FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Elite are selling me nonsense

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: The Elite are selling me nonsense Reply with quote

I'm a politics student and recently had this forwarded to me:
Quote:

Hello,

I am writing from The World Today magazine at Chatham House - The Royal
Institute of International Affairs
. We are keen to make the magazine known to
students seeking to gain an 'extra edge' in their knowledge and understanding
of international politics, and I would be grateful if you could forward this
information on to your students.

The World Today is a leading current affairs magazine read in over 90
countries. Its format is ideal for students of international politics, as it
features interesting, up-to-date analytical articles and commentary from a
wide-ranging authorship - from journalists and academics to politicians and
business leaders. This diversity provides unique insights and viewpoints on
the most pressing issues of our time; invaluable for students seeking to
broaden their ideas base.

Our current issue is available to download online free of charge from our
To access a decade of archived editions and receive print copies of the
magazine, students can subscribe at a discounted rate of £28 per year. All
subscription information is available online.

Many Thanks

Serena Stone

Chatham House | 10 St James's Square | London | SW1Y 4LE | UK

tel: +44 (0)20 7957 5700
fax: +44 (0)20 7957 5710

www.theworldtoday.org

It was just yesterday that I was researching Prof. Carroll Quigleys exposé to the elite. In his book "Tragedy and Hope", Quigley shows who the real players are- the Council on Foreign Relations in the US and it's sister "lobby/think tank" the Royal Institute for Royal Affairs in the UK.

Besides pure disgust, I really don't know how to react to this.

For more info on the RIFIA, and for excerpts of the book referenced, please visit:

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/shadow/tragedyandhope.htm

Confused
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no expert on the inner workings of RIIA / Chatham House (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatham_House) but through work I have had reason to attend some of their public meetings and I'm familiar with their public face. Certainly on face value the organisation is what it says it is. A think tank, a forum.

Sure, a very well connected one that rarely moves beyond the concensus positions spouted by this country's political elite, never asking the truly awkward questions. In this it is very similar to many other think tanks / institutes. Its staff and interns in my experience also mirror this concensus group think that assumes 'western democracies' are the pinnacle of civilisation but then unless you are a studying under a particularly maveric lecturer (a dying breed) I bet you will find such a concensus group think mentality within your own politics school/university.

So my question to no one in particular is what evidence / dirt really exists on RIIA to give them them their reputation in conspiracy circles
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I would react by downloading the magazine every month and reading it cover to cover.

Ian, I don't have any detail on the RIIA other than it's origins as I need to finish Quigleys other, much shorter book 'The Anglo American Establishment.'

It was formed in response to the faliure of the League Of Nations and is the amalgamation of the Rhodes Society (whatever name you call it by, there are many) and the Milner Group. Both of these groups were concerned with the extending of the British Empire into a world government.

I once heard that the massacre of the retreating Iraqi army in Gulf War I was under the orders of the RIIA though the source was John Coleman via David Icke so it's probably not true.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

So my question to no one in particular is what evidence / dirt really exists on RIIA to give them them their reputation in conspiracy circles

Well according to Quigley:

"At the end of the war of 1914, it became clear that the organization of this [Roundtable] system had to be greatly extended. Once again the task was entrusted to Lionel Curtis who established, in England and each dominion, a front organization to the existing local Round Table Group.

This front organization, called the Royal Institute of International Affairs, had as its nucleus in each area the existing submerged Round Table Group. In New York it was known as the Council on Foreign Relations and was a front for J.P. Morgan and Company in association with the very small American Round Table Group".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: