FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Planehugger PepeLapiu threatens my life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PEPELAPIU, ANSWER THE QUESTION:

Why would anyone answer your questions considering the way you engage in debate?

From now on, every time you ask a question I have answered I will just ignore you.

By the way Pepe, you still owe KT an apology.
Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
can you ask genghis what methods he uses to tell how videos have been faked?

that way people can check themselves and know for sure rather than relying on his word for it.

Good question. I asked Genghis, I also asked him to register over here. He would answer you directly, however it requires admin approval when you register. Regardless, here is his response:

"most of the smoking guns there are the actual contradiction in many of the videos. when you spend time examining them they get worse and worse and more incomparable. the flightpaths, the black plane, white plane silver, grey, shape is wrong in nearly all videos, including the pods and flashes. even they are inconsistent with each other and with a boeing. there is no need to link you to the videos because they are the ones you [hopefully] are studying all the time. if i link you to them you will accuse me of altering them, so find your trustworthy source. have a look at the fairbanks shot and the cheney shot. these are THE DEFINITE FAKES. from here on we are in 'MY THEORY ONLY' TERRITORY, but i believe all the straight flying small black blobs are real. all the close ups with no crash physics and a white plane ARE DEFINITE FAKES. i mean have you guys looked at them?. the plane goes in. there's no hole, then there's an explosion, and a plane shaped hole .wt?. it doesn't slow down, it doesn't even crease the fuselage on the way in, the building shows no reaction, we are not witnessing a real event. the 'luc courchesne shot shows us A FLYING SALIMI GREASE INTO A SILVER BOX. it doesn't even have enough balls to have wings.

anyway the main point i'm trying to make is, that when you take ALL the 175 videos into account, when you know this, the debate about which ones is separate, so answering your question cannot be answered as you wanted, but i truly cannot believe that anybody who has carefully watched these videos can conclude they are all real. it is a ridiculous idea. for whatever reason. but your question was a good one, because it is exactly what we are researching and the debate is always going on."
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That genghis is messed up. He seems to be unable to grasp that all it takes is one genuine video, one genuine still, and all his NPT theory effort gets whiped onto toilet paper and flushed

Neither do you "Jennifer"

And of course there are faked images relating to the planes hitting the towers

People like Genghis MADE THEM

So, are you deliberately aiding and abetting fraud Jenny, or are you simply not able to notice the bleeding obvious, and therefore a victim of your perceptual shortcomings?

PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:

You're right .... I'm sorry that the little f@cker is allowed to live and allowed to spread his bullshiit
Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
That genghis is messed up. He seems to be unable to grasp that all it takes is one genuine video, one genuine still, and all his NPT theory effort gets whiped onto toilet paper and flushed

So, are you deliberately aiding and abetting fraud Jenny, or are you simply not able to notice the bleeding obvious, and therefore a victim of your perceptual shortcomings?

You don't know me at all "John White." I came here when I heard that "my friend" Pepe was stooping to new lows, not to argue no plane theory. I cannot be neatly categorized into that label. And further, I was merely trying to answer Pepe's questions and in doing so consulted Genghis, who has made hundreds of videos on the subject. I support research into any theory surrounding September 11th Johnny, not just npt. So if in supporting research into any theory, alternative or mainstream, I am "deliberately aiding and abetting fraud," then I am guilty as charged. Thanks for putting me in my place "John White."
Jennifer
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepeLapiu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

You're right .... I'm sorry that the little f@cker is allowed to live and allowed to spread his bullshiit

Pepe, you've crossed the line. Why are you so hateful? You are not witty or funny, you only sound weak and sadistic.
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Well, I found out that Jennifer is smokin' hot so that changes everything. I am now converted, a full fledges no-planer, holograms, CGI, thin foil hat and all. Worthy
PepeLapiu
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:
PepeLapiu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

Pepe, you've crossed the line. Why are you so hateful? You are not witty or funny, you only sound weak and sadistic.

Yes m'am, you're right m'am, I'm sorry m'am. Worthy
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer wrote:
John White wrote:

You don't know me at all "John White." I came here when I heard that "my friend" Pepe was stooping to new lows, not to argue no plane theory. I cannot be neatly categorized into that label. And further, I was merely trying to answer Pepe's questions and in doing so consulted Genghis, who has made hundreds of videos on the subject. I support research into any theory surrounding September 11th Johnny, not just npt. So if in supporting research into any theory, alternative or mainstream, I am "deliberately aiding and abetting fraud," then I am guilty as charged. Thanks for putting me in my place "John White."

LOL! You'd be welcome: if you meant it

So what you are telling me is you believe planes both hit the towers and did not hit the towers at the same time, and you don't care about the merits or demerits of either position, you simply support them

Therefore you support me in calling out fruadsters like Ghengis

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
I will post a photo later, not that you will believe that it's me.

why would people not believe its you?

sorry to be sceptical but it sounds like a suspicous thing to say.

now i proberbly won't believe its you, but an image to fool people to get them to agree with you etc.

i use to have a female character on a adventure game, i found that people give you more things and you get what you want more in the game.

of course i was really a bloke, but while ever other male characters were falling over themselves to give me things i was happy playing the role.

now you've said:

Quote:

i cannot help being sceptical and wondering if your using an image to fool people into liking you etc making them much more likely to agree with you or anything you say.

you'd be susprised what a female pixel charaters with largest chest can get you in the gaming world so it would not suprise me if people use the same tactics to mislead people or influence opinons on forums.

sorry if im being paranoid but im speaking from experiance and know full well what false images can acheive on the weak minded.

Well Marky, I had no idea you were so devious; you little tinker you!
Though it might be worth bearing in mind not everyone will be prone to such Machiavellian strategies, you crafty little monkey.

Still, interesting plan...

So, er, I'd now like to present a recent holiday snap of me just in case in people were wondering what I look like. I'm not actually some hairy bloke. Honest.

jomper
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally know people who came across large pieces of aircraft wreckage (specifically, engine) on the streets of NYC that day.

All NPT "researchers" need is to stop examining faked videos and start looking for real evidence and real witnesses. That would have killed the theory stone dead by now, which is why all they talk about is crappy videos.

It's not surprising people get exasperated by such banal nonsense and fake "investigation".
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jomper,

Having seen the story of actors who played the part of 'eyewitnesses' to planes being debunked I think your post is a bit rich. Having, today, not a single [plane 'eyewitness' who is publicly accountable, I think that too is a bit rich.

Well, NPT is not going away. We are now forced to agree that two of the supposed hijacked flights were not even scheduled on 9/11/2001. This stated by the airline itself and by the US authority in charge of such statistics. It can't get better, can it ?

The media corporations remain, still, today, unaccountable for their televised material.

And you have the gall to suggest media fakery is not an issue ?

You really don't understand, do you, why the public so strongly disagrees with your circular arguments ? It's because facts are catching up.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jomper wrote:
I personally know people who came across large pieces of aircraft wreckage (specifically, engine) on the streets of NYC that day.

All NPT "researchers" need is to stop examining faked videos and start looking for real evidence and real witnesses. That would have killed the theory stone dead by now, which is why all they talk about is crappy videos.

It's not surprising people get exasperated by such banal nonsense and fake "investigation".

I contend we have now passed the point of reasonable doubt about the motivation of NPT pushers: and that is why the obvious and reasonable course you outline above doesnt happen jomper

They are proven fraudsters out to decieve and should be treated as such

jomper
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner, I had no idea you were the voice of the public. Which public is that exactly?

Look, I'm talking about friends of mine who were living in NYC at the time, not stories about actors playing parts.

While the eyewitness accounts of people I have known for a long time are good enough for me, I don't of course expect to convince you, Roadrunner, of their authenticity by making posts on an internet forum like this one. You are far more likely to think me a disinfo agent or whatever than to accept the word of someone you don't know and haven't met presenting the testimony of people you don't know and haven't met.

Nevertheless their word is good enough for me because I know them. I feel your assertion that there's not a single publicly accountable eyewitness to aircraft wreckage on the streets of NYC on Sept 11 is purely that - an assertion you are making for yourself.

As far as your assertion goes - I'm not interested in whether or not the flights were scheduled or not - statistics do not suggest there were no planes. Airplane wreckage scattered all over NYC does. I'm also not interested in discussing media fakery as it relates to your NPT idea. Proving something has been faked does not prove anything else.

If, for argument's sake, I could produce even one eyewitness of large plane wreckage - for example, by arranging a meeting between you and my friends, where they were to show your their photographs - the entire NPT idea you're attached to would collapse, would it not?

There are in any case plenty of pictures of plane wreckage in NYC on 9/11 in the public domain - but I imagine you hypothesise that they're all fakes too.

If you do, that really is an example of circular thinking.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Jomper,

You are the voice of the public. And so am I. Between us, we can do a lot, yes ? Especially if we can advance the cause of truth. Agreed ? So yes, I am a voice of the public. And so are you.

Do I believe you have friends who saw plane wreckage in New York on 9/11/2001. Certainly, yes, I believe you and I believe what your friends say. I repeat, yes.

You know (I'm sure) of a New York based actor who was said to have been an eyewitness to a plane hitting WTC on 9/11/2001 but who, later, verbally and in writing admitted he did NOT see any such plane ? Such a case is one simple evidence of the scale of eyewitness fakery on that day. Isn't it ? But if you want the details, please ask and I will provide them (although they are today well known).

Yes, you should believe the testimony of your friends. Certainly. I also believe their testimony. I say, for the third time, that I believe their testimony also. The issue, of course, is whether the plane wreckage was planted or whether it belongs to a plane which collided with one of the towers at the WTC. Yes ?

To help solve this little problem we have the fact that ALL plane parts have serial numbers. 6 years later we have NO serial numbers given for this wreckage. Not a single one. Isn't that strange ? I mean, don't you find that suspicious ?

Secondly, we have evidence that areas of the streets near the Twin Towers were cordoned off BEFORE the alleged planes hit the towers. Including, for example, the area under the canopy where a plane engine is found. That area was secured by yellow tape BEFORE the explosions in these towers. This too is highly suggestive of plane wreckage being planted.

Thirdly, there is the obvious fact that plane wreckage lying on a roof opposite the South Tower could easily have been planted days in advance of the tower collapses. Once again, not a single item has provided any published serial number. I trust that you will agree that this is not very supportive of the view that it survived explosions with that huge tower ? And we have the fact that no exit hole large enough to permit it to fall on the opposite roof was ever formed.

These are just some of the reasons why we see the plane parts were, like those at the Pentagon, planted.

Perhaps you will agree that, 6 years later, the UNACCOUNTABILITY of the television stations and of those who believe in this plane wreckage as 'evidence' of those flights crashing in to the twin towers is beginning to wear very thin. As usual it's a wall of UNACCOUNTABILITY that is the main feature.

Finally, and this now a matter of fact, the two flights in question did NOT fly on that day. So says the airline. So says the US aviation authority.

Therefore, I hope you agree, beyond reasonable doubt, the official story is bogus. It collapses under the sheer weight of its own absurdities.

I trust that you, like me, like every honest person, agrees that the existence of plane wreckage at the WTC does NOT, in itself, prove that it came from two flights which, in fact, never actually flew on that day.

And, like myself, you agree that the innocent victims of these crimes deserve us, the living, to tell the truth. As I am sure you and your friends are doing.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

why would people not believe its you?

sorry to be sceptical but it sounds like a suspicous thing to say.

now i proberbly won't believe its you, but an image to fool people to get them to agree with you etc.

i use to have a female character on a adventure game, i found that people give you more things and you get what you want more in the game.

of course i was really a bloke, but while ever other male characters were falling over themselves to give me things i was happy playing the role.

now you've said:

Quote:

i cannot help being sceptical and wondering if your using an image to fool people into liking you etc making them much more likely to agree with you or anything you say.

you'd be susprised what a female pixel charaters with largest chest can get you in the gaming world so it would not suprise me if people use the same tactics to mislead people or influence opinons on forums.

sorry if im being paranoid but im speaking from experiance and know full well what false images can acheive on the weak minded.

Well Marky, I had no idea you were so devious; you little tinker you!
Though it might be worth bearing in mind not everyone will be prone to such Machiavellian strategies, you crafty little monkey.

Still, interesting plan...

So, er, I'd now like to present a recent holiday snap of me just in case in people were wondering what I look like. I'm not actually some hairy bloke. Honest.

I propose that the only effective counter to such obvious and tawdry co-intelpro human engineering is that we all adopt attractive women as avatars.

I of course shall be Jessica Rabbit.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Ian has just banned PepeLapiu

Good job too, we don't need strikers who score own goals

So that being taken care of, lets get back to the exposure of Killtown as a fraud who deserves to be recognised as such[/quote]

genghis6199
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i registered to talk to u guys jennifer said
that somewhere in here there might be someone worth salvaging, so i'll give it a go.

my synicism, isn't all fair as i've had a gutfull of forum wars as you might have guessed.
so i'll try and give u guys a quick answer to everything i see here
and get on my way. i'll come back and see if there's anything worth responding to ,
debate is not a problem. PEOPLE'S ATTITUDE SOMETIMES IS.

firstly pepe. you are disgusting individual.
does everyone here know that you constantly email jennifer
begging for her phone number?.
then you come here and act like shes' scum ?.
and ridicule her?.
you should take a chill bro and think about your
attitude to the human race before you worry too much
about 911.

john white, your first question is half valid.
'if they had one still or video yadda yadda'
MEDIA CONTROL. you are ignoring the very cornerstone
of the idea. lots of videos showed no plane,
but they were handed to the media [umm hello].
at which point the men in black would have seen it first.
planes added in, or they were thrown in the bin.
or you could have read my post that jennifer quoted where i state

"we don't all believe they are all fake"
because i actually believe some are real.

but this is where after reading this thread i really don't think you guys
are interested in discussing it.
you guys seem to be asking the same banal loaded debate team questions that
can't be aimed at true research. i have 300 videos on you toob guys.
my ideas are well laid out.
if you want to look at them and debate some of the more finite issues i'd be happy to.
but you guys are still asking some really naive broad questions
as if the media wouldn't lie to you.
that kind of thinking i thought was left behind long ago.
and it is not debate worthy, for my part.

jumper - the wreckage. the stories. if my count is correct now,
i have talked to 18 000 people who were in the southe tower
when the plane hit, 56 000 who saw flight 75 with THEIR OWN EYES ,
865 000 who knoe someone who saw it,
789 000 876 people who say their aunt saw it,
300 987 678 987 who say they heard there was wreckage in the street.

chek and dogsmilk, the way you're being snide towards lovely jennifer i think
we have nothing to say to each other.
don't you guys run into many women or something?.
forgotton how not reduce them into an object?.

but to be honest guys it's really hard to find a serious question in here.

i'm happy to debate it, but after dealing with so many small minded people
for 18 months my attention span for fools is quite thin.
i totally accept that you might not believe the same things as me, that's cool.
i don't think less of you and hope that one day you will see what we are saying.
but until then i wish you well,
and hope that the current hate you guys have towards us chills out soon
it's getting kinda old. we're taken seriously now.
peace.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
john white, your first question is half valid.
'if they had one still or video yadda yadda'
MEDIA CONTROL. you are ignoring the very cornerstone
of the idea. lots of videos showed no plane,
but they were handed to the media [umm hello].
at which point the men in black would have seen it first.
planes added in, or they were thrown in the bin.
or you could have read my post that jennifer quoted where i state

Ok I'm following that: lets say that was possible...

Quote:
"we don't all believe they are all fake"
because i actually believe some are real.

Hang on: what are we talking about: there were planes but they didnt hit?

You need to get explaining this ghengis: if you could actually expand what you mean on this I promise to be impressed

genghis6199
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so my first question is a big fat cut and paste?

"""my understanding is that the claim is not that ALL the videos are fake. but some might quite well be real, there are videos which look very different to each other the object appears different in many videos. some people believe that ALL of them are fake, some people believe that SOME of them are fake, but this is part of the research. SOME of the videos are most definately FAKES. you yourself have admitted that SOME OF THE VIDEOS ARE FAKE. so this leaves us at - some of the videos are fake, the no planers are investigating which ones, while you are just denying their existance and importance. THIS IS A MISTAKE. media complicity is future control brought to it's knees. you are hypocritical in admiiting fakes and rebutting them as well."
""""

is this one of those forums where people only like reading their own posts??

and john couldn't give a flying rats ass if what impresses you.
you guys can sit around here stifling debate all u want patting each other on the back.
but it's no quest for knowledge.

Last edited by genghis6199 on Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well which videos are real?

Why are they real?

And do any of them show a plane?

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I am saying people like Simon Shack and Webfairy have faked there videos by distorting evidence: fakes made by NPT theorists count against NPT , not FOR it
genghis6199
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe the pudgy black blobs viewed from the east are real.

the wierd tail, too small. it's some kind of military object. in some videos we see it clear as day. but in the 'pretty shots' they did their best work. a lot of the videos show a true event. see for instance the 'kpax' shot . and 'tinacart 1'.
but like i say this is my theory and a lot of people disagree. so be patient about generalising.

peace.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok: so there are some real aircraft of some description, but none of them hit the towers: so any image of tower being hit by plane is fake. Possibly there are some things in the air that we dont really know what they are

Have I got that straight?

genghis6199
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuh kinda. white elephant flyby is a different deal. it was either controlling the attacks or there to give the 'panicked memory' of a plane, so the media could bolt it together for them all. i do think something hit the towers.

the black blob mas a dirty big black ops object. it had a mini nuke in it.
it flew straight. level to the ground. there are shots where the plaane travels dead horizintal.
i think they are real.
the divebombers and black helicopter sillouhettes are nonsense.

genghis6199
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the golden rule for me is if it's not black it's not real.
all the close up silver ones are fakes

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you notice that all the trolls practically defended Pepe?
genghis6199
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

even chorused his mysogeny with true red[blooded?] spirit
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Did you notice that all the trolls practically defended Pepe?

First: your killtowning by leading the question

Second: No I didnt you sorry case, and his arse has been booted, so get over it

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: