FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Five A Day=Chemtrails my ass
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Five A Day=Chemtrails my ass Reply with quote

There are 2 Governmental benifits I see from making the nation health conscious:-
a) Less Sickness ie. cheaper to run NHS
b) Personnel Fit for War (I especially like this one, 'Grow Your Own' anyone)
Oh and the other I forgot, Less sick days so stronger economy.

I don't believe in the existance or use of Chemtrails other than basic Biological tests! It is not in their interest to destroy their powerbase ie us their income and workforce. If overpopulation was an issue War is far more profitable sadly. Far more so than a town full of corpses.
When looking for truth get a grip remember we are part of the system not an extra, without us they are nothing (fingers crossed Very Happy)

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Five A Day=Chemtrails my ass Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
There are 2 Governmental benifits I see from making the nation health conscious:-

I don't believe in the existance or use of Chemtrails other than basic Biological tests! It is not in their interest to destroy their powerbase ie us their income and workforce. If overpopulation was an issue War is far more profitable sadly. Far more so than a town full of corpses.
When looking for truth get a grip remember we are part of the system not an extra, without us they are nothing (fingers crossed Very Happy)

b* the NHS. They, the drug cartel, want more and chronic sickness that can be endlessly treated with patented drugs.Curative is out the window. Chemtrails - one small aspect of it is to maintain a low-level miasm of depletion and sickness amongst the susceptible
The bigger picture is the creation of a plasma field in the ionosphere for who knows what purpose

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Five A Day=Chemtrails my ass Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Disco_Destroyer wrote:

b* the NHS. They, the drug cartel, want more and chronic sickness that can be endlessly treated with patented drugs.Curative is out the window. Chemtrails - one small aspect of it is to maintain a low-level miasm of depletion and sickness amongst the susceptible
The bigger picture is the creation of a plasma field in the ionosphere for who knows what purpose

I believe they target the weak with cold and flu viruses already, this has been admitted to in the past under the pretext of Chemical and Biological weapons testing! NHS is shoddy I agree, and I distrust all manmade artificial medication as I seem to have never felt any benefits but that is my choice Wink I don't blame NHS for this but the Industry pushing this s**t on society!!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Leiff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
I don't believe in the existance or use of Chemtrails other than basic Biological tests!

Chemtrails are not an issue of faith or belief, if you keep your eyes open you can see them for yourself.

P.S.
What do you mean by 'basic Biological tests!'?

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leiff wrote:
Disco_Destroyer wrote:
I don't believe in the existance or use of Chemtrails other than basic Biological tests!

Chemtrails are not an issue of faith or belief, if you keep your eyes open you can see them for yourself.

P.S.
What do you mean by 'basic Biological tests!'?

Vapour trails have been around along time, I remember seeing long ones in the 80s, I suspect due to climate change they are more frequent and longer lasting! I also on a different note believe the Sun has become brighter through our atmosphere, some have said it was dimmer due to Volcanic activity but I'm unsure, we know the Ozone layer has diminished!
By Basic tests I mean the releasing of biological componants and germs into water and atmosphere to study the spread and speed of infection, but not of a national or global level like what the Chemtrails people are suggesting. Of course I am open if more stronger evidence is brought forward. The wackos that believe in Chemtrails from a few ground based air samples just boggles my mind to why anyone would believe such rubbish Wink

Leiff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you're right, persistant contrails do exist in the right conditions but they do not account for chemtrail activity. You know you've been chemtrailed when you see oily sundogs. This effect cannot be atributable to persistant contrails...

... but hey, believe what you like! Cool

Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

U.K. government has admitted to spraying British public with deadly toxins. Link to Guardian article
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4398507,00.html

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco Destroyer, if you watch tv you have been programmed to find chemtrails familiar and normal.
They are not, they are infringment on our human rights and our health!

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emmanuel wrote:
Disco Destroyer, if you watch tv you have been programmed to find chemtrails familiar and normal.
They are not, they are infringment on our human rights and our health!

I do not watch TV Razz

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish they werent real. Crying or Very sad Blue clear sky of the morn looked something like this.
Then this

Then this

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone in London see the skies today?

Absoutley jam packed with them...

Peace and Truth
Leiff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you see some chemtrails - get pictures and note time, date, location and post them.
mr nice
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Anyone in London see the skies today?

Absoutley jam packed with them...

Yep when I left for work @ 7am there were at least 5 visible......same as most clear mornings
tomorrow the forecast is clear sky's i will try and get some piccys if poss

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Massive Attack today. Countrywide?
Andrew Johnson reckons these attacks come roughly every 3 months. I agree that's about the timescale. I looked in his camera with stuff taken around Leeds and these taken over Keighley are much the same

This bright spot in the chemtrail I just missed the refracted oily rainbow effect. Andrew has a couple of shots of something similar

This isn't normal. What on earth's going on?

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK why is it then that most follow conventional flight paths??
Why is this not done at night? (Noise pollution laws dictate this but?)

Why are no planes caught spraying in formation?
Look I don't doubt the atmosphere has changed but really.
You also forget that it is us the so called targets that give our leaders the power, do you think they're strong enough to destroy their own Tax and Banking Scams and risk destroying their powerbase?? I just don't buy it Razz

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DD,
All you have to do is start watching the skies to confirm this.

I'd heard about "chemtrails" and, due to conditioning probably, had assumed it was just another wacky conspiracy theory, but Andrew Johnson gave me some videos and I started watching for myself.

Why it is useful to reguarly watch the skies is that you will see how NORMAL contrails act all the time - the tail is only ever so long - and disappears within 10 minutes at the very most - usually it disappears as it is being made.

I saw permantent streaks in the sky but, being objective, I did not conclude these were evidence of anything as clouds can form that way.

Then one morning at the station on the way to work I saw a plane flying across leaving a thick trail. As it watched it it spread out and turned into a cloud. In the next hour, as I watched out of the train window I saw one plane after another after another - probably 20 at least in an hour, lay these trails, forming Xs, grid like patterns, each one starting out as a thick trail and spreading into a thin layer of cloud untill what had been a perfectly blue sky was covered in a film of cloud.

This morning, just then, I read this thread and went outside for my morning cigarette and coffee - and right in front of me is a huge X - then to the left of my house a sort of V shape made out of two, on the front one is being made against two more in an X - now thick and cloud like having spread out.

I'm not going to speculate what this is - no one knows - but it's happening.

Peace and Truth
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all people can do is document them and keep filming.

there are bound to be people who deny any such thing happening or being possible, its the same with 9/11.

all i know for certain is the things i have witnessed cannot be explain by contrails and agree with stefan.

Quote:
I'm not going to speculate what this is - no one knows - but it's happening.

disco destroyer wrote:
Quote:
they're strong enough to destroy their own Tax and Banking Scams and risk destroying their powerbase?? I just don't buy it

they had a powerbase at the turn of the last century when there were only just over 1 billion people. what makes you think they need 6 billion to be powerful and rich?

of course they may try to profit from more population but that dos'nt mean they need that extra amount of people to do what they do.
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew i should have got out of my car to take photos yesterday. the skies over ipswich were a mess, with at least 2 j-shaped trails. i do get the whole flightpath thing, but when these trails form a semicircle it seems very odd.

personally i'm keeping an open mind about it, i have lived in suffolk most of my life, and was very interested in aviation when younger. we used to have a huge amount of military aircraft activity over us, now it's mainly apache helicopters. what we see now from the high altitude aircraft is very different to what we used to see wrt vapour trails. i would agree with stefan's description of con trails and their difference to what we see now.

I have to admit though, i do see it as a global dimming / radar/Haarp enhancement programme, rather than conventional poisoning. a lack of sunlight still has the effect of depressing humans and interfering with their immune system, thus increasing the revenues of big pharma.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With so much visual 'evidence' in the form of video and photos, what happens when people in authority are approached and questioned? Do they ignore the question, evade it with waffle, supply info that climatic temperatures allow contrails to last longer and chemtrails do not exist - what?

Put another way, given the altitude of the offending act, what can we do about moving to a place where chemtrails are recognised, acknowledged and neutralised? I emailed my MP back in March and he responded saying there is no evidence whatsoever to support the concept.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday's sky in London

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good man to use chalk...should have more 911 chalk terrorists..can't see how they can arrest you for using chalk but very effective
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
can't see how they can arrest you for using chalk

A 6-year-old Park Slope girl is facing a $300 fine from the city for doing what city kids have been doing for decades: drawing a pretty picture with common sidewalk chalk.
http://www.brooklynpaper.com/stories/30/40/30_40graffitigirl.html

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies to Andrew, I'll publish his contributions ahead of him
Yesterday's chemtrailing was really massive and widespread. Note the space picture at the bottom of the article.
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=142&Itemid=50
I'm told from London that heavily layered trails developed much beyond what the London picture indicates, much the same as in Yorkshire

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
With so much visual 'evidence' in the form of video and photos, what happens when people in authority are approached and questioned? Do they ignore the question, evade it with waffle, supply info that climatic temperatures allow contrails to last longer and chemtrails do not exist - what?

Put another way, given the altitude of the offending act, what can we do about moving to a place where chemtrails are recognised, acknowledged and neutralised? I emailed my MP back in March and he responded saying there is no evidence whatsoever to support the concept.

Standard line, tele
It's always been like this (back beyond the very late 'nineties, it hasnt)
There's more planes flying now
The old in plain sight concept. You see it and you think it normal and as always was. But there's nothing to suggest it's as always was. It's a phenomenon completely new, alongside so much else, to the millenium.
MPs and other official drones will give no credence to anything the conscious man has to say about things
You can fight back or rather interact with your environment in a positive way, but I wont go into that as that would be a stretch too far for you

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know UV rays are up hence higher factor sun block! Could it not be that UV shows up particles for longer. I do watch the sky and you even get jets parting or making trails in clouds that seem to last hours? Surely it is to do with atmospheric change? and I'll re emphasize that I can remember long Contrails back in the 80s.

Also there is no discolourisation you'd expect from water impurities??

I know our leaders have alot to answer for, but surely this subject needs alot more supporting evidence before its accepted as open knowledge??

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visual evidence from Germany

Link

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Apologies to Andrew, I'll publish his contributions ahead of him
Yesterday's chemtrailing was really massive and widespread. Note the space picture at the bottom of the article.
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=142&Itemid=50
I'm told from London that heavily layered trails developed much beyond what the London picture indicates, much the same as in Yorkshire

dh - that's true.

You can see from big ben behind G that the time's 4 o clock -

From the morning at least through to lunch time 1-2 - they were all over the place.

Peace and Truth
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emmanuel wrote:
Visual evidence from Germany

German language reggae - what a treat.And some good shots too.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
and I'll re emphasize that I can remember long Contrails back in the 80s.

Congratulations, Disco. You're the first person I've found over many hours and forums discussing these matters who actually claims this.
I'd be most interested in any photographs from this period that you can find over the web to substantiate that claim.
It would be great to view and analyse such evidence.
See, I've looked and not really found anything substantial

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'd be most interested in any photographs from this period that you can find over the web to substantiate that claim.

It's also pretty evident in films and tv productions too. Lots of productions after the late nineties show persistant trails, but see if you can spot any before this period. TV productions now often show trails, (conditioning) 'Location Location' often point the camera to the skies for 2 to 3 seconds, focusing on the huge streaks across the sky, sometimes 3 or 4 shots in one program.

If you haven't seen this video it's worth a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfnz5XRm6CM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: