FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

September Clueless - Plain Dishonest or Plane Disinfo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Gruts,

I am hopeful that Mr Lawson will not quit the debate so quickly. After all, he has asked me to explain why the term 'charlatan' applies to him in respect of his new film. You see I have answered him in detail. And, in the meantime, he accuses me of being a charlatan myself.

Mr Lawson seems to have 'quit the building'. He doesn't want to answer my letter. So you see clearly where charlatans can't go ? They simply can't address the issues. They posture, then they disappear.

If you can persaude Mr Lawson to stop being a charlatan that would be welcomed by me, you and everyone else.

You really are quite the little parrot aren't you?
All these useful little words you pick up, and yet you still are unable to explain or understand anything whatsoever

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As just posted, this thread is a correspondence between Mr Lawson and myself. Still waiting for Mr Lawson to stop proving himself to be a charlatan.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

somebody who posts under different identities could also be justifiably referred to as a charlatan. so here's the same question yet again mr roadrunner....

Quote:
have you ever been banned form this forum?
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gruts,

As just posted, this thread is a correspondence between Mr Lawson and myself. Still waiting for Mr Lawson to stop proving himself to be a charlatan.

So, as just said, place your question on another thread. We here are waiting for Mr Lawson to reply to what I've posted. It seems he prefers not to. He has quit the scene. Sounds to me like he can't handle the fact that in scientific terms he was and remains a charlatan.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no - this thread is called "September Clueless - Plain Dishonest or Plane Disinfo" and is all about exposing simon shack as a liar and a fraud (or charlatan if you prefer) - something which has been conclusively proved.

if you want to start a private correspondence with mr lawson, be my guest. just place your question on another thread.

meanwhile we here are waiting for you to reply to what i've posted and once you have done that - maybe you could address some of the other issues pertaining to the credibility of simon shack's work that are still pending. It seems you prefer not to. Sounds to me like you can't handle the fact that in scientific terms you were and remain a charlatan.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gruts,

If you post here again I will answer your question but you will be agreeing by posting that Mr Lawson refuses to address himself to the facts that show him to be a charlatan, posturing as using the scientific method.

Feel free. Post again and be my first supporter here.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roadrunner - I am asking you a direct question, which you are repeatedly ducking.

why can't you just answer it?

your squabbles with mr lawson are nothing to do with my question or this thread - but if you want to delude yourself into believing otherwise that's up to you.

I'm not surprised that you're so upset by his video, which gives us further proof that "september clues" is disinfo to fool the gullible - but again, if you want to delude yourself into believing otherwise I can't stop you.

but why not start a new thread instead of trying to derail this one?

and what's it to be mr roadrunner.

are you a charlatan who's pretending to be somebody else - or not?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Road runner,
If you blink in the next ten minutes you are agreeing to send me a $500 cheque.

Should you scatch your head between now and next March you are agreeing to become my personal shoe shine boy.

Should you admit that the condition you gave gruts above is meanignless as you have no power to put words in his mouth or control how he posts, I will release you from the above "agreements".

Peace and Truth
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thread per topic please road runner/Antony

There is already a thread to discuss your disagreement with Antony Lawson. Please keep discussions focussed in one place. thanks

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=95688#95688
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just that you have the manners of ignorant men. I have asked repeatedly that you post your question on another thread. That's a matter of record.

At the time of your posts we were waiting to see if Lawson could reply to my detailed proof of him acting as a charlatan in matters of science.

Lawson has chosen not to reply. As we all see.

If you wish me to answer your question please pose it on another thread. There ! You really must stop being fools, charlatans and downright rude people. Or we will all start to realise your're nothing but a bunch of hoodlums and rascals.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Gruts,

If you post here again I will answer your question

but you didn't did you?

Roadrunner wrote:
If you wish me to answer your question please pose it on another thread.

it's what lawyers call "guilty demeanour"....
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's what you can call me losing patience with ignorant, willingly ignorant, unmannered, uncouth, spoilers. Lawson, busted.

As for other matters, blame yourselves.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at this point I think I'll leave you to your delusions mr banned liar. I hope the weather's nice on planet numpty today....
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You lack integrity, character, manners, fairness, honesty, respect and any virtue. That's the price of being a liar.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
You lack integrity, character, manners, fairness, honesty, respect and any virtue. That's the price of being a liar.

Your delusions are mildly entertaining, but be advised your 'attack' on Anthony's piece was about as amusing and effective as watching you going up against a Challenger main battle tank armed with an ice cream.

Just in case you were further kidding yourself Mr Lawson was off somewhere shaking in his boots at your 'debunking' effort.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Lawson cannot even stay to see why he is a charlatan. But this is so typical that nothing more needs to be said. The case speaks for itself.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Mr Lawson cannot even stay to see why he is a charlatan. But this is so typical that nothing more needs to be said. The case speaks for itself.

Don't feel so bad - even the big boys back at your HQ are having to see what dirt they can try to dig up because they can't refute the case either.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
It's just that you have the manners of ignorant men. I have asked repeatedly that you post your question on another thread. That's a matter of record.

At the time of your posts we were waiting to see if Lawson could reply to my detailed proof of him acting as a charlatan in matters of science.

Lawson has chosen not to reply. As we all see.

If you wish me to answer your question please pose it on another thread. There ! You really must stop being fools, charlatans and downright rude people. Or we will all start to realise your're nothing but a bunch of hoodlums and rascals.

The only person who could reasonably make such a request is the thread starter

Hijackers have no authority

Meanwhile, Ian has already directed you to where you can (attempt) to rebuke Anthony Lawson

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scientific method is once again disregarded by supporters of planes at the WTC. I have emphasised this in my response to Lawson. He chooses to ignore this. He wants his career as a charlatan to continue. He wants you also to ignore the fact that belief in planes is NOT based on a body of verified evidence but is, in fact, from sources that are (and have always been) UNACCOUNTABLE.

Now, if you want to posture as a truth movement by wholesale ignorance of the scientific method, that is your choice. Lawson is a charlatan and now you can see WHY. But of these facts Lawson himself has nothing to say.

You are a bunch of dummies, of ignorant and abused minds who cannot even understand the basis of scientific enquiry.

Pointless to say more. And so your campaign is, once again, exposed to be nothing more than misinformation and fraud.

Nothing more to say except that Lawson, by choice, remains a charlatan in matters of science.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indub, give over: now either adress the topic of this thread: hint: look at page 1! or go "pursue" Mr Lawson elsewhere, your in the wrong place
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Absurd Reply with quote

Absurd

In the hope of keeping Roadrunner quiet, here is your answer:

I am not a charlatan, and I did not call you one. My question, something like: "But what would a charlatan know of such things?" was referring to myself. It's called irony.

You called me a charlatan, remember, then you want definitive answers from me.

By definition, charlatans are not renowned for telling the truth, so you wouldn't believe me, whatever I told you. Joseph Heller summed it up, nicely. Do you know what I am talking about?

Now please answer my question, above, or leave me alone.

(Really, folks, the best way to deal with this person is to ignore him.)

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(Really, folks, the best way to deal with this person is to ignore him.)

Oh we always do after a juncture, but they are always very excitable after a fresh re-incarnation. Of course, they have short lifespans, and often flame out in a spam frenzy

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Lawson has finally decided to respond to the serious charge of being a charlatan in matters of science. He writes -

'I am not a charlatan, and I did not call you one. My question, something like: "But what would a charlatan know of such things?" was referring to myself. It's called irony'.

Ah, yes ! Irony. So you were (ironically) refering to yourself as a charlatan ? The fact that you did so without writing, 'charlatan', and wrote - charlatan - is not missed by your readers. It tends to support my original description, does it not ? So much for your silky skills in English, yes ?

Can you now say Mr Lawson if you've yet read my letter of yesterday, which lays out in some detail proofs that you, in matters of science, are a charlatan ? Or are you determined to avoid its contents altogether ?

For you to avoid the substance of my argument would be, in itself, proof (if any were still needed) of you being a charlatan, would it not ? And so you see, your letter today is further confirmation that in matters of science you really have no reply. It further suggests none is ever to be expected of you. Right ?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Mr Lawson has finally decided to respond to the serious charge of being a charlatan in matters of science blah blah wibble wibble

"finally" - as in a few hours later.

please remember that unlike you, the rest of us have lives.

and your "charges" may be serious to you but they're just a joke to the rest of us....
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gruts,

I owe you an apology. Please accept my apology for calling in to question your intellect or your ability to understand simple things in several posts of yesterday. I made a mistake to do so and am genuinely sorry for doing so.

Yours sincerely
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No response from Mr Lawson ? Sort of, well, predictable, yes ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
No response from Mr Lawson ? Sort of, well, predictable, yes ?

How many times do you have to be told Indubroadadelphia?

Either answer the issues posed on this thread which you are avoiding still, or pursue Mr Lawson on your own thread.

Now - after all the fraud has been exposed - why are you still wittering on about 'missing skylines'?

My son, when he was little, used to be amazed that I could make a penny disappear from my hand and reappear from his ear.

Until he knew how it was done.

You've been told how it's been done yet still you cling to your 'magic' explanation. You have reasoning skills worse than a 5 year old.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 9/11 'truth' movement is nothing but a bag of fools who don't even know what the scientific method IS. Building their castles on sand they present evidence which has NOT survived criticism and construct on it propaganda. Unaccountability is their hallmark. Evidence that has never, at any time, survived the necessary tests of science.

Back to the drawing board. Either you use the scientific method or you are exposed as being frauds and are willingly ignorant men.

Such is the case with Lawson. As we now clearly see. It's for kids. Nobody with the slightest regard for science and the scientific method believes such poor quality rubbish.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
The 9/11 'truth' movement is nothing but a bag of fools who don't even know what the scientific method IS. Building their castles on sand they present evidence which has NOT survived criticism and construct on it propaganda. Unaccountability is their hallmark. Evidence that has never, at any time, survived the necessary tests of science.

Back to the drawing board. Either you use the scientific method or you are exposed as being frauds and are willingly ignorant men.

Such is the case with Lawson. As we now clearly see. It's for kids. Nobody with the slightest regard for science and the scientific method believes such poor quality rubbish.

So quit with your usual nonsense rhetoric and show where my case is wrong, using the scientific method you claim to hold so dear.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: