FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google backs private Moon landing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
'Cull' is just the standard word for killing livestock, tele. It's not a removal from the act. Grow up and lose the Righteous Indignation(tm). If it makes you happy, next time I'll release the chickens out into the wild where they're sure to be picked off by a hawk in seconds.

I simply love the playing of the 'age' card, quite a standard retort for those attempting to justify. As for 'indignation', it is my perspective of partly your post and that generically which I see everywhere and it is upon that I commented. If you adopt a stance that it is indignant, then that's cool.

'Cull' is just the standard word for killing livestock?

No, it isn't. This is a human justification label that signifies a group of animals have reached unacceptable proportions and has to be reduced. This is different from killing for food.

Cull is seldom used for livestock for the simple reason it tends to be used for wild animals that we consider have bred beyond the supporting capabilities of their habitat (or on large game reserves). Captive creatures are controlled by manipulating their breeding - way different. If you didn't want the chickens to procreate, you'd seperate the c*** and hens, hence you wouldn't have to reduce their numbers. This is your doing and not culling.

However, as we have already debated, life in the colonies is somewhat different to that of the civilised world and every day is a life and death struggle for you.

My point is that we seldom use 'kill', it is reworked or totally avoided to gently indoctrinate the young.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

I simply love the playing of the 'age' card, quite a standard retort for those attempting to justify. As for 'indignation', it is my perspective of partly your post and that generically which I see everywhere and it is upon that I commented. If you adopt a stance that it is indignant, then that's cool.

You came in casting judgment. A bit of getting indignant on my part is, I think, justifiable.

Quote:
'Cull' is just the standard word for killing livestock?

No, it isn't.

Yes, it is.

Quote:
This is a human justification label that signifies a group of animals have reached unacceptable proportions and has to be reduced. This is different from killing for food.

This, however, is a mess of biased language which avoids the issue altogether.

Quote:
Cull is seldom used for livestock

That's utter nonsense.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/04/AR2007 080401401.html
http://www.nzfarmersweekly.co.nz/article/7150.html
http://www.thecattlemanmagazine.com/issues/2000/05-00/realizingMore.as p
http://rangeweb.tamu.edu/DroughtMgmt/Articles&Pubs/2.pdf
http://www.noble.org/ag/Forage/SameOlSong/Index.htm

That's only a small sampling. I can provide dozens more, all of which indicate that you are most decidedly wrong.

Quote:
Captive creatures are controlled by manipulating their breeding - way different

NO NO NO. I can only assume you don't know anything about livestock rearing or farm management, or you wouldn't be so clearly talking out of your rear end. Animals that are judged to be not 'up to snuff', by whatever standard the farmer or association has, are culled to both free up space for "better" animals or to keep them out of the breeding population. Bulls are often not kept because a large population of males isn't needed.

Quote:
If you didn't want the chickens to procreate, you'd seperate the c*** and hens, hence you wouldn't have to reduce their numbers. This is your doing and not culling.

More complete bull that indicates you have no idea what you're talking about. Most of the hens and cocks are separated. However, there are obviously breeding pairs. Birds are separated from these breedings into groups; not all of them stay alive, for one reason or another.

Quote:
However, as we have already debated, life in the colonies is somewhat different to that of the civilised world and every day is a life and death struggle for you.

Wow. You managed to be egotistical and snarky in the same sentence, and yet make absolutely no point whatsoever. How original. Never see that on the internet these days...

Quote:
My point is that we seldom use 'kill', it is reworked or totally avoided to gently indoctrinate the young.

Got to love the choice of language here. So anyone who eats meat is part of some brainwashing cult, eh? Your point is nonsense. We avoid using 'kill' out of societal stigmas against so-called traumatization of children, not out of some desire to brainwash them.

Once again, you are a vegan by choice. I respect that, or at least I did, until you turned out to be like several other vegans who think they stand on some higher evolutionary plateau than us poor slobs who continue to *gasp* enjoy a steak now and then. Do you need any help clambering down off your soapbox?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway.... about this moon landing thingy....
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress;

Quote:
That's only a small sampling. I can provide dozens more, all of which indicate that you are most decidedly wrong.

I was most clear about how life in the colonies is different to that of the civilised world. You then endorse this by providing ONLY links from non-British sources. Yes please supply dozens of British published links tying 'cull' to livestock.

Here, check this from the dictionary;

Culling for population control is common in wildlife management, particularly on African game farms and in Australia in national parks. In the case of very large animals such as elephants, adults are often targeted. Their orphaned young, easily captured and transported, are then relocated.

Does this help you out?

Quote:
.....who think they stand on some higher evolutionary plateau than us poor slobs

Agreed on the higher part, but not evolutionary. This is about informed choice and nothing more.

Incidentally, why are Americans so focused on the anus? I blame Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Quote:
....or you wouldn't be so clearly talking out of your rear end.

Incidentally, I am away from this morning until next week so will not be looking at the 'net.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
my left bollock
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
certainly today it is 100 times easier to go to the moon.
It may not still be possible but 38 years ago it was flying pigs possible = today it is whether they can develop adequate shielding
i would say today it is still impossible but less so than 1969

So how do you explain the pictures i saw on tv of Neil Armstrong taking that first step on the moon?

I was 11 years old and stayed up into the early hours to watch it, so what did I see?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am afraid to say you were watching a movie which was previously recorded in a studio.
Think about it, there was no need for the footage to be black and white in such poor quality colour films were invented in 1939 so why in 1969 was it filmed in picture quality that was more like 1919?

9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you think we saw a movie for the Apollo landing, then why did we not see a movie for 911?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a guess but whereas anyone could see if the twin towers collapsed in New York and millions could view it themselves at first hand it is a tad more difficult to visit the moon to see if man really landed there.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my left plum, how much fuel do you think it would have taken to get there and back?
500,000 miles
when the furthest any rocket has travelled is anout 130 miles

physically it is impossible

Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Anyway.... about this moon landing thingy....

There's little point remaining to that discussion, it started going in circles before the end of page 1.

Stelios' last post, showing that he is still going on about fuel despite being shown repeatedly that that just isn't how physics works is a good example of this.

tele, here's your British-published links. By the by, you might want to let the rest of the 'civilized world' know to stop eating meat, as apparently they haven't gotten the same message as you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7008925.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4783368.stm
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1279010,00.html
http://statistics.defra.gov.uk/esg/publications/fiuk/2002/c6.pdf
http://www.iht.com/articles/1996/04/02/cow.t.php

Want some more? Just let me know; despite our primitive nature here in the colonies, I somehow manage to direct myself to the occasional website if I smash my head into the keyboard enough.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you talking about?
You have not got an answer so you avoid even considering it.
There was no enough fuel to carry that craft 500,000 miles
some guy posted something saying inverse physics which is utter utter crud
If you believe that Star Trek is real then there really is no point convincing you or your kind.
When a humk of metal is lifted into the sky it has to break free of earths outermost gravity field. The moon shot is different from an unmanned probe which can travel slowly and is tiny by comparison. A moon shot has a huge payload and needs to get there and back QUICKLY before the oxygen and reserves run out.
so the point is you need the acceleration burn to last much longer than either firing a probe or a satellite
but dont forget the journey back, you need an accelaration boost to come home too, you cannot wait for gravity to pull you back because the crew would not last the journey. Yet the claim is that on the homebound journey only Hydrogen fuel cells were used.
So the science does not add up.
And why have we not been going backward and forwards to the moon since the Vietnam war ended ?
Surely if you knew how to ride a bike in 1969 you would still know how to ride a bke in 2007.

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
tele, here's your British-published links. By the by, you might want to let the rest of the 'civilized world' know to stop eating meat, as apparently they haven't gotten the same message as you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7008925.stm

Want some more? Just let me know; despite our primitive nature here in the colonies, I somehow manage to direct myself to the occasional website if I smash my head into the keyboard enough.

Okay, let’s just consolidate what was said previously so you can clearly see your error.

You said;

Quote:
'Cull' is just the standard word for killing livestock, tele.

The word ‘cull’ has a specific meaning, in that it refers to thinning a group of animals that in many instances are sick, or more usually ‘wild’ not captive.

To state that 'Cull' is just the standard word for killing livestock’, is simply rubbish. I asked for links associated to livestock and along with a link to a ‘badger cull’ (perhaps this is a staple in your part of the world where they eat possums?), you supplied ONLY links to diseased livestock – way way different to healthy captive animals which is what we are discussing.

It is unquestionable that ‘cull’ has a very definitive meaning and not one that is ‘the standard word for killing livestock’ – the standard word for killing livestock is ‘slaughter’, they don’t go to the ‘cullhouse’ do they?

In essence, as you like the thesaurus so much, here is the on-line link to ‘cull’. The word ‘slaughter’ does not feature in alternatives. Strange as you say it is the ‘standard’ word.

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/cull

Here is the link to ‘slaughter’ and ‘cull does not appear either??

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/slaughter

The word ‘cull’ has a very clear meaning. The links you supplied refer to SICK animals where ‘cull’ is appropriate. Generically as an expression, or as the ‘standard’ word, is clearly and unequivocally incorrect.

Last edited by telecasterisation on Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
What are you talking about?
You have not got an answer so you avoid even considering it.
There was no enough fuel to carry that craft 500,000 miles
some guy posted something saying inverse physics which is utter utter crud
If you believe that Star Trek is real then there really is no point convincing you or your kind.
When a humk of metal is lifted into the sky it has to break free of earths outermost gravity field. The moon shot is different from an unmanned probe which can travel slowly and is tiny by comparison. A moon shot has a huge payload and needs to get there and back QUICKLY before the oxygen and reserves run out.
so the point is you need the acceleration burn to last much longer than either firing a probe or a satellite
but dont forget the journey back, you need an accelaration boost to come home too, you cannot wait for gravity to pull you back because the crew would not last the journey. Yet the claim is that on the homebound journey only Hydrogen fuel cells were used.
So the science does not add up.
And why have we not been going backward and forwards to the moon since the Vietnam war ended ?
Surely if you knew how to ride a bike in 1969 you would still know how to ride a bke in 2007.

Stelios - why do you continue to argue scientific points when even the basics that a year 10 student would know, like the inverse square law are beyond your meagre understanding?

What it is, it's your understanding of science that doesn't add up.
No more and no less than that.
As for the rest of your related cockeyed speculations they manage to be both baseless and beside the point.
Somebody suggested today on another thread that you'd make excellent no planer material.
I think they may have a good point.

It's them or us.
my left bollock
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which one of these does Chek use?

Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Strong, credible allegations of high-level criminal activity can bring down a government. When the government lacks an effective, fact-based defense, other techniques must be employed. The success of these techniques depends heavily upon a cooperative, compliant press and a mere token opposition party.

Dummy up. If it's not reported, if it's not news, it didn't happen.

Wax indignant. This is also known as the "How dare you?" gambit.

Characterize the charges as "rumors" or, better yet, "wild rumors." If, in spite of the news blackout, the public is still able to learn about the suspicious facts, it can only be through "rumors." (If they tend to believe the "rumors" it must be because they are simply "paranoid" or "hysterical.")

Knock down straw men. Deal only with the weakest aspects of the weakest charges. Even better, create your own straw men. Make up wild rumors (or plant false stories) and give them lead play when you appear to debunk all the charges, real and fanciful alike.

Call the skeptics names like "conspiracy theorist," "nutcase," "ranter," "kook," "crackpot," and, of course, "rumor monger." Be sure, too, to use heavily loaded verbs and adjectives when characterizing their charges and defending the "more reasonable" government and its defenders. You must then carefully avoid fair and open debate with any of the people you have thus maligned. For insurance, set up your own "skeptics" to shoot down.

Impugn motives. Attempt to marginalize the critics by suggesting strongly that they are not really interested in the truth but are simply pursuing a partisan political agenda or are out to make money (compared to over-compensated adherents to the government line who, presumably, are not).

Invoke authority. Here the controlled press and the sham opposition can be very useful.

Dismiss the charges as "old news."

Come half-clean. This is also known as "confession and avoidance" or "taking the limited hangout route." This way, you create the impression of candor and honesty while you admit only to relatively harmless, less-than-criminal "mistakes." This stratagem often requires the embrace of a fall-back position quite different from the one originally taken. With effective damage control, the fall-back position need only be peddled by stooge skeptics to carefully limited markets.

Characterize the crimes as impossibly complex and the truth as ultimately unknowable.

Reason backward, using the deductive method with a vengeance. With thoroughly rigorous deduction, troublesome evidence is irrelevant. E.g. We have a completely free press. If evidence exists that the Vince Foster "suicide" note was forged, they would have reported it. They haven't reported it so there is no such evidence. Another variation on this theme involves the likelihood of a conspiracy leaker and a press who would report the leak.

Require the skeptics to solve the crime completely. E.g. If Foster was murdered, who did it and why?

Change the subject. This technique includes creating and/or publicizing distractions.

Lightly report incriminating facts, and then make nothing of them. This is sometimes referred to as "bump and run" reporting.

Baldly and brazenly lie. A favorite way of doing this is to attribute the "facts" furnished the public to a plausible-sounding, but anonymous, source.

Expanding further on numbers 4 and 5, have your own stooges "expose" scandals and champion popular causes. Their job is to pre-empt real opponents and to play 99-yard football. A variation is to pay rich people for the job who will pretend to spend their own money.

Flood the Internet with agents. This is the answer to the question, "What could possibly motivate a person to spend hour upon hour on Internet news groups defending the government and/or the press and harassing genuine critics?" Don t the authorities have defenders enough in all the newspapers, magazines, radio, and television? One would think refusing to print critical letters and screening out serious callers or dumping them from radio talk shows would be control enough, but, obviously, it is not.

http://www.dcdave.com/article3/991228.html
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my left bollock wrote:
Which one of these does Chek use?

You forgot the most obvious one MLB.
Associate a genuine campaign that has a genuine grievance with reality denying nutters who offer nothing but stonewalling and aggression when their ludicrous and baseless theories are challenged.

It's them or us.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile, back on the moon.....
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

You're missing the point, which wouldn't be all that terribly surprising outside of you being the one that asked for those articles.

I said culling was the standard language used when referring to killing livestock. I didn't say how, or under what circumstances, or why. Stop twisting my words and changing what you're looking for.

It doesn't matter what they're killing those animals for in those articles. The fact is, they refer to "culling" those animals, not, these are "cull" animals because they're sick. Which is exactly what you were looking for. You're getting really desperate, and arguing (poorly, I might add), about nothing more than semantics.

But, just in case the above articles still aren't enough for you and you still have your back up because I eat veggie burgers minus the veggie, here's one more link for you. It's from a British farm cooperative. Look down towards the bottom of the page, on the ninth bullet point under We Would Like You To Join Us:

http://www.cqlp.co.uk/

Quote:
We market 40,000 lambs, 2,500 clean cattle & 1000 cull cows a year

They're not marketing sick or wild cows, tele.

To close; I give up. You seem armed here with little more than a 2nd-grade morality and a college-level ego. So have at, because I quit.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled moon hoaxery.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

are you the pot calling the kettle black?
what is this inverse square law - a bit like warp drive?
why dont you explain how you think that amount of fuel can carry that amount of weight that distance in that length of time.
And back.
I'd say you was good lizard material.

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
chek wrote:

are you the pot calling the kettle black?
what is this inverse square law - a bit like warp drive?
why dont you explain how you think that amount of fuel can carry that amount of weight that distance in that length of time.
And back.
I'd say you was good lizard material.

Warp drive? I suppose it might as well be if the extent of your information is derived from light entertainment shows on the tele.
Stelios, a major point that may be eluding you is that the moonshots never had to use raw power to get there and back.

You might want to research how the slingshot effect is used by orbiting vehicles to employ gravity to their advantage in assisting their trajectories.
You can read about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_slingshot

or you can remain in sublime denial if you prefer.
But arguing from ignorance is never going to be a strong position.

Oh - and the no planer membership wasn't my suggestion, it came from elsewhere in a reply to you on another topic.
Apologies if it seemed insulting.
It would to me too, but luckily my sig illustrates where I stand on that issue.

It's them or us.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek wrote:
inverse square law

so your explanation of inverse square law is the slingshot theory?
Well lets say ok, what did the moonshots 'slingshot' against?
Mars?
The Cassini spacecraft and a number of deep space probes have indeed used the slingshot effect but wait just a second and consider, some of these were travelling for ears and still are. the astrozeros would be dead by the time they got to the moon on 'slingshot' power.
And strange how NASA do not come out with any of this stuff, they simply say that they had enough fuel to make the direct journey -- no mention of your 'inverse square law' and no mention of using a planet to slingshot off.
NASA say that the return journey used hydrogen fuel cells.
Again no mention of slingshots or inverted logic
You never know maybe instead of hydrogen fuel cells they could have powered the return journey with poteen?

In physics, an inverse-square law is any physical law stating that some physical quantity or strength is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the source of that physical quantity.
it relates to light and sound NOT missiles

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Chek wrote:
inverse square law

so your explanation of inverse square law is the slingshot theory?
Well lets say ok, what did the moonshots 'slingshot' against?
Mars?
The Cassini spacecraft and a number of deep space probes have indeed used the slingshot effect but wait just a second and consider, some of these were travelling for ears and still are. the astrozeros would be dead by the time they got to the moon on 'slingshot' power.
And strange how NASA do not come out with any of this stuff, they simply say that they had enough fuel to make the direct journey -- no mention of your 'inverse square law' and no mention of using a planet to slingshot off.
NASA say that the return journey used hydrogen fuel cells.
Again no mention of slingshots or inverted logic
You never know maybe instead of hydrogen fuel cells they could have powered the return journey with poteen?

In physics, an inverse-square law is any physical law stating that some physical quantity or strength is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the source of that physical quantity.
it relates to light and sound NOT missiles

I think you skipped a few previous responses somewhere Stelios.

In any case, it's not a question of one or the other but employing both to reduce the amount of fuel needed to get to the moon and back.

I don't think you are being deliberately obtuse, but then I don't know.

It's them or us.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not being obtuse, i just cannot believe in something so far fetched and fantastical as the lies we were told since we were kids.
No man has ever been to the moon.
belief in the moon landings is a stupid as belief in the tooth fairy or batman.

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
I am not being obtuse, i just cannot believe in something so far fetched and fantastical as the lies we were told since we were kids.
No man has ever been to the moon.
belief in the moon landings is a stupid as belief in the tooth fairy or batman.

Well then, you also forgot that gravity is equally affected by the IV law.

It may also be a cultural thing - but when I were a lad (cue Hovis music) me and my friends could itemise and discuss the differences between Titan, Atlas, Saturn I and Saturn V rocket launchers and from Mercury and Redstone to Gemini to Apollo capsules and it didn't appear at all stupid or fake.

History was being made in our time and we were witnessing it. Maybe when we grew up we could even be a part of it - after all weren't we all going to be holidaying on Mars come the 21st century? As it turned out we weren't.

Your belief that Man has never been to the moon is just that.
Your belief, which is mainly an argument from incredulity.
I've not yet seen any coherent argument from any source with credibility that would lead me to believe otherwise.

It's them or us.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you are saying is that despite all the evidence you are sticking to your childhood dream that man went to the moon.
Look i too used to be an avid space fan. I did projects at school about the moon landings. It was only when i saw the documentary regarding the moon landing being faked that the penny dropped. I then looked into the science and discovered that the whole NASA setup and story is a load of old cobblers.
For you you have not reached the point of the truth becoming apparant yet. You are still brainwashed, but dont worry you will awaken soon and realise that you have been lied to about many thinks. The moon landings is simply one in a long line of lies we have all been told since birth.

Luckily more and more people are waking up.

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
What you are saying is that despite all the evidence you are sticking to your childhood dream that man went to the moon.
Look i too used to be an avid space fan. I did projects at school about the moon landings. It was only when i saw the documentary regarding the moon landing being faked that the penny dropped. I then looked into the science and discovered that the whole NASA setup and story is a load of old cobblers.
For you you have not reached the point of the truth becoming apparant yet. You are still brainwashed, but dont worry you will awaken soon and realise that you have been lied to about many thinks. The moon landings is simply one in a long line of lies we have all been told since birth.

Luckily more and more people are waking up.

No, I'm sorry Stelios. Implying that you can see but others can't because of their conditioning is not an argument - it's another assertion of belief.

Tell me that the moon rock samples have been sourced to a rare geological site in Arizona, or that you can prove beyond doubt that the LOX tanks were in reality filled with marshmallow - whatever.

But please, don't try and tell me that you know better than I do.

It's them or us.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek - are you telling us that your proof of the moon landings is moon rocks which have been collected by unmanned moon probes or probably were meteorites found here on earth.
Why not give us some science to back up your beliefs.

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Chek - are you telling us that your proof of the moon landings is moon rocks which have been collected by unmanned moon probes or probably were meteorites found here on earth.
Why not give us some science to back up your beliefs.

For one thing, the science would be meaningless to you.
You're still asserting elsewhere evolutionary science is a basis for 'belief' or ideology.

For another, the assertion that is was all faked is yours to prove.

The NASA site includes a fair summary of the program.
If you choose not to accept, well then, you'd best get busy - except you won't; it'll just be another of your many unfounded 'beliefs' (read:illusions) that you're perfectly comfortable with.

It's them or us.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is not a belief. I DO NOT BELIEVE that man walked on the moon. Yours is the belief.
Therefore you have to prove it not me. And why do you think NASA sets up websites and appears on tv shows pleading it's case?
I dont see Ranulph Fiennes trying to prove he went to the north pole so why do NASA feel so insecure that they need to prove themselves?
The reason is simple they have no proof so they have to debunk the debunkers.
$130 Billion spent and all you have is 20 minuts of cine film a few faked photos and some 'moon' rocks.
A pretty good scam if you ask me.

Why are you so happy to believe in a total work of fiction? What proof do you think you have?

Mate do yourself a favour and wake up from your brainwashing.

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Mine is not a belief. I DO NOT BELIEVE that man walked on the moon. Yours is the belief.
Therefore you have to prove it not me.

No, your belief is that it was faked.
Therefore you have to prove that assertion.

stelios wrote:
And why do you think NASA sets up websites and appears on tv shows pleading it's case?

Because in today's dumbed down world almost any old garbage will be believed somewhere by the gullible, the alienated and the ignorant and someone needs to counter that and to educate, would be my guess.

stelios wrote:
I dont see Ranulph Fiennes trying to prove he went to the north pole

No doubt one day some debunker will ask us all how we are expected to believe a man alone walked across the pole. Why, the radiation from the aurora borealis alone would kill him - any fool knows that! That's pretty much the equivalent of the level the moon hoaxers operate at.
Just wait and see....

stelios wrote:
so why do NASA feel so insecure that they need to prove themselves? The reason is simple they have no proof so they have to debunk the debunkers

As explained above, there's one born every minute.

stelios wrote:
$130 Billion spent and all you have is 20 minuts of cine film a few faked photos and some 'moon' rocks. A pretty good scam if you ask me.

Not as good a scam as nuclear weapons though - thousands of precision engineered warheads and an entire technology all loaded up, ready to go and unable to be used, never mind a 'defence' industry that produces enough to arm nearly every country in the world.
Embezzlement of petty cash is a pretty poor excuse in comparison to those scams.

stelios wrote:
Why are you so happy to believe in a total work of fiction? What proof do you think you have?

How about the laser reflectors? They had to be precision placed and were beyond the abilities of portable robot technology at that time.

stelios wrote:
Mate do yourself a favour and wake up from your brainwashing.

*yawn*

It's them or us.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelios wrote:
Therefore you have to prove it not me.

Ah I see - you are a moon-landing "Atheist". You have the belief of not believing it happened!!! Now all you have to do is see the connection between what you are saying about the moon landing and connecting the dots with those who do not believe in a God. We do NOT have a religion OR a belief. Of course I could associate "moon landing disbelievers" with Hitler, who also did not believe we landed on the moon but that would be stupid!! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: