FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When does a theory cease becoming a 'controversy' here?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: When does a theory cease becoming a 'controversy' here? Reply with quote

For instance TV fakery. If it's posted in another section, it gets moved here. When does a 9/11 theory not qualify to be moved in this section anymore?

Ok ok, I can hear it now: "When there is enough evidence for it to make it at least make it plausible."

If the above is the case, then who here determines that?

If the reason theories are moved here is because "most" in the movement "thinks it's" a controversial theory, how and who determines most in the movement think that?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

likewise who gets to say when something is proven if there is disagrement?

the evidence speaks for itself regardless of what it is and will always have a percentage who disagree, mainly because its impossible on subjects like 9/11 to get all to agree even with 100% obvious evidence if there is any.

my guess would be those who decide are:

the general public.

or

a new investigastion.

all evidence regardless of how good it is, is useless. untill the above two groups are informed or taking notice of the subject, IMO which they believe is'nt important only that a new investigastion is carried out to find out once and for all, whats what.

unless of course you think it is more important and all about which theory is more believed and the rest is secondary?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

controversial merely refers to the areas which are most contentious and cause the most division amongst campaigners and is not a reflection of whether these theories are true or not. IMO it is not the job of moderators to determine where truth lies.

That said I'm happy to consider renaming this section or revisit how the forum is structured once other proposed changes are agreed and enacted (see future of the forum thread).
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After thinking about it, I wouldn't mind if you kept the section name. I like controversy. People like controversy. Controversial topics usually get more views. I feel like posting all of my threads in this section sometimes.
Indubitably
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must take this opportunity to say thanks to Killtown, Webfairy, Gerard Holmgren and other truly independent researchers over these years for having provided worldwide some of the most detailed, impartial and accessible resource material that shows fakery and misinformation is part of the ongoing war on truth.

It is not a coincidence that rulers of the corporate MEDIA control what is believed (or not believed) and what is discussed (or not discussed) on that tragedy. Nor is it a coincidence that No Planes Theory is hated by large 'truth' forums.

Look around the internet. We have a supposed 9/11 'truth' movement which, in actual fact, wants members to hate No Planes. Who simply don't want to accept the plain fact that FAKE film footage of planes WAS broadcast BY THE CORPORATE MEDIA on 9/11. That the nose cone of a plane is given on prime time TV as having exited a tower of the WTC.

There is therefore a BOGUS 'truth' movement. It admits (because that is undeniable) 9/11 was an inside job. Great. But it can't handle the fact that members of the corporate media were accomplices to the crimes of 9/11. It has never asked the corporate media to comment on its broadcasts that day. Nor can it allow/encourage detailed discussion/analysis of the actual broadcast footage of 'planes' from 9/11/2001.

The 9/11 truth movement exposes media fakery. Because media fakery was an integral part of the crimes of 9/11.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......

i want to make love to killtown blah blah blah...

yes we have heard it all before.

i however thank nobody, because all my opinons have come from my own mind and not from somebody elses.

therefore i thank my self for haveing my own thoughts and opinons.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky...do abit of research mate or people will think you are a disinfo troll
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:

i could'nt give a toss what people think, people are free to think im a troll the same as iam to think they are trolls. besides i was under the impression anyone who disagrees with your theorys were trolls anyway?

i disagree with your theory, you imply troll, its worked like that for months now so why would it bother me now?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:

ok ill start with you.

can you please tell me what method you use to beable to tell a compressed youtube video has been faked or compressed media footage has been faked?

if others in the researchers camp do the confirming of fakes, do you check the videos yourself to confirm it or do you just parrott what you have been told and announce them fake around the web?

if you do check them yourself what method do you use?

i'd like to beable to apply the same methods if possible to confirm them fake or not fake.

answering these questions will help a lot in terms of my research.

it will also help point others in the correct direction to finding out once and for all. as you and your researchers are so certain about faking im confident you can help with ease with this problem, so i am able to do my research or get someone qualified to check it out for me who i can TRUST.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: When does a theory cease becoming a 'controversy' here? Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
When does a theory cease becoming a 'controversy' here?
When people like yourself go away so we can get on with things unhindered.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've suggested for a while that the name "controversies" be changed to either "heated debate" or "competing theories" as that is what the board is really for - the discussion of detailed theories like thermite/mate or DEW/NPT which cause disagreement between us.

In fact no details are needed to be an effective campaigner, anyone who spends any time actually campaigning on 9/11 knows that they will have far more success showing the OTC to be false than proposing any other alternative theory.

Peace and Truth
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indubitably wrote:
I must take this opportunity to say thanks to Killtown, Webfairy, Gerard Holmgren and other truly independent researchers over these years for having provided worldwide some of the most detailed, impartial and accessible resource material that shows fakery and misinformation is part of the ongoing war on truth.

Nice "oscar-eque" opening there, just don't jump on the old "and most of all I'd like to thank god" skit, or you might just be struck by a lighting bolt...

Quote:
It is not a coincidence that rulers of the corporate MEDIA control what is believed (or not believed) and what is discussed (or not discussed) on that tragedy. Nor is it a coincidence that No Planes Theory is hated by large 'truth' forums.

Are you suggesting that outside of these "large forums" there is a majority who believe in NTP/Fakery who are being gagged and misrepresented?

Or is it more likley that forums with a large member base show a majority who rejetc fakery because..... the majority rejects fakery. For no reason other than there being no evidence or even convincing argument for it?

What is the difference between this website and killtowns? What makes this a "large forum" and killtown's a "small forum" - could it be the number of people who come here - take that as people voting with their feet and reflecting the simple truth that your position is an extreme minority view.

Quote:
Look around the internet. We have a supposed 9/11 'truth' movement which, in actual fact, wants members to hate No Planes.

Untrue. No one who does not believe in NPT/Fakery wants anyone to hate anyone else. You've been suckered in by Nico Haupts un-subtle mind control videos which carry slogns like "arrest william rodriguez" "plane huggers hate america" and "plane huggers want eurasia to defeat the USA in WW4" - look at the very term "Plane Huggers" - can you not see it is cynically designed to set up an "us and them" to break this movement. Haupt also likes to over play Steven Jones - to present half the movement following Wood and gang and half Jones and gang - it's not aligned to reality at all.

Most people who are not convinced by NPT/Fakery do not see them selves as Jones followers - they probably think his theories range somewhere between right to interesting to wrong based on induvidual judgement calls. YOU ARE BEING fed the idea of a war inside 9/11 truth, with named and notable "leaders" to rally behind, BECAUSE THE PEOPLE CONTROLLING THIS WANT A WAR BETWEEN US.

A sure sign of a disinfo agent is someone who wants to divide a group who are opposed to them against each other and distract our efforts from them - every coming from the Fakery camp, partiurly Haupt has this clear aim.

And you guys are OBSESSED with fighting people who don't have the same alternate theory to you. When was the last time you even gave a thought to getting more people past the first post?

Quote:
Who simply don't want to accept the plain fact that FAKE film footage of planes WAS broadcast BY THE CORPORATE MEDIA on 9/11. That the nose cone of a plane is given on prime time TV as having exited a tower of the WTC.

That is what none of you have demonstrated to have happened.

Quote:
There is therefore a BOGUS 'truth' movement.

My understanding of the term "Truth Movement" is to mean a movement of people campaigning FOR the truth to be told about 9/11, and exposing lies whereever they can be shown.

Your idea of the term "truth movement" is that you are some kind of superior religious leaders who KNOW the truth - without any relevant qualifications you've looked at your youtube footage and you KNOW and you're going to preach to the NON BELIEVERS to REPENT or GO TO HELL! That, in itself is BOGUS.

Quote:
It admits (because that is undeniable) 9/11 was an inside job.

It is NOT undeniable - way more than half the population still deney it - and while the rest of us are trying our hardest to show those who are still stuck in denial to look at the simple facts, you continue to present ideas and fantasies which will turn off the average person HAMPERING our cause.

99% you are internalised, gullible, and have lost sight of what WE are trying to do. 1% of you, the 1% of you where all this is originating - know exactly what YOU are doing and why.

Quote:
Great. But it can't handle the fact that members of the corporate media were accomplices to the crimes of 9/11. It has never asked the corporate media to comment on its broadcasts that day.

Plain rubbish. Everyone acknowledges the medias part in the cover up, in the editing of history, I doubt a single person in this movement has not complained to the media about its broadcasts that day and since.

Quote:
Nor can it allow/encourage detailed discussion/analysis of the actual broadcast footage of 'planes' from 9/11/2001.

What do you think the people you call "trolls" are trying to do???

What you mean is they won't agree with you without inconvenient detailed discussion and analysis; inconvenient because you can never handle the arguments against your claims and always end up calling them a shill or troll and ignoreing the discusison altogther

[/quote]The 9/11 truth movement exposes media fakery. Because media fakery was an integral part of the crimes of 9/11.[/quote]

Now prove it.

Peace and Truth
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
mason-free party wrote:

ok ill start with you.

can you please tell me what method you use to beable to tell a compressed youtube video has been faked or compressed media footage has been faked?

if others in the researchers camp do the confirming of fakes, do you check the videos yourself to confirm it or do you just parrott what you have been told and announce them fake around the web?

i'd like to beable to apply the same methods if possible to confirm them fake or not fake.

it will also help point others in the correct direction to finding out once and for all. as you and your researchers are so certain about faking im confident you can help with ease with this problem, so i am able to do my research or get someone qualified to check it out for me who i can TRUST.

can any tv faker believer answer these questions? c'mon they are not hard questions.

what methods are used by reseachers to expose footage as fake so that we can all apply the same method and get the tools to do so?
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

can any tv faker believer answer these questions? c'mon they are not hard questions.

what methods are used by reseachers to expose footage as fake so that we can all apply the same method and get the tools to do so?

Rather like a nomadic tribe, they arrive en masse and disappear in the same way. But they'll be back for yet more "Chopper 5" moments.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im starting to think they don't want us checking all the clips for ourselves, yet doing so will confirm it once and for all to each person who can check(may involve expensive software), however we need to know their methods of how they confirmed them fake so we don't miss anything and discard them without checking properly.

why nobody who believes fakery has answered yet is puzzling, you would think they would jump at the oppertunity to help people so that they can 'find out' the truth about tv fakery.

there can only be three reasons why nobody can answer or will not answer.

1) those claiming to be researchers or those claiming that they know clips are fake have been told and convinced by word of mouth or what somebody written on the web, and they have not checked the clips themselves to confirm it is indeed faked rather than just the result of video compression etc, and therefore have not got a clue what the methods are because they are acting like sheeple who just follow each other and repeat what others say.

2) if the methods are given then people might find out that either:

a) none of the clips are faked, it was all made up.

b) that some clips are faked but the clips of the same angle from the news websites are not, exposing that someone has tampered with clips after the event.

3) all 'research' is done just by looking at clips and relying on human eyesite and judgement, people might not want to admit this as it would make it obvious non of the research is in anyway technical, and we all know what tricks the human mind and imigination can play.

these are the only reasons possible for no answer to the questions.

yet if they have got a case to 'prove' then shareing that information will help people to apply the same methods so they to can see the so called 'fakery' for themselves, a chance you would think they would jump at and something im suprised they have not done before now.

i leave people to draw their own conclusions as to why answering questions about their own research methods is tricky.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now killtown maybe you can read the above post and help me out here, and actually help people to find out the 'truth' rather than just trying to presaude(fool or whatever) about the 'truth'.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
mason-free party wrote:

ok ill start with you.

are any of the so called tv fakery provers actually going to answer these questions so we can all get on with proving what you claim is correct????????????

you've had a lot to say over the past day but none can answer this Confused

they aint hard questions and they are giving you a chance by sharing methods inorder for others to be able to see the 'truth'

what you got to hide? why not share which software you use or methods etc, so other people can check for themselves.
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO-PLANERS, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:

So if there was no planes hitting the towers, how is it that every single video footage available show us a plane hitting the buildings? You can't drive a snowmobile into a shed in cottage country without people seeing it so how is it that we can't find a single video footage that reveals no plane hit the second tower? Surely some people would be on the opposite side of the building and would not see the plane coming in, they would only see the ensuing explosion without the plane. But of all those who were on the proper side, how is it that none of them can tell us that they saw the building explode without a plane going in? How is it that the perpetrators managed to confiscate every conceivable video of the impact and add "digital fakery" to them? How did they manage to make sure that nobody catches the building on video exploding without a plane going in?
Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:

So if there was no planes hitting the towers, how is it that every single video footage available show us a plane hitting the buildings? You can't drive a snowmobile into a shed in cottage country without people seeing it so how is it that we can't find a single video footage that reveals no plane hit the second tower? Surely some people would be on the opposite side of the building and would not see the plane coming in, they would only see the ensuing explosion without the plane. But of all those who were on the proper side, how is it that none of them can tell us that they saw the building explode without a plane going in? How is it that the perpetrators managed to confiscate every conceivable video of the impact and add "digital fakery" to them? How did they manage to make sure that nobody catches the building on video exploding without a plane going in?

PEPE, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:

Why would anyone answer your questions considering the way you engage in debate? Why are you promoting the official story that 19 Muslum terrorists orchestrated and carried out the attacks, yet packaging it as if you support 9/11 truth?
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are being stoopit Jennifer. I do not support the official story and you know that. However, I do support the hanging of traitors.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: