FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The FEMA Lie About the Core of the Twin Towers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: The FEMA Lie About the Core of the Twin Towers Reply with quote

Did you know that FEMA misrepresented the design and construction of the Twin Towers? Then, the 9-11 Commission and NIST used all of that data in their determinations?

No real 9-11 truth activism can be meaningfully addressed without establishing this fundamental condition of the buildings that stood.

FEMA presents ONLY this diagram as official documentation for the core structure of 2, 1,300 foot towers.

But below is what WTC 2 core looks like with all of the steel supporting the floors GONE. That is the core. Where are the vertical steel columns?.

A missing 2 hour 1990 documentary from PBS titled "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" detailed a steel reinforced cast concrete tubular core that resisted the flex which steel structures of the proportions of the towers have. Recall the Tacoma narrows bridge, a span of only 600 feet, unsupported that began oscillations in a 42 mph wind and fell.

Again, here is a view over the core. The spire comprised of a column which did exist in a position surrounding the core, outside of it, is to the right of a portion of the west cast concrete shear core wall of WTC 1 some 400 + feet off of the ground.

Please watch the video I have produced which overlays images of the towers and proves that the core was steel reinforced concrete as well as explaining how the towers were built to demolish and 5 of the unexplained phenomena at the WTC.

free fall
total pulverization
superfine, heated particulate
smooth, square cut steel columns
heavy steel assemblies tossed hundreds of feet

Twin Tower Deception and Demolition I

Twin Tower Deception and Demolition II
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by gareth on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: NIST Disclaimer No. 3 & 4 Reply with quote

No. 3 says that NIST learned what they knew under nondisclosures. and therefore could not disclose voluntarily. No. 4 says that NIST could not verify actual construction.

Basically a license to decieve by requirement or default.
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently members here are too distracted to consider that all analysis using the FEMA core misrepresentation are deficient but are good enough as they are and okay with that, or do not realize that NIST nor anyone else has actually provided and explanation for,

free fall
total pulverization
smooth, square cut column ends x the 1,000's
heavy steel assemblies heaved hundreds of feet

and are also okay with that. Okay, then, ...... continue with the socialization around the senstationalisms provided. Forget priorities, they are not needed for socialization.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concrete cores again? Rolling Eyes

Found that PBS doc yet? Wink

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm intregued by your hypothesis so far christophera, and can see you have been sincerely campaigning on the stregth of your theory

My question is this:

How do you interpret this image in relation to the concrete core theory? Should we not see a solid centre in the core? But we appear to see columns and light passing through the centre, at least as far as WTC1 in concerned

This would appear to me to be a question concrete core theory must succesfully answer if we are to invest energy and reasarch time into the hypothesis that a widescale decepetion regarding the construction of the towers has been succesfully perpetrated

Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
I'm intregued by your hypothesis so far christophera, and can see you have been sincerely campaigning on the stregth of your theory

My question is this:

How do you interpret this image in relation to the concrete core theory? Should we not see a solid centre in the core? But we appear to see columns and light passing through the centre, at least as far as WTC1 in concerned

This would appear to me to be a question concrete core theory must succesfully answer if we are to invest energy and reasarch time into the hypothesis that a widescale decepetion regarding the construction of the towers has been succesfully perpetrated

For me the concrete core is not a theory. I viewed a 2 hour documentary and over an hour of it was about the challenges and difficulty that was present in building the largest steel reinforced cast concrete core in a skyscraper ever.

The "Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" was about WTC 1, but late inthe show it described WTC which could be seen being built in the background. The documentary was very detailed and began with the history of the Towers proposal, Rockefeller, the ploitics, Robertsons concepts, his inadequacy as an engineer to certify the towers as safe, searching for and finding Minoru Yamasaki. Yamsakis initial review of Robertsons original all steel design, his calcs and building of a scale model, its failure tinthe wind tunnel, which he basically for saw which was why he was the one o the pioneers of steel reinfoced cast concrete tubular cores in very tall buildings. the issues with loss of floor space at ground level because of the thick walls required at ground level. His determinations of shear wall thickness reduction by using custom high tensile steel rebar, finally getting the walls narrowed to an acceptable level. It was incredibly detailed.

What is amazing for me is that I'm still remembering little details. I've been a welder for 35 years and a surveyor for 25. For about 20 years I've incorporated quite a bit of design concrete structures and had to interact with materials laboratories and strcutural engineers. What that all means is that when I saw the "Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers", I actually understood just about every word and image, which probably has to do with my ability to recall such detail.

What is a theory is the demolition method, but, the "Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" mentioned over and over the "special plastic coating' on the rebar that only welders with a security clearance could weld, that coating turned out to be flammable and was mentioned in the DOC. Add all that to my experience as a driller on a blasting crew and an in depth study in getting my blasters license, and what is theory, feels quite certain to me.

At any rate, I have an entire page devoted to the silhouettes and analysis of them using what I know about the towers. That image and a few more are analyzed there. Those who believe FEMA, please explain how that image shows steel core columns, try with the images on this page.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11towersilhouettes.html

If you have any questions, comments, make them. I could easily have an answer for you that is based in what I know.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea that the light seen through the silhouette photos comes merely through internal doors and windows is idiotic.

There is no point talking to you, Chris, you are an intellectual kamikaze.

Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
The idea that the light seen through the silhouette photos comes merely through internal doors and windows is idiotic.

So do you have a technically feasible and detained explanation for these factors?

free fall
total pulverization

You do realize that the truth will explain them.

BTW, have you provided a reasonable explanation for what the core of WTC 2 is comprised of if not steel reinforced concrete?

Or are you trying to kill the truth?
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christophera wrote:
Rowan Berkeley wrote:

So do you have a technically feasible and detained explanation for these factors?

free fall
total pulverization

You do realize that the truth will explain them.

BTW, have you provided a reasonable explanation for what the core of WTC 2 is comprised of if not steel reinforced concrete?

Or are you trying to kill the truth?

Apparently Rowan Berkeley has absolutely no reasonable description of the above photo and has decided to accept, by default, that the towers had a steel reinforced cast concrete core.

This is the way it has been for years. There is no reasonable alternative description for what stands as the WTC 2 core except steel reinforced cast concrete tube. In 5 years NEVER has an image of steel core core columns clearly in the core area been posted on the internet. No such image exists and the supposed 47 steel core columns did not exist.

Apparently this major deception is just too much for the 9-11 truth movement. I can only attribute this to one factor. Truth seekers are computer nerds that know very little about structural steel and concrete. They do not know that heavy steel columns will be stripped of everything when hundreds of thousands of tons of heavy steel debris falls around them and reveal jagged vertical, horizontal and diagonal bracing structures when silhouetted. No exceptions. Heavy steel structures WILL NOT LEAVE A SMOOTH, UNIFORM AND ROUNDED TOP.

So this factor completely escapes the truth movement and it is completely distracted by whatever sensational tidbit is leaked, released or staged by the post 9-11 psyops and is utterly unable to focus on an issue which can be used by officials to create accountability.

Which is exactly why the counter truth infiltration of the truth movement, the quasi leadership refuses to discuss the concrete core issue, because IF officials with integrity were to realize that this deception had indeed occurred, they could use this information reasonably to gain a limited investigation.

It is not an "outrageous conspiracy" claim of demolition, it is a simple deception intrinsically related to ALL of the engineering reports generated making them all inadequate and totally justifies a limited investigation. Which is the LAST THING the infiltration of the truth movement wants so they are VERY CAREFUL to not mention the concrete core issue and always ridicule it when encountered.

Sad to be played as fools and fall in flames as slaves.
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone notice the disclaimer that NIST has in their report.

That disclaimer indemnifies them from every deception about the structure that could exist. And does so ambigously, like they already know the towers had a steel reinforced concrete core instead of steel core columns.

Now it's been formally put forth that the implications of NIST saying they cannot explain a collapse, that the towers came down with a demolition. Add this to the fact that 2 first responders have comeforth on building 7 to say there was a countdown, and you are loking at the beginning of a default exposure of a major conspiracy, a deception by elements of government.

But, ............. it is all happenning years late and many people who were paying attention have now moved on with their activism as if doing so moved them into a more meaningful area. WRONG, the truth of 9-11 is the key to global peace and freedom.

Check the video I made about the Deception and Demolition.

Twin Tower Deception and Demolition I

Twin Tower Deception and Demolition II

Realize the 9-11 truth movement has been infiltrated by the same factions that designed and built the towers to demolish. All that needs be done is use a program like MKultra to position manchurian candidates who are triggered byt he event of 9-11 to want to be activists but have very limited and confined views and then start feeding them power and connections so they can become the most visible people in the truth movement.
the people will automatically think that because they are prominent that they are credible and wa-la, instant derailment of the people search for truth.

Check my analysis of the fake plans. I've proven a conspiracy to misinform the truth movement.

Here's a sample of the digital manipulation of the scanned blueprints I've found. There are many such as this.
Do those characters look like any letters you know of? They are of the initialization column in the revision table. Notice the perfectly straight pixelization, not possible with a scanned pencil line.

See the analysis here.

http://algoxy.com/psych/whatis9-11Disinfo_fakeplan.html
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the cole columns in photo's have been pointed out in the past,although not seen conclusively I just took it as advertised!

Interesting.

This would imply that founding members of the truth movement are possibly mistaken about the build structure itself :shocker:

..and by extension Judy Wood and co could be barking up the wrong tree!

Tell me,how many high profile supporters are there of this theory?

Just asking!

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's being claimed we're seeing a concrete wrapped core - but what we are seeing surely is this:

"The stairwells and elevator shafts were surrounded by 2 in. thick, tongue-and-groove, cast gypsum panels, covered with two or three sheets of 5/8
in. gypsum board."

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/official/nist/NISTNCSTAR1Draft_text.ht ml

Where's the evidence for concrete?

It's them or us.
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
When the cole columns in photo's have been pointed out in the past,although not seen conclusively I just took it as advertised!

Interesting.

This would imply that founding members of the truth movement are possibly mistaken about the build structure itself :shocker:

..and by extension Judy Wood and co could be barking up the wrong tree!

Tell me,how many high profile supporters are there of this theory?

Just asking!

The concrete core is not a theory for me, and many other Americans. It just so happens that America is divided and the working class which has experience with structural steel and concrete IS NOT A PART OF THE TRUTH MOVEMENT. The truth movement is computer nerds.

I ran into a truck driver and a concrete pumping supervisor last week on the same job that both knew the towers had a concrete core. I simply asked them right off, matter of factly, "Hey, do you know what kind of core the twin towers had?" One knew certainly, the other was very well informed and had studied the towers a decade or so back and had seen the same video I had seen.

I'm going to try and get declarations from them. I've tried that before and people were ready but that stuff hasn't seemed to matter as the tendency of people is to only believe authorities. Now I'm thinking that audio recordings might be also useful or even better as an interview, with declarations for later on.

When the core columns in photo's have been pointed out in the past,although not seen conclusively I just took it as advertised!

You've got the general picture of how the structural information just shows up and a few people accept it and the next thing you know that IS the way it was. Even though NO IMAGE shows steel core columns in the core area at an elevation ON 9-11 as the towers come down.

It is hard to say. The quasi leadership has not engaged me, except for Fetzer and he has balatently ignored evidence and stuck with the official core confiiguration of steel core columns. And falsly stated he debunked the concrete core. He's put far less effort into than many, and they couldn't get close.

He also can't tell anybody how the 1,300 charges needed to create free fall at 40 foot intervals were installed on the supposed columns.

He's unimpressed when told, "concrete can be easily fractured to fall freely by a small properly placed explosive charge." But can provide no explanations for anything.

Look at the cluster of quasi leadership. All from academia or by virtue of producing a slick compilement of evidence which presents no cohesive theory. No explanation for any of these phenomenal events.

free fall
total pulverization

I've noticed, the truth explains things.
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
It's being claimed we're seeing a concrete wrapped core - but what we are seeing surely is this:

"The stairwells and elevator shafts were surrounded by 2 in. thick, tongue-and-groove, cast gypsum panels, covered with two or three sheets of 5/8
in. gypsum board."

If you know concrete and steel, there can be no doubt about what these 2 images show. Can you tell me?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christophera wrote:
chek wrote:

in. gypsum board."

If you know concrete and steel, there can be no doubt about what these 2 images show. Can you tell me?

No I can't, and distant photos aren't evidence of material composition either.

It's them or us.
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christophera wrote:
chek wrote:

in. gypsum board."

All that is said here is that you are unable to utilize the process of elimination.

Do you see see core columns protruding from the core area in the first image below. An image of the intact tower is superimposed to locate the core area.

Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the image at higher resolution without the superimposition.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still banging the same drum mr ChristopherA?

I remember you from March 2006:

http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?showtopic=3108&st=6600&#entry69970

Concrete Core? Steel Core? Concrete and Steel? Where did the 500 miles length of Steel go? How did it disappear in 20 seconds? How did the PATH train survive.

Your ideas have little or no bearing on the answers to the above questions. So why don't you give us something different? That would be nice....

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Where did the 500 miles length of Steel go? How did it disappear in 20 seconds?

Both you and I know that it took a lot longer to clear the site than that Andrew. I take it you haven't made yourself familiar with what all those satellite tracked trucks were carting away for months?

Andrew Johnson wrote:
How did the PATH train survive.

One station and a toyshop do not cover 9 1/2 acres of six level basements Andrew. What is your question meant to imply?
That their survival means the remainder of the basements were empty?

I think that assertion requires more proof than a platform photo and one of a Warner Brothers © storefront.

It's them or us.
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Still banging the same drum mr ChristopherA?

I remember you from March 2006:

http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?showtopic=3108&st=6600&#entry69970

Concrete Core? Steel Core? Concrete and Steel? Where did the 500 miles length of Steel go? How did it disappear in 20 seconds? How did the PATH train survive.

Your ideas have little or no bearing on the answers to the above questions. So why don't you give us something different? That would be nice....

Your math is erroneous. In the core there were 400 lineal feet of concrete shear wall and the 3 inch high tensile steel rebar was 1,350 feet tall. That amounts to just over 100 miles of rebar.

Much of it turned into iron microspheres but some is visible in the Sand and gravel of gound zero, if you know what to look for.

Your confused and unreferenced points of comment have little or no bearing upon the topic of the thread, I think. Question Rolling Eyes
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solving The Great Steel Caper: DEW-Demolition Contrary Evidence

Dr. Gregory S. Jenkins

---If the structural steel was dissociated, the dust would contain at least 39% iron.

Since DEW-demolition proponents believe that the majority of the structural steel in the towers was turned into dust, I will use this number as a reference for comparison to the actual amount of iron found in the dust and aerosol samples. This will allow the reader to quickly gauge the relative difference in magnitude. However, the percentage of iron
physically measured in the dust and aerosol studies is so tremendously insignificant that a direct comparison is not even required.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2007/Fe-DustStudies44.pdf
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:

Dr. Gregory S. Jenkins

---If the structural steel was dissociated, the dust would contain at least 39% iron.

Since DEW-demolition proponents believe that the majority of the structural steel in the towers was turned into dust, I will use this number as a reference for comparison to the actual amount of iron found in the dust and aerosol samples. This will allow the reader to quickly gauge the relative difference in magnitude. However, the percentage of iron
physically measured in the dust and aerosol studies is so tremendously insignificant that a direct comparison is not even required.

This image alone shows something DEW cannot achieve.

That columns was cut square, as were thousands of others, leaving that smooth edge, something DEW will not explain.

The attempts to use DEW to explain free fall are amazing. The evidence agains DEW is ignored.

The concrete creo explain fre fall very well. Concrete can be instantly fractured to fall freely by a small amount of properly placed explosivesd, steel cannot.

The above column can only be explained by a "built to demolish" scenario and Cutting charges built into the floors.
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Bazants report revised to indicate concrete core Reply with quote

This is the word that should make the truth movement take action.

Collapse of World Trade Center Towers: wrote:

What Did and Did Not Cause It?
Zdenek P. Bazant
, Hon.M. ASCE, Jia-Liang Le
, Frank R. Greening
, and David B. Benson
Abstract: Previous analysis of progressive collapse showed that gravity alone suffices to explain
the overall collapse of the World Trade Center towers. However, it has not been checked whether
the allegations of controlled demolition by planted explosives have any scientific merit. The present
analysis proves that they do not. The video record available for the first few seconds of collapse
agrees with the motion history calculated from the differential equation of progressive collapse but
disproves the free fall hypothesis (on which the aforementioned allegations rest). Although, due to
absence of experimental crushing data for the lightweight concrete used, the theory of comminution
cannot predict the size range of pulverized concrete particles, it is shown that the observed size
range (0.01 mm – 0.1 mm) is fully consistent with this theory and is achievable by collapse driven
gravity alone, and that only about 7% of the total gravitational energy converted to kinetic energy
of impacts would have sufficed to pulverize all the concrete slabs and core walls (while at least 158
tons of TNT per tower, installed into many small holes drilled into each concrete floor slab and core
wall, would have been needed to produce the same degree of pulverization).
The exit speed of air
ejected from the building by the crushing front of gravitational collapse must have attained, near
the ground, 465 mph (208 m/s) on the average, and fluctuations must have reached the speed of
sound. This explains loud booms and wide spreading of pulverized concrete and glass fragments,
and shows that the lower margin of dust cloud could not have coincided with the crushing front.
The resisting upward forces due to pulverization and air ejection, neglected in previous studies, are
found to be negligible during the first few seconds of collapse but not insignificant near the end
of crush-down (these forces extended the crush-down duration by about 4%; they augmented, by
about 25%, the resisting force due to column buckling at the end of crush-down, and doubled that
force at the beginning of crush-up). The calculated crush-down duration is found to match a logical
interpretation of seismic record, while the free fall duration is found to be in conflict.

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:H5djFQBfSzsJ:www.civil.northwester n.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/00%2520WTC%2520Collapse%2520-%2520What %2520did%2520%26%2520Did%2520Not%2520Cause%2520It%2520-%2520Revised%25 206-22-07.pdf+Bazant&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&client=firefox-a

This is the latest paper by Bazant et al, the first one was included in the NIST report
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since there has been no action in this thread it is safe to assume that the truth movement is too involved with distractions, sensations etc. and is socially "soured" on the only information that might bring accountability so therefore unlimited war and destruction of global economy and environemt will ensue.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christophera wrote:
brian wrote:

Dr. Gregory S. Jenkins

That columns was cut square, as were thousands of others, leaving that smooth edge, something DEW will not explain.

The attempts to use DEW to explain free fall are amazing. The evidence agains DEW is ignored.

The concrete creo explain fre fall very well. Concrete can be instantly fractured to fall freely by a small amount of properly placed explosivesd, steel cannot.

The above column can only be explained by a "built to demolish" scenario and Cutting charges built into the floors.

As a matter of interest, what do you believe that massive box section to be, if it is not a steel core column?
And are you maintaining that perfectly finished edge could be achieved by cutting charges?
Christophera
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Christophera wrote:
brian wrote:

Dr. Gregory S. Jenkins

As a matter of interest, what do you believe that massive box section to be, if it is not a steel core column?
And are you maintaining that perfectly finished edge could be achieved by cutting charges?

Yes, a shape charge can do that with a thinner piece of steel.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tZRAbUcUkIc

A cutting charge which is built in having maximum containment with gas guide plates of hardened material could easily leave that cut. Note the edges. A slight chamfer shows near the middle. Not a broken weld have some suggest as might be found n the elevator guide rails support steel which only had surface welds, it is too even for that. The chamfer shows up on th wide side as if the gas guide plates flexed and let the gas chew the corner down

Because of the red color near the ends, the piece looks like it underwent instant, severe heating. It seem it would be an interior box column, of which 24 surronuded the core area and were the only full length vertical steel that was also structural.

Because of another one, basically the same dimensions that appears ruptured, but slightly thinner walls,

I would say that the upper image is slightly lower in the tower than the ruptured column immediately above because of it's thicker walls.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: