FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chemical Trails. Say bye bye to the sky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Chemical Trails. Say bye bye to the sky Reply with quote

Quote:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2815320198655156407&q=Chemtra ils

Anyone else notice how pale our skies have become.

I see chemtrails DAILY in our skies.

xxThe_Dice_manxx
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

It's funny you mention this as just yesterday morning I looked out my window and I saw about 6 of those trials just like in that video and I thought to myself thats unusual.

However I have seen these trials for years I'm 36 and can remember them as far back as when I was about 8 or 9 around that age anyway.

But when you think about it this would be an ideal way of making a biological attack just put a chemical of some discription in the jet fuel.Then using the gps device and altitude on the aircraft it could be programmed to distribute the chem over the desired target area.

This chemical could be a time activated biological weapon.

The mind boggles.

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer is relatively simple if initially a little expensive
Build yourself a chem/ or cloudbuster

Make some towerbusters to toss around the death towers/mobile masts/Tetra masts in your area

This is a more positive movie to watch
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxThe_Dice_manxx wrote:
However I have seen these trials for years I'm 36 and can remember them as far back as when I was about 8 or 9 around that age anyway.

There are substantial differences between contrails (short for condensation trails - normal aircraft trails) and the phenomenon we see today - I hesitate to call them chemtrails as until they have been analysed nobody knows of what they consist.

But if you are convinced that you can remember them from back in 1979 (when you were 9) it would be very unusual. There is currently no photographic evidence of this kind of aircraft trail (i.e. persistent and spreading) before 1984/5 and I have read on a few occasions that anybody interested is invited to prove otherwise by providing authentic photographic proof.

It could be that water is being injected into the engine exhaust in a cack-handed attempt at countering global warming by producing artificial clouds, though in the current enviro-polititical climate (NPI) it would be expected that any attemts at dealing with global warming would be hailed from the rooftops in order to gain public favour.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Flamesong, I did challege a couple of persistant anti-chemtrails anti-911Truth shills (they were the same people)on above top secret to present some shots from the seventies and eighties of chemtrail activities and they could present not a one
Nobody can produce anything or very much before the late 'Nineties in fact
Given that global warming is most likely occurring because of the uprating of the Schumann vibration from the mid-eighties,'coincidentally', rather than the emission of cow farts, St Helena volcanic explosions and the like,even more so than the industrial and domestic effluent of the last two centuries
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem on Indymedia (no! I hear you say...), but more so on their IRC chat channel. I was being challenged to produce evidence and would run off like a (daft) dutiful puppy to get it only to be given a new task when I got back. Tactical timewasting.

I'm still hoping to get a good wide timelapse of a clear sky becoming an overcast fug but unfortunately there is no timetable for when it is going to happen.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Related links

Global dimming wiki

Strong article by Jerry Mezza

Experimental Weather Modification Bill
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chem trails are very worrying and even more scary than 9/11. If you think media coverage of 911 is scarce, then this doesn't even measure on the Richter Scale of public awareness.

I've been doing some research on the web, which is the only place where this information is really available, apart from Nexus, and I'm as convinced that there is something fishy going on, as I am that the Americans blow up buildings and blame other people to use as an excuse to start wars.

I was in B'ham recently, where they could clearly be seen, my friend who lives up there says you can see them all the time, and she is convinced is the cause of her skin complaint, which she has self-diagnosed as Morgellons Disease, which many doctors, like other ailments that have crept into society in recent years such as ME, say is all in the mind, but I suspect both are mycoplasma biowarfare agents released into the atmosphere by the US Government.

It seems humanity really is not what it seems the more you dig for this kind of stuff!

Chris.

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Hemp wrote:
Chem trails are very worrying and even more scary than 9/11. If you think media coverage of 911 is scarce, then this doesn't even measure on the Richter Scale of public awareness.

I've been doing some research on the web, which is the only place where this information is really available, apart from Nexus, and I'm as convinced that there is something fishy going on, as I am that the Americans blow up buildings and blame other people to use as an excuse to start wars.

I was in B'ham recently, where they could clearly be seen, my friend who lives up there says you can see them all the time, and she is convinced is the cause of her skin complaint, which she has self-diagnosed as Morgellons Disease, which many doctors, like other ailments that have crept into society in recent years such as ME, say is all in the mind, but I suspect both are mycoplasma biowarfare agents released into the atmosphere by the US Government.

It seems humanity really is not what it seems the more you dig for this kind of stuff!

Chris.

I would say that those who feel they suffer from sprayed aerosols as well as multiple pathogens and allergies can benefit from Dr von Peters Chembuster remedy

http://www.chembuster.us/chembuster.htm

This proves a little expensive in the UK due to postage, but it really works
It contains a potency of mycoplasma which is just the stuff to drive the stuff out
A good detox aid and cold and flu defence too

PS To potentize your remedy with a towerbuster, a trip to Halfords will provide sufficient polyester resin and catalyst to make a tb in a muffin pan or plastic cup together with some tinfoil put through a crosscut shredder and a rough or single-terminated quartz crystal
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Each to their own and I know this site won't be to everyone's taste but I often find nuggets of information and news amongst the newsletters to recommend. It is also a good way of networking news amongst quite a large global network of people

Now for those of you who buy into the validity of channelled info have a read of this channelled advice from 'matthew' from the most recent newsletter. Loads of 9/11 stuff in the last few newsletters as well....

MATTHEW: All diseases throughout your history have been the work of the dark forces, and for 30 or more years, puppets under its control have directed the laboratory development of diseases known as AIDS, SARs, Avian Flu and various other “flu” names given the virus concoctions that in some cases are airborne and in others are spread through inoculations. These dark assaults to compromise your bodies’ functioning and natural healing ability are exacerbated by the electromagnetic waves in your cell phones, computers, and the very atmosphere that sustains your life. Other factors are the effects of pollution in your water, soil and air, and the proliferation of prescription drugs with their contraindications. This is a formidable combination intended to cause illness, debilitation, depression and death, and to some extent, it is difficult to avoid at this time.

The toxins called Morgellons disease are a recent addition to the solution in chemtrails. Until Earth reaches the frequencies where no disease can exist because nothing of dark nature can, the best counter to these new toxins as well as the many others in chemtrails is taking all sensible measures to maintain sound health and strong immune systems. I am not a medical adviser, but I can suggest that if a day is sunny and there are no chemtrails, do absorb the sun’s rays using pure aloe as skin protection—the sun is not the menace that the medical establishment makes it out to be! This seems a simplistic aid, but during and after the trails are laid, stay indoors if you can, and if you can’t, cover your body completely. Use natural rather than chemical products to reduce or relieve symptoms and try simple topical remedies such as vinegar, hydrogen peroxide and pure aloe.

And pray. Never underestimate the power of prayer! Remembering that prayer is your every thought and feeling, thinking and feeling positively about staying healthy is your best fortification against disease. Boost your positive outlook by frequently saying “Thank you!” to our diligent ET family who are diminishing the effectiveness of chemtrails’ most toxic elements.

Gratitude for the myriad blessings and beauty Earth provides generates a fortress of light for you personally and for your planet. Feeling gratitude—one of the many expressions of love—lifts the spirit, lightens the heart and lets the soul sing.

Mother, isn’t that a splendid thought to leave with readers? I add my loving thanks for the light that all of you are radiating out into the universe.

Suzanne Ward
MATTHEW BOOKS
www.matthewbooks.com
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: me to... Reply with quote

in northants where i live has been really heavy sprawing for about 4 months, thats how long ive noticed it for, parallel lines, grids, X's all sorts, got some great pics and video, also brighton has heavy spreading fried have been watching out down there too.
will try and upload pics.

always into or out of the sun...

look up will thomas for his theory... scary stuff.

Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgellons disease is an unpleasant skin complaint caused by mycoplasmas spread from chem trails. I have a friend who has recently found out that her skin complaint is Morgellons disease, after a few years of trying everything, she thinks she has found a cure (she is a herbalist). If you are suffering from Morgellons disease, which is getting more an more common, PM me and I will put you in touch with the person who might have found a cure.
Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard,

Excellent post! Just watched the video and I must say, "I'm Stunned".
I've seen these trails in the sky many times but never imagined they were
dispensing chemicals into the atmosphere in order to pollute the very air we breathe.
Is this part of the unfolding NWO agenda to severely diminish the World's population?

If you think I might be over-reacting then have a read of this as, I too, had to pick my
jaw up off the floor after having read its controversial and very highly sensitive content.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican01.htm#Introducti on
________
OG KUSH SEEDS
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD

Last edited by Solomon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solomon wrote:
If you think I might be over-reacting then have a read of this as, I too, had to pick my
jaw up off the floor after having read its controversial and very highly sensitive content.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican01.htm#Introducti on

Have you watched vatican assassins?
Imo Phelps is as flawed as Daryl Smith in mostly focusing on 1 group and blaming them for everything. Mostly with very little proof. Im not saying theres nothing to any of it at all, just that it isnt so simple as that imo.
There was a guy on concen who continuously spammed links to this stuff and in doing so i got to see a lot of what hes saying. A lot of it is racist. Certain posts in particular referred to blacks as savages, i can find this if you want**. In checking a lot of links i think i found whats really driving that hateful little man...
Im generally of the opinion that i cant fully rely on the info presented by anyone of an extremely religious conviction. If they have blind faith in one thing to such an extent what hope is there they will uncover truth?. Hivebias and groupthink will surely prevent that at every turn?

** went and had a look for it:
http://control-alt-delete.ca/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3123&po stdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105

"That Blacks are the lower races, intellectually, culturally and socially; that they are morally inferior to the White races generally speaking although there are individual exceptions (mostly Bible-believing) to this general rule"
"That Blacks left to themselves without the aid of the civilizing effects of White (I might add Bible-reading, Protestant and Baptist) influence (as opposed to anti-Bible, White Roman Catholic influence), they revert back to a condition of savagery being unable to take care of their most basic needs..."
"The purpose of the races was to keep mankind separate lest we should unite against God as was done at Babel. No, never give your consent for your daughter to marry a Black man or any other race, and never consent to her marrying a non-Bible believing Christian. Both points must be never conpromised."
"Generally they [black people] hate us and I seek to avoid them as they will usually victimize me in some lesser or greater way."
"Interracial marriage is a sin violating the purpose of God in His creation of the races."
etc etc

Of course noticing this stuff makes me a jesuit mind controller... but if i go along with it then im a zionist shill or whatever.
ROFL pick a side and lets get infighting! yay...
Considering their propensity to divide and divert could these 2 characters along with fintan dunne be the real cia fakes? Might as well be.

stav wrote:
in northants where i live has been really heavy sprawing for about 4 months, thats how long ive noticed it for, parallel lines, grids, X's all sorts, got some great pics and video, also brighton has heavy spreading fried have been watching out down there too.
will try and upload pics.

always into or out of the sun...

look up will thomas for his theory... scary stuff.

I can confirm the Brighton spraying. I first noticed it a couple of years ago when out skating on the beach about 4am. Sat and watched the grids 'form' then congeal into a chemical fog/cloudcover Sad
All at fairly low altitude.
Have seen them many times since. They tend to concentrate on early hours before anyone is awake and by the time people get up often the clear sky is grey...
They also spray in late afternoon quite a bit but this is at a higher altitude.

People need to look up now and again.

ps: thanks dh for those links.
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
NASA noted in an October 2005 newsletter that increasingly persistent contrails are “…trapping warmth in the atmosphere and exacerbating global warming…” NASA goes on to note that: “…Any increase in global cloud cover will contribute to long-term changes in Earth’s climate. Likewise, any change in Earth’s climate may have effects on natural resources…”

If the chem trails and HARRP are contributing to global warming I think they should be banned as a condition to any civil anti-global warming measures proposed in the future.
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Global warming is a result of the increasing rate of the Schumann resonance
That's not to say pollution is good
Just to say that the Earth has self healing mechanisms that the chemtrails,HAARP, Star Wars and all the rest of the vibrational undergrade seeks to control
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: