FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Faking Of 9/11 Images
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: The Faking Of 9/11 Images Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLROLbkfc5o
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a number of alter egos in various different genres across the internet encompassing my many interests.

Here is a dance track I made using Steinberg Sequel and posted a few weeks ago together with a quick video to accompany celebrating my love of Norman Wisdom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijg7cVi6gFs

There are definitely no planes in it despite the poor video quality.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another example of no planes at the WTC on 9/11/2001. Really must sort out which angle this darned 'plane' approached the South Tower. Getting real confused. Was told by Agent 'Orange' Lawrence that it dive bombed from high above the tower. Didn't we see it ? Was told that it approached from the Battery Park. What on earth is going on ? Will some plane hugger just tell us ? Or do we just accept it by faith ? Geez !!!

Stop Press - It seems to have taken a course almost level with the ground as it came up the river ! Park Foreman footage. Wow ! That solves it, right ?

Have you ever felt suckered ?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Will some plane hugger just tell us ? Or do we just accept it by faith ? Geez !!!

My mum used to like Adam Faith. Freddie Starr used to do a good impression of him. Not sure if he still does it now he's dead (Freddie not Adam that is). You could always check?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget my video;;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijg7cVi6gFs

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like they can't deal with the evidence, right. Want to wreck the forum.

Well, just have to keep posting more and more evidence of media fakery on 9/11.

Get used to it. You've passed your sell-by date.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Want to wreck the forum.

Cheers Tele haven't had a Norman Wisdom rush since I don't know when.

Although - in the same manner as Bogart never actually said "Play it again Sam" - is it known if Norman actually ever said "Mr. Grimsdale"?

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be banned from this forum. This is a blatant example of how the mangement of this forum simply refuse to take action against idiots who have nothing to say on the threads being posted.

Proof positive that the perps use these idiots to obscure and to conceal genuine research.

Well, let the public decide.

Case Closed
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:
Want to wreck the forum.

Although - in the same manner as Bogart never actually said "Play it again Sam" - is it known if Norman actually ever said "Mr. Grimsdale"?

Clearly, having had his Stop/Go sign thrown over the hedge, Norman/Pitkin turns and runs to inform the Town Hall of the incident shouting 'Mr Grimsdale' as he does so. This has got blurred with the whole Shatner/Kirk 'Beam me up Scotty' thing.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
chek wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:
Want to wreck the forum.

Clearly, having had his Stop/Go sign thrown over the hedge, Norman/Pitkin turns and runs to inform the Town Hall of the incident shouting 'Mr Grimsdale' as he does so. This has got blurred with the whole Shatner/Kirk 'Beam me up Scotty' thing.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I can't say the Wisdom catalogue is high on my 'must get' list, but as you say it could have been just a Lee Evans type fabrication 'in the spirit' of kinda thing.
Not wholly inaccurate but incorrect, if you see what I mean.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I freely and openly admit I cried when I first saw this, it was the closing of a most wonderful chapter of my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PcN9yveXQ

KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
chek wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:
Want to wreck the forum.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I can't say the Wisdom catalogue is high on my 'must get' list, but as you say it could have been just a Lee Evans type fabrication 'in the spirit' of kinda thing.
Not wholly inaccurate but incorrect, if you see what I mean.

I had contact with a customer called Mr Woo today which gave me a George Formsby moment. He was a saucy fellow with his "little ukelele in his hand." (George that is, not Mr Woo)
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:
I had contact with a customer called Mr Woo today which gave me a George Formsby moment. He was a saucy fellow with his "little ukelele in his hand." (George that is, not Mr Woo)

That's a coincidence, there was another fellow who had a ukelele with a similar name, George Formby I think it was (the man, not the ukelele).

On the subject of people with something in their hand, where did Roadrunner go?

alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: effing disgrace Reply with quote

What a bunch of retards. You come across like dribbling adolescents. Absolute disgrace. This forum has shot its bolt a while ago. Absolutely nothing to add to the debate except puerile banter. Look for yourselves. The people on this forum whom I have met seem at least to try and have a reasonable stab at debate. Stefan for example.. as for the rest - shameful.

The only straw I can grasp here is that to engender such a panic stricken response, Roadrunner has hit a raw nerve. We'll see.

On a sterner note Ian, once again WTF is it with the moderation here?? Check this thread....everybody...it speaks for itself.

saddened.. Al..
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: effing disgrace Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
What a bunch of retards. You come across like dribbling adolescents.

Al - how do you think this hypocritical show of being all in favour of proper procedure looks when everybody can see you look like an answer dodging imbecile who makes statements then runs away only to stick your ridiculous 'me too!' interjections wherever your great no planes mates require another spear carrier.

Have some pride man.

Stand up for yourself and deal with your outstanding business.
You know I'm still waiting for evidence of these strangely shaped machines that caused - in your own words - 'cartoon cutouts' as they killed 3000 people.

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: effing disgrace Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
What a bunch of retards. You come across like dribbling adolescents. Absolute disgrace. This forum has shot its bolt a while ago. Absolutely nothing to add to the debate except puerile banter. Look for yourselves. The people on this forum whom I have met seem at least to try and have a reasonable stab at debate. Stefan for example.. as for the rest - shameful.

The only straw I can grasp here is that to engender such a panic stricken response, Roadrunner has hit a raw nerve. We'll see.

On a sterner note Ian, once again WTF is it with the moderation here?? Check this thread....everybody...it speaks for itself.

saddened.. Al..

its simple Al, everyone is or can be as bad as eachother at times.

trust me the thing or things you moan about are NOT limited to one side or the other, it just certain people, yourself/catfish/and mr gobell only seem intrested or moan when anyone not believing no plane theory does something.

im all for calling it how it is rather than siding with one side or the other.

everyone is a bad as eachother, i have attempted many times in the past and even present to ask about the issues or point out what i believe to be errors, only to either be ignored and have the subject changed or called a shill or troll.

some people only want to see one side of it(the side they believe) rather than looking back on other post and threads and calling it how it is.

Quote:
What a bunch of retards.

i know full well you said that out of anger, but try to keep calm and use words that explain your point but are less offensive or less discriminating against a group of innocent people who could well read this sight and even post here, there is no excuse.

the forum has gone the way it has simply because everyone has had enough, not just you. and people are just using the same tatics that have been used against them or giving back as good as they get.

no excuse but everyone is as bad as each other.

i agree moderation is needed to get threads back to the real issues and back to debate about evidence, something which most NPT'ers will not even attempt to address, so it aint just this thread or one side.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also i notice nobody moans about the call for bans over stupid issues.

i have to come to the conclusion this must be because they are no planers who are activly trying to get people banned, so that makes it ok to al/m.gobbell/and catfish who try to promote not being divinded but who will ignore and accept people calling for other peoples heads over nothing.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

i have to come to the conclusion this must be because they are no planers who are activly trying to get people banned, so that makes it ok to al/m.gobbell/and catfish who try to promote not being divinded but who will ignore and accept people calling for other peoples heads over nothing.

You've never actually understood a single word I've written have you fella?

O well your loss

love catfish

Ment : The mind
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

O well your loss

love catfish

yes actually i did, however im yet to see you complain or jump on NPT''ers backs when they are doing the things you moan about.

hence my explainations and pointing out things i feel are important to the overall picture.

also not my loss at all, regardless of how much you think of yourself.

to everyone:

i call for people to stop being hypocritical, all accept everyone is a bad as each other, and stop moaning about things you do yourselves on numerous occassions, ie: avoiding debate and evidence and changing the subject.

if you want your evidence addressed then address other peoples evidence you are currently avoiding.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
catfish wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

O well your loss

love catfish

yes actually i did, however im yet to see you complain or jump on NPT''ers backs when they are doing the things you moan about.

hence my explainations and pointing out things i feel are important to the overall picture.

also not my loss at all, regardless of how much you think of yourself.

to everyone:

i call for people to stop being hypocritical, all accept everyone is a bad as each other, and stop moaning about things you do yourselves on numerous occassions, ie: avoiding debate and evidence and changing the subject.

if you want your evidence addressed then address other peoples evidence you are currently avoiding.

Obviously you didn't marky. I mean have you ever actually noticed that I am not an advocate of no planes? Seriously. Or is it too much for you to comprehend?

Let's start like this: Actually pretend that you believe no planes hit the towers. Are you doing that?

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. Now that you have fully assumed the role of someone who believes no planes hit the towers, tell us how someone could prove to you otherwise.

Do you see what I'm getting at yet? Not that I fucking care.

Night night.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
Okay. Now that you have fully assumed the role of someone who believes no planes hit the towers, tell us how someone could prove to you otherwise.

Do you see what I'm getting at yet? Not that I fucking care.

Night night.

evidence not a theory.

i dont believe theorys, theorys are what group people and creates barriers.

i use the term NPT'er and planers simply so people know what im talking about, however in reality all there is, is evidence, by believing a theory you are assuming everything has to be a certain way, and if the theory is believed enough people will do what it takes to cling to that belief.

i am not a no planer nor am i a plane hugger, all that stuff is mind games.

what the evidence points to would convince me, not a belief in a theory.

are you getting it yet?
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. I guess I must be stup'd.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Obviously you didn't marky. I mean have you ever actually noticed that I am not an advocate of no planes? Seriously. Or is it too much for you to comprehend?

its certainly not the impression i have been given over the past week, but if you say thats what your stance is i accept it.

however there have been numerous occassions and threads where all the stuff you were complaining about could of been pointed out.

but it seems this only happens when someone who believes planes hit the towers steps out of line. the numerous threads and occassions of those who believe no planes, doing the same thing, seem to be ignored all together and the arguement is aimed at oneside and in a onesided way.

i am/was only pointing out and raising the point that, no it has been going on for a very long time and everyone has took part at some point due to frustration or just plain avoidence of the issues.

if people are going to moan and complain you car'nt have one rule for one and one for another, regardless of your beliefs.

maybe that is'nt the case but it iscertainly the impression i got due to who is targetted by the lecture on every ocassion.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
No. I guess I must be stup'd.

no your not nor did i suggest it.

but this whole not being allowed to debate thing due to being divided is really frustrating.

because it is'nt debating evidence that divids people(people were doing that way before npt etc came along), it is believing a theory that divids people.

discussion of evidence is'nt the problem, the problem is people relying on beliefs and not looking at evidence, but rather making evidence fit the theory they believe, a bit like the commission report making evidence fit around its pre determined outcome.

why do you think so many theorys now exsist? it is'nt to unit us, i can certainly tell you that with confidence.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen I haven't posted here for pure time. This was my first post in ages. Do you get the gist of it?

catfish wrote:
alwun wrote:

Look closely how vehement are they who attack the npt heretics.
Am I the only one who sees a takeover of these threads?

cheers Al..

I think the silent masses are staying out of the playpen alwun. To so vigorously defend either position makes both sides look like sock puppets.

Here's a lawnmower engine started on petrol and then switched over to water. This is a year old we're a little better at it now:

Link

Now unfortunately I am currently writing a book which necessitates sitting at this computer for large periods of time, and being the rather weak minded fool I am, I sometimes struggle to prevent myself from watching the sideshow over here at "ooo we're fighting the good fight against disinfo.com" I suggest you read my posts again and see if you can glean their real meaning as it seems even up to this point you still believe that I am some guardian of the no plane cult here to disrupt and befuddle things. Rest assured everyone does a pretty good job of that themselves.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
Listen I haven't posted here for pure time. This was my first post in ages. Do you get the gist of it?

catfish wrote:
alwun wrote:

Look closely how vehement are they who attack the npt heretics.
Am I the only one who sees a takeover of these threads?

cheers Al..

I think the silent masses are staying out of the playpen alwun. To so vigorously defend either position makes both sides look like sock puppets.

Here's a lawnmower engine started on petrol and then switched over to water. This is a year old we're a little better at it now:

Link

Now unfortunately I am currently writing a book which necessitates sitting at this computer for large periods of time, and being the rather weak minded fool I am, I sometimes struggle to prevent myself from watching the sideshow over here at "ooo we're fighting the good fight against disinfo.com" I suggest you read my posts again and see if you can glean their real meaning as it seems even up to this point you still believe that I am some guardian of the no plane cult here to disrupt and befuddle things. Rest assured everyone does a pretty good job of that themselves.

yes i do, and to me it basically says stop questioning each others theorys and be 'united'. no matter how many lies are told people should be able to come up with what evidence or theory they like unchallenged inorder to fool more people on disinfo and create more division due to more theorys created via that disinfo and more people protecting those theorys and trying to prove whos theorys are correct, untill the movement is divded into so many small groups of differant theorys any campaign or truth is buried with only a very small amount of people on the right track who will have no effect.

which is why i say challenge the theorys were people think they are wrong, if both sides provide evidence and engage properly(like adults) the vast majority will beable to throw out wrong information or theorys meaning less division and less groups of people in the movement as a whole.

before you get into the whole campaging thing, just because people post on here dos'nt mean they don't do what they can.

why can you only campaign but not solve issues in free time or time your not able to? or vice versa.

some people who post here need to debate these things as they are still undecided on a lot of issues, however avoidence of issues and not answering questions and accusing everyone of being a shill or troll for asking keeps people undecided which is why it seems to go on for eternity.

even im not 100% decided on a lot of things and my only basis for supporting a new investigastion is that if there is nothing to hide it should not be a problem and that the family members calling for one deserve one.

i even think some of the CD demoltion evidence has been made up or things(flashes) added to videos as they do not appear in all videos at every angle etc or in the same volume.

so unfortunatly i need to know if their is truth in NO PLANES or not, just like a lot of other people.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

so unfortunatly i need to know if their is truth in NO PLANES or not, just like a lot of other people.

And this is where we are completely different. Planes or no planes I DO NOT CARE! 9/11 was something other than we were told, our governments are controlled by the rich few, our soldiers are being traumatized for no reason and engines will run on water. Amen

I honestly do not think either side is disinfo. You've said yourself youtube video won't prove anything either way. It makes no difference. Now are you gonna buy some stainless tubes?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

And this is where we are completely different. Planes or no planes I DO NOT CARE! 9/11 was something other than we were told, our governments are controlled by the rich few, our soldiers are being traumatized for no reason and engines will run on water. Amen

I honestly do not think either side is disinfo. You've said yourself youtube video won't prove anything either way. It makes no difference. Now are you gonna buy some stainless tubes?

you may not care thats up to you, but others do espeically when examples have been 100% proven to be lies or when something being proven right or wrong can change the whole projection of what is being claimed about the events of 9/11. for example: proving no planes mean 9/11 inside job 100%, but the evidence points to planes 100%(unless no planers can offer something more convincing) which fits the offical version, why should people be misled or lied to about which is fact? and why can they not question it to find out if what people claim stands up?.

the amount of dodgy evidence coming from people regarding 9/11 is really making me think twice about all other evidence i use to think was 100% suspicious.

world issues are obvious though we are clearly being lied to on every level
but if that is the main issue then i fail to see how a 9/11 campaign is going to address those issues, especially while ever the media and everyone else has reason to ignore 9/11 truth due to dodgy evidence and lies being flung out at every oppertunity which even a dimwit can see is false, people look at it and rightly think "thats a lie" "they are conspiracy theorists" (hence go back to sleep ignore and ignore them) (or if we must address them lets pick fault with the lies promoted and not factual information they are telling).
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it goes on and on, a photo of firmen using cutting torches promoted as 'molten steel'.

all youtube videos becoming suspious in the way of proving anything as your not entirely sure what your seeing has not been changed or manipulated.

building 7 looks like a CD but before knowing for certain if nist can explain it we must wait for a report. yes building 7 is very suspious but what if they can explain it? what then?

the pilots for truth data, proves one of two things, either no plane hit the pentagon or false data being released under the FOIA. but which is it?

planes hit the towers or did'nt?

shankville plane was shot down did it exsist crash somewhere else or did it bury itself?

dodgy going ons leading up to the day but does it prove involvement or foreknowledge? if foreknowledge who knew? maybe not who we think it was for all i know.

the answers to all those questions and i mean true answers not theorys or what people presume, could change the whole outcome of what exactly happened, who was involved and how much they were involved.

so trying to find out what people claim stands up is important to many, simply because of the lies we are told on world issues.

if 9/11 is not worth persueing then im wasting my time here as it aint going to make a difference in raising issues on the abolishment of civil libertys for example which is a much more current and serious issue.

and with people allowing or protecting those who do tell lies here, it very easy to see how this campagin can be stopped in its tracks if it dos'nt allow for people to get to the facts of what is being claimed but leaves it to become a conspiracy theory website rather than a geniune research and truth forum all be it seperate from the campaign(but the media will not see like that or sell like that).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: