FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From Ridiculous to Absurd - More Failure for Plane Huggers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: From Ridiculous to Absurd - More Failure for Plane Huggers Reply with quote

The insurance company of United Airlines says it's in possession of the plane wreckage that was 'planted' (or which survived travel thru the South Tower) of the WTC complex on 9/11/2001.

During enquiries made by Germany's largest television company the insurance company manager happened to be in a meeting. Further phone calls reveal he's now on a 3 day business trip. This later mutates in to a many week intercontinental business trip. During all this time he cannot be reached. Not by email or by phone. The Secretary of the insurance company (one of the largest in the USA) leads callers round and round in circles.

Finally, after weeks of enquiry, a result comes. The wreckage is not in the possession of the insurance company. The German journalists are told that the FBI in Washington are now in charge of the matter.

Approaches are then made to the FBI. An FBI press officer is amazingly reclusive. He doesn't want to give interviews about the subject of 9.11.2001. But he promises to give permission, if requested, to film the wreckage. Especially, he says, because investigations have concluded and there is no reason to exclude the public.

Great - progress, right ?

There's only one problem, the FBI man says.

What's that ?

Well, the FBI is no longer in possession of the wreckage from the United Airlines flight that (allegedly) hit the South Tower WTC on 9/11/2001. It has been returned to, United Airlines.

Got it ?

OK, let's start again.

United Airlines confirms. 'Yes, we have the wreckage'. But, 'No, there can be no permission given to film it'.

Why not ?

No reason.

And thus, believers of planes hitting the Twin Towers are defeated, once again, in providing their long awaited evidence connecting this wreckage with the events that occurred in the South Tower. 6 years later we're still waiting.

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/inhalt/1/0,1872,7000481,00.html
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We already suspect the chances of the airliners used being the claimed ones are slim to unlikely and that there is therefore every reason to block access to the wreckage because it will be readily identifiable.

We already know that you no planers are not the full shilling and will leap on anything that has the appearance at first glance of confirming one aspect of your theories.

We already know that you are not interested in discovering the truth as much as confirming your theories.

Your topic is not news. However this is:

"According to 911 Truth action:

"September Clues is turning out to be a great litmus test for how on or off base a local group is. Any group who decides to show these films at one of their open group meetings, where newbies might be, without any explanation or complaint from the rank and file, is compromised on some level.

It doesn't matter if it's infiltration or hideously bad judgment on the part of the leaders--the effect is the same--a group that has so many liabilities will not be effective".
http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2413

I'd mostly agree with that - though maybe quibble that 'brainwashed' may be a better word than 'compromised.'
Although having said that, I appreciate their view is more politically centred in the mainstream sense.

It's been suggested that the 'errors' may be honest 'mistakes', but as there are so many 'errors' and the mistakes are always in one direction and are always in favour of an agenda, outright fraud seems a far more likely motive.

Fortunately, using that as the suggested yardstick, it's easy to tell which 'truth' sites are indeed compromised.
If it promotes or features the fraudulant September Clues, the site itself is a fraud.
No question, end of story.

More information on the scale of the 'no planes's deception' can be found at the following links:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11695

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11664

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So do you believe that in addition to all those who took part on the day, we now have both members of the insurance company and United Airlines 'in' on it too?

Whoever can be trusted to keep their mouths shut? The list of those who 'know' is becoming huge.

What keeps the lid on it - money, the threat of having your family killed?Do you honestly believe that this can be contained?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC

Last edited by telecasterisation on Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the insurance compnaies POV etc they're not "in on it" at all, they've just had the gov'nment come in and swipe the evidence

* you do know the kind of "national security" powers that now exist?

Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bottom line is this. There is not a shred of evidence, 6 whole years later, that this plane wreckage belongs to either 'plane' that supposedly hit the Twin Towers. We can therefore discount it as 'proof' that a plane hit the South Tower.

Add this to the unaccountability of plane eyewitnesses and the still ongoing discovery of media fakery in 'plane' footage. It's meltdown.

Not, of course, to dogmatists. But to those who care to examine these matters fairly in the light of the facts. Sounds fine to me.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
yet more blather.

Wrong squire - your avoidance of the issues here:

show that it is Killtownia that is now in meltdown.

And indubitably, YOU were the catalyst mr.indubitably!
You should be very proud of yourself.
Unfortunately, avoiding reality has never proved to be a wise course of action historically.

This was posted on your forum this very morning: your sandcastle is about to be swept away for both technical and ideological reasons.
Now that's what I call thorough.

"Finally the "No-Planer conspiracy theory"

The shed fire happened some 25 years ago in a quiet part of Northern Quebec with very little population around the scene. Most people back then didn't own video cameras ..... unlike the WTC complex scene. Today almost everyone owns a camera, or at least one out of two people own a camera, video or photo camera that is. And the Manhattan area is a great deal more populated then my childhood lake Pressac. The cottage I speak of was buried in the woods on the side of a lake while the WTC towers were the high point of a large city with almost 20 million people living there. Many of those people would be in their high rise condos or apartments or in their offices with a direct view of the WTC complex and of the towers which were erected above all other buildings and could be seen from a great many vintage points - even from across the river!

By the time the second plane hit, there would have been countless cameras pointed towards the buildings from all angles, cameras from the mainstream news reporters but also cameras from independent non-affiliated reporters, cameras from tourists in the area, cameras from people in their apartments with a view of the towers, cameras from people on the streets, cameras from people in their offices and even some of the very very numerous security cameras everywhere in NYC. Even Rick Siegel was at least two miles away across the river and he caught the events of 9/11. How many footages of the second plane impact exist? We don't know exactly, some might not be published, some might still be collecting dust in people's living rooms, some might still pop up on the net over the years.

So if there was no planes hitting the towers, how is it that every single video footage available show us a plane hitting the buildings? You can't drive a snowmobile into a shed in cottage country without people seeing it so how is it that we can't find a single video footage that reveals no plane hit the second tower? Surely some people would be on the opposite side of the building and would not see the plane coming in, they would only see the ensuing explosion without the plane. But of all those who were on the proper side, how is it that none of them can tell us that they saw the building explode without a plane going in? How is it that they managed to confiscate every conceivable video of the impact and add digital fakery to them? How did they manage to make sure that nobody catches the building on video exploding without a plane going in?

These simple logical questions can not be answered amongst many other questions, so the no-planer theorists just ignore them, they just pretend that the question is irrelevant. And this allows them to keep promulgating their false theories. They know very well that their theories do not hold a candle to simple logic, but that's what they want. They want to create the impression that the truth movement is as illogical as these theories are, they are attempting to destroy the truth movement's credibility and bury the truth under yet an other pile of lies, "conspiracy theories", distortions, false evidences and laughable claims.

But don't try to tell them this, they will accuse you of being a disinfo agent.

Don't get me wrong, the no-planers might not all be deliberately trying to spread lies, some of them were simply fooled by those lies but the result is all the same - discrediting the truth movement and burying the truth under a pile of "conspiracy theories".

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
From the insurance compnaies POV etc they're not "in on it" at all, they've just had the gov'nment come in and swipe the evidence

So are you suggesting that the insurance company simply wouldn't have bothered to confirm the wreckage was actually from the plane/s we are told were involved?

My point being, the insurance company report would go a long way to identifying that the wreckage was genuinely from the named flights. What exactly would be the point of planting evidence that the insurance company would confirm was not as we have been told?

To then 'swipe' back the evidence that must correlate otherwise they simply wouldn't have been allowed to get their hands on it in the first place, makes no logical sense. In other words, what 'evidence' is being swiped - evidence of what? The wreckage must appear completely genuine, right make and model, right serial numbers and indentification.

If the government wants people to believe it happened the way we are told - what better way than to have the wreckage independently confirmed as being genuine?? Why take it back and create doubt?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
The wreckage must appear completely genuine, right make and model, right serial numbers and indentification.

If the government wants people to believe it happened the way we are told - what better way than to have the wreckage independently confirmed as being genuine?? Why take it back and create doubt?

It's called passing the buck TC - and we're surely all familiar with that.

The physical evidence had in all likelihood not physically moved since the day it was crated, but a paper trail from the insurance company to the FBI then round the houses and back again has been laid.

Those parts cannot be allowed to surface because they are - to use a cliche - a smoking gun as to what was involved in what actually happened. It's even quite possible the recovered wreckage all went to the smelter years ago - but of course, that can't ever be admitted.

'Clerical error' is a time honoured delaying tactic, and will also likely resurface when backs are against the wall and destruction of evidence has to be admitted. Or we may be lucky and an insider may have ensured it is still waiting somewhere to tell its secrets.

It's them or us.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really must reply to the substance of your article on "No-Planer conspiracy theory"

You ask, 'how is it that every single video footage available shows us a plane hitting the buildings' ?

Well, they don't. Perhaps amensia is the product of spreading so much misinformation on this issue that you can't tell what is true and what is false ? Here are some simple facts -

'Every single video' ? There are hundreds of videos from 9/11 that do not show any 'plane'. Right ? There are videos of firemen in the street, of crowds in the street, of smoke rising from the Twin Towers, of subjects other than planes. Right ?

Secondly, (and you perhaps forget this), not a single example of a 'plane' hitting the Twin Towers was broadcast live on 9/11/2001

Thirdly, of the 30 or so clips of 'planes' at the WTC, many of them do NOT show a 'plane' hitting the towers. This too you must surely acknowledge.

So you are completely wrong. Not all videos of 9/11 show planes (or 'planes'). Nor do all videos show planes (or 'planes') hitting anything.

But these errors are typical of your post.

You admit (and let me quote you) -

'the no-planers might not all be deliberately trying to spread lies'.

Then, Chek, the same can be true of their critics. The issue is simply this -whether there exists in this footage from 9/11/2001 and the known facts of its broadcast, discrepancies in its content which, on frame by frame analysis, confirm or place reasonable doubt on the reliability of its content.

Of all the video material that shows 'planes' on 9/11 what we have, in fact, is material that is highly contradictory. Some footage shows a 'plane' travelling at 500 miles an hour. Others at nearly 600 miles an hour. Some show the angle of approach to the tower differing considerably from other footage of the same supposed event. Some show parts of the supposed 'plane' (wings etc) missing, or distorted. Others show a plane reflecting the light while others do not. Some show (on frame by frame analysis) pixel evidence of having been manipulated. Still other footage shows that certain frames have been repeated. And so on.

Pioneers in the detailed frame by frame analysis of this material (as you will surely admit) were those who believed these 'planes' had been faked.

Of those who supposedly filmed the first hit (on the North Tower) how many camermen are today available to answer questions on their footage ? None. Missing are, the brothers Naudet and, of course, the Czech construction worker. We have, in fact, not a single cameraman or photographer who, today, is willing to face criticism of his work that day.

The situation does not improve with the footage/stills of the South Tower. Once again, huge discrepancies are found in this material. Once again no cameraman or photographer is available to face criticism.

Not a single media channel (broadcaster of 'plane footage' on 9/11) is available for public criticism. Not a single eyewitness to planes is today publicly available. Not a single evidence has been produced in over 6 years that the plane parts at the WTC are from the Twin Towers 'planes'.

None of the above is wrong.

And, in recent times, we have had clear examples of media fakery being shown in frame by frame analysis - damning evidence of manipulation. The most recent case presented here on this forum is the footage broadcast 'live' of Chopper 5 where smoke rising from the North Tower does so only every second frame - explained by video experts as due to manipulation of the scene on which a plane was later overlaid. To date, no real answer has been provided to this. Yet it was broadcast 'live' on 9/11/2001 by the media corporations. Salter does not address this despite your earlier post. And, as to the broadcasters themselves, no answers.

These are just a few reasons why NPT deserves a fair hearing and why it is, today, being increasingly known as the cutting edge of video research on the events of 9/11/2001.

It is for you to discover the truth just as for everyone else. To act as a misinformant on these issues is the saddest fate that any person could have. Why not admit that on the above grounds there are reasonable grounds for saying that NPT is worthy of your respect ?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
John White wrote:

So are you suggesting that the insurance company simply wouldn't have bothered to confirm the wreckage was actually from the plane/s we are told were involved?

My point being, the insurance company report would go a long way to identifying that the wreckage was genuinely from the named flights. What exactly would be the point of planting evidence that the insurance company would confirm was not as we have been told?

To then 'swipe' back the evidence that must correlate otherwise they simply wouldn't have been allowed to get their hands on it in the first place, makes no logical sense. In other words, what 'evidence' is being swiped - evidence of what? The wreckage must appear completely genuine, right make and model, right serial numbers and indentification.

Lets say they did: what Insurance company is going to publically go against the "recieved wisdom" of the 9/11 commission?

And of course, they very well may have not

Who would have believed insurance companies would pay out without an Aircrash investigation?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
I really must reply to the substance of your article on "No-Planer conspiracy theory"

You ask, 'how is it that every single video footage available shows us a plane hitting the buildings' ?

Well, they don't. Perhaps amensia is the product of spreading so much misinformation on this issue that you can't tell what is true and what is false ? Here are some simple facts -

'Every single video' ? There are hundreds of videos from 9/11 that do not show any 'plane'. Right ? There are videos of firemen in the street, of crowds in the street, of smoke rising from the Twin Towers, of subjects other than planes. Right ?

Wrong. The only videos that don't show a plane are those geographically in the wrong location.

Indubitably wrote:
Secondly, (and you perhaps forget this), not a single example of a 'plane' hitting the Twin Towers was broadcast live on 9/11/2001

Wrong again. What you mean is that the only close-up was not broadcast live, because the news media were there to film the north face of the North Tower damage and nobody expected a second strike. Nevertheless WNBC and CBS captured images of the plane from their vantage points.

Indubitably wrote:
Thirdly, of the 30 or so clips of 'planes' at the WTC, many of them do NOT show a 'plane' hitting the towers. This too you must surely acknowledge.

See above

Indubitably wrote:
So you are completely wrong. Not all videos of 9/11 show planes (or 'planes'). Nor do all videos show planes (or 'planes') hitting anything.

But these errors are typical of your post.

No, you have just been shown to be comprehensively in error wih your groundless claims.

Indubitably wrote:
You admit (and let me quote you) -

'the no-planers might not all be deliberately trying to spread lies'.

That is true up until the point that their perceptual errors have been pointed out and proven, but then when the NPT'ers still continue their claims in the face of evidence to the contrary, it becomes deliberate deception.

Indubitably wrote:
Then, Chek, the same can be true of their critics. The issue is simply this -whether there exists in this footage from 9/11/2001 and the known facts of its broadcast, discrepancies in its content which, on frame by frame analysis, confirm or place reasonable doubt on the reliability of its content.

Your pretend video technicians have been proved in errior time and time again. They're out of their depth and reporting inconsistencies of the digital imaging process itself, not the events depicted.

Indubitably wrote:
Of all the video material that shows 'planes' on 9/11 what we have, in fact, is material that is highly contradictory. Some footage shows a 'plane' travelling at 500 miles an hour. Others at nearly 600 miles an hour. Some show the angle of approach to the tower differing considerably from other footage of the same supposed event. Some show parts of the supposed 'plane' (wings etc) missing, or distorted. Others show a plane reflecting the light while others do not. Some show (on frame by frame analysis) pixel evidence of having been manipulated. Still other footage shows that certain frames have been repeated. And so on.

Yes - and can all be summed up by estimation, perspective and positioning.

Indubitably wrote:
Pioneers in the detailed frame by frame analysis of this material (as you will surely admit) were those who believed these 'planes' had been faked.

Mistakenly as analysis by a real technician has shown.

Indubitably wrote:
Of those who supposedly filmed the first hit (on the North Tower) how many camermen are today available to answer questions on their footage ? None. Missing are, the brothers Naudet and, of course, the Czech construction worker. We have, in fact, not a single cameraman or photographer who, today, is willing to face criticism of his work that day.

If you mean they avoid contact with lunatic fringes, who could blame them?

Indubitably wrote:
The situation does not improve with the footage/stills of the South Tower. Once again, huge discrepancies are found in this material. Once again no cameraman or photographer is available to face criticism.

Claiming 'discrepancies' with no examples or proof whatsoever is your stock in trade

Indubitably wrote:
Not a single media channel (broadcaster of 'plane footage' on 9/11) is available for public criticism.

On what grounds are you claiming that?

Indubitably wrote:
Not a single eyewitness to planes is today publicly available.

See above re: lunatic fringes.

Indubitably wrote:
Not a single evidence has been produced in over 6 years that the plane parts at the WTC are from the Twin Towers 'planes'.

We know, but that has nothing to do with no planes actually being there, only that identifying them would be awkward for the plotters

Indubitably wrote:
None of the above is wrong.

We'll let the readers decide how true that statement is.

Indubitably wrote:
And, in recent times, we have had clear examples of media fakery being shown

I'm glad you've finally got to media fakery. Please address these outstanding issues.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Lets say they did: what Insurance company is going to publically go against the "recieved wisdom" of the 9/11 commission?

One being asked to pay out millions of dollars?

I am a bit lost as to what this has to do with the 9/11 commission?

My experience of insurance companies tells me they'd do anything to avoid writing a cheque. If you were the owner of an insurance company who established that you were being asked to pay out on a false claim, you'd do what exactly?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
John White wrote:

One being asked to pay out millions of dollars?

I am a bit lost as to what this has to do with the 9/11 commission?

My experience of insurance companies tells me they'd do anything to avoid writing a cheque. If you were the owner of an insurance company who established that you were being asked to pay out on a false claim, you'd do what exactly?

Highly speculative I know, but US insurance company AIG is not exactly uninvolved either in the events of 911 or links to its principle players.
I believe too it was the European re-insurers - not the Americans - who contested the Silverstein payout.

"Maurice "Hank" Greenburg - The CEO of AIG insurance, manager of the third largest capital investment pool in the world, was floated as a possible CIA Director in 1995. FTW exposed Greenberg's and AIG's long connection to CIA drug trafficking and covert operations in a two-part series that was interrupted just prior to the attacks of September 11. AIG's stock has bounced back remarkably well since the attacks. To read that story, please go to"
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ciadrugs/part_2.html

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: