FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blasting Off The Head of the Snake
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek,

I do not doubt and I fully accept that plane wreckage near the WTC on 9/11/2001 is consistent with your belief in planes hitting the WTC. But you cannot doubt that this same plane wreckage is consistent with the view that it was planted. 6 years later, no report exists of what sort of plane/s this wreckage actually comes from. How then can we know if the wreckage is really from plane crashes at the WTC ? The evidence we have is that the opportunity existed on that day for plane parts of this kind to be planted. Of this there is no dispute. For example, the whole area where wreckage of planes was found near the WTC was itself cordoned off from the general public for large parts of that day.

Since we are still unable to obtain the serial numbers on these items we cannot dogmatically claim this wreckage belongs to planes that hit anywhere.

We have therefore two possibilities -

1. That planes hit the WTC Twin Towers
2. That plane wreckage was planted to suggest they did so
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
Chek,

I do not doubt and I fully accept that plane wreckage near the WTC on 9/11/2001 is consistent with your belief in planes hitting the WTC. But you cannot doubt that this same plane wreckage is consistent with the view that it was planted. 6 years later, no report exists of what sort of plane/s this wreckage actually comes from. How then can we know if the wreckage is really from plane crashes at the WTC ? The evidence we have is that the opportunity existed on that day for plane parts of this kind to be planted. Of this there is no dispute. For example, the whole area where wreckage of planes was found near the WTC was itself cordoned off from the general public for large parts of that day.

Since we are still unable to obtain the serial numbers on these items we cannot dogmatically claim this wreckage belongs to planes that hit anywhere.

We have therefore two possibilities -

1. That planes hit the WTC Twin Towers
2. That plane wreckage was planted to suggest they did so

Well I'm of the opinion the first option has overwhelming probability.

Good luck proving - not merely suggesting - the second.

It's them or us.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even better are facts. It's a fact that 6 years later we do not have any evidence of what plane wreckage this is. Wonder why ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
Even better are facts. It's a fact that 6 years later we do not have any evidence of what plane wreckage this is. Wonder why ?

Yes I do, but that could conceivably be for various reasons, none of them legitimate.

But that said, I don't ever speculate that there were no planes present at all.

It's them or us.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Chek, a plane is not a solid object. It's little more than a flying aluminium can. Are you suggesting that in both cases (North Tower and South Tower WTC) the 'plane' hit the outer steel at an angle of 90 degrees (relative to the towers themselves) ? You surely agree that at any other angle such collisions would inevitably have caused most of these planes to have crumpled to the ground, wings and all. Right ?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you think that what actually happened was really impossible then please go ahead and prove it. I've been waiting for you to do so for several days now (not to mention the previous 6 years)....
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
Well Chek, a plane is not a solid object. It's little more than a flying aluminium can. Are you suggesting that in both cases (North Tower and South Tower WTC) the 'plane' hit the outer steel at an angle of 90 degrees (relative to the towers themselves) ? You surely agree that at any other angle such collisions would inevitably have caused most of these planes to have crumpled to the ground, wings and all. Right ?

You see, this is a perfect example of how your cartoon conditioning allows you to obscure reality.

A B767-200 has a max take off weight of 395,000lbs.
That's 170 tons - or put another way a structure supporting the weight of 160 Ford Focus sized cars, while handling airspeed forces at nearly 600mph, or over 3 times that of the worst hurricane.

Even you can't deny that's slightly more substantial than a flying tin can.

And as the B-25 crash of 1945 shows,

a far slower and much lighter plane did enter a steel frame and stone clad building - so what grounds would you have for not accepting that a heavier and faster plane also entered a steel and glass building?

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:

in trying to prove that it was impossible for real planes to do what they actually did, it might help if you understood how the external facade of the wtc was constructed. try reading the information in this link for example:

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/perimeter.html

it might also help if you could correctly answer the following question.

how solid were wtc1 and wtc2?

please indicate the correct percentage value for how much of the buildings consisted of empty space.

Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how solid is a commercial airliner ? A truck can drive through a commercial airliner with ease.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
And how solid is a commercial airliner ? A truck can drive through a commercial airliner with ease.

And what does that have to do with anything?

It's them or us.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
Dint it yes but I seriously doubt that a truck can go through a plane, less so if it was head on at the end (of the "hollow tube"). I don't think it would be going fast enough for a start.

Last edited by truthseeker john on Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
A B767-200 has a max take off weight of 395,000lbs.
That's 170 tons - or put another way a structure supporting the weight of 160 Ford Focus sized cars, while handling airspeed forces at nearly 600mph, or over 3 times that of the worst hurricane.

Even you can't deny that's slightly more substantial than a flying tin can.

And as the B-25 crash of 1945 shows,

A picture can paint a thousand words. How can Indubitably still be in denial? Does the Truth taste good, Indubitably? Perhaps not but the truth is clearly seen here. Eat it.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A commercial plane is basically a hollow cylindrical object with wings. Made of aluminium, fibreglass and with wings. Its hard parts are its engines. In many ways it can be compared to a flying beer can. Or bean can. It's purposely designed to be as light as possible.

My point is rather simple. Such an object approaching a steel guarded tower would need to strike the tower at exactly 90 degrees to the tower wall or else it (and the entire structure of the plane) would be destroyed at the moment of impact, its fuselage and wings crumbling to the ground.
A steeper angle of approach could cause the wings to strike the tower first. Etc. It's extremely unlikely that a plane, even if it hit at exactly 90 degrees to a wall, could ever enter the tower. It's absurdly unlikely that two planes could have entered two different towers at such unlikely angles within 20 or so minutes of each other. And it becomes even more unlikely that these two flights could also have allowed the wings of both planes (both sets) to have also entered these towers.

As far as settling the question of whether a truck could drive through an airliner, here is some footage - (please watch from 5 minutes 41 seconds to 5 minutes 46 seconds).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu-g6FFjrU

The bottom line is this. If a tall building whose defences consist of reinforced steel columns could somehow fly at 600 miles an hour directly in to a parked jet aircraft the physical outcome of the collision would, scientifically, be THE VERY SAME as if vice-versa happened. In both cases the physical forces involved and the physical results would be the very same - total destruction of the plane.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
The bottom line is this. If a tall building whose defences consist of reinforced steel columns could somehow fly at 600 miles an hour directly in to a parked jet aircraft the physical outcome of the collision would, scientifically, be THE VERY SAME as if vice-versa happened. In both cases the physical forces involved and the physical results would be the very same - total destruction of the plane.

No, you're wrong again.
What would be destroyed yet again would be the weaker parts of both structures that came into contact with each other, including the bolted joints of the building facade and the structure of the aircraft.

Which is exactly what actually happened in our universe where it's the planes that fly.
Incidentally, the point of using an analogy is to make things easier to understand, not just to reverse roles and hope for the best while confusing the gullible who are still too busy thinking about how cool flying skyscrapers would be, into the bargain.

It's them or us.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
A commercial plane is basically a hollow cylindrical object with wings. Made of aluminium, fibreglass and with wings. Its hard parts are its engines. In many ways it can be compared to a flying beer can. Or bean can. It's purposely designed to be as light as possible.

My point is rather simple. Such an object approaching a steel guarded tower would need to strike the tower at exactly 90 degrees to the tower wall or else it (and the entire structure of the plane) would be destroyed at the moment of impact, its fuselage and wings crumbling to the ground. A steeper angle of approach could cause the wings to strike the tower first. Etc. It's extremely unlikely that a plane, even if it hit at exactly 90 degrees to a wall, could ever enter the tower.

Look at that picture.

Apart from the nose which I’ve been led to believe is made of some sort of carbon composite, the very fact that it hit at near right angles to the building, is what gave it the ability to do more damage. A hollow tube can be very strong and is strongest to an impact on the end (however, we are not claming that the plane did an awful lot of damage to the central core).

Look at that picture.

Quote:
It's absurdly unlikely that two planes could have entered two different towers at such unlikely angles within 20 or so minutes of each other. And it becomes even more unlikely that these two flights could also have allowed the wings of both planes (both sets) to have also entered these towers.
Regardless of what happend to the wings you are claiming that a plane could not penetrate a building, which is nonsense.
Look at the picture.

Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read recently that 3 million UK television viewers got rid of their televisions last year.

The corporate media and the British establishment cannot control truth. Truth finds its way, like grass growing around solid slabs of concrete. It gets to the sunlight. It's unstoppable.

I would appeal to your conscience to throw in the towel - to stop making this website a site for misinformation on one of the great tragedies of our times. But that is to assume you have a conscience. I make no such appeal.

Thanks for at least providing this space.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
I read recently that 3 million UK television viewers got rid of their televisions last year.

The corporate media and the British establishment cannot control truth. Truth finds its way, like grass growing around solid slabs of concrete. It gets to the sunlight. It's unstoppable.

I would appeal to your conscience to throw in the towel - to stop making this website a site for misinformation on one of the great tragedies of our times. But that is to assume you have a conscience. I make no such appeal.

Thanks for at least providing this space.
I threw my TV in the bin years ago. But don't go yet, I have one more comment to make..
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Correction. Reply with quote

I described the planes as a “hollow” tube but planes are not entirely hollow - there’s all the infrastructure and the stuff inside the plane. Then for all we know those planes could have been packed with incendiary devices or explosives, although this could be difficult to prove and we may never know.

The fact remains that planes where seen by many and you admit that wreckage was found. You Indubitably, cannot, in any reasonable way, explain these away so if you are honest it should be obvious to you, that planes did indeed hit the towers.

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: throw in the towel? Reply with quote

PS. Indubitably, I think it must be your turn to throw in the towel!
mediadisbeliever
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's clear to me that there are not enough folk who are looking at the big picture here.
We all know that to pull off such a massive tragedy as 9/11 takes a hell of lot of organization by those who have the power to do so. It means that there is such a strong collusion and trust between all the various corrupt elements that it had to be effective if the NWO were to get their justifications for war. Therefore, in order to do this they also need the POWER of the biggest propoganda tool in the world-the media. Having the media's technology to blind the world into thinking two aircraft hit the towers has been one of the NWO's most successful tools in achieving their aims. We have after all been brainwashed with TV since its inception in the 50's. Do I need to provide examples!
An aircraft's wings and fuselage are much more prone to damage than we realize. Just watch the video links posted earlier in this topic. There is not a chance in hell that the whole of these passenger aircraft would be swallowed-up by a steel and concrete structure such as this without some damage to the aircraft being clearly visible from the outside.

Again, do not think for a second that the very intricate web of deceit by the NWO is not at all effective, and interlocked. They have every means at their disposal and to negate their power by dismissing such likely possibilities is to rubbish their ability to do whatever they want. They can, and you better believe it! Remember their order demands a ruthless devotion and a lust for power and greed by those who are part of this sick desire to control the world.
JFK warned us of such pervasiveness in his secret society speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C56QlmgMSFU
Also see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkKbE9qCzQo

It is a monster and it can do whatever it wants, we only have to catch it and treat it with a bigger contempt and ruthlessness than it has treat us.
Rule out nothing.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's really funny reading that I might have been "brainwashed" by tv when I don't even watch tv.

there's nothing remarkable about the fact that the planes went into the buildings. it's what the wtc's designers anticipated would happen in the event of a collision.

on the other hand, I'm still waiting for someone to provide some credible proof that it really would be impossible for a 150 ton plane travelling at roughly 500 mph to crash through the external facade of the wtc.

or even a credible explanation of how the observed impact damage, fireballs etc could have been created in the absence of a plane.

any ideas?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mediadisbeliever wrote:
Well, it's clear to me that there are not enough folk who are looking at the big picture here.

Yeah yeah yeah.
Rather like gruts I don't have a TV either and I don't believe we're up against superhumans either.

Just fat greedy men who live in houses just like you or I.

They're not supermen, and they're not invincible.

With organisation they can be bested.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Truth finds its way, like grass growing around solid slabs of concrete. It gets to the sunlight. It's unstoppable.

You might find there's a bit too much shade where you are and perhaps it's time to trim those weeds.

Though they are rarely watched for more than a couple of hours a week, there are TWO tvs in my house.
I feel so superficial...

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mediadisbeliever wrote:
We all know that to pull off such a massive tragedy as 9/11 takes a hell of lot of organization by those who have the power to do so. It means that there is such a strong collusion and trust between all the various corrupt elements that it had to be effective if the NWO were to get their justifications for war. Therefore, in order to do this they also need the POWER of the biggest propoganda tool in the world-the media. Having the media's technology to blind the world into thinking two aircraft hit the towers has been one of the NWO's most successful tools in achieving their aims. We have after all been brainwashed with TV since its inception in the 50's. Do I need to provide examples!
No you don’t need to provide more examples, most of us on here already know all this.

Quote:
An aircraft's wings and fuselage are much more prone to damage than we realize.
I don’t think that most people on here would say much different about the wings. However, if you look at the picture which Chek posted, if you look very, v e r y closely, you can see the hole where apparently, even one of that plane’s wings went in as well as the hole made by the rest of the plane.

Quote:
Just watch the video links posted earlier in this topic. There is not a chance in hell that the whole of these passenger aircraft would be swallowed-up by a steel and concrete structure such as this without some damage to the aircraft being clearly visible from the outside.
Well, there obviously was damage done to the aircraft as the wreckage clearly proves but did most of it go in? You may or may not be right about a plane not being able to be swallowed-up by a steel and concrete structure but correct me if I’m wrong, there wasn’t much concrete built into the walls of the towers.

Whatever, look again at the picture which Chek posted, in this case it was a concrete clad steel framed building, yet even that had much damage, as (hopefully) you can see – and that was through the impact of a much smaller and slower plane. So instead of arguing, use your eyes! We can theorise and speculate till we are blue in the face but there it is, use your eyes!

Or do you even suppose the B-25 crash in 1945, was faked in preparation for 911???

Last edited by truthseeker john on Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:20 am; edited 3 times in total
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
it's really funny reading that I might have been "brainwashed" by tv when I don't even watch tv.
Same here, gruts.
mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No you don’t need to provide more examples, most of us on here already know all this.

Well, I wouldn't of had to repeat this theme then if you got the picture. Media trickery is more advanced than you may realise and by rubbishing the NPT you are closing your mind to possibilities which may have occured. Like the DEW's, they are a possibility, but if we continue to say this didn't happen or that didn't happen before the facts have been built up over time then we are reducing our ability to consider any other possibilites which may indeed be linked to events which occurred on that day.
If this is about taking sides against this theory or that theory because it fits ones pattern of thinking and because it makes you more popular to not support the NPT then there isn't a hope in hell of the 9/11 Truth movement discovering anything with this attitude.
Truthseeker John -I will use my eyes, if you open your mind. Fine, argue the possibilities, impossibilities, but don't demean others for their immediate lack of evidence to support their argument that NPT is a possibility.
As far as I'm concerned this whole 9/11 Truth is about discovering likelyhoods through the presentation of various evidence/facts etc. and if we have qualified professionals to support it great It is not about taking sides or demeaning others for their belief in possibilities. It is for this reason that we're so divided. Ironically you could also say that we're so divided because all these non-demolition and NPT theories keep rearing their head. Whatever, the case I'm keeping an open-mind on NPT and if it's proved wrong then great...that's one less theory to consider.

Humbly

mediadisbeliever
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and by rubbishing the NPT you are closing your mind to possibilities which may have occured

nobody is rubbishing the NPT. what they are doing(myself included) is calling into question methods used by researchers and some of the examples and logic provided inorder to prove 9/11 was an inside job.

they are misleading and wrong, and some continue to use the examples even knowing that is the case, which makes them liars.

are you suggesting we should accept lies as evidence to prove 9/11 was an inside job?

or would doing so make that person and ourselves for accepting it and making it ok the same as those who provided the offical version in the first place and those who defend it?
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NPT has been debunked but well said, marky
mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
what they are doing(myself included) is calling into question methods used by researchers and some of the examples and logic provided inorder to prove 9/11 was an inside job.

Don't patronise me, I know this already.
mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The NPT has been debunked but well said, marky

PATHETIC! Laughing [/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: