FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Next Attack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TruthKey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: The Next Attack Reply with quote

I've been compiling some information on the next attack, and now I am almost postive it will be at the world cup 2006. Please take a look and give me your thoughts-

http://z7.invisionfree.com/911_Truth_Students/index.php?showforum=7

should ever be forgot.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, shouldn't you be doing your homework?

Very Happy

just kidding!

Here is an alternative. The US could blow up one of their own ships in the Gulf.

I am re-reading the "Northwoods" document (dated 1962) and the Joint Chief of Staff suggest "we could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba" or "we could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident in the vicinity of Havana...".
TruthKey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
Hey, shouldn't you be doing your homework?

Very Happy

just kidding!

Here is an alternative. The US could blow up one of their own ships in the Gulf.

I am re-reading the "Northwoods" document (dated 1962) and the Joint Chief of Staff suggest "we could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba" or "we could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident in the vicinity of Havana...".

Hahahahahaha.

But seriously.

I think that if they can they will stage an attack at the world cup. More people and more cultures enraged and saddened. And what will the already enraged football hooligans think? Whatever happens, there undoubtedly will be unbridled chaos. And as we all know the NWO loves chaos, so they can bring order to it.

should ever be forgot.
Ben
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever's behind this new forum deserves a lot of credit. The only thing I would point out, in a faintly patronising way, is the correct spelling of revolution. Wink

Seriously, a great contribution to the cause and I hope you can get as many of your fellow students and friends involved.

Ben
TruthKey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben wrote:
Whoever's behind this new forum deserves a lot of credit. The only thing I would point out, in a faintly patronising way, is the correct spelling of revolution. Wink

Seriously, a great contribution to the cause and I hope you can get as many of your fellow students and friends involved.

Ben

Well, the forum was created between me and two other people.

Me: The idea, most of the posts, the marketing and deciding what categories and boards to put on it

Other guy: Technicalities, changing forums, moving threads, (everything I can't do)

Other dude: Banner, skin, and notifying me that he was suspicious about my spelling of "revoloution"...

I'll get the spelling changed, it's one word I can't spell, I'll ask "other dude" if he can re do it. Anyway, thanks for the praise, and I'm holding a screening at my school for students soon so I hope to get some of them involved and on the forum.

should ever be forgot.
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don`t know how relevent this could be.

Just seen this on AFP web site ticker but can`t find a link to the report.

"China-US-attacks
BEIJING, June 9, 2006 (AFP) - 10:58
US embassy issues China "terrorism" warning"

http://www.afp.com/english/home/

Have not as yet seen any news report anywhere else.

* (Note. This is a rolling ticker so headline may not be there) 2.38pm 9/6/6
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found a link to the story.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-06/09/content_613418.htm

Geoff.

Just to Add: 2:50 am 10th June,

Found this in Washington Post:

http://www.washtimes.com/world/20060604-103052-2402r.htm

Quote:

MOSCOW -- An obscure regional security group will consider admitting
Iran as a member at a summit this month, accelerating its transformation
into a political and military bloc with the potential to challenge U.S.
interests.
U.S. analysts think Russia and China already are using the Shanghai
Cooperation Organization (SCO) -- which links the two with four Central
Asian neighbors -- to try to squeeze the United States out of the region.
SCO foreign ministers said at an earlier meeting that consideration
is being given to extending membership to four countries with observer
status -- Iran, Pakistan, India and Mongolia. Iranian President Mahmoud
Ahmadinejad is expected to attend the summit on June 15 in Shanghai
Expansion of the organization into Iran and other countries could
make it "an enormous power," said David Wall, a professor at the
University of Cambridge's East Asia Institute.
"An expanded SCO would control a large part of the world's oil and
gas reserves and nuclear arsenal. It would essentially be an OPEC with
bombs," he said, referring to the Organization of the Petroleum
Exporting Countries...........

Last edited by GEFBASS on Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

World Cup Terror Warning: Mossad False Flag Alert? (continued)
by FINANCIAL OUTRAGE.ORG

There is substantial evidence on the Internet that the Chicago Grand Jury bombing was stopped, but Egypt did happen at 22.07 GMT on 22nd July 2005.

I had previously received 5 threatening phone calls and on 29 July 2005 I was offered (recorded) £50,000 a year to "stop writing to people to tell them what we’re up to" & "you’re one of the few who know"
Link: http://www.financialoutrage.org.uk/thameslink_database.htm

I also previously gave 650 major UK Journalists, all media Editors and 112 London Fire Stations an advance alert of a probable Staged ‘False Flag’ Atrocity on either 5th or 11th November 2005, with the main target being the Parliament Building in London.

London did not happen or was stopped because of the advance publicity, but Jordan did happen on 9th November 2005.

I have given no other previous alerts. I now give a formal advance alert of a probable Staged ‘False Flag’ Atrocity on or around 5th June, 2006 with the main probable targets being the World Cup or secondly the Sears Tower, Chicago, Zip Code 60606, which has far too many references to 666 detailed on the Internet to list here.

Israel Warns of World Cup Terror - Saudi newspaper says Israel warned US, European intelligence service of possible attempts by Hizbullah cells to carry out attacks during upcoming soccer tournament in Germany in bid to prove to international community that Tehran is capable of retaliation if attacked.
Link: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3255447,00.html

International Stock Exchanges & US Dollar Falling Apart - With the International Stock Exchanges and the US dollar falling apart over recent weeks, due to Iran and Russia oil exchanges coming on.

This means that the ‘hidden hand’ - bent private international bankers, who own most of the Western Governments ‘by illegal money creation' & control their people by ‘massive & fraudulent tax overcharging' & ‘fear of a terrorist bogeyman organisation that does not even exist’, have to do something dramatic soon to continue with their New World Order agenda of stealing all the World’s energy resources.
Link: www.thetruthseeker.co.uk for various recent news links on this subject.

To give the 'hidden hand', the huge sway in public opinion required to immediately invade Iran, the Staged ‘False Flag Atrocity’ target would surely have to be the England or USA team.

That is why: FIFA has (previously) cancelled the opening gala for the 2006 World Cup finals in Germany. The gala, was going to replace the usual opening ceremony, on 7 June in Berlin's Olympic Stadium - two days before the tournament begins.

It was cancelled in January, 2006. They realised that they cannot have a World Cup Gala 2 days after a major World atrocity - it’s too soon, but with the opening match not being until 9 June, that gives them more time to say "The World Cup Goes On" and whilst the people of the World are distracted with the football they will invade Iran, steal their oil & gas and massacre their innocent civilians - men, women & children - with illegal chemical weapons.
Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/4609926.stm

Note: This has to be taken seriously as similar warnings from Israel appeared on the Internet prior to both the Staged ‘False Flag’ Atrocities at New York 9/11 and London 7/7 - there are now many films available with overwhelming factual evidence which totally destroys the official version of these atrocities.
Film: 911 Loose Change - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848
Film: 77 Release 6 - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3770877779111334563&q=london+ 77

As a serious precaution please ensure that no footballer is anywhere near Germany between the 4th and 8th June 2006, and certainly not flying. Please ensure that Chicago is evacuated during that same period.

James Stewart - 30th May, 2006 - www.financialoutrage.org.uk

PS- Ignore the mainstream media - they own 70% of them too! Funded by massive illegal tax overcharging. Income tax, NI, Council tax, petrol tax, cigarette tax, road tax, alcohol tax, stamp duty, capital gains tax, speed camera fines (tax), parking fines (tax), death duty, water tax, pension fraud (tax), etc = around 80p in every £1 - they steal your money and invest it in the Stock Exchange & appoint their corrupt Chairmen.

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED
http://www.financialoutrage.org

www.infowars.com
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it would cause absolute outrage, but what would the corporate cost be ?

Just a thought but don`t you think they want us to keep our eye on the ball so to speak.

Geoff.

Have also added some more info on an earlier post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: