FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WAC UK. "Truthers question Ex MI6 boss".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: WAC UK. "Truthers question Ex MI6 boss". Reply with quote

I am not always a great supporter of We Are Change UK as some of you may know. But the raid on Sir Richard Dearlove head of MI6 from 1999 - 2004 at a conference was very good indeed. That is the kind of action needed to expose these criminals. Well done guys. Keep it up.

I include here the statement from "Youtube".

Sir Richard Dearlove head of MI6 from 1999 - 2004 Confronted by We Are Change Uk and MI5 Whistleblower Annie Machon at a talk entitled, Can Journalists be trusted with public security? In a leaked Downing Street memo Sir Dearlove is quoted as saying that, "the facts and intelligence are being fixed (by the US) around the policy
(of invadiing Iraq)" subsequent to his prior trip to Washington. Is this an instance in which journalists have jeopardised public security? since the contents of the memo were perhaps not what the government would have wanted made public, or does the fact that the majority of people
are unaware of this memo illustrate that there is a comfortable relationship of subservience between the media and the establishment?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gk9sABtJxM

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock

Last edited by David WJ Sherlock on Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Well Done WAC UK Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:

http://www.myspace.com/thee...

http://www.wearec...
http://www.myspace.com/theelephantint...

the links are:

http://www.myspace.com/theelephantintheroom

http://www.wearechange.org.uk

and here's the video:

Link

Leslie deHoog
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: we are change Reply with quote

Excellant work from all involved.Well done for your courage and persistance.How surprising that he wasn't prepared to answer any of your questions.He was so embarrassed that he could not look you in the eye let alone respond.
Interesting that he thinks Bilderberg is similar to the meeting you were at.He said the difference was there were no members of the public.That just about says it all.If it wasn't for those pesky members of the public.....
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great work lads, this was totally the best
i will post the video around my links because it deserves to be watched

one comment though did you hear 'dearlove' say he thinks the WMDs were moved into Syria?
What a total * he showed himself up to be, Bilderberg scum

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: The worm is turning.... Reply with quote

Brilliant, these criminals must be getting the message now that the people are turning against them and their lies.

Well done fellas and Annie, very well done indeed Smile
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done comrades. Salute The impact would have been even greater if others would come out of their comfort zones and contribute to the campaign.

I attended the Martin Bell lecture at Lancaster University last month (publicised on this site), two 911 truthers in the audience raised three 911 truth related questions. where were the rest?

Reminds me of this article I submitted back in April 2006.

Quote:
9-11 Truth Movement: Time for Action

by Victor Thorn – Wingtv.net

Last weekend, half a million pro-illegal immigration marchers gathered on the streets of Los Angeles to protest new legislation which would supposedly toughen penalties on law-breakers from Mexico and Central/South America (as well as those who hire or aid and abet them). There were also similar events in other cities around the country, including Phoenix, Chicago, and Washington DC.

On a different note, 250-300,000 people surrounded the White House last September 24, 2005. Their purpose: they were opposed to the war in Iraq. We’ve also seen massive displays of outrage in foreign countries, such as those who were appalled by the Mohammed cartoons, or the riots in Mar del Plata, Argentina to coincide with the fourth Summit of the Americas conference.

Yet when it comes to the most traumatic, disastrous terrorist attack in this nation’s history, what kind of public display do we see? Virtually none. Instead, 9-11 truth seekers are still cocooned in their chat rooms arguing about pods, blue-screens, and hologram airliners.

It’s been 4 ½ years! What are we waiting for? We've done enough theorizing because, in essence, we know the jist of what happened on 9-11. Now it’s time for action. What we should be doing is organizing on a massive scale to not only show the world that we don’t believe the government’s heinous lies; but to begin a process where the guilty parties are brought to justice (and their asses are thrown in jail).

And if you don’t think marches and protests are effective, read the following quote from Senator John McCain, who commented on these recent protests and how they are having an impact on pro-illegal immigrant legislation:

“McCain said the turnouts in the hundreds of thousands -- particularly among Hispanics -- at recent rallies in Los Angeles, Chicago and Washington helped galvanize support for the bill.”

In other words, congressmen in DC saw these hundreds of thousands of people, and will now vote in favor of a bill that will allow more lawbreakers into this country.

Yet for some reason, we refuse to get mobilized and do something similar. Why?

Michael Collins Piper recently said it best on his radio show, The Piper Report: “My biggest fear is that 9-11 will become like the JFK assassination where a handful of researchers are still arguing over minutiae forty years later.”

He’s absolutely correct! We have verifiable, scientific proof based on physics and mathematics that the World Trade Center towers were destroyed via controlled demolition. Better yet, 19 Arab cave-dwellers could not have been able to perform such a feat. Plus, this information can be proven in a court of law without any speculation, pie-in-the-sky lunacy, or the use of conspiracy theories.

Yet we’re still discussing pods, blue-screens, and the absurd notion that NO flying aircraft struck the WTC towers. What this phenomenon reminds me of is either:

(1) a form of unbridled insanity which infects an organization and eventually makes it resemble a mental institution, or

(2) deliberate disinformation and/or distraction which prevents any meaningful progress

Wake up. It’s time for action! We need to get off our asses and DO something rather than remain huddled behind computer monitors. If all the other above-mentioned groups can come together as one and protest, why the hell can’t we? When you think about it, we haven’t even had ONE massive rally yet – not one! Why not? What’s wrong with us, and what is holding us back?

If we can’t unite this September 11th to commemorate the fifth anniversary of 9-11, we should absolutely be ashamed of ourselves. Hell, more people gather for the annual hog-calling contest in Weatherford, Oklahoma than do at Ground Zero in New York City. How can that be? And the worst part is, the government is laughing their asses off about it.

“Look at those idiots arguing about pods and bluescreens. They’re doing exactly what we want them to do – nothing! They could convict us in any court of law on the crux issue – controlled demolition – yet they’re still running around on their wild goose chases like chickens with their heads cut off. And its our plants and agents that are distracting them on all these message boards! What fools!”

I was speaking with a scientiest the other day, and he introduced me to a concept called “Activation Energy,” which is defined as: “The amount of energy that you have to expend to move from one point to another. And if you don’t expend the energy, you can’t move.”

Do you get it? If we want to reach the next level we have to MOVE – expend energy, and get organized. If we don’t, then we’ll stay exactly where we are right now – in little chat rooms and discussion forums, talking about minutiae.

Is that all the 9-11 truth movement wants – to spin our wheels and shadow-box with each other, or will we rise up once-and-for-all and show our outrage in a significant way? If this anniversary comes and goes with no massive show of unity, 9-11 will be officially relegated to the dustbin of history. With the Charlie Sheen appearances on CNN and thousands of people flocking to the Scholars for 9-11 Truth website, we have momentum. Now let’s push forward and refuse to settle for the status quo.
http://wingtv.net/thorn2006/911action.html

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was very good.....really, well done to those involved.

He was frightened and very annoyed.

Made my day, that did.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely brilliant. Well done all.
malcks
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: more please Reply with quote

first class,more of this needed,direct action and make them cringe
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just listening to Dean (who was the one with the camera at the end) on air with Alex Jones. I was quite suprised at his outburst at the end of the video but it needed to be done. Dearlove is a complete criminal and he knows it.

I bet he's never out in public like that again, that's for sure.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he didn't get the easy time he hoped for did he?
But I'm not sure the haranguing technique is going to appeal to anyone except those who already know 9/11 and 7/7 are inside jobs.
That's only necessary if and when they decide they've had enough and want to run off.
Seriously though, I suggest you come equipped with hard facts with sources as concise questions to politely insist they answer them rather than shout unless necessary.
Gareth was doing well with his bit of paper but started going on and on unnecessarily and that just bores and annoys everyone. Come to the point man.

It's important to be reasonable and persistent rather than angry if you want anyone except the already convinced to listen.
Don't peak so early next time Owen Wink

Having said all that Annie asked the two extremely pertinent questions and his evasivenes says it all. So we can assume that the IOPS (Information Operations) section at MI6 has been expanded since Dearlove was in charge then.

And a mini historic victory to have a go at the man for the blood of 1,000,000 plus Iraqis on his hands - or at least the hands of the otherwise faceless institution he was there to represent.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant

Thumbs Up

dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
It's important to be reasonable and persistent rather than angry if you want anyone except the already convinced to listen.
Don't peak so early next time Owen Wink

imho , i agree with Tony, without wishing to detract from the courage and good intention from that displayed.

Its important to try and remain calm, reasonable and persistent in trying to campaign for the aims of the 9/11 truth movement ?

As Alex Jones said the movement will at a certain point be hijacked by agitators to portray the movement as violent anarchist e.tc e.t.c , in much the same way as the G8 peaceful protests when city centres got ransacked by intel. ops.

So lets not make it easy for them ??

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/011107_framing_terro rists.htm

(To date I handed out leaflets around my town, at the railway station, through letterboxes)
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yabba Dabba Doo!! Great Stuff!!
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The view count has been stuck for over three hours. It went up from about 2000 views to 4896 in about 20 minutes and now it's just stopped.

Also, the video is impossible to find if you type in any of the key words, even just "richard dearlove" or "we are change MI6". A few hours ago this wasn't the case.

Youtube is completely compromised!

Last edited by Jack on Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh diddums... wrote:
The view count has been stuck for over three hours. It went up for about 2000 views to 4896 in about 20 minutes and now it's just stopped.

Also, the video is impossible to find if you type in any of the key words, even just "richard dearlove" or "we are change MI6". A few hours ago this wasn't the case.

Youtube is completely compromised!

Can someone re-post it on u-tube under a different heading? Might fox 'em for a little while.

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Just thought I'd mention, "they've" got a file on Reply with quote

Congratualtions, very well done.

Just thought I'd mention, "they've" got a file on you. Laughing
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive and courageous activism. Well done to all.

Yet I hate to add that in general with such actions, I do agree with some of Tony's views. In this instance it was well measured to the responses gained but some of the USA WAC, or John Connor style actions have a negative effect overall. AJ's latest film is all the better for toning it down the delivery a few notches for example.

Great to see him squirm though, what terms of his did he agree to that were violated I wonder? "I preach, the public listen"...."dissenters!"..."What do you mean I cant shoot them?"

A few more Bilderbergs' and perhaps they'll gain that privilege.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Just thought I'd mention, "they've" got a file Reply with quote

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
Congratualtions, very well done.

Just thought I'd mention, "they've" got a file on you. Laughing

And 'we're' building a file on 'them'!!

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best of the we are change videos yet.
Beautiful

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google stats
Quote:
#8 - Most Viewed (Today) - United Kingdom
#1 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - United Kingdom
#9 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics
#47 - Most Viewed (This Week) - United Kingdom
#3 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News & Politics - United Kingdom
#84 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News & Politics
#3 - Top Rated (Today) - United Kingdom
#40 - Top Rated (Today)
#1 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics - United Kingdom
#2 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
#18 - Top Rated (This Week) - United Kingdom
#1 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics - United Kingdom
#29 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics
#6 - Most Discussed (Today) - United Kingdom
#50 - Most Discussed (Today)
#1 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics - United Kingdom
#2 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics
#1 - Top Favorites (Today) - United Kingdom
#27 - Top Favorites (Today)
#1 - Top Favorites (Today) - News & Politics - United Kingdom
#1 - Top Favorites (Today) - News & Politics
#21 - Most Responded (Today) - United Kingdom
#62 - Most Responded (This Week) - United Kingdom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: