FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plane Wreckage, Plane Parts and No Planes Theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Plane Wreckage, Plane Parts and No Planes Theory Reply with quote

Plane parts and plane wreckage were found at the WTC complex on 9/11/2001.

Precisely what plane parts ? Precisely what plane wreckage ? Seems a fair question after 6 whole years, doesn't it ?

On another forum one of the moderators claimed in writing to know the security guard responsible for driving away one of the alleged plane engines on that day. To where was the wreckage/parts taken ? When was the FEMA photograph taken of plane fuselage parts on the roof of an adjacent WTC building ? Has this issue of plane parts/wreckage been examined yet in detail by the US government ? If not, why not ? The whole subject seems very suspicious to me. Why hide facts on this hugely important issue ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Plane Wreckage, Plane Parts and No Planes Theory Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:

Precisely what plane parts ? Precisely what plane wreckage ? Seems a fair question after 6 whole years, doesn't it ?

On another forum one of the moderators claimed in writing to know the security guard responsible for driving away one of the alleged plane engines on that day. To where was the wreckage/parts taken ? When was the FEMA photograph taken of plane fuselage parts on the roof of an adjacent WTC building ? Has this issue of plane parts/wreckage been examined yet in detail by the US government ? If not, why not ? The whole subject seems very suspicious to me. Why hide facts on this hugely important issue ?

Regardless of the question of identification which may well be for reasons to do with obscuring that the exact aircraft from which the parts came were not the one claimed in the myth (we already know that), stop dodging and wheedling and explain how that wreckage came to be there, if, as you claim there were no planes at all there.

That's all TJ is asking.

It's them or us.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Plane Wreckage, Plane Parts and No Planes Theory Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:

Precisely what plane parts ? Precisely what plane wreckage ? Seems a fair question after 6 whole years, doesn't it?
Yes that is a fair question and we would all like to know the answer.

Quote:
On another forum one of the moderators claimed in writing to know the security guard responsible for driving away one of the alleged plane engines on that day. To where was the wreckage/parts taken? When was the FEMA photograph taken of plane fuselage parts on the roof of an adjacent WTC building? Has this issue of plane parts/wreckage been examined yet in detail by the US government ? If not, why not ? The whole subject seems very suspicious to me. Why hide facts on this hugely important issue?
Why indeed! Then what has this got to do with your No Plane Theory? You said yourself,
Quote:
Is there a chance that the penny has begun to drop at last?
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Plane Wreckage, Plane Parts and No Planes Theory Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Indubitably wrote:

Regardless of the question of identification which may well be for reasons to do with obscuring that the exact aircraft from which the parts came were not the one claimed in the myth (we already know that), stop dodging and wheedling and explain how that wreckage came to be there, if, as you claim there were no planes at all there.

That's all TJ is asking.
Thanks, chek! I wonder if he's still going to be dodging and wheedling?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey indub - have you ever thought about wondering over to critics' corner? bushwacker is really interested in your "evidence" and as you both seem to have too much time on your hands and not a lot to do with it, I'm sure you'd get on famously....

have a nice weekend!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
hey indub - have you ever thought about wondering over to critics' corner? bushwacker is really interested in your "evidence" and as you both seem to have too much time on your hands and not a lot to do with it, I'm sure you'd get on famously....

have a nice weekend!

i don't think we will ever see that happen. both critics and npt etc only pull up CD hypothesis, the rest is left alone or promoted depending which side of the fence they are working from.

if i was paranoid i'd think both were working in tandom to try to debunk it or make it disapear from forums and to give ammo to others to sling at the movement.

but obviously that is'nt the case is it. Rolling Eyes

i mean serious researchers who value truth are not labelled as liars due to some of the lies and misleading information promoted by npt and beams etc are they? -actually yes they are, they are lablled nutters for coming from the same group, beams and npt just gives more justification for the label.

critics always attack npt'ers for lieing and providing misleading information to prove 9/11 was an inside job don't they? - NO.

npt'ers always accuse critics as being gatekeepers and perps don't they? NO- just anyone who believes CD is possible and planes were real actually.

yes i must be paranoid ignore me, its just a beautiful team inorder to keep down and misdirect people from CD. although i disagree with such methods i have to admire the tatic of infiltrate and attack from both sides.

i mean CD must be wrong! critics say its wrong and truthers say its wrong.

critics attack anyone who suggest it, truthers attack anyone who suggests it.
my left bollock
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So come on Marky, please tell us all what you believe hit the twin towers?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my left bollock wrote:
So come on Marky, please tell us all what you believe hit the twin towers?

i don't believe anything that has not been proven.

i do not ignore evidence for or against anything.

currently planes of some sort hitting has stronger evidence than NO plane.

i do not dismiss the possibility of anything as long as it can be proven, untill then all we have IS the offical version regardless of my beliefs or your beliefs, please provide evidence plane parts were planted and plane holes were made by other means if you disagree.

(by proven or provide i mean in a honest way, not misleading delibrate deception in order to MAKE people believe it).
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

........both critics and npt etc only pull up CD hypothesis, the rest is left alone or promoted depending which side of the fence they are working from.

if i was paranoid i'd think both were working in tandom to try to debunk it or make it disapear from forums and to give ammo to others to sling at the movement.

but obviously that is'nt the case is it. Rolling Eyes

.........critics always attack npt'ers for lieing and providing misleading information to prove 9/11 was an inside job don't they? - NO.

Oh marky, how hurtful, and only 2 hours 16 minutes after I posted a thread ridiculing Indubitably's position as well!

You know we are not allowed to post here to oppose NPT, I am risking dire punishment for this, and anyway you hardly need our help to rubbish NPT, you are all doing a great job here, and in fact NPT is pretty well self-rubbishing!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and only 2 hours 16 minutes after I posted a thread ridiculing Indubitably's position as well!

well its impossible to know every thread which has been created instantly, so i was unaware of it, but a first that ive noticed never the less.

i was starting to think critics had one rule for one and one for another, same with NPT'ers who attack truthers for not believing no planes but avoid critics who do not believe no planes.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FACTS FOR THE HONEST READER

1. The whole story of planes hitting the WTC began with lies. It began with eyewitness reports (these entirely from individuals who, till today, remain completely unaccountable). In the whole history of human affairs it is ACCOUNTABILITY that is most vital. We see none at all in 'planes at the WTC'.

2. With literally dozens of supposed 'eyewitnesses' (and claims that thousands of people saw planes) the UNACCOUNTABILITY of such witnesses remains, today, obvious, indisputable and a factor that any fair minded person must accept is a characteristic of 'plane' eyewitnesses.

3. The story of 'planes' at the WTC was soon translated in to television output. Within minutes of the attack on the North Tower we had broadcasters speaking of a plane having hit the tower. The actual sort of 'plane' varied considerably. (Reports that it was NOT a plane were soon marginalised altogether).

4. Within a few more minutes a 'plane' had become (in the hands of the corporate media) a plane.

5. During the day (and following the second attack, on the South Tower WTC) further eyewitnesses, including other employees of media corporations (all of them also UNACCOUNTABLE till today) added to this frenzy of 'eyewitnesses' with their own testimony of 'planes' this further added by footage purporting to be genuine of a plane hitting the WTC South.

6. By the end of 9/11/2001 'planes' were already hammered in to our consciousness by a stream of videos, and 'eyewitnesses', none of whom had been questioned as to their reliability. Under such circumstances the entire world believed that planes had, indeed, hit the twin towers.

So, to be fair, everyone tended to think what the media corporations said. At least, everyone other than plane engineers, structural engineers and others who knew there were scientific problems.

But by the end of 9/11/2001 another fact had become apparent. Of the various 'live' footage clips NONE of them actually showed a plane hitting the WTC.

6 whole years later, and despite plane parts being found in proximity to the Twin Towers, not a single item of plane wreckage has been studied to confirm or otherwise that this wreckage comes from planes that hit the WTC twin towers.

6 whole years later, not a single 'eyewitness' to plane strikes is today available for scrutiny of their claims.

And also, today, those who believe in planes hitting the WTC have not admitted, even once, that many videos and still photographs from Manhattan on that day were faked, edited, changed etc.

Let us assume that ordinary, honest people are those whose verdict matters.

Let them decide, on the balance of all of the above, whether it is fair and honest to say, to insist, and to believe that commercial airliners hit the twin towers on 9.11.2001.

Those who had studied this footage, this testimony and these still photographs are unanimous in saying that the footage is faked, that the witnesses to planes are publicly unaccountable and that, to date, not a shred of evidence supports the 'plane' theory.

Such is the truth about 'planes' at the WTC as of today. Such truth as has been found has confirmed the dirty, evil, fraudulent nature of so much that postures as the truth.

I sympathise with the post of marky 54. But the challenge is for you to to at least throw away the official lie that 19 Arabs, armed with little more than boxcutters, hijacked 4 airliners on 9/11/2001 (two of whom were not even scheduled to fly that day) and that they somehow managed to fly them. There is a point where the fact of you reading this material forces you to decide what you believe, and what you do not. 6 years is enough time for you to decide whether lies and misinformation is a factor in this area of research.

I think you know that truth is truth. That's all you have to hold on to. It is not in the future. It's already with you.

Last edited by Indubitably on Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other words, as far as you're concerned, despite relying mainly on the evidence of crude and false propaganda by the likes of September Clueless and its rubbish ilk, you still willingly believe your misinformed third hand belief trumps all other evidence.

You're just trying to taint the whole case aren't you?

We know what your up to mr. indubitably.

I think I can see the source of dirty, evil and fraudulant, and it's leaking down from the post above.

It's them or us.

Last edited by chek on Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i advise honest readers to:

a) ask for evidence of the above claims.

b) do your own research to find out if any of the above NPT etc claims hold water.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

i agree

i am not a no - planer, that label that is confusing the issue.

planes may, or may not, have hit the towers

but i think the suspect nature of the tv footage and the above question deserve investigation.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
Quote:

i agree

i am not a no - planer, that label that is confusing the issue.

planes may, or may not, have hit the towers

but i think the suspect nature of the tv footage and the above question deserve investigation.

then why have npt'ers done nothing in the way of finding out after 6 years?

why must those who currently see no evidence be pressured into believing it rather than npt'ers actually proving it?
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear JFK,

It was fate, or destiny, or God that decided that you, 6 years after the event, should decide and should want to be sure of who is ACCOUNTABLE to the public on this issue and who is not. Truth IS accountable. That's its nature.

But, as far as 'finding the truth' is concerned, it's already with you. It's not something you hope to arrive at some future day. It's the energy (the useful energy) that NOW allows you to see and to judge, by the nature of the things you study, what is true, and what is a pack of lies.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really detest pompous, holier-than-thou piety.
Especially from those who actively promote falsehoods.

How do other readers feel about that?

It's them or us.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

why must those who currently see no evidence be pressured into believing it rather than npt'ers actually proving it?

the question was

Quote:

not about 'no planes'
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: planes - what planes Reply with quote

hi jfk,

you are not a no-planer, but you are still able to take note of the 'suspect nature' of many of the images of the day.
There comes a point when the suspension of disbelief (which maybe allows us to gloss over any number of contradictions to the official story), is overcome by the acceptance of the photgraphic and video evidence which highlight the absurdities of that story.
There are few better repositories of vivid and interesting images of the event than at http://www.drjudywood.com/

cheers Al..
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi al,
my point is that i am open to npt, however the label is used to put people in one box.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: quite so Reply with quote

jfk - quite so.

As you say, in one box, but not by all.
Further, after a time, the 'one-boxers' can sometimes be seen to be possessed of a crude and limited class of delivery of their reasonings and rebuttals. And further yet, their constant whingeing, coupled with their confrontational style, bears all the hallmarks of a suspect MO. These are divisive tactics. See how they are all over these threads like a rash.
For a time I did not entertain the notion that large passenger jets did not fly into the wtc towers and disappear without trace. I do now.

cheers Al..
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: quite so Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
jfk - quite so.

As you say, in one box, but not by all.
Further, after a time, the 'one-boxers' can sometimes be seen to be possessed of a crude and limited class of delivery of their reasonings and rebuttals. And further yet, their constant whingeing, coupled with their confrontational style, bears all the hallmarks of a suspect MO. These are divisive tactics. See how they are all over these threads like a rash.
For a time I did not entertain the notion that large passenger jets did not fly into the wtc towers and disappear without trace. I do now.

cheers Al..

Still despite what you hamfistedly try to imply Al', me ever reliable ol' truthling, it's a sounder basis than relying on proven lies and snake oil salesmen like Simon 'September Clueless' Shack, wouldn't you say?

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the moment, the evidence all points one way:

Planes hit the towers

Whether they were the planes they were claimed to be or not: I don't know: possibly they wernt

But they damn well flew into the b*stards and you have to be detached from reality to think otherwise on the strength of what "evidence" there is to the contrary

Can't see why its in anyway a hard question

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
Quote:

the question was

Quote:

not about 'no planes'

ah in that case speculation is best Rolling Eyes

whats stopping people from attempting to find out?
my left bollock
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What hit the Twin Towers Marky?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my left bollock wrote:
What hit the Twin Towers Marky?

thats a very good question.

i suggest seperating the disinfo from the list of possibilities and see whats left, that way we will all have a clearer idea through narrowing it down a bit.

i suggest all serious researchers take a look at these threads, if you disagree with what has been said or proved in these three threads then please provide counter evidence to prove your point (not just waffle).

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11695

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11664

i have absolute confidence that geninue truthers such as my left bollock will have no problem being able to do this in a respectful manner proving his case in a way everyone can understand, he is a great guy you know and holds the truth very close to his heart.

so i look forward to your comments and counter evidence on the points raised in the above three threads, as so far they prove certain theorys to be nothing short of disinfo with nobody being able to counter the claims convincingly with evidence or proof, so im sure you would agree as a geniune truther these issues need solving first so we know what cards are left on the table.

this way we will actually beable to include or exclude certain possibilities to narrow it down inorder to answer your original question.

while ever there is doubt over the authenticy of NPT/TV fakery evidence planes hitting the towers will always be the stronger case where evidence is concerned.

so untill a geniune truther can counter the claims in the above three threads then that is my stance.

avoidence of the issues convinces nobody.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So at this time your evidence of planes hitting the Twin Towers consists of precisely what ?

1. Eyewitnesses ?
2. Debris
3. Video and Photographic Evidence.

Right ?

1. The eyewitnesses are not publicly accountable. They're more reclusive than Trappist Monks. Not a great start there, is it ? And these are the guys saying that they have the truth !!!! It's absurd.

2. No report has been made 6 whole years later on the plane debris and wreckage. Not very convincing is it ?

3. The video and photographic evidence (two examples of which were placed here on the forum today) has been examined, frame by frame. In fact, those who pioneered in such frame by frame analysis of the broadcast footage are the very people who say these are fakes and who are now showing what's fake about them. Not very convincing either, is it ?

Add to this that two of the four supposed hijacked flights are now agreed never even to have been scheduled that day !

There is the sum total of 'evidence' for planes.

In contrast, we have, today, from Chopper 5 material, this broadacast live on TV, footage when analysed showing every second frame of the tower's smoke to be rising, with the frames from the same footage in between NOT rising. Care to examine it ? It's conclusive evidence of fakery.

That's all that is being asked here. Please examine it and deliver your own considered verdict.

Thanks a lot.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
So at this time your evidence of planes hitting the Twin Towers consists of precisely what ?

1. Eyewitnesses ?
2. Debris
3. Video and Photographic Evidence.

Right ?

1. The eyewitnesses are not publicly accountable. They're more reclusive than Trappist Monks. Not a great start there, is it ? And these are the guys saying that they have the truth !!!! It's absurd.

2. No report has been made 6 whole years later on the plane debris and wreckage. Not very convincing is it ?

3. The video and photographic evidence (two examples of which were placed here on the forum today) has been examined, frame by frame. In fact, those who pioneered in such frame by frame analysis of the broadcast footage are the very people who say these are fakes and who are now showing what's fake about them. Not very convincing either, is it ?

Add to this that two of the four supposed hijacked flights are now agreed never even to have been scheduled that day !

There is the sum total of 'evidence' for planes.

In contrast, we have, today, from Chopper 5 material, this broadacast live on TV, footage when analysed showing every second frame of the tower's smoke to be rising, with the frames from the same footage in between NOT rising. Care to examine it ? It's conclusive evidence of fakery.

That's all that is being asked here. Please examine it and deliver your own considered verdict.

Thanks a lot.

Please stop with your faulty observations and false media fakery claims and answer the outstanding points on that very subject on these threads:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11695

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11664

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: