FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

killtown's NPT FREE SPEECH VERBOTEN zone
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: killtown's NPT FREE SPEECH VERBOTEN zone Reply with quote

prole art threat AKA killtown's left bollock wrote:
Hey Killtown!

Ian Neal has offered NPT evidence to be demonstrated in it's own little yard within the 9/11 British Truth forum which will not permit any responses fron dirty critics/shills like Chek, Gruts and John C*ntflaps White. You MUST take him up on this offer.

This way we can simultaneously demonstrate NPT AND rub those f*cking aforementioned shills noses in it.

Whaddya say, Champ?

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1795&hl=

Ian - you have made this offer to killtown on more than one occasion, ie that you're willing to set up an area on the board where "[killtown's] critics would not be allowed to post, to allow [killown] room to present [his] case/evidence to the world without their distraction."

could you please explain how giving killtown his own little playpen on this forum would actually work in practice?

and if he's going to be protected from posters who disagree with him, can the rest of us also be spared from having to endure his never-ending infantile behaviour - like spamming the forum with this sort of utter drivel, ad nauseam?

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11779

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11781

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11780

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11778

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11782

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11797

and that's just a sample of this week's temper tantrums....

you have stated that your moderation policy is to treat everybody equally regardless of their beliefs. but giving in to never-ending demands made repeatedly over many months by killtown and his various hangers-on to get rid of posters and moderators who disagree with him in this unprecedented manner, would seem to be the complete opposite of that. so I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be grateful for some clarification.

who is going to make the decisions about which posters would be banned from your proposed "NPT free speech verboten" zone? will you do that or are you going to leave it to killtown? and on what basis would such decisions be made?

for example, are you seriously saying that a poster like prole art bollock, who has been banned from the forum any number of times and whose contributions consist almost entirely of pointless abusive garbage (one of many examples above) would be allowed to post there - but other posters who actually do have something meaningful to say and have never broken the forum's rules would not?

and would he be free, for example, to continue posting this kind of nonsense....

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11789

....after you've taken away the right of reply from the people he's slandering?

one of the best things about this site is the fact that open debate about every aspect of 9/11 has always been possible without censorship. obviously this can lead to heated debates, but that should't be a problem as long as posters respect the forum's rules.

but it looks like you're going to ruin that by allowing people whose theories and evidence cannot survive in open debate (and who tend to be most guilty of not respecting the forum's rules) to post whatever they like in their own "special needs" section where other posters cannot challenge them.

in other words, blatant censorship of free speech.

what's that all about on a truth forum?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this elsewhere, but thought it fitted with your topic also gruts.
Hope you don't mind.

Killtown wrote:
The trolls here keep claiming that I'm complaining around here because people disagree with my theories.

CHALLENGE: Where have I complained at this forum about people disagreeing with any of my theories?

If your reply doesn't include a link to one of my posts here showing me complaining about someone disagreeing with my theories, then you are posting here just to troll.

You really are the most disingenuous kind of dissembler, aren't you Killtown?

Here's the way your methodology works - and allows you to deceive yourself - but only yourself, because the mechanism is so transparent to any half intelligent person.

1. Killtown posts a his 'theory' (however inane) on a public forum.

2. Other members of the forum consider his words.

3. The basis and/or consequences of his theory are questioned.

4. Killtown designates the questioner as a 'troll'.

5. Killtown asks for 'trolls' to be banned.

6. Killtown asks where he has ever asked for anyone to be banned for
disagreeing with his theory.

You've been living too long in the U.S. of Dumbdown if you think you fool anybody Killtown.

God help this forum if it considers appeasement as any kind of solution to that kind of sly thug mentality.

It's them or us.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh, the trolls are getting extremely nervous and are shacking in their boats that Ian might set up a troll-free section where the trolls won't be able to post their person attack and slander anymore!

Laughing

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before the creation of critics corner, supporters of the OCT were intervening on every thread and the 'debate' became an endless and v tedious 'tennis match' with lots of heat and very little light. I didn't want to censor OCT supporters. On occasion they made sound, evidence based contributions, but at the same time I didn't want to see the whole forum dominated by the antics of the more agressive critics and hence the creation of critics corner. If you want to engage with OCT supporters you can, but just in one area.

Unfortunately a similar situation has arisen the 9/11 controversies section.

So I'm floating a similar idea as a possible solution to these endless circular arguments on 'controversial theories'. I would see it working in a similar way to the current critics corner. A space on the forum where advocates of NPT, TvF and DEW hypotheses are free to present their beliefs and in which their critics would be politely requested not to post. It would be effectively be a sub-section of the '9/11 controversies' section. I guess it would be open to supporters of these theories and the agnostic.

At the same time I would not want to prevent critics of these theories from continuing to challenge them. They would continue to do so in the open area of '9/11 controversies but just not in this 'researchers and agnostics only' area. The difference with critics corner is that 'researchers' would be free to post in all areas whereas OCT supporters are only allowed to post in critics corner.

That said (and as I explain on the future of the forum thread) I want to focus on the British campaign and reduce my involvement in the forum's moderation. The probable solution to this will be to hand over moderation (but not the overall ownership/administration) to others for a probationary period (more on this in due course). And so now may not be the best time for me to be proposing radical changes if I won't be involved in their implementation.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian, there is only one special section for you to set up that would take you 5 minutes and would solve 99% of your problems here.

Create a "Sandbox" (or whatever you want to call it) like we have over at http://forum.911movement.org (you need to be logged in to see it). Throw people in there who don't know how to debate like mature people (i.e. the trolls).

There, problem solved.

What do you say?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Ian, there is only one special section for you to set up that would take you 5 minutes and would solve 99% of your problems here.

Create a "Sandbox" (or whatever you want to call it) like we have over at http://forum.911movement.org (you need to be logged in to see it). Throw people in there who don't know how to debate like mature people (i.e. the trolls).

There, problem solved.

What do you say?

And what exactly is your definition of a 'troll' Killtown?

That is something you have studiously avoided clarifying for months now, but would seem rather germaine.

Any observer would conclude from your behaviour it is someone who questions your often inane theories.

It's them or us.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh, the trolls are getting scared! Their days of trolling are numbered!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Uh oh, the trolls are getting scared! Their days of trolling are numbered!

Scared of you?

You've got to be kidding.

But I do fear for this forum if characters like you are given free reign and permitted to promote crude lies such as September Clueless.

At least at present it is open for everybody to see that you can't defend the indefensible.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So I'm floating a similar idea as a possible solution to these endless circular arguments on 'controversial theories'. I would see it working in a similar way to the current critics corner. A space on the forum where advocates of NPT, TvF and DEW hypotheses are free to present their beliefs and in which their critics would be politely requested not to post. It would be effectively be a sub-section of the '9/11 controversies' section. I guess it would be open to supporters of these theories and the agnostic.

Though Critics Corner already existed before I joined this forum, as I understand it it was created as a reaction to critics spamming the entire forum. Although it is currently relatively quiet it was, however, previously a war zone; nobody has been prevented from challenging the critics whenever they so choose. So in this sense, I would suggest the analogy is imprecise.
As it is, anyone not explicitly a critic of the need for a new investigation into 911 is free to attack any theory they choose wherever they choose. . What is being proposed is a section that essentially protects one theory. This would create a situation where a poster would be free to attack theories based on e.g. Steven Jones anywhere on the board, but youtube mashups will have their own protected zone. This will essentially serve to give NPT a 'protection' no other viewpoint has.

This essentially elevates NPT to special status (which to the casual observer may be interpreted as an endorsement) no other viewpoint shares, despite the fact Killtown already has an NPT focussed forum to call his own and matter how much we are assured it is his last territorial claim in Western Europe.

It's amazing what you can get if you stamp your feet often enough.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and no matter...

Can't edit post (?)

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
I'm floating a similar idea as a possible solution to these endless circular arguments on 'controversial theories'. I would see it working in a similar way to the current critics corner. A space on the forum where advocates of NPT, TvF and DEW hypotheses are free to present their beliefs and in which their critics would be politely requested not to post. It would be effectively be a sub-section of the '9/11 controversies' section. I guess it would be open to supporters of these theories and the agnostic.

so you claim it would be "similar" to critics' corner while demonstrateing that it would in fact be totally different.

c'mon ian - why did you think of this idea for a no free speech zone for npt?

and why did you specifically promise killtown that posters he didn't approve of would not be allowed to post there?

was it a random, spontaneous thought that suddenly appeared in your head out of nowhere? or perhaps the cumulative result of being bombarded day after day, week after week and month after month with incessant whining from killtown and his minions calling for the heads of moderators and posters who they don't like?

there is no justification for applying double standards on this forum - so that npt posters would have their own area to post whatever they want and other posters would not be able to respond - while at the same time the same npt posters would still be free to post wherever they like.

having one rule for them and another rule for everybody else is totally wrong and makes a mockery of the whole forum.

and why are killtown & co so scared of free speech? if they're really interested in the truth then why are they so keen to censor what other people can say? if the npt theories and evidence have any credibility they should be able to survive in open debate and shouldn't need their own "special needs" section where other posters cannot challenge them.

and let's have some specifics:

who is going to make the decisions about which posters would be banned from this "NPT free speech verboten" zone? will you do that or are you going to leave it to killtown?

and on what basis would such decisions be made?

did you actually read the posts I quoted and linked to above? do you seriously believe that posters like killtown and his left bollock won't abuse the privileges you're planning to give them?

creating a "no free speech" area really is blatant censorship to appease a vocal minority who want to be beyond criticism, so please don't compromise the credibility of this forum (or your own) by caving in to their bullying tactics. gving in won't appease them anyway - it'll only encourage them to keep bombarding you with new demands....
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a typical example of the kind of nonsense that killtown and posters he approves of will be allowed to post in killtown's korner, while other posters who have never broken the forum's rules but he doesn't approve of will not be allowed to respond.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11822

please explain your rationale for thinking that this is a good idea.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still think the option of having an area or few disignated threads that are flagged up as exclusively for NPT/DEW theory advoactes would address some of the concerns of Killtown et al and would be practical. Months ago when some researchers led by veronica challenged Steven Jones I made a similar offer. But given what I say below I'm not going to introduce this proposal.

ian neal wrote:
That said (and as I explain on the future of the forum thread) I want to focus on the British campaign and reduce my involvement in the forum's moderation. The probable solution to this will be to hand over moderation (but not the overall ownership/administration) to others for a probationary period (more on this in due course). And so now may not be the best time for me to be proposing radical changes if I won't be involved in their implementation.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian, if I may add, the only concerns that No Planers have are that their speculations don't stand up to examination by most rational people and the more informed.

For all the claims to the contrary, their theories are NOT shouted down, they are simply asked to make their speculations stand up to simple logic and reason.

That's the part they don't like.

What is the point - apart from propgandising - of posting on a public forum if that public are not given a right to reply?

This isn't an NPT club for the bewildered - we as a community are meant to be investigating, in our various ways, the truth behind 911 and its subsequent consequences.

That should be our focus, not appeasing special interest groups who can be shown to have zero respect for this forum, yet nevertheless see it, for whatever reason, as an asset to their own agenda.

It's them or us.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did my troll remedy proposal thread get moved and LOCKED in the Dustbin, but the ridiculing thread against me started by a troll was not?

Double standards?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: killtown's NPT FREE SPEECH VERBOTEN zone Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
in other words, blatant censorship of free speech.

what's that all about on a truth forum?

Looks like you were bang on gruts.

Notice how Gruppenkommadant Slick is engaging with the topic (in his own fact free ... er ... manner).
Then notice what happens when Der Fuhrer arrives.

What is it they say about giving little people a little power?

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1840&st=15

It's them or us.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this says it all -

Killtown and bollockboy's idea of "freedom of speech" is the silencing of all those who disagree with them.

Let them have their play pen - put a sticky post on it explaining that killtown et all would not stop attacking the forum unless there was an area in which no one was allowed to disagree with them and leave them to fester there amonst themselves.

It says everything about them that needs to be said - and they themselves asked for it.

Of course then, they would have to accept all the articulate dismantling of their "research" everywhere else on the forum, should they chose to stray from their quaranteen and continue to infect the rest of the forum with their spoilt prattling.

Peace and Truth
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm of the opinion that submitting to bullying or prolonged and persistent whining is never a good course of action, Stefan.

What is all too obvious from the Killtownia forum is that they have absolutely zero respect for anyone outside of their gulag.

But the question remains - why does Killtown want unchallengeable access here so badly?
Anybody interested in Killtownism can quite easily click a link to his site to
get the info directly from the horse's arse.
Or is it mouth?
I can never remember.

One thing's already been proved for certain - Killtown doesn't do debate, and he doesn't stop his site continuing to promote discredited nonsense like September Clues.

So why?

It's them or us.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek,
I agree that you shouldn't give into bullying - but sometimes the worst punishment you can dole out to someone is to give them what they wish for.

Let them bury themselves with their own arrogance.

By setting up themselves a little incestual quaranteen where only they can post they remove the right to act indignant about anything that goes on elsewhere in the forum.

Eventually their little section will dry up with no one else posting or looking at it, and they'll crawl back to the other boards, but this time how are they going to claim that they're being oppressed - given all of their "demands" have been met and they have their own dead end back water?

They'll have to submit their theories to interogation, and once again they will be torn to pieces - but how are they going to spin it in anyway other than the product of their own inadequecy?

No Ian Neal to blame for everything - he gave them their own forum...

Peace and Truth
my left bollock
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a bogus site

For real truth go to

http://forum.911movement.org/
my left bollock
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a bogus site

For real truth go to

http://forum.911movement.org/
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above is what we'd be capitulating to Stefan.

It's them or us.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
I think this says it all -

Killtown and bollockboy's idea of "freedom of speech" is the silencing of all those who disagree with them.

Liar. But that's what trolls do.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown -

Oh I'm a troll now?

What definition are you using.

By the way:

Quote:
Ian Neal has offered NPT evidence to be demonstrated in it's own little yard within the 9/11 British Truth forum which will not permit any responses fron dirty critics/shills like Chek, Gruts and John C*ntflaps White. You MUST take him up on this offer.

This is what I was refering from - an area your clan have requested where no one who disagrees with you will be allowed to post.

That is what you continually whine to Ian about isn't it? Him "allowing" people to argue against your theories?

Peace and Truth
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
That is what you continually whine to Ian about isn't it? Him "allowing" people to argue against your theories?

No troll, you're WAY behind. Stop making yourself look ignorant.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown,
You do it every day - you just hide it behind complaining about these people being trolls which you refuse to give a clear explanation of which could not be used to classify everyone on this forum, including your cult.

"It's just a coincidence the people I complain about disagree with me - I'm complaining about them because they're [b]trolls[/d] you see - I just care about this forum."

Strangley everytime anyone disagrees with you in anyway they suddenly become a "troll".

Why don't you just drop the bs and admit what you whine to Ian about is that people dare not to believe what you espouse?

Peace and Truth
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here troll, a challenge for you:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11797

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just answered you question Killtown -

You claim to be controlling about "trolls" not being banned from the forum.

You refuse to give any coherent explanation for what your criteria for a troll is.

It turns out though, anyone who speaks against you is instantly a troll:

Ergo your criteria for someone being a troll is that they disagree with you - and everyday you complain to Ian that he doesn't silence trolls.

IOW - you demand all those who question you be silenced.

Peace and Truth
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what do you want me to do Killtown? Place those you define as trolls in a sandpit it appears. What is their crime? Principally attacking NPTs and sept clues. Occasionally they are mildly abusive but no more so than yourself. It does appear what you are arguing for would result in the silencing or atleast marginalising those who are criticising you.

I hope you are unhappy to have your forum associated with the antics of MLB

Now I have answered your concerns and questions and responded to your proposal. You may not like the answers or my approach. You may conclude that I'm a shill, but I know I'm not. Unless you have something new to say, may I ask you to stop criticising my moderation of the forum otherwise I will ask you to only post in critics corner.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Why did my troll remedy proposal thread get moved and LOCKED in the Dustbin, but the ridiculing thread against me started by a troll was not?

Double standards?

I explained the reason. I'm tired of having this discussed over numerous threads when only one is needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: