FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Planehugger PepeLapiu threatens my life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Killtown wrote:
If I made an internet death threat, you planers would be ALL OVER IT, post it all over the place, and remind me of it all the time. Right?

You are absolutely right about that. Because you are willing to go against the flock, you are held to a higher standard. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

I find the notion of putting "high standards" and "Killtown" together to be something of an oxymoron.
Furthermore, I find it odd you can call hypocrisy concerning a hypothetical situation.

Are you telling me that if KT were to have threatened the life of any person, that any of you would let it go as a mistake or a hypothetical situation?

Seriously.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Talk about a moron. I generally prefer to avoid personal attacks Pepe, but you have shown yourself to be a COMPLETE TROLL.

You have no shame Pepe. You are disgraceful and an EMBARRASSMENT to this movement. Stop pretending that you want to expose the lies and deception of 9/11 and admit that you are the SKEPTIC TROLL that you are. There is nothing funny or cute about anything you write Pepe. Threatening someone's life is both serious and wrong. Resorting to these type of tactics reveals how truly PATHETIC you are.

What about the 3000 dead in new york? they didnt get a warning or a threat from a guy probably sat in another country, they just got murdered

And you are an apologist for the murderers by pushing fraud as truth

For shame! For shame!

Pepe Lapiu made a mistake, certainly, he lost his cool, and if I was still a mod here i'd be sending him a warning pm and probably moving the thread into the mod section: I certainly wouldnt accept a second occurance. but then I remember being called a childrapist by fred and he still got given second and third chances: so i'll take no crocodile tears from the "researchers"

No mercy and no retreat remains my attitude to exposing the disinfo peddlars out to sheild the guilty from justice

If the neocons and whoever else can be shown to have perpetrated the attacks ever stand trial for war crimes, what sentance would be appropriate for quisling traitors aiding and abeting the criminals by undermining the truth movement with proven Lies?

Becuase that's what killtowns fate will be when he fails in his campaign to derail 9/11 Truth: and it looks like your fit to join him "jennifer"

PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:
Threatening someone's life is both serious and wrong.

Call 9-1-1 already.
For crying out loud if you find that my so-called threatening words are dangerous to anyone call the police and have them arrest me. Do you need my address again?
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Pepe Lapiu made a mistake, certainly, he lost his cool

Honestly I didn't loose my cool. I still feel that Killtown and cie. belong on the front lawn of the White House swinging at the end of a rope.

But they already know that it's meaningless. I am still waiting for the SWAT team to come break my door and arrest me for threatening the life of Killtown .... and not to mention the prez from whom Killtown gets paid.

NO-PLANERS, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:

So if there was no planes hitting the towers, how is it that every single video footage available show us a plane hitting the buildings? You can't drive a snowmobile into a shed in cottage country without people seeing it so how is it that we can't find a single video footage that reveals no plane hit the second tower? Surely some people would be on the opposite side of the building and would not see the plane coming in, they would only see the ensuing explosion without the plane. But of all those who were on the proper side, how is it that none of them can tell us that they saw the building explode without a plane going in? How is it that the perpetrators managed to confiscate every conceivable video of the impact and add "digital fakery" to them? How did they manage to make sure that nobody catches the building on video exploding without a plane going in?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Killtown wrote:
If I made an internet death threat, you planers would be ALL OVER IT, post it all over the place, and remind me of it all the time. Right?

You are absolutely right about that. Because you are willing to go against the flock, you are held to a higher standard. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

I find the notion of putting "high standards" and "Killtown" together to be something of an oxymoron.
Furthermore, I find it odd you can call hypocrisy concerning a hypothetical situation.

Are you telling me that if KT were to have threatened the life of any person, that any of you would let it go as a mistake or a hypothetical situation?

Seriously.

I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I wouldn't take it seriously. If anything it would be funny. Anonymous Americans are the least of my worries. Plenty of people have been at least rude or confrontational with me and I've never held it against them. It's an internet forum, not a pub brawl. It's his whining and evasiveness that bugs me.
It is purely hypothetical to say there is any hypocrisy since the event has not occurred.

welcome to the forum btw

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Chek

You admit you are wrong.

Well done.

Not hard is it.

You complain about lies as you see them. Quite consistently and vociferously.

Yet something as serious as this, you seem unconcerned about.

Why is that ?

Serious Mark?
Get a grip, lad.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Honestly I didn't loose my cool. I still feel that Killtown and cie. belong on the front lawn of the White House swinging at the end of a rope.

Well there we part company, sorry, but attitudes like that make solidarity with you impossible. A shame, becuase your arguments are very sound

I'd certainly be looking to see Killtown stand trial one day for his part in running disinformation to sheild the guilty

PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
If the neocons and whoever else can be shown to have perpetrated the attacks ever stand trial for war crimes, what sentance would be appropriate for quisling traitors aiding and abeting the criminals by undermining the truth movement with proven Lies?

The whole lot of them, wrangled up and strung up in the lawn of the white house with a pitch fork up their asses. High and short the rope shall be. And me tugging at their legs to make sure they really die.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:
John White wrote:

The whole lot of them, wrangled up and strung up in the lawn of the white house with a pitch fork up their asses. High and short the rope shall be. And me tugging at their legs to make sure they really die.

The thing is Pepe, that all you're doing is making yourself look a fool - and a dangerous one at that.
That makes you easy to dismiss - which as JW says would be a shame.

The main thing is not to let these characters - however much they may try - back you into saying something regrettable. If they do that, they've won, not only on this level, but deeper too.

Remember, as evil as the work they do may be, you have to be better than that.

It's them or us.
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if there was no planes hitting the towers, how is it that every single video footage available show us a plane hitting the buildings? You can't drive a snowmobile into a shed in cottage country without people seeing it so how is it that we can't find a single video footage that reveals no plane hit the second tower? Surely some people would be on the opposite side of the building and would not see the plane coming in, they would only see the ensuing explosion without the plane. But of all those who were on the proper side, how is it that none of them can tell us that they saw the building explode without a plane going in? How is it that the perpetrators managed to confiscate every conceivable video of the impact and add "digital fakery" to them? How did they manage to make sure that nobody catches the building on video exploding without a plane going in?
Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
What about the 3000 dead in new york? they didnt get a warning or a threat from a guy probably sat in another country, they just got murdered

And you are an apologist for the murderers by pushing fraud as truth

For shame! For shame!

Pepe Lapiu made a mistake, certainly, he lost his cool, and if I was still a mod here i'd be sending him a warning pm and probably moving the thread into the mod section: I certainly wouldnt accept a second occurance. but then I remember being called a childrapist by fred and he still got given second and third chances: so i'll take no crocodile tears from the "researchers"

No mercy and no retreat remains my attitude to exposing the disinfo peddlars out to sheild the guilty from justice

Becuase that's what killtowns fate will be when he fails in his campaign to derail 9/11 Truth: and it looks like your fit to join him "jennifer"

Ok, let's get something straight. Yes, the name is Jennifer, not "jennifer." Pepe knows me well, as do many. I will post a photo later, not that you will believe that it's me.

You don't know me, John White, and I have yet to reveal what my beliefs are. I support research, period, and an individual's right to speak their minds. It is not acceptable for anyone to make threats of violence or to resort to hurtful insults. I would have defended you, as well, if I were there when someone made unsubstantiated claims of such an egregious nature against you. That is just wrong.

So what is the sentence for obstruction of justice...
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:

Well there we part company, sorry, but attitudes like that make solidarity with you impossible. A shame, becuase your arguments are very sound

I'd certainly be looking to see Killtown stand trial one day for his part in running disinformation to sheild the guilty

And this is why I've always shown you the highest respect John. The truth is that the world needs to change it's attitude. Fighting fire with fire is proven not to work. As soon as we're the ones holding the end of the rope we become no better than the folk we're hanging. Forgiveness and more than that, recognition that we are all the same, two sides of the same coin. If an alien anthropologist came to earth to list the animals he wouldn't make the distinction between bad and good humans we'd all be lumped together in the same boat, next to racoons, cows and kinkajou, the best we could hope for is they'd divide us into male and female! "One conciousness discovering itself subjectively" to quote the great Hicks.

Perhaps, to indulge myself, without the violent anger displayed by Pepe, and certainly myself on occasion, there wouldn't be the element in our psyche that allowed for an evil blood thirsty elite?

Ment : The mind
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:

PEPE, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:

Why would anyone answer your questions considering the way you engage in debate? Why are you promoting the official story that 19 Muslum terrorists orchestrated and carried out the attacks, yet packaging it as if you support 9/11 truth?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, the name is Jennifer, not "jennifer."

make up your mind which is it Confused
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:

Why would anyone answer your questions considering the way you engage in debate?

I have been polite for a very long time and the questions were still being avoided and dodged. Now that I have become more angry about it you use that as an excuse not to answer. But I am angry because you all avoid the questions, not the other way around.
Quote:
Why are you promoting the official story that 19 Muslum terrorists orchestrated and carried out the attacks, yet packaging it as if you support 9/11 truth?

I don't. I simply know an enemy and a disinfo agent when I see one and that's what Killtown is. As for you Jennifer, I don't know. Maybe you are a disinfo agent, or maybe you and Killtown are one and the same. Or maybe you have simply been fooled by the false info they spit out all the time.

I answered your questions now answer mine:

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Quote:
Yes, the name is Jennifer, not "jennifer."

make up your mind which is it Confused

looks the same to me baring a capital. If "Jennifer" showed the same level of attention to critically analysising films like "September Clues", she wouldnt be in the position she currently is of defending fraudsters

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
John White wrote:
Quote:

And this is why I've always shown you the highest respect John. The truth is that the world needs to change it's attitude. Fighting fire with fire is proven not to work. As soon as we're the ones holding the end of the rope we become no better than the folk we're hanging. Forgiveness and more than that, recognition that we are all the same, two sides of the same coin. If an alien anthropologist came to earth to list the animals he wouldn't make the distinction between bad and good humans we'd all be lumped together in the same boat, next to racoons, cows and kinkajou, the best we could hope for is they'd divide us into male and female! "One conciousness discovering itself subjectively" to quote the great Hicks.

Perhaps, to indulge myself, without the violent anger displayed by Pepe, and certainly myself on occasion, there wouldn't be the element in our psyche that allowed for an evil blood thirsty elite?

Before reconciliation, there must be truth: that's one thing I do know. I cannot be certain if any of the NPT pushers are simply in error or deliberately deceptive: but having been exposed to their output for some time now, I find it stretches my sense of credulity to consider at least the key personalities are not deliberately decieiving others

The question of how to deal with that is not an easy one: certainly I can understand anger and frustration: but its not the way forward: PepeLapiu has actually given succour to people like killtown by rashly making threats that certainly arnt likely to be carried out: if I was a mod still I would definately be acting to correct that

Thanks for your respect catfish: I feel you understand I strive to act from conscience: which is of course precisely why I have taken a much tougher stanch against the disemmination of material like "clues" in recent weeks

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will post a photo later, not that you will believe that it's me.

why would people not believe its you?

sorry to be sceptical but it sounds like a suspicous thing to say.

now i proberbly won't believe its you, but an image to fool people to get them to agree with you etc.

i use to have a female character on a adventure game, i found that people give you more things and you get what you want more in the game.

of course i was really a bloke, but while ever other male characters were falling over themselves to give me things i was happy playing the role.

now you've said:

Quote:

i cannot help being sceptical and wondering if your using an image to fool people into liking you etc making them much more likely to agree with you or anything you say.

you'd be susprised what a female pixel charaters with largest chest can get you in the gaming world so it would not suprise me if people use the same tactics to mislead people or influence opinons on forums.

sorry if im being paranoid but im speaking from experiance and know full well what false images can acheive on the weak minded.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

now i proberbly won't believe its you, but an image to fool people to get them to agree with you etc.

i use to have a female character on a adventure game, i found that people give you more things and you get what you want more in the game.

of course i was really a bloke, but while ever other male characters were falling over themselves to give me things i was happy playing the role.

As you say Mark, a good rule of thumb is the prettier the woman in the avatar, the fatter and uglier the bloke behind it probably is.
Er... not that I'm saying you're fat and ugly Marky....

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

As you say Mark, a good rule of thumb is the prettier the woman in the avatar, the fatter and uglier the bloke behind it probably is.

lol

maybe i am Laughing im not the judge of such things
Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
chek wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

lol

maybe i am Laughing im not the judge of such things

I don't post anonymously. I am very proud of the work I have done to further the goal of the 9/11 truth movement.

Having posted elsewhere, I am well aware how quickly the assumptions and innuendos are made. I was lacking for time, so unable to post a picture of myself as to avoid the speculation that I am someone else. It had already been inferred by calling me "jennifer" that I was not indeed Jennifer. Therefore, I was being gracious as to avoid the fat and ugly male comparisons.

And while I want to be as rude and disrespectful as people like Pepe and say screw you... I won't. I have manners.
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:

Why would anyone answer your questions considering the way you engage in debate?

I have been polite for a very long time and the questions were still being avoided and dodged. Now that I have become more angry about it you use that as an excuse not to answer. But I am angry because you all avoid the questions, not the other way around.
Quote:
Why are you promoting the official story that 19 Muslum terrorists orchestrated and carried out the attacks, yet packaging it as if you support 9/11 truth?

I don't. I simply know an enemy and a disinfo agent when I see one and that's what Killtown is. As for you Jennifer, I don't know. Maybe you are a disinfo agent, or maybe you and Killtown are one and the same. Or maybe you have simply been fooled by the false info they spit out all the time.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too, which is why i asked and explained why i was sceptical and where i was coming from and did'nt accuse.
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:

Quote:

Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:

Pepe, people don't answer you because of your behavior. I ignored you for how many pages because you were rude and insulting. And to be honest, you pushed it way too far today. I would rather not waste my time on someone who resorts to the tactics you use.

Quote:

Then why try and convince me Pepe? Why did you want me to call you so you could personally save me from the "disinfo agents"? I have hoped all along that you were genuine in your desire to insure that I was not led astray, but then again your trolling makes that hard to believe. I am just me Pepe, a social worker from Portland. I work my ass off and dedicate the majority of my spare time to all of this... Yes, I support KT's research and many, many other researchers, regardless of which theory they research. I am trying to find the truth Pepe, that's all.

Quote:

Alright Pepe. Have you watched this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3_aV_hQafU

Evan Fairbanks caught something on tape. He says that he was grabbed by Port Authority Police and then after telling them exactly what he filmed, "they whisked" him "down to Port Authority headquarters." He was at ground zero and said it looked "like a bad special effect."

Pepe, show me an example of video that you think is legitimate.
Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:

Ok PepeLapiu, since I can't answer your questions, I consulted with my dear friend Genghis.

Here is Genghis' response to your question:

"my understanding is that the claim is not that ALL the videos are fake. but some might quite well be real, there are videos which look very different to each other the object appears different in many videos. some people believe that ALL of them are fake, some people believe that SOME of them are fake, but this is part of the research. SOME of the videos are most definately FAKES. you yourself have admitted that SOME OF THE VIDEOS ARE FAKE. so this leaves us at - some of the videos are fake, the no planers are investigating which ones, while you are just denying their existance and importance. THIS IS A MISTAKE. media complicity is future control brought to it's knees. you are hypocritical in admiiting fakes and rebutting them as well."
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Evan Fairbanks caught something on tape. He says that he was grabbed by Port Authority Police and then after telling them exactly what he filmed, "they whisked" him "down to Port Authority headquarters." He was at ground zero and said it looked "like a bad special effect."

Pepe, show me an example of video that you think is legitimate.

why is the fact he was whisked away an issue here?

he said he had filmed what he saw, then he was whisked away, then he ends up on the news showing what he filmed.

did he say what he filmed had been changed in that time? no

therefore what he filmed was still on the tape untouched.

he filmed a plane going into the building and dos'nt say anything about having the tape confiscated and changed.

he was there, he filmed it, it was a plane in the footage.

saying it LOOKED like a bad special effect dos'nt mean it WAS a bad special effect.

it happened quickly, debris and smoke/dust exit just prior to the explosion and in the same direction and speed the plane was going in.

what exactly is your point about the clip?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:
PepeLapiu wrote:

Ok PepeLapiu, since I can't answer your questions, I consulted with my dear friend Genghis.

"my understanding is that the claim is not that ALL the videos are fake. but some might quite well be real, there are videos which look very different to each other the object appears different in many videos. some people believe that ALL of them are fake, some people believe that SOME of them are fake, but this is part of the research. SOME of the videos are most definately FAKES. you yourself have admitted that SOME OF THE VIDEOS ARE FAKE. so this leaves us at - some of the videos are fake, the no planers are investigating which ones, while you are just denying their existance and importance. THIS IS A MISTAKE. media complicity is future control brought to it's knees. you are hypocritical in admiiting fakes and rebutting them as well."

can you ask genghis what methods he uses to tell how videos have been faked?

that way people can check themselves and know for sure rather than relying on his word for it.
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:

"my understanding is that the claim is not that ALL the videos are fake. but some might quite well be real

This is ridiculous. If he claims that there were no planes then that would mean that all the videos are fake. You can't have it both ways. You can't say that there were no planes and then say that some of the videos showing a plane are possibly real. If his position is that there were no planes on 9/11 then he has to keep with the idea that all the video were fake.

Quote:
there are videos which look very different to each other the object appears different in many videos. some people believe that ALL of them are fake, some people believe that SOME of them are fake, but this is part of the research. SOME of the videos are most definitely FAKES. you yourself have admitted that SOME OF THE VIDEOS ARE FAKE. so this leaves us at - some of the videos are fake, the no planers are investigating which ones, while you are just denying their existence and importance. THIS IS A MISTAKE. media complicity is future control brought to it's knees. you are hypocritical in admitting fakes and rebutting them as well."

See what he does here? He completely avoids my questions, he didn't answer any of them. Instead he just started a dance about some videos being fake some other videos not being fake.

My question was addressed to the no-planers, is genghis a no-planer? If not then he should not have to answer the question. So again, to the no-planers. All the videos showing the impact show clearly a plane struck the building. If a plane didn't strike the building then how does he explain that every single video from every single source, independent and amateur as well, all show a plane, none show no plane hitting the building?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: