FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Plane
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: No Plane Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIKen_q_C6M
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: No Plane Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIKen_q_C6M

Did you know there is a new Alien movie out in January entitled, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/

When a Predator scout ship crash lands in a Colorado town. The Aliens on board escape and kill all the Predators except one. The last remaining Predator must now destroy all the Aliens as well as the horrific Pred-Alien that was spawned in the first AVP. Meanwhile the towns people are helplessly caught in the middle of a debate about 911 and there being no planes resulting in the ultimate face-off between these two mythic creatures. A sequel to the 2004 film AVP directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, "Alien vs Predator: Requiem" continues the Alien-Predator war.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better things to watch, thanks.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually there are two trailers on IGN.com and it looks really good in a nonsense kind of way. Certainly looks better than the rather feeble 1st Alien v predator film.
And far more exciting than no plane being visible to the naked eye on some way distant shot of the twin towers.

Oh - and a warning to the champ - you should be over 18 if you're going to watch those trailers.

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but Agent Orange and his new Orange film has proved it. Right ? The plane dive bombed from high to the right of the Twin Towers.

If not, we can always use the fallback position. It came up the Hudson River almost level with the ground. Right ?

Ludicrous. You guys are just suckers.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was never convinced about the wisdom of marrying the two franchises together, although the first one was looking like it might go places for the first 20 minutes or so.

No doubt I'll d/l it when a decent copy escapes.
But usually the early cam versions are nonsense for effect based films.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look good these days for plane-huggers, does it ? The darned flights never even happened and now this !
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
The darned flights never even happened and now this !

Couldn't agree more, chek has made a good point - marrying the two franchises was dodgy.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking of going the whole hog and taking my better half to the flicks to see it. It's been ages since we went to see a mindless sci-fi gore-fest.
Mind you, you always end up next to someone who noisily crunches an enormous bucket of popcorn for 90 minutes.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
I'm thinking of going the whole hog and taking my better half to the flicks to see it. It's been ages since we went to see a mindless sci-fi gore-fest.
Mind you, you always end up next to someone who noisily crunches an enormous bucket of popcorn for 90 minutes.

I only ever go to the cinema on the first showing on a Sunday morning - very rarely more than a couple of pensioners who don't endorse the whole religious thing. I too can't abide all that rustling and seat kicking.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

And why do they insist on packaging cinema goodies in the noisiest crinkling plastic yet devised?
Most chain stores have exactly the same in a soft polythene bag format.

It's them or us.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:
The darned flights never even happened and now this !

Couldn't agree more, chek has made a good point - marrying the two franchises was dodgy.

Although I'm not saying it's an inherently bad idea.
But invariably the calibre of the director and cast gets lower as the episode number gets higher.

I mean, Killtown or genghis could almost direct the next Police Academy.
Which is what - 37 or so?

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look good these days for plane-huggers, does it ? The darned flights never even happened and now this !
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

And why do they insist on packaging cinema goodies in the noisiest crinkling plastic yet devised?
Most chain stores have exactly the same in a soft polythene bag format.

Good point.
I don't understand why people don't have the foresight to bring their own sweets and bottle of pop; the prices in there are astronomical and it's simply far cheaper to purchase a large bag of skittles beforehand. I've always eaten everything by the time the trailers finish though. After you've already sat through 20 minutes of adverts that begin when the film is listed as starting.

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
darned flights

That's the sensible thing to do but it requires a bit of forethought.

I tend to be an impulsive cinema goer - like if the local review show on the radio says 'X' is on and it sounds good I'll just go if it's somewhere local, cos that's the kind of guy I am. Crazy!

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Alien 3 was underrated, but thought Alien Resurrection was a load of nonsense. That alien/human hybrid was just stupid. I fear this 'predalien' will be somewhat similar.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ask the Moderator of this forum to ban those who have disrupted this thread. These are all individuals who are clearly in violation of membership rules.

Let the public decide who is presenting the case for 9.11 truth and who is abusing their membership here.

Case Closed
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ask the Moderator of this forum to ban those who have clearly disrupted this thread. These are all individuals who are clearly in violation of membership rules.

Let the public decide who is presenting the case for 9.11 truth and who is abusing their membership here. It's a disgrace.

Case Closed
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
violation of 9.11 truth

I'd agree about the hybrid, but I though Sigourney brought a very steely eyed maturity to the role which I wasn't expecting.
Loved that 'I thought you were dead?' "I get that a lot", one liner!

It's them or us.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: too right Reply with quote

I am a little surprised at the postings of one of this bunch, but otherwise as expected from check and gurts and co. Pure inane drivel and deliberate spamming, as has become their hallmark. Roadrunner, I understand the need to get the truth out, so once again good luck with this lot.

Ian - this needs to be sorted out asap.

cheers Al
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ask the Moderator of this forum to ban those who have clearly disrupted this thread. These are all individuals who are clearly in violation of membership rules. For Chek and others to do this on matters that involve the murder of thousands of innocent people is, to me, a violation of the whole ethos of this forum.

Let the public decide who IS presenting the case for 9.11 truth and who is abusing their membership here. It's a disgrace. If nothing is done I will make sure that these acts are known widely as examples of what this forum represents and what it does not.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: too right Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
I am a little surprised at the postings of one of this bunch, but otherwise as expected from check and gurts and co. Pure inane drivel and deliberate spamming, as has become their hallmark. Roadrunner, I understand the need to get the truth out, so once again good luck with this lot.

Ian - this needs to be sorted out asap.

cheers Al

Al - just the man!

Now about that strangely shaped airplane that caused that - what was it you called it? A 'cartoon cutout'?

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608

Well don't leave it too long, or you just look ever more like a brainless 'me too!' idiot, a role you never seem to tire of reprising.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Good point.
I don't understand why people don't have the foresight to bring their own sweets and bottle of pop; the prices in there are astronomical and it's simply far cheaper to purchase a large bag of skittles beforehand. I've always eaten everything by the time the trailers finish though. After you've already sat through 20 minutes of adverts that begin when the film is listed as starting.

On the subject of adverts in the cinema, I have long been after the Benson & Hedges advert called 'Iguana'. This was made in 1979 and cost £2million and won heaps of awards.

It starts with a lizard in an empty swimming pool, which then starts to fill. A helicopter (or it might be a missile, it's been that long since I've seen it) flies in carrying a huge packet of B&H.

It was the music that made the hairs stand up. You simply can't get the video anywhere except one site where you have to pay. Tried all your usual avenues like Youtube etc. Anyone remember it too?

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
I ask the Moderator of this forum to ban those who have clearly disrupted this thread. These are all individuals who are clearly in violation of membership rules. For Chek and others to do this on matters that involve the murder of thousands of innocent people is, to me, a violation of the whole ethos of this forum.

Let the public decide who IS presenting the case for 9.11 truth and who is abusing their membership here. It's a disgrace. If nothing is done I will make sure that these acts are known widely as examples of what this forum represents and what it does not.

What else is there to talk about in this thread?
Unless you can explain why it is unnatural that the plane can't be seen from that distance. And possibly angle (I haven't checked). Did you expect it to dominate the sky at that range?
Otherwise, what's wrong with you getting a taste of your own medicine?

But while you are on your moral high ground regarding "matters that involve the murders of thousands of people", please answer one question without obfuscating:
Do you or do you not agree it is distasteful for your compadres to churn out videos setting the planes hitting the towers to dance music or the like? Even if you think there were no planes, we all agree people died in those towers as they exploded. So do you or do you not agree that setting these explosions to pop music is distasteful and disrespectful? If not, why not?

Tele - Never seen it mate. I only remember the ubiquitous Hamlet ads.
Chek - Sigourney Weaver couldn't save that film IMO. Too reliant on set pieces without adequate plotting. Still - do miss Ripley now she's seemingly never to return.

Last edited by Dogsmilk on Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:

You're a bit of a Johnny-Come-Lately to this forum - a bit early to start demanding bannings despite your prodigious posting rate.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:

You're a bit of a Johnny-Come-Lately to this forum - a bit early to start demanding bannings despite your prodigious posting rate.

He's been banned once himself too.

KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
KP50 wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:

He's been banned once himself too.

Roadrunner has? How did he get back in then?
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proxy server I guess.
He was Indubitably. Is Philadelphia on 911Movement.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: