FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I still can't work it out....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: I still can't work it out.... Reply with quote

Over 500 members on our UK 9/11 forum and still only 427 signatures on the petition (a number from outside the UK). Can we have a push to get 500 signatures? At which point I can forward a copy to the UK media and my MP?

Anyone who has not yet signed this petition please do so.... Also forward the link to all contacts who might sign it.

http://www.petitiononline.com/UK911TR/petition-sign.html

Thanks

Andrew

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i signed this a while ago
yeah come on people! sign up and get others to too

i just forced my girlfriend to sign it Razz

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could spread the link around the net if you like Andrew

I think Ive signed it: but I'll check to be sure

orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just signed. I actually wasn't aware of it before and I've been on the forum for a while. Maybe you could peg it at the top of the threads. (Now you're probably going to say you already have Embarassed )
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I had signed it but I couldn't see my name on it so I did it again just in case, sorry if it's been done twice Embarassed
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't understand how we have so few members. There are thousands of 9/11truthers in the UK, which other sites are they hiding on?

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater, I myself found this site hard to find and only got directed to it by Ian Neal after finding his email buried on one of the US sites. I'm no expert on google maximising but I'm sure there must be someone here who can push the site up the list. Also, we must try and get on the James Whale show and publicise the site as all his callers last night were pro Truth. Even try and and get him to interview Dave Shayler perhaps.

I mentioned banners in another post yesterday and am sure if everyone put in a fiver we could get a fairly decent size professional looking PVC banner to take on marches.

Also with Annie and Ian at the Chicago conference making contacts hopefully we can get the site linked with the US sites

Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put the petition in flashing red on the home page to draw attention! I missed it too somehow. And I'm a designer.... (no 473...)
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Motherson has a banner already. It's getting people together and to carry it that is expensive....

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll help carry it at the next STW march in London.
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
I can't understand how we have so few members. There are thousands of 9/11truthers in the UK, which other sites are they hiding on?

IMO we need some where in the region of 10 000 members..then were talking!!

This website does need promoting more.

Maybe placing a banner on a white van and parking it in a supermarket carpark would be a start...
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

494 signatures on the petitition..............we are almost there for our target of 500!

In just over ten days its jumped from 427 to 494.

Promoting this website and the petition......... we all have a part to play. The more people who sign up the faster the rate of growth.......exponential
growth!!! The 911 truth campaign becomes a truth virus.

Quote:
'The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.'

- Albert Einstein

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
TruthKey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: I still can't work it out.... Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Over 500 members on our UK 9/11 forum and still only 427 signatures on the petition (a number from outside the UK). Can we have a push to get 500 signatures? At which point I can forward a copy to the UK media and my MP?

Anyone who has not yet signed this petition please do so.... Also forward the link to all contacts who might sign it.

http://www.petitiononline.com/UK911TR/petition-sign.html

Thanks

Andrew

Well, I just signed.

498 Signatures Total

should ever be forgot.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

500 signed up..........another milestone attained by the 911 Truth campaign (GB & Ireland).

Congratulations to everyone, its a tremendous achievement. Our 500th signature is Paul H of West Midlands.............a Blue Peter badge is winging its way!!!!!! PM us your address Paul and I'll forward you a wad of deception £20's!

Next target 1000...............wonder when we'll reach that!

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
I told him to post in here and say hello when he told me he was number 500. Hes just signed up to the forum. Good man smooth!!
I sent off an SAE for some of those deception 20's yesterday. Looking forward to seeing what everyone here is raving about!
1000? Surely we can reach that quick with a concerted effort?
Hopefully should get a load of Brighton people joining soon if all goes to plan.
There are many many people out there who know about this and are isolated. On and off the web.
I only found this place because a friend of a friend of a friend mentioned it...
What about trying to get right up the list in google when ppl search key terms? I know one member here is rather adept at that.
SmoothUK
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks! I'm new on here, I'm also No.500 on the petition. Nice to be part of the movement.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hey
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Scar and welcome SmoothUK.

You'll not be disappointed when the dosh arrives!

The success of the 911 Trth campaign is based on communication, its as simple as that. Scar has made SmoothUK aware of information sources and no doubt Smooth will discuss it amongst his/her people network and there it grows!

As the network grows the more powerful the 911 truthseeking virus becomes. Power to the people I say.

I pulled the following manifesto of the World Truth Coalition Party out of my archives last night and thought that some folk on this forum may enjoy the content:-

Quote:
Our world is in a mess. There are wars raging on nearly all the continents. Famine and disease are rife, inequality and injustice abound.

We have the most advanced technology and yet millions die every year from being short of the very simple basic commodities of life.

The powers that be, who REALLY control the world have agendas which are way beyond their remit. It is our supposedly "democratically" elected politicians, along with the mass media, which is censored to the point of strangulation, and who hide the truth in order to do their, not our bidding

Those who claim to be "our" leaders are controlled by many varied forces and are subject to the power of finance and prestige. To maintain this wealth and power they control the media (TV radio and press)

The distortions, spin and downright lies, are now more apparent than ever.

The way today's society is structured, the "elites" known as "cabals" and the "illuminati" are controlling all governments, by the power of finance backed up by their monopoly of the media.

So we are informed of only what they want us to know. Even the jurisdiction of the courts is controlled by the old boy networks of secret societies. The members of these clubs are clustered in all of the major political parties.

The rich are making laws for the rich, at the expense of the poor. The inequality gap is expanding, The poverty stricken, particularly in the third world countries are dying of the very necessities of life, which the rich are controlling by their greed for materialism, power and wealth.

Meanwhile no government today is making decisions for society as one, on a long term, with no consideration for the very base fundamental of life, planet earth itself!

Have you had enough of this? Are you sick of the lies and spin, the broken promises, the bogus war on terrorism and the loss of our liberties and creation of a 1984 Orwelliam society, the pollution, the endless war death and suffering, the inequality?

Then why not become part of a new political party, "The World Truth coalition" and do something about it. Take a hand in our common future and help redress the balance

"Accountability" and "Truth" are going to be the buzz words and actions of the 21st century. Cant wait for that!

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

over 600 registered now.

This is not like any movement of the past.

This one is not optional to those who wish to remain free!

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: