FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

September Clueless - Plain Dishonest or Plane Disinfo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: September Clues - Busted! Reply with quote

Anthony Lawson wrote:
"September Clues - Busted!" -- Removed

Google has removed the video "September Clues - Busted!", from their site, but it can still be seen at:

http://www.livevideo.com/media/commentmedia.aspx?cid=78796257DF3E47E68 8BF8C6819E764D0

Google has probably used the fact that I left an audio F- word and JC expletive in a clip of the second plane hitting the South Tower, as an excuse. Considering the kind of stuff they do allow, this could well be censorship, by another name.

Quite often, what people say, and the way they say it, is as important, in a documentary context, as the picture is, which is why, after some consideration, I left these words in. I intend to produce a shorter version, and put it up on U-Tube, as soon as I can, so I'll leave out what may have been the excuse to take it off Google. (I can't access my account, either.)

If you haven't time to look at the video, in the lengthy format that I felt was necessary to explain the deceptions in detail, I hope you will look at the U-Tube version. I'll let you know, when it is finished.

The little chunts probably played dirty complaining about it, and google are a dodgy bunch

You Tube version will be good, nicely embedable as well

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: September Clues - Busted! Reply with quote

Anthony Lawson wrote:
"September Clues - Busted!" -- Removed

Google has removed the video "September Clues - Busted!", from their site, but it can still be seen at:

http://www.livevideo.com/media/commentmedia.aspx?cid=78796257DF3E47E68 8BF8C6819E764D0

Google has probably used the fact that I left an audio F- word and JC expletive in a clip of the second plane hitting the South Tower, as an excuse. Considering the kind of stuff they do allow, this could well be censorship, by another name.

Quite often, what people say, and the way they say it, is as important, in a documentary context, as the picture is, which is why, after some consideration, I left these words in. I intend to produce a shorter version, and put it up on U-Tube, as soon as I can, so I'll leave out what may have been the excuse to take it off Google. (I can't access my account, either.)

If you haven't time to look at the video, in the lengthy format that I felt was necessary to explain the deceptions in detail, I hope you will look at the U-Tube version. I'll let you know, when it is finished.

Anthony, any chance that you could upload your work to a file host such as :
http://rapidshare.com/
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/

Both will freely host and allow downloads of single files up to 100MB in size.
I've only actually used Rapidshare personally, but both should be very similar and are easy to use.

Once you upload it, you provide the link to the rest of us, and also avoid the dreaded flash video re-compression syndrome that all web video is subject to.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lawson bandwaggon, having no wheels, has stuck in the mud.

The challenge of a fair, open debate on the content of your propaganda film remains.

Hope you make a sequel. That will be just as much fun. And then, after the joke's over you admit that you were an NPT supporter all along. This will account for the absurd contents of your film.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
The Lawson bandwaggon, having no wheels, has stuck in the mud.

The challenge of a fair, open debate on the content of your propaganda film remains.

Hope you make a sequel. That will be just as much fun. And then, after the joke's over you admit that you were an NPT supporter all along. This will account for the absurd contents of your film.

The debate is over.
September Clues is already exposed as nothing but a third rate fraud by a third rate fraudster.
Look at the first post of this thread for a clear example.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right that the debate is over. Such debate as we have seen consists solely of applauding a film that uses bogus material to justify bogus film. It's proof positive that NPT is just winning the argument, hands down.

Neither of the two planes flew that day and nor were they scheduled to fly. It all fits, right ?

Explains all the fakery, all the lack of accountability, and all the planted wreckage. And lots more.

Elementary Dr Watson. Case Closed.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
You are right that the debate is over. Such debate as we have seen consists solely of applauding a film that uses bogus material to justify bogus film. It's proof positive that NPT is just winning the argument, hands down.

Neither of the two planes flew that day and nor were they scheduled to fly. It all fits, right ?

Explains all the fakery, all the lack of accountability, and all the planted wreckage. And lots more.

Elementary Dr Watson. Case Closed.

September Clues is a bogus piece of trash that you seem to have an unwarranted emotional attachment to.

All it demonstrates is its own fraud, and you are exposed as nothing but a cheap fraudster who promotes and supports that fraud.
Shack did this to himself - nobody but he is responsible for that; you however are responsible for allowing yourself to be so easily duped.

Others aren't, and no amount of continued phoney protestations from you changes that.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bottom line is this. The two flights in question never happened. They were not even scheduled for that day.

Case Closed.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
The bottom line is this. The two flights in question never happened. They were not even scheduled for that day.

Case Closed.

Your capacity for self-delusion really does know no bounds.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek,

If you believe these flights were scheduled and flew on 9/11/2001 you should tell the airline and the aviation authority. They will be interested in any evidence you have to prove they ever existed. But please, on top of everything else, just let it go. Such myths have passed their sell-by date and here is just such a case. Truth has prevailed. Debunked.

Case Closed
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: plane gone Reply with quote

roadrunner,

please allow Chek to show us how it all began. I'm at the stage where I have agreed for chek to talk me through the plane fact non-theory that he holds so dear.
Begin please Chek at the beginning.
Don't forget that you should have much support from the august professor types who used to be very keen to show magnificent theoretical mathematical diagrams to demonstrate how easily an aluminium plane passes through steel and concrete - and then vanish from the earth, leaving no visible (and demonstrable and accountable) traces behind, - except - wait for it - a cartoon cutout hole right down to the wingtips.

anyway

cheers Al...
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: plane gone Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
roadrunner,

please allow Chek to show us how it all began. I'm at the stage where I have agreed for chek to talk me through the plane fact non-theory that he holds so dear.
Begin please Chek at the beginning.
Don't forget that you should have much support from the august professor types who used to be very keen to show magnificent theoretical mathematical diagrams to demonstrate how easily an aluminium plane passes through steel and concrete - and then vanish from the earth, leaving no visible (and demonstrable and accountable) traces behind, - except - wait for it - a cartoon cutout hole right down to the wingtips.

anyway

cheers Al...

The very phrasing of your question Al shows your complete and utter lack of knowledge of what happened at the WTC, and your all too willing readiness to suck up webhag/wood style drivel about 'cartoon cutouts'.
It seems to me that your trivialising of events is about as deep as your interest goes.

But one step at a time.

Kindly explain by what definition the photo below is a 'cartoon cutout'.

It's them or us.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now now Chek.

By your rules, you'd first have to vouch for the authenticity of this "photograph" wouldn't you ?

I mean to me, it suffers from the obvious digital artefacts issues, with the nominal focal length reduced by the SLR CCD fringe area dynamic compression, false algorithm distortion bug.

Did you lift this off of a grainy You Tube vid per chance ?

alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: does'nt get it yet Reply with quote

Chek,

you explain how it was done. any fule no what cutouts I speak of. This is your big chance to tell a waiting audience how the planes did it, step by step. The 19 hi-jackers. fiendishly clever enough to slip aboard without a ticket and also no boarding passes. How did they do it Chek? When was the last time you boarded an aircraft without ticket and boarding pass? Then that will maybe be how they did it. Tell us, please.

I'm in the queue for straight answers, I concede.

Swansong for Chek soon-time. I think.

cheers Al..
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Now now Chek.

By your rules, you'd first have to vouch for the authenticity of this "photograph" wouldn't you ?

I mean to me, it suffers from the obvious digital artefacts issues, with the nominal focal length reduced by the SLR CCD fringe area dynamic compression, false algorithm distortion bug.

Did you lift this off of a grainy You Tube vid per chance ?

Any proof of any of that, Mark?
Only people might think think you're making it up and having a larf, like.

It's them or us.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: does'nt get it yet Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
Chek,

you explain how it was done. any fule no what cutouts I speak of. This is your big chance to tell a waiting audience how the planes did it, step by step. The 19 hi-jackers. fiendishly clever enough to slip aboard without a ticket and also no boarding passes. How did they do it Chek? When was the last time you boarded an aircraft without ticket and boarding pass? Then that will maybe be how they did it. Tell us, please.

I'm in the queue for straight answers, I concede.

Swansong for Chek soon-time. I think.

cheers Al..

No first we're dealing with your - or rather you and your tag-team's - cartoon cutout fantasy.

It's them or us.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent logic Chek.

Keep digging mate.

You present one of your pet pics and everyone else is supposed to comment on it and to explain it.

Excellent.

You presented it so why don't you justify it's authenticity ?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Excellent logic Check.

Keep digging mate.

You present one of your pet pics and everyone else is supposed to comment on it and to explain it.

Excellent.

You presented it so why don't you justify it's authenticity ?

Congratulations Mark - I think you must be the first person ever to doubt the 'authenticity' of that 'woman on the edge' photo.
In the service of 911 Truth naturally, I'm sure.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for your great no planes mate Al to explain his definition of it as a 'cartoon cutout'.
Care to help him - he seems to be floundering a bit early in the proceedings.

It's them or us.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek.

The proposition was intended as written.

Can you vouch for the authenticity of the photograph that you have presented.

Oh, and in case your mind is wondering that I doubt it, that has nothing to do with the question.

You see.

It's a question.

A valid one too ?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Chek.

The proposition was intended as written.

Can you vouch for the authenticity of the photograph that you have presented.

Oh, and in case your mind is wondering that I doubt it, that has nothing to do with the question.

You see.

It's a question.

A valid one too ?

No, not valid at all chummy.
Just your usual wordplay and obfuscation Mark.
There is no doubt to the photos authenticity other than to fanatics who might 'suggest' or slyly imply - but haven't a hope in hell of proving - otherwise.

Now getting back to the oddly shaped and rather blocky object that created the 'cartoon cutout' depicted. Anything further to add?

It's them or us.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hilarious.

Chek says there's no doubt and that's it ?

You should be able to provide ample evidence then that the pic is real ?

Come on Chek, you're an expert on supposed photographic fakery so you should be able to distinguish between what is real and what isn't real.

Why are you so reluctant to provide validation that this solitary pic that you presented is a real unadulterated, authentic photograph ?

Entirely valid questions Chek ?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Hilarious.

Chek says there's no doubt and that's it ?

You should be able to provide ample evidence then that the pic is real ?

Come on Chek, you're an expert on supposed photographic fakery so you should be able to distinguish between what is real and what isn't real.

Why are you so reluctant to provide validation that this solitary pic that you presented is a real unadulterated, authentic photograph ?

Entirely valid questions Chek ?

Mark, it should be obvious even to someone with your own sociopathic 'detachment' that if you want to claim the 'woman on the edge' photo to be fake, then the burden is on you to not only suggest, but to prove that it is. Otherwise any old f*ckwit can claim any old thing, as you've clearly just shown.

Now apart from amusing yourself with what you seem to fondly imagine is your own razor sharp incisive analysis - can you help out your great no planes mate Al with how the description 'cartoon cutout' is applicable.
Then we can get on.

It's them or us.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you accuse me of obscuf . . thingy bob ?

Why not just try and support your position using the same standards that you judge others by ?

Is that not the way these things are done ?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
And you accuse me of obscuf . . thingy bob ?

My apologies - I'll try and stick to words of no more than one or two syllables when you're around Mark.

Mark Gobell wrote:
Why not just try and support your position using the same standards that you judge others by ?

Is that not the way these things are done ?

No, it is not except by way of diversionary tactics.
If you've got nothing to add other than asinine discussion of your idea of 'ground rules' Mark, just don't post.

I'm waiting for your great no planes mate Al to clarify this cartoon cutout rubbish you no planers keep spouting. So let's get that done without anymore of your irrelevant derailing.

Unless that's all you've got in you, which I rather suspect is the case.

It's them or us.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Chek, i'm beginning to see how you operate now.

Answer things that you find easy and ignore those more challenging issues.

Sorry to be so disparaging, but it's the only conclusion I can muster right now.

If you refuse to vouch for your pic then could I ask where you got it from ?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Ok Chek, i'm beginning to see how you operate now.

Answer things that you find easy and ignore those more challenging issues.

Sorry to be so disparaging, but it's the only conclusion I can muster right now.

If you refuse to vouch for your pic then could I ask where you got it from ?

Perhaps if I'm satisfied with the relevance of your request, then maybe.
Or possibly not.
Depends on how good a case you make for raising doubt as to it's authenticity.
So let's hear it.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek,

A simple rule in establishing truth. One you really must learn if you are to posture as a member of the truth movement. The onus is on a person who presents evidence to be willing to confirm its authenticity/reliability.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Chek,

A simple rule in establishing truth. One you really must learn if you are to posture as a member of the truth movement. The onus is on a person who presents evidence to be willing to confirm its authenticity/reliability.

Take it from me, champ, there's only one location at one time in the whole world that photo could have come from.

But then denying reality is what you guys do best, isn't it?
So I should hardly be surprised at that.

It's them or us.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek you get better and better.

A NPT advocate posts a picture and you question it's authenticity.

They reply in the way you have ?

If I can be convinced of your grounds ?

Are you serious about this or not ?

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue here is not one of location. It's the issue of what the photograph you presented as evidence contains and whether you believe it's a fair and accurate picture of that gash in the tower at that time. If so, why do you believe it to be so.

That's the simple question and it begs an answer from you.

Last edited by Roadrunner on Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Chek, where did you get the picture from ?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: