FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Updated This is going better than I have ever dreamed!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Updated This is going better than I have ever dreamed!!!! Reply with quote

This is what we could have had!
DC OCT.6TH 2007 BE THERE, LETS OUT THE Buggers

Not one leader of the progressive movement or the Liberals supported it.
I was the only one pushing it. If they had done so the people would have supported it.
It started out as a real march but I saw it was an excellent way to also show the murderous political nature of our so called leaders.
I gave the easiest way for the change to happen with no death or violence and they couldn't even support it. From what I am told they didn't support it because they don't like me. That is how I know just how duplicitous these liars are. They let an insignificant only person like me be the cause of their failure. Does that seem real world to you? I never thought I was such a fearful person to behold, me sitting here with my ancient computer and my cat just thinking and typing. It took brain power and the guts to ask the dirty questions no one else has asked.
This has been a 40 year investigation into crime and I am just issuing my findings and remedies. Cool
How the hell did I get so dangerous to them?
Interesting how the lives of the troops and civilians in Iraq were not worth looking past their own self interest.
I have proven them murders with blood on their hands.
I am out to clean the garbage from our political system and it has to start with my own party. I believe it is best to listen and learn until you know what questions to ask. That is my purpose most of all, to get everyone to learn and to question everything now that the truth has broken the silence.
We will now have to examine just about every single aspect of human life to find out what is truth and what is manipulation.
We have a new world to win!
I went to Google video and found that there are many translations already out, it is just fantastic!
This has gone better already than I ever dreamed possible.
By the way they deleted the main Zeitgeist again.
Defiantly Google, Zeitgeist Movie Downloads, and find it that way!
I am sure most of the people here have seen it because of my posting all over the world. I have spent the last 3 months working 16 hours a day defending my reputation as a truth teller many times and always kicking their asses and telling the world the information I have found.
It is a history, intelligence, military; technology, politics etc. lessen for everyone to learn a way out of all this. I always ask people if they have better ideas to let people know, to date not one person has stepped up! I have a whole blog but no one has anything to say!
I theenk I make them a leettle nervous!
Funny, they never challenge what I have written about only personal degrading attacks, not much intelligence in that as I end up using what they are doing. I lead them on and they just follow and increase interest in my posts! They are so accommodating about it!
I can be very proud of what I have accomplished with many, many others. I don't know who but they also want the best world ever seen in the history of the planet.
I will tell you of the tactics I employ to free the web from Elitist control not that they could ever complete the task!
I am giving you tools to use to stop the garbage. I also posted about the Zionists in a recent post, we can use these tactics to free ourselves from this Elitist scourge.
I have run this whole thing like a military campaign with all the bells and whistles virtually speaking.
This is s battle for the planet and information getting to everyone is the paramount weapon we have.
I am trying to show everyone tactics we can employ when the time comes! Just read my blog or posts and listen for what happens on the web.
Check the Alex Jones = Capitalism and Aaron Russo's America Freedom to Facism. topics I posted under The Bigger Picture. for details.
Here is a new Movie, The Money Masters, a college reference. It backs up Zeitgeists info about the banks and goes into more depth. Enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&q=The+Mone y+Masters.&total=553&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

They are going crazy I am told, this is the time to act!

Tim for Zeitgeist
http://11thday.org/

Last edited by Tim for Zeitgeist on Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you David Shayler by any chance?
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No messiah here, just a guy who has watched and learned when to strike. It has takes brain power and the guts to ask the dirty questions no one else has.
This has been a 40 year investigation into crime and I am just issuing my findings and remedies. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: