FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Fool me once ..." - DVD Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: "Fool me once" - DVD Release Reply with quote

Click here to order for just £5.99

“Fool me once …” is the latest offering from one of the UK’s most active Truth Campaigner’s. Recorded live at the Glastonbury Symposium in July 2007 Ian R. Crane, the immediate past Chair of the UK 9/11 Truth Campaign, reflects upon Gordon Brown’s overt commitment to the agenda of the New World Order and offers a startling prediction of what is being planned to accelerate implementation of the One World Government … with particular focus on the 2012 London Olympics.

"Fool me once..." features the premier UK public screening of Tim Jones' outstanding music video, 'New World Order - Speak & Spell'. For a preview, click HERE

Bonus Track:

This DVD also contains another informative presentation. In ‘The Hidden Agenda’, Ian R. Crane explores the occult belief systems of those who believe that they are the rightful rulers of a global fiefdom … and presents the evidence which might explain why they are running scared from a forthcoming event, as foretold in ancient texts. An event which they fear might relieve them of their planetary command … in 2012!

Who is Ian R. Crane?

An ex-oilfield executive, Ian now lectures and writes on the geo-political webs that are being spun; with particular focus on US Hegemony and the NWO agenda for control of global resources. Prior to his retirement from the corporate arena, Ian enjoyed a career of 25 years in telecommunications and international oilfield services, a career that provided the opportunity to live & work in the U.K., Continental Europe, the Middle East & Houston, Texas.

ianrcrane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: "Fool me once ..." - DVD Release Reply with quote

“Fool me once …” is the latest offering from one of the UK’s most active Truth Campaigner’s. Recorded live at the Glastonbury Symposium in July 2007 Ian R. Crane, the immediate past Chair of the UK 9/11 Truth Campaign, reflects upon Gordon Brown’s overt commitment to the agenda of the New World Order and offers a startling prediction of what is being planned to accelerate implementation of the One World Government … with particular focus on the 2012 London Olympics.

"Fool me once..." features the premier UK public screening of Tim Jones' outstanding music video, 'New World Order - Speak & Spell'. For a preview, click HERE

Bonus Track:

This DVD also contains another informative presentation. In ‘The Hidden Agenda’, Ian R. Crane explores the occult belief systems of those who believe that they are the rightful rulers of a global fiefdom … and presents the evidence which might explain why they are running scared from a forthcoming event, as foretold in ancient texts. An event which they fear might relieve them of their planetary command … in 2012!

Who is Ian R. Crane?

An ex-oilfield executive, Ian now lectures and writes on the geo-political webs that are being spun; with particular focus on US Hegemony and the NWO agenda for control of global resources. Prior to his retirement from the corporate arena, Ian enjoyed a career of 25 years in telecommunications and international oilfield services, a career that provided the opportunity to live & work in the U.K., Continental Europe, the Middle East & Houston, Texas.

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Ian Crane's DVD Reply with quote

Also available HERE
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anything is going to scare people away from this site and understanding 9/11 it is the assertion by some that us humans are destined to be attacked by aliens in 2012.

I'm sorry but blatant advertising, especially for something so stupid, should be removed from this forum. What's your opinion Ian (Neal)?
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Fear & delusion Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Quote:
If anything is going to scare people away from this site and understanding 9/11 it is the assertion by some that us humans are destined to be attacked by aliens in 2012.

My dear James, your comments would perhaps have far greater validity if you were making your observations after having actually watched the DVD!

Meanwhile, despite the fact that over the next few days, I shall be giving my 34th, 35th and 36th public presentations this year, on subjects directly related to '9/11, the bigger picture and the quest for truth', I have probably only reached out to around 1500 people. The DVD provides the medium by which we might just reach out to a few more.

As for scaring people off; well, having sold some 300 copies since the DVD came back from the Studio on October 2nd, the comments in my mailbox would seem to suggest that the DVD is having the opposite effect.

Anyway, thanks for reading the thread.

Kind regards,

Ian R. Crane
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is brilliant and entertaining
While there is some speculation that may be proved wrong or right, I doubt, given Ian's convincing style, that many of those embarked on the truth road would be scared off
A very positive and hopeful presentation overall
Good to see it's made it into Icke's shop - why is it a bit cheaper there?
We will win, we must

Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:

Good to see it's made it into Icke's shop - why is it a bit cheaper there?

Because my sales manager puts in extra disks and campaign material with all orders (not just Ian's DVD).

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:

I'm sorry but blatant advertising, especially for something so stupid, should be removed from this forum. What's your opinion Ian (Neal)?

A positive contribution as always... and we still don't know who he is...

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
James C wrote:

A positive contribution as always... and we still don't know who he is...

I thought you had left this forum? I take it your mummy has put the toys back in your pram now(?)

Shame, this forum was actually looking a lot more positive. No doubt all the trolling and subversive posting will increase again now.

As I've said before, it doesn't matter who I am and I couldn't give a sh*t who you are. Stop thinking you are so important.
BBC5.tv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James I unconditionally love you as I do every human being but you really do push my patience. Sort it out, our enemy has so blatantly made himself known to us, therefore infighting and sarcastic comments achieve nothing. Also the right people won't be scared away, they already know they're being fu#ked and that discussion is a logical analysis of what can transpire when psychopaths with all the money in the word run the world. Surely you've come to the conclusion that these guys take us for a ride everyday we turn on the evenings news. It's this type of analysis that can perhaps prepare us for what they have in store for us, i.e. the unknown.

One day we'll know who you are dude, and you know that so we can wait. I look forward to meeting you face to face for sh#ts and giggles. By the way I'm Scott Hudson BEng residing in Bristol. Good luck dude.

scott.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pastomen wrote:
James I unconditionally love you as I do every human being but you really do push my patience. Sort it out, our enemy has so blatantly made himself known to us, therefore infighting and sarcastic comments achieve nothing. Also the right people won't be scared away, they already know they're being fu#ked and that discussion is a logical analysis of what can transpire when psychopaths with all the money in the word run the world. Surely you've come to the conclusion that these guys take us for a ride everyday we turn on the evenings news. It's this type of analysis that can perhaps prepare us for what they have in store for us, i.e. the unknown.

One day we'll know who you are dude, and you know that so we can wait. I look forward to meeting you face to face for sh#ts and giggles. By the way I'm Scott Hudson BEng residing in Bristol. Good luck dude.

scott.

Hi Scott,

Nice to talk to you.

I'm sorry but I don't share your view. Sure we live in a world glossed over with propaganda, in the news and elsewhere, but I question how much that affects you everyday. Probably very little in reality. You say you have or are studying for a BEng, I wish you luck. In which case, do something with it that will change the world and maybe even make you a shed load of money then you can help defeat the enermy, as you see the, from the top. Better still, dump your BEng and go work for yourself in another arena. You'll never be a slave then and it'll probably serve you better in the future. But then again, I don't think 9/11 was part of a plan to make prisoners of us all but a very real attempt (and it worked) to start wars in the middle east to gain access to oil and gas at a time of energy crisis - not that I condone 9/11, far from it.

Since you haven't posted much on here, I will tell you that I mostly talk about what I see as the reason behind 9/11 on this forum, peak oil, something Andrew Johnson and many others hate because they prefer to blame 9/11 squarely on the illuminati's plans for NWO, possibly because of aliens arriving in 2012, (I believe this to be utter nonsense and I would argue, how could you dismiss the news as being propaganda and yet accept the fantastical thinking of Mr Crane?). Therefore, Andrew Johnson and Ian Crane (and others) love to attack me over my stance as they have from day one - so who is creating division? If you want my opinion and I really hope I am wrong, 9/11 will never be exposed for two reasons. Firstly, the lie runs too deep and secondly, the western world will enter full scale energy decline within a few years causing ever escalating chaos similar to the fuel protests of 2000 when the UK was forced onto its knees within a week and as such we won't be in a position to fight any longer. At that point, it will be necessary for us to think more locally and become more active within our communities for our very survival. Ironically, the power of central government will be much diminished as a result and those at the top know this which is why they want ID cards and such like to curb any growing resistance. But the bottom line is, people certainly won't care about 9/11, Iraq or wherever when oil output does go into full scale decline.

So, my friend, I doubt whether I will ever see you because I won't be at any meetings. I prefer to save my energy to promoting peak oil on this forum and elsewhere. Nothing wrong with that, unless you are Andrew Johnson of course. Laughably, Andrew Johnson compiled a report about a year ago or so containing comprehensive information about this forum. He included lots of statistics and even listed those he felt where causing trouble because of their outrageous views - I was one of those listed. But who did he send his report to.....? Michael Meacher, who believes exactly what I do! You may care to read here

Quote:
The overriding motivation for this political smokescreen is that the US and the UK are beginning to run out of secure hydrocarbon energy supplies. By 2010 the Muslim world will control as much as 60% of the world's oil production and, even more importantly, 95% of remaining global oil export capacity. As demand is increasing, so supply is decreasing, continually since the 1960s.

This is leading to increasing dependence on foreign oil supplies for both the US and the UK. The US, which in 1990 produced domestically 57% of its total energy demand, is predicted to produce only 39% of its needs by 2010. A DTI minister has admitted that the UK could be facing "severe" gas shortages by 2005. The UK government has confirmed that 70% of our electricity will come from gas by 2020, and 90% of that will be imported. In that context it should be noted that Iraq has 110 trillion cubic feet of gas reserves in addition to its oil.

So I would request that you have a little more patience with me than you feel you can offer at present. After all, I am not dividing the 9/11 truth movement with talk of NPT, laser weaponry or imminent alien attack unlike Andrew Johnson and Ian R Crane. Certainly the truth will never out if these topics are included. The fight is hard enough as it is.
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Imminent Alien Attack? Reply with quote

James,

can you direct me to where Ian Crane discusses the prospect of an imminent Alien Attack?

I have heard Ian discuss the possibility of the NWO launching a '... catastrophic & catalyzing event... like a 'False Flag (Fake) Alien invasion' to facilitate the implemention of Global Government (indeed, this is the premis of his new DVD "Fool me once...") but I have not seen or heard him promote the prospect of anything beyond another 9/11 style Hollywood construct!

I assume you have misunderstood the description of "Fool me once..." because if you had actually watched the DVD, your comments would be mischieveous ... to say the least!

BTW, based upon your prediliction for discussing 'Peak Oil', you might be interested in reading one of my previous posts

HERE

The Watcher
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed on the basis of site rules alone.

Last edited by Bongo on Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Bongo rant. Reply with quote

Bongo screamed:
Quote:
Crane, you are a money grabbing LYING prick. Profiteering on the backs of one of the most horrific crimes in history has to make you one of the lowest forms of life on this planet.

Some pretty serious accusations here Bongo! What is your evidence for making such vitriolic and potentially libelous statements?

Why is selling DVD's of his presentations (and perhaps recovering something towards the costs), any different from Dave von Kleist, Barry Zwicker or Alex Jones selling theirs? Or from the likes of Ian Henshall and Rowland Morgan selling the books they have written on the subject?

Crane is one of a handful of people attempting to put the events of 9/11 into a wider context but he seems to have pushed your buttons ... big time!

...and your contribution to the cause?

The Watcher
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Crane, you are a money grabbing LYING prick. Profiteering on the backs of one of the most horrific crimes in history has to make you one of the lowest forms of life on this planet. Evil or Very Mad

I have no qualms in saying this to your face. I hope you never attempt to come to Scotland to do a talk, because I will make sure I am there to show you up for what you are.

I urge everyone to refrain from providing any money to this sicko.

Sorry you think and write like this, Bongo. Like you I disagree with his 'Lunar' ideas, but there is a lot of good NWO info in his talks and DVD's. Re 'Peak Oil', I tend to Michael Ruppert's view; but even Greg Palast has addmitted economically extractable oil is or will shortly peak, not a mile off Ruppert's position. It is posibble to hold either view, without being a NWO plant or money-grabbing fantasist.
Trying to make a living while battling the NWO is necessary; I would wager he would make a damn site more by selling out to the War Criminals.
I hope you think about your ad hominem attack on someone who has the best interests of our Truth Campaign at heart, but who has some weird and wonderful theories to which you and I, and many others, don't subscribe.
Perhaps remove your unnecesarily hostile post? I'm sure Ian supports to the full your work against the apologist 'engineer'.
Come on, Bongo, we,ve got enough real, potent enemies out there, without squabling among ourselves.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why is selling DVD's of his presentations (and perhaps recovering something towards the costs), any different from Dave von Kleist, Barry Zwicker or Alex Jones selling theirs?

It's not... I don't give any of these people money. I think you can tell his profiteering by the price... not even a fiver but... 5 pounds 99 ???
"Scrape every penny as they say."

Even a fiver is too much... a DVD can be burned for as little as 30p including hard case. If it was not for making money it would be a lot cheaper.
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo snapped:
Quote:
It's not... I don't give any of these people money.

Sorry, I was forgetting ... your Scottish!

Which might also explain your Sunday morning rant against Ian Crane.

Still suffering from the night before were we, Jimmy?

The Watcher
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Imminent Alien Attack? Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
James,

can you direct me to where Ian Crane discusses the prospect of an imminent Alien Attack?

I have heard Ian discuss the possibility of the NWO launching a '... catastrophic & catalyzing event... like a 'False Flag (Fake) Alien invasion' to facilitate the implemention of Global Government (indeed, this is the premis of his new DVD "Fool me once...") but I have not seen or heard him promote the prospect of anything beyond another 9/11 style Hollywood construct!

I assume you have misunderstood the description of "Fool me once..." because if you had actually watched the DVD, your comments would be mischieveous ... to say the least!

BTW, based upon your prediliction for discussing 'Peak Oil', you might be interested in reading one of my previous posts

HERE

The Watcher

Have you watched the bonus track, all about the events that are said to happen in 2012? Not that I should answer a racist.

As for peak oil and Ian Crane, he is deliberately misleading you. I would suggest that you research the subject for yourself instead of relying on his propaganda. Crane may have worked for Schlumberger but as what, a telecoms engineer (?) He has never declared himself a petroleum engineer and these are the guys who are working to promote the subject. Besides, Schlumberger is a services company to the oil industry. It's role is to help in finding the stuff and back in the summer the CEO declared the spending on doing just that was going to have to increase big time. I wonder why?

By the way, Monbiot is no longer a supporter of peak oil.

Last edited by James C on Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe of interest: 8bitagent....

The occult hand in 9/11?

I wonder if this guy is going to talk about the Thelemic significance of the use of flight 11, 77, 93 and 175

The significance of the towers being 11(0) stories, and Pentagon being 77 feet tall

The significance of "9 11"

The significance of the shape of the towers(Jachin and Boaz)

The significance of these towers collapsing in the ritual

The significance of the pentagon shape

the street layout of Washington DC above the white house

The statue of liberty

The nexus between Nazis and Wahabist extremists that continues to this day

The eye of Horus symbolism in the courtyard between the two towers

The significance of the Freedom Tower obelisk rising in the place of the WTC in 2012, 11 years after 9/11...which was 11 years after Bush Sr's nwo speech

The significance of having the Tribute in Light(the 33 days of illuminated skyline in march 2002)

The idea some theologians have that Christ was born on 9/11

Im just wondering how deep this guy goes into the "occult and 9/11"

Because I believe it's a very significant backbone and driving ideology behind the entire 9/11 event.

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=11084&postdays=0 &postorder=asc&start=75
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

post deleted due to house rules.

Last edited by Bongo on Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
F*ck you, you racist wee prick Watcher...

Sorry to the Mods, but I have no time for racists.

I second that.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to work for Schlumberger.

I was only 20 !

My job was calibrating laser weapon simulators that were being sold to Iraq.

I left, because things went really bad.

Iraq cancelled their orders for simulators and bought real weapons instead.

They were at war with Iran.

I had no idea about much at the time, apart from gigs, puff and girls.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ there's some hysterical obsessive burnt-in ass*holes on here.
As people often tell me, get a life fellas

Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Quote:
Why is selling DVD's of his presentations (and perhaps recovering something towards the costs), any different from Dave von Kleist, Barry Zwicker or Alex Jones selling theirs?

It's not... I don't give any of these people money. I think you can tell his profiteering by the price... not even a fiver but... 5 pounds 99 ???
"Scrape every penny as they say."

Even a fiver is too much... a DVD can be burned for as little as 30p including hard case. If it was not for making money it would be a lot cheaper.

But how much does putting on a free event cost? How much do the flyers, posters, room hire, equipment, insurance, licences, travel costs, accommodation etc etc cost?

Maybe you should fork out some cash from your own pocket and put on some free to the public events, like almost everyone selling these DVDs do, or travel up and down the country on a regular basis like Ian does, and just see how long you can keep it going before you need to recoup your costs.

Wise up.

At the start of every DVD Ian has a notice stating there is no copyright, encouraging people to copy and distribute it.

And actually, I was me who set the price to £5.99, not Ian.. if you don't agree with it, don't buy it.. watch one of the presentations on Google Video for free instead.

This is hardly a Time Warner operation. Check your DVD collection and see how many prohibit copying, public screenings or any form of sharing, yet you slam someone who is against that system and is actively campaigning for peace.

Seriously, how do you expect this movement to grow if it has no funding?

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..

Last edited by Mick Meaney on Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely right Mick
Most of us in West Yorks have been completely out of pocket with events
This aint free for all.
I only questioned a price diferential in the first place.
Absolutely no objection to making a few quid back
This is an expensive hobby

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
F*ck you, you racist wee prick Watcher...

Sorry to the Mods, but I have no time for racists.

Bongo you were initially out of order (as you acknowledge by deleting the post). Watcher you are also out of order.

Please agree to disagree politely and moderate the language. Thanks a lot
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dreary dreary thread

waded thru the mud-slinging and still no review

just expletives

no wonder the NWO dances rings around humanity

hey ho
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Ian, I will watch my language in future, that was a mistake.

I should just stick to serious matters such as the with the BBC and the Dr K Seffen story, rather than raise to the bait of arguing with people who I feel do nothing but discredit the professionalism of the cause.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: