FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Existence of Energy Weapons
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Gruts,

Here is todays lesson.

no - this is today's lesson.

first of all - what you're saying is that evidence from the same source is either reliable or unreliable depending on whether or not you can twist it to fit in with your fantasies.

this means that you're a hypocrite as well as an idiot.

secondly - you claim that the testimony you quoted is evidence for DEW when it really isn't.

this means that you're making stuff up.

and when confronted with common sense, all you can do is launch into one of your frenzied exercises in reality-denial....

and anyway, it was a massive invisible holographic banana that did it. Smile
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
sorry Bushy - but you have just proved that you are also an agent of misinformation by failing to accept the massive evidence for MIHB technology and it's proven role in the tragic events of 9/11. we already know that you are a deluded fool, but I had no idea that your delusions were as profound and tragic as this.

an exotech FCS stealth banana accounted for the towers and the cars!

case closed. Laughing

You know, I am starting to think you may be right. As Roadrunner has cleverly pointed out, the recorded images of something moving towards the tower is still changing, six years later, sometimes appearing to be the world's slowest missile, at others resembling a helicopter. I think this is clear evidence that what has been captured is some sort of distorted image produced by the invisible holoram surrounding the stealth banana. Only MIHB technology can possibly explain this effect.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you see roadrunner - the evidence for MIHB is so unstoppable that even supporters of the official story are throwing off their blinkers and embracing the truth!!!!!

how can you continue to be so blind?!

anyway it's time to go and watch the footy. I'll leave you to think of some more stuff to amuse us with tomorrow....
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
you see roadrunner - the evidence for MIHB is so unstoppable that even supporters of the official story are throwing off their blinkers and embracing the truth!!!!!

anyway it's time to go and watch the footy. I'll leave you to think of some more stuff to amuse us with tomorrow....

Its the breakthrough of Unity the campaign has been working so hard towards

We demand a new commission to expose the illegal use of MIHB's!

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really should try to understand what the scientific method is. It'd give you and your forum some credibility. Otherwise, sorry, you're only acting as agents of mythology.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
You really should try to understand what the scientific method is. It'd give you and your forum some credibility. Otherwise, sorry, you're only acting as agents of mythology.

We're all eagerly awaiting your demonstration of the scientific method right here: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608

I can't wait.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure you are able to understand it's principles Chek. You show every sign of misunderstanding them. Daily. They're very simple. No evidence is used unless it is able to withstand criticism and its validity has been proved. Since much of the evidence on 'planes' is not even available it's invalid. Scientifically that means 'planes' are in your head - placed there by progandists and buzzing forever in the heads of the weak-minded. But not proved by evidence, still, today, 6 years later.

Understand ?

Or shall I write it again ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
I'm not sure you are able to understand it's principles Chek. You show every sign of misunderstanding them. Daily. They're very simple. No evidence is used unless it is able to withstand criticism and its validity has been proved. Since much of the evidence on 'planes' is not even available it's invalid. Scientifically that means 'planes' are in your head - placed there by progandists and buzzing forever in the heads of the weak-minded. But not proved by evidence, still, today, 6 years later.

Understand ?

Criticize away, Bub.
Here's the thread link:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608

We know you're stupid - we just want to know just how stupid now.

Give it your all, champ.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, with so much evidence for planes at the WTC can we ask this simple question. From the huge amount of 'plane' evidence can you provide us with the flight path of the 'plane' that hit the South Tower WTC ? That would really be great. Not much to ask, is it ?

The new 'Orange' film tells you, right ? Or does it ?

Awaiting your definitive answer after all these years. Still waiting.

(Chek, they've suckered you mate. Get out of this nonsense while you still can).
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
gruts wrote:

Its the breakthrough of Unity the campaign has been working so hard towards

We demand a new commission to expose the illegal use of MIHB's!

Way to go!

I shall picket my fence until our demand is met!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Well, with so much evidence for planes at the WTC can we ask this simple question. From the huge amount of 'plane' evidence can you provide us with the flight path of the 'plane' that hit the South Tower WTC ? That would really be great. Not much to ask, is it ?

The new 'Orange' film tells you, right ? Or does it ?

Awaiting your definitive answer after all these years. Still waiting.

(Chek, they've suckered you mate. Get out of this nonsense while you still can).

But indubroadadelphia - at least two of your personality fragments have had the information already!

If you can't retain or process it, perhaps your carer could explain it to you very slowly.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess you just have to come up with some explanation for the destruction of these vehicles, many of them parked away from buildings blocks away from the Twin Towers.

Right ?
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Guess you just have to come up with some explanation for the destruction of these vehicles, many of them parked away from buildings blocks away from the Twin Towers.

Right ?

I think you will find all the evidence you need on this video, at about 2.27.

Link

Note: not a plane in sight.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ask the Moderator to ban those whose only aim is to disrupt this thread. The public deserve action. At last.

Case Closed.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
IThe public deserve

Indubroadadelphia why are you attemting to suppress clear MIHB evidence?
You naughty agent of misinformation you.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:

Understand ?

You appear to have a highly idiosyncratic understanding of the scientific method. However, you do realise your own interpretation basically undermines most of what you say, right?
Or else is saying a helicopter is a missile because you think it looks like one except it doesn't now "scientific"?

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember somebody asking CB_Brooklyn on the DU forum to explain - using the laws of physics - how the "beam weapon" that apparently accounted for the towers actually worked.

his reply was something along the lines of "conventional physics is irrelevant because this is secret technology that transcends all conventional knowledge" - or something like that....
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
I remember somebody asking CB_Brooklyn on the DU forum to explain - using the laws of physics - how the "beam weapon" that apparently accounted for the towers actually worked.

his reply was something along the lines of "conventional physics is irrelevant because this is secret technology that transcends all conventional knowledge" - or something like that....

Old CB was outed as being Judy Wood over at 911M recently.

It's in their activism section, under the District Court Unseals thread.
I could give a link, but I really don't feel like taking a trip over there and getting grubby at the mo.

It was nice to see Andrew 'Ive got a physics degree, me' Johnson pseudo-sciencing his little heart out too. For truth.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

found the thread and had a quick look - it's like a cross between a feeding frenzy and some sort of collective mental breakdown....

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1680

I'll save it for when work's a bit slow and/or I'm in need of a good laugh....
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
found the thread and had a quick look - it's like a cross between a feeding frenzy and some sort of collective mental breakdown....

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1680

I'll save it for when work's a bit slow and/or I'm in need of a good laugh....
Yes that's right. For instance it asks, "where did the rubble go?" as though such a question proves anything other than what we already know - that the material went into the sky and fell for miles around. What caused that dispertion of material is another thing...

Then although it is unlikely to find solid evidence to prove this, I myself suspect that close range DEW could have been used, in part. I said, "IN PART" and I'm not opposing theory that conventinal explosives and Thermate was used AS WELL, nor am I going around spamming from thread to thread.

But these simple minded fools who follow people like Judy Wood, can only think in terms of: 'If it could be this (which they have no solid evidence for), it cannot possibly involve anything else! So what do they do? They argue against everyone else and criticise Loose Change, Steven Jones and many others.

Don't we see what is happening? They try to make the 'facts' fit their theory, even when real facts show otherwise! It is just like what Bush and Blair did!

What's more, what they are doing is forcing some of us into narrow-minded camps of thought and this is not helping at all.

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truthseeker John,

Your views on Twin Tower destruction are the same as mine. You write -

"Where did the rubble go?" as though such a question proves anything other than what we already know - that the material went into the sky and fell for miles around. What caused that dispersion of material is another thing... '

Well, since you (unlike Chek and others) agree 'the material went into the sky and fell for miles around'. you already agree 'controlled demolition' was not the major cause of Twin Tower destruction. For 'controlled demolition' does not account for exactly what you agree has occurred - the material going first in to the sky and falling (later) for miles around. Your view IS entirely consistent with the photographic and physical evidence from Ground Zero. And its completely consistent with the thesis first advanced by Dr Judy Wood.

Furthermore (and you can check this here on the forum) I've repeatedly agreed that demolition 'squibs' and thermate WERE used - this to give the false impression that 'controlled demolition' was the major cause of tower destruction.

You even say 'I myself suspect that close range DEW could have been used, in part. I said, "IN PART" and I'm not opposing theory that conventinal explosives and Thermate was used AS WELL, nor am I going around spamming from thread to thread'.

So you see, we are in total agreement.

But you end by saying Judy Wood is close-minded to the use of squibs or thermate. That's not correct. It's simply that these things were not the major cause of tower destruction. As we already agree.

Steven Jones (who can be seen smirking on video clips at the thesis of Dr Wood) should be as open and as fair minded as you are. Why can't you ask him to be, seeing, after all, that Wood has allowed him on her own forum space to put forward his well known (and inadequate) arguments ? In fact, on 'Scholars for 9/11 truth' we see the two views very well and can compare them. Wood is presenting vastly more evidence. She is not dogmatic. Nor is anyone.

The 'narrow minded camps' to which you refer are not those of Wood, you, me or anyone else. It's time to ask Professor Steven Jones how 'open minded' he actually is to the very things that you, Dr Wood and I already agree about. Isn't it ?
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Truthseeker John,

Your views on Twin Tower destruction are the same as mine.

No they are not!

Quote:
You write -

"Where did the rubble go?" as though such a question proves anything other than what we already know - that the material went into the sky and fell for miles around. What caused that dispersion of material is another thing... '

Well, since you (unlike Chek and others) agree 'the material went into the sky and fell for miles around' .

I think that Chek and most people agree that material was blown into the sky and 'fell for miles around' but not before the towers came crashing down. So what do we see on the pictures you have posted? Do we see New York and surrounding areas covered in dust? Or do we simply see smoke coming from the towers while the city has not yet been covered in dust? So how can those pictures you posted prove your theory of DEWs? They only show the smoke from the towers.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12169
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12168
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12166

Quote:
you already agree 'controlled demolition' was not the major cause of Twin Tower destruction.
I did not say that!

Quote:
For 'controlled demolition' does not account for exactly what you agree has occurred
I didn't say that!
Quote:
- the material going first in to the sky and falling (later) for miles around.

Your view IS entirely consistent with the photographic and physical evidence from Ground Zero. And its completely consistent with the thesis first advanced by Dr Judy Wood.
It is not! And both you and ‘Dr’ Wood, are way out of your depth.

Quote:
Furthermore (and you can check this here on the forum) I've repeatedly agreed that demolition 'squibs' and thermate WERE used - this to give the false impression that 'controlled demolition' was the major cause of tower destruction.
I seem to remember that you or another of Wood’s followers saying that the squibs were planted to mislead us!

Quote:
You even say 'I myself suspect that close range DEW could have been used, in part. I said, "IN PART" and I'm not opposing theory that conventional explosives and Thermate was used AS WELL, nor am I going around spamming from thread to thread'.

Listen, if I say I suspect that something could have happened, or if I say believe something is possible, this is NOT the same as saying it did happen – and, unlike yourselves, I do not go around from thread to thread arguing about it.

Quote:
So you see, we are in total agreement.

But you end by saying Judy Wood is close-minded to the use of squibs or thermate. That's not correct. It's simply that these things were not the major cause of tower destruction. As we already agree.
Silly man!

Quote:
Steven Jones (who can be seen smirking on video clips at the thesis of Dr Wood) should be as open and as fair minded as you are.
Well, to be honest, I think that everyone should be as fair minded as I am! But those who are the furthest away from my fair mind, are blinkered people like yourself and ‘Dr’ Smallbrain Judy Wood. She and her followers do little but attack the work of others and knowing what human nature is like, there’s little wonder that people close their minds onto their own theory.

Quote:
Why can't you ask him to be, seeing, after all, that Wood has allowed him on her own forum space to put forward his well known (and inadequate) arguments?
Inadequate? At least Steven has some physical evidence but I can only guess what happened....

Quote:
In fact, on 'Scholars for 9/11 truth' we see the two views very well and can compare them. Wood is presenting vastly more evidence. She is not dogmatic. Nor is anyone.
Is this a joke or what ??????????

Quote:
The 'narrow minded camps' to which you refer are not those of Wood, you, me or anyone else. It's time to ask Professor Steven Jones how 'open minded' he actually is to the very things that you, Dr Wood and I already agree about. Isn't it ?

I suspect that Mr Jones may have better things to do than endlessly argue with the likes of you and your demigod Judy!

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect that Mr Jones is still trying to find out where 2/3rds of these towers that 'collapsed' are. But the main issue is already plain. The great mass of these towers was dispersed and did not fall to Ground Zero. It ascended.

But you are right. Why argue about what is already as clear as daylight ?
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
I suspect that Mr Jones is still trying to find out where 2/3rds of these towers that 'collapsed' are.
He's not stupid, he knows where it went.
Quote:
But the main issue is already plain. The great mass of these towers was dispersed and did not fall to Ground Zero. It ascended.

But you are right. Why argue about what is already as clear as daylight ?
Ascended to where, outer space? Roadrunner, one thing is very clear as daylight, you are out of your depth!
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gods, you people talk so blithely of MIHB without really considering its tragic after-effects...

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
Gods, you people talk so blithely of MIHB without really considering its tragic after-effects...

Oh no!

Attracted by her BEAMing smile, the monster has grabbed Judy Woods!

Can Jim Fetzer and pilots for truth in the biplanes save her? Will Steven Jones burn the monster's feet with thermite?
Tune in next week to watch the next thrilling instalment!
Tamborine man
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Beams! Reply with quote

Wonder if this information could be of any use to the NP's!

Please read page 123 very carefully.

All the best to all of you - whatever views you hold.

http://www.darpa.mil/body/pdf/BudgetEstJune2001.pdf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: