FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

were we fooled again?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: were we fooled again? Reply with quote

I think this "analysis" of the south tower strike by Andrew Johnson deserves a special mention because IMHO it's almost beyond stupid. but maybe it's just me. take a look and see what you think....

Link

mystery #1 - "the plane hits the front but the biggest explosion comes out of the side"

ok let's think this through....

the plane hits - its fuel tanks rupture - a huge quantity of jetfuel exits the fuel tanks at impact speed and most of it continues through the building in the same direction (along with miscellaneous debris), before crashing through the windows of the adjacent and opposite sides of the wtc - then we see the fireballs.

if you use common sense, it's exactly what you'd expect.

incidentally, this kind of disproves the "missile" theory.

unlike planes, missiles are designed to explode on impact, so if a missile hit the tower you'd expect a big explosion at the impact point. somehow I don't think a missile would crash through the external facade of the wtc without exploding, then somehow divide into 2 and then expolde out of the adjacent and opposite sides of the building.

and if it wasn't a missile or a plane then how on earth was the impact damage created? not to mention the special effects required to fake the exit of thousands of gallons of jetfuel plus debris through the adjacent and opposite sides of the tower - and the fireballs.

and how were the materials required to do this stored on several occupied flooors of the wtc?

mystery #2 - "the delayed fireball"

I'll say it again....

the plane hits - its fuel tanks rupture - a huge quantity of jetfuel exits the fuel tanks at impact speed and most of it continues through the building in the same direction (along with miscellaneous debris), before crashing through the windows of the adjacent and opposite sides of the wtc - then we see the fireballs.

first of all, andrew's 8 slow-mo frames prior to the explosion represent a fraction of a second in real time. secondly, we can't see inside the building while the above is happening so we only see the fireballs when they emerge.

if you use common sense, this very slight delay is exactly what you'd expect.

but in order to make some sort of "point" andrew contrasts what happens when the plane hits the tower with the following 2 scenarios....

1. he shows a clip of a different plane travelling at a much slower speed and hitting a power line, the sparks from which ignite the plane's fuel prior to the plane crashing into the ground.

2. he shows a video of somebody setting fire to a petrol bomb and throwing it down some stairs.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove to anybody with a modicum of common sense, but I must admit that it did make me laugh! jetfuel is not the same as petrol anyway (it's less flammable for a start)....

mystery #3 - why do no planers insist on turning the moment that hundreds of people are dying into a seemingly endless production line of crappy music videos? finding the right musical soundtrack for their highly repetitive youtube offerings seems to be a very important aspect of NPT "research". does watching hundreds of people die over and over again seem somehow "cool" when there's some ambient techno, nu metal or even a golden oldie from the Who tinkling away in the background? it really is asinine....

comments anyone?
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: were we fooled again? Reply with quote

gruts wrote:

unlike planes, missiles are designed to explode on impact, so if a missile hit the tower you'd expect a big explosion at the impact point. somehow I don't think a missile would crash through the external facade of the wtc without exploding, then somehow divide into 2 and then expolde out of the adjacent and opposite sides of the building.

My mate works at the MOD and spent two years 2002/3 building bunker busting missiles designed exactly for the purpose of not exploding on impact.

Ment : The mind
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: were we fooled again? Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
gruts wrote:

My mate works at the MOD and spent two years 2002/3 building bunker busting missiles designed exactly for the purpose of not exploding on impact.

Well what would happen if a bunker buster hit the WTC?

My issue with this particular theory of andrews is (to the best of my knowledge) he's never provided calculations to show what time would elapse in the event of a non-delayed fireball to demonstrate there is a credible case for the delayed fireball claim. As gruts points out, 8 frames of footage is @ one third of a second: not a very long length of time!

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts asked for comments and I gave one. From what I could gather they were designing missiles that could penetrate just about anything with shaped charges and explode in any direction you like, specially designed for whatever specific purpose you want.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
gruts asked for comments and I gave one

Fairy nuff. Me too

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: were we fooled again? Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
gruts wrote:

What your mate was working on were expressly designed to convert their special launch profile into kinetic energy to enable them to burrow into metres thick reinforced concrete and/or rock before exploding, by means of very high quality steel shaped casings, coupled with a timed detonation.

They really aren't relevant in penetrating two layers in a thin steel box column and a sheet of plasterboard, then encountering free space, despite your citing approx third of a second delay as indicating any similarity.

It's them or us.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point is that not all missiles explode on impact.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:

That may be so, but then neither are airliners missiles and so aren't designed to explode at all. There is after all nothing in the forward fuselage area that could explode.

Although, technically the South Tower impact wasn't even an explosion at all, but a deflagration which ignited over seconds when the mass of the fuel had, as they say, left the building.

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts highlights something important here and something i hope all in the 9/11 community is taking notice of.

it is'nt the NPT theory that is the problem, it is the reluctence by researchers to get facts correct before accusing and pointing fingers, then when people point out the errors they are accused of shill, troll and being a gatekeeper to the truth and are ignored, and then certain researchers continue to promote the theory using examples that are misleading, and whilst fully knowing about the errors in their information as it has been pointed out on numerous occassions.

it aint about people thinking they know it all or being on a ego trip or about thinking the theory is not possible or that people are closeminded.

it is about people proving it in a honest way rather than misleading people to believe something with poor examples and wrong facts.

it puzzles me and concerns me some in the 9/11 community defend such misleading evidence simply because it is something promoting what they believe.

all evidence if wrong regardless of what theory it promotes should be pointed out and not defended or accepted.

i hope some of you realise how hypocritical it would look, the 9/11 truth movement demand the truth about this or that whilst giving an headquarters to disinfo wrong facts and in some cases lies(yes lies because errors have been pointed out yet people still promote them even though it is clearly wrong).

and the errors are not even difficult to spot.

in that case who are we to ask for the truth when we justify lies and distortions ourselves?

if researchers had the honesty to admit when they got something wrong or had a very poor example and took it out of their evidence, i don't think anyone would have a problem at all regardless of if they believed NPT etc or not.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:

fair enough - but your point doesn't really explain anything does it?

and if a missile could crash through the external facade of the wtc without immediately exploding, then why couldn't a plane?

and how could a missile account for the plane shaped holes, other impact damage, fireballs etc?

your point is also irrelevent with respect to the evidence presented in andrew's video. do you have any comments that are relevant or were you just sticking your tongue out?
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never heard of bunker busting missiles.

Heard of bunker busting bombs though and the distintion is more than semantics, as the majority of the bunker busting is done with the aid of gravity. I'm out of touch with the technology today, but I know the early models had a modular design based on one module per floor. E.G. if you knew your target was 8 floors down, you would load your ordance with that many modules, one for each floor.

You could concievably retro fit a Durandel but this would most probably have been done by an independant defence contractor who'd want to sell the info on by now.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for the info.

btw I'm no longer surprised that people who promote the idea that no planes hit the wtc towers avoid threads like this one - other than to try and derail them - but I think that does actually tell us something....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: