FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PepeLapiu, how did I reveal myself as a "complete idiot
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: PepeLapiu, how did I reveal myself as a "complete idiot Reply with quote

Quote:
PepeLapiu Posted: Oct 13 2007

Thanx for the audio link dude! I am listening right now.
That Killtown really revealed himself to be a complete idiot on that show.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=169 27&view=findpost&p=14639633

-------------------------------------------------------------

...here's the link to the audio I was referring to:

Dylan Avery, Killtown debate on TruthorLies Radio
http://truthorlies.org/05-09-07-Hour2.mp3

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=169 27&view=findpost&p=14639652

PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop derailing and diverting the topic and answer the questions which none of your no-planer buddies tried to answer and which you get out of your way to not answer. Here are the questions yet again:

So if there was no planes hitting the towers, how is it that every single video footage available show us a plane hitting the buildings? You can't drive a snowmobile into a shed in cottage country without people seeing it so how is it that we can't find a single video footage that reveals no plane hit the second tower? Surely some people would be on the opposite side of the building and would not see the plane coming in, they would only see the ensuing explosion without the plane. But of all those who were on the proper side, how is it that none of them can tell us that they saw the building explode without a plane going in? How is it that the perpetrators managed to confiscate every conceivable video of the impact and add "digital fakery" to them? How did they manage to make sure that nobody catches the building on video exploding without a plane going in?
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:
Stop derailing and diverting the topic

Speaking of derailing and diverting the topic!

Laughing

PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never the less, aside from you not answering my questions, I will explain what's wrong with you. But in order to do so i will tell you about the 9/11 commission and their methods.

They started with a conclusion, the conclusion that 19 Muslims did it.
Then they proceeded to collect evidence which would support their conclusion. All evidence pointing elsewhere was simply dismissed or not mentioned at all. A simple example of this is the fundings of Al Queada. They said they looked into it and that they could not pinpoint the exact source of their financing and that it doesn't really matter because if they could not get money from one source, they would get it from an other source. In other words, don't follow the money.

Of course, it is well known that Al Queada was financed by the CIA, but they simply claim it's not important where the money came from and avoided mentioning the CIA fundings.

Then there is the airlines inside trading. They addressed that, only they claimed it's of no importance because the investors were not connected to the Al Queada. In other words, if the evidence does not point to Al Queada, they ignore it. But they also were very careful not to reveal who were the investors.

You do the same Killtown, you started with a conclusion: there were no planes. And you try to find evidence to corroborate your conclusion, all other evidence pointing away from your conclusion are deemed fake or not important or you simply ignore it all together. One instance of this is the guy who saw the plane coming from inside the building. That doesn't fit your conclusion so you just claim he lied. You don't need any proof that he lied, you don't need any evidence that he lied, you simply claim that he lied because that fits your stoopit no-planer conclusion.

This is not serious research, this is a very tunnel vision of doing things.

Your claims are simply stoopit Killtown, you are not a member of the truth movement, you are either a liar and a disinfo agent or a very bad researcher.

It is already difficult for us to tell people that bombs were in the buildings, now you want to suggest even more difficult to show, something that will make us all look crazier then we already are: there were no planes. When will you upgrade to the theory that there was no buildings either?

Keep posting anonymously dude, because if I find out where you are I will show you a hologram of a sick disinfo agent hanging off his shower curtain. And that is not a treat, that is a promise. People who speak the truth do not need to speak anonymously.

PepeLapiu a.k.a.
Guy Cotnoir
32 Citadel Meadows Gardens
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1-403-390-7991
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
PepeLapiu wrote:
Stop derailing and diverting the topic

Speaking of derailing and diverting the topic!

Laughing

You come on my thread and ignore the questions so I come on your thread and you still ignore the questions. What needs to be done to have you address the questions I ask? Here are the questions yet again:

So if there was no planes hitting the towers, how is it that every single video footage available show us a plane hitting the buildings? You can't drive a snowmobile into a shed in cottage country without people seeing it so how is it that we can't find a single video footage that reveals no plane hit the second tower? Surely some people would be on the opposite side of the building and would not see the plane coming in, they would only see the ensuing explosion without the plane. But of all those who were on the proper side, how is it that none of them can tell us that they saw the building explode without a plane going in? How is it that the perpetrators managed to confiscate every conceivable video of the impact and add "digital fakery" to them? How did they manage to make sure that nobody catches the building on video exploding without a plane going in?
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:
Your claims are simply stoopit Killtown, you are not a member of the truth movement, you are either a liar and a disinfo agent or a very bad researcher.

It is already difficult for us to tell people that bombs were in the buildings, now you want to suggest even more difficult to show, something that will make us all look crazier then we already are: there were no planes. When will you upgrade to the theory that there was no buildings either?

Keep posting anonymously dude, because if I find out where you are I will show you a hologram of a sick disinfo agent hanging off his shower curtain. And that is not a treat, that is a promise. People who speak the truth do not need to speak anonymously.

PepeLapiu a.k.a.
Guy Cotnoir
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1-403-390-7991

Hey, a death threat! Haven't received one of those in a while.

Last edited by Killtown on Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What needs to be done to have you address the questions I ask? Here are the questions yet again:

PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did they manage to make sure that nobody catches the building on video exploding without a plane going in?
Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:
Of course, it is well known that Al Queada was financed by the CIA, but they simply claim it's not important where the money came from and avoided mentioning the CIA fundings.

PepeLapiu... I see your still out trolling the forums. I wish I could say I missed you.

Tell me Pepe, why would anyone answer your questions considering the way you engage in debate? Answer this Pepe, why are you promoting the official story that 19 Muslum terrorists orchestrated and carried out the attacks, yet packaging it as if you support 9/11 truth?

Quote:

PepeLapiu... you have truly sunk to a new level. You should be ashamed of yourself. How dare you threaten to kill someone. You have truly embarrassed the 9/11 "truth" movement Pepe. But now it is apparent that embarrassing and discrediting the movement is your purpose.

I may have always disagreed with you Pepe, but I thought you were above this type of behavior.
Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: PepeLapiu, how did I reveal myself as a "complete i Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Quote:
PepeLapiu Posted: Oct 13 2007

Thanx for the audio link dude! I am listening right now.
That Killtown really revealed himself to be a complete idiot on that show.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=169 27&view=findpost&p=14639633

-------------------------------------------------------------

...here's the link to the audio I was referring to:

Dylan Avery, Killtown debate on TruthorLies Radio
http://truthorlies.org/05-09-07-Hour2.mp3

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=169 27&view=findpost&p=14639652

Clearly Pepe didn't actually listen to the audio, or he would see who the complete idiot actually is... oh wait, that would be Pepe in this case wouldn't it?
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer, Killtown is not a truther, Killtown is a liar and a disinfo agent. He should be strung up on the White House lawn right next to Bush and Cheney. I asked me questions politely several times and he kept ignoring them on several forums, not only the one forum. Only now that I get aggressive he claims he won't answer my questions because I am too aggressive, well that's a cop out because he has been ignoring my questions just as you have since the beginning.

And I don't promote the official story, that is a ridiculous claim. Re-read my OP and tell me where I promote the oh-fishy-all story.

Am I being aggressive? -Damn f@cking straight I am!!
We were attacked on 9/11, we have had half of our money stolen from us in the form of taxes to finance 9/11, we are living under a total police state and moving toward even worst. I am aggressive as I not only have the right to get aggressive, that is my duty.

Hopefully you will one day stop peddling your ridiculous no-planer nonsense and get angry with me so we can both walk up to Washington or Ottawa and hang the f@ckers with a pitch fork stuck up their asses.

Killtown is an idiot, Killtown has no desire to speak the truth, Killtown speaks very little about the demolition of WTC and the videos of WTC-7. Killtown would rather peddle his nonsense instead of talking about the obvious. Killtown doesn't want to unite the truth movement, Killtown wants everyone to argue about stoopit ridiculous nonsense like no-planes and holograms and the likes.

Killtown should swing from a rope on the White House lawn - between Bush and Tom Flocco that is. Killtown does his best to ignore the following questions:

You do your best not to answer them too Jennifer, why is that?
Why are you contempt with not getting an answer for these questions? Even when you asked yourself on your forum with me not being there, they ignored and derailed the questions ..... why do you think that is?
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did they manage to make sure that nobody catches the building on video exploding without a plane going in?
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:
Jennifer, Killtown is not a truther, Killtown is a liar and a disinfo agent. He should be strung up on the White House lawn right next to Bush and Cheney. I asked me questions politely several times and he kept ignoring them on several forums, not only the one forum. Only now that I get aggressive he claims he won't answer my questions because I am too aggressive, well that's a cop out because he has been ignoring my questions just as you have since the beginning.

And I don't promote the official story, that is a ridiculous claim. Re-read my OP and tell me where I promote the oh-fishy-all story.

We were attacked on 9/11, we have had half of our money stolen from us in the form of taxes to finance 9/11, we are living under a total police state and moving toward even worst. I am aggressive as I not only have the right to get aggressive, that is my duty.

Hopefully you will one day stop peddling your ridiculous no-planer nonsense and get angry with me so we can both walk up to Washington or Ottawa and hang the f@ckers with a pitch fork stuck up their asses.

Killtown is an idiot, Killtown has no desire to speak the truth, Killtown speaks very little about the demolition of WTC and the videos of WTC-7. Killtown would rather peddle his nonsense instead of talking about the obvious. Killtown doesn't want to unite the truth movement, Killtown wants everyone to argue about stoopit ridiculous nonsense like no-planes and holograms and the likes.

Killtown should swing from a rope on the White House lawn - between Bush and Tom Flocco that is. Killtown does his best to ignore the following questions:

Why are you contempt with not getting an answer for these questions? Even when you asked yourself on your forum with me not being there, they ignored and derailed the questions ..... why do you think that is?

And the death threats continue.

PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:
PepeLapiu... I see your still out trolling the forums. I wish I could say I missed you.

The only ones accusing me of being a troll are the retarded no-planers who want so desperately to discredit me and avoid answering my questions. All others don't consider what I do trolling, they are happy that I expose your dumb no-planer nonsense.

Quote:
Tell me Pepe, why would anyone answer your questions considering the way you engage in debate?

Don't give me that nonsense Jennifer. You asked the questions on my behalf on a no-planer forum and they didn't answer the questions. They ignored the questions and sidestepped the questions all together.

NO-PLANERS, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:

Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:

Pepe,

I hope that you are who and what you say you are. I hope that you are genuine in your claim that you want to see those factions within our government who are responsible for 9/11 held accountable for their crimes.

However, you need a break, my "friend." You are far too angry about this and directing your anger where it is unwarranted. Have a drink Pepe, get laid, or engage your choice of relaxing past times, and if it doesn't work, see a doctor. Seriously, Pepe, I am concerned. If you are resorting to death threats you are no better than those you are trying to expose.

I will address a couple of your points, although I don't know that they are really deserving of addressing. KT has done monumental research surrounding 9/11. Go to his website, and look around:

http://killtown.911review.org/

Next, I am not a researcher Pepe. I don't have the time, nor the energy. I do devote a great deal of time to reviewing the research of others, however my strengths surrounding 9/11 truth lie in my ability to get the word out to others. I will, however, do my best to try and answer your questions, from my perspective Pepe. I can say that I never answered your questions at LCF because your behavior was obnoxious and not deserving of a response. You make it difficult to take you seriously when you act like this Pepe. I believe that your intentions, when it comes to me, are to be helpful, or am I wrong again? If this is truly the case then take it easy Pepe, learn some manners.

Lastly, for now anyway, are your death threats. Look at what you have become Pepe. This is disgraceful and embarrassing. If you continue with this behavior I will never address one of your questions and I would hope that every person in this movement would ignore and dismiss you. You need to apologize Pepe and stop engaging in irresponsible, immature behavior.

“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:
I will address a couple of your points, although I don't know that they are really deserving of addressing.

Nah! You can't address my questions, you can't address any of them because then you would be forced to admit that the no-planers are idiots.

But hey, if you think you can address my questions, here they are again:

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On 9/11 nobody broadcast ANY plane live hitting the WTC. That's a fact. All the footage first broadcast showed not one plane colliding with the WTC. So the first 5 examples do not show a single collision of a plane with the tower. GET IT ???

Later, AFTER THE FIREBALLS, other stuff was brodcast. With plane images that appear to collide with the towers.

And even later, other stuff (again with fake planes added).

It really can't be more simple.

So you are not right. You have mixed things up completely. The televised footage from 9.11 does NOT show a plane going in to the towers. It shows the very opposite. 5 times out of 5 it fails to show a plane going in to any tower at the WTC. ONLY LATER DOES IT SHOW (OR APPEAR TO SHOW) PLANES COLLIDING WITH THE TWIN TOWERS.

OK ?
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
On 9/11 nobody broadcast ANY plane live hitting the WTC. That's a fact.

It took me only 2 minutes of research and I found the following videos. I suggest you revise your statement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJXfIOEQB8M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU_Xrajhd5k
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:
The only ones accusing me of being a troll are the retarded no-planers who want so desperately to discredit me and avoid answering my questions. All others don't consider what I do trolling, they are happy that I expose your dumb no-planer nonsense.

I don't think that is quite true Pepe, now is it? You have proven yourself to be a troll at every forum you have posted at.

Quote:
Don't give me that nonsense Jennifer. You asked the questions on my behalf on a no-planer forum and they didn't answer the questions. They ignored the questions and sidestepped the questions all together.

Pepe, how quick did you get sandboxed there? Do you recognize that your behavior is rude and insulting? How can you realistically expect anyone to answer your questions when you behave like a child?
Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:
Nah! You can't address my questions, you can't address any of them because then you would be forced to admit that the no-planers are idiots.

Again, Pepe, do you realize why your questions are dismissed? It isn't because the content is just too difficult to address, it is because you are rude and undeserving of a response.

Stop with the insulting rhetoric and attacks Lapiu, and perhaps your questions will be answered.
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:
PepeLapiu wrote:

Again, Pepe, do you realize why your questions are dismissed? It isn't because the content is just too difficult to address, it is because you are rude and undeserving of a response.

Stop with the insulting rhetoric and attacks Lapiu, and perhaps your questions will be answered.

Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
PepeLapiu wrote:

PEPE, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:

Why would anyone answer your questions considering the way you engage in debate? Why are you promoting the official story that 19 Muslum terrorists orchestrated and carried out the attacks, yet packaging it as if you support 9/11 truth?
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
On 9/11 nobody broadcast ANY plane live hitting the WTC. That's a fact. All the footage first broadcast showed not one plane colliding with the WTC. So the first 5 examples do not show a single collision of a plane with the tower. GET IT ???

Later, AFTER THE FIREBALLS, other stuff was brodcast. With plane images that appear to collide with the towers.

And even later, other stuff (again with fake planes added).

It really can't be more simple.

So you are not right. You have mixed things up completely. The televised footage from 9.11 does NOT show a plane going in to the towers. It shows the very opposite. 5 times out of 5 it fails to show a plane going in to any tower at the WTC. ONLY LATER DOES IT SHOW (OR APPEAR TO SHOW) PLANES COLLIDING WITH THE TWIN TOWERS.

OK ?

Are you a liar for your no plane god now Indubitably?
Is that what you do for truth?

Make stuff up that your no plane god tells you to do, or what?
How does that work?
Is the god you like to remind everybody about every two minutes a god of liars and cheats and assorted bearers of false witness, which is ok because he's a no plane god?
And that's what you respect and ...heh..pontificate about?

You know that statement isn't true, and so do I and anyone else who is familar with recent history. The plane is visible in the videos.

So do you expect that nobody will notice your no plane lie or what?
How does that work?

It's them or us.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the battle rages on! The fireworks were good tonight eh?
O well night night everyone
sincere love to you all and sweet dreams,

David

Ment : The mind
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:

David

yes from bothsides.

however you only seem to be targeting one side and mostly chek.

may i ask why that is?
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
On 9/11 nobody broadcast ANY plane live hitting the WTC. That's a fact.

It took me only 2 minutes of research and I found the following videos. I suggest you revise your statement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJXfIOEQB8M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU_Xrajhd5k

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
PepeLapiu wrote:

PepeLapiu a.k.a.
Guy Cotnoir
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1-403-390-7991

Hey, a death threat! Haven't received one of those in a while.

Completely out of order

I don't care if you do use your real name, don't threaten others. This site is completely opposed to any violence or threats of violence.

Bye
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
catfish wrote:

David

yes from bothsides.

however you only seem to be targeting one side and mostly chek.

may i ask why that is?

You know I prefer to do things by pm marky, you get a much better impression of people that way because they're not posturing like they're on stage besides wasn't it you who said, "i have come to realise that there is more to what makes us tick than just being a machine so to speak. we all have a purpose in life and we are all one, the oneness is perfection which we all carry a certain aspect of, the reason life is so messed up and unperfect is because we have drawn lines and barriers between each other, poor/working class/middle class etc etc which has destroyed the oneness and perfection and balance with nature creation and the greater universe."

Love catfish

Ment : The mind
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: