on in public and listen to people, we should be grateful that someone has. Two shows on this on talk sport and maybe the other presenters will start talking about it (even if it's joking) and then other stations. This much is already a result of the Charlie Sheen events and our constant efforts on the internet so lets keep up the pressure.
PercyPenguin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:
In actual fact, what George Galloway said when asked if he was a Freemason was, 'Don't be ridiculous, I'm a Roman Catholic'.

A long way from denying that he was a Freemason. It could be inferred from his answer that me meant, 'Don't be ridiculous, I'm a Roman Catholic - of course I'm a Freemason'.

He is certainly starting to smell like a remotely controlled dissenter.

Why should he have to deny he is a freemason for crying out loud?
Has anyone seriously suggested he is?

There are a million and one things you can criticise George Galloway (and Respect) for, so why serve up this red herring?

I can just imagine the Sun's sportspage if you were the editor "Freemasons to blame as Wayne Rooney Misses World Cup Tie"..... Wink
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PercyPenguin wrote:
Why should he have to deny he is a freemason for crying out loud?
Has anyone seriously suggested he is?

Did you either listen to the programme or read this thread before you posted? Have you read any other threads about George Galloway?

To answer your questions:

Firstly, I personally believe that all politicians should declare their membership of the Freemasons. And as there are now two female lodges in the UK, that does not exclude women in either house.

Secondly, there have been suggestions in other threads that he might be a Freemason and somebody phoned into his programme and asked him. See the thread you are currently reading.

Thirdly, I have been highly critical of Respect (and its parents the SWP) elsewhere on this forum - so if your post was intended to be critical of me (who was answering a question) find another tree to bark up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: