FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How NOT to Fake Plane Crash Videos - TinaCart1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: How NOT to Fake Plane Crash Videos - TinaCart1 Reply with quote

Link

(9:31)

http://fake-plane-crash-videos.blogspot.com

TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This... looks like a car commercial I saw at 3 in the morning just the other night.

You should really put warnings on videos like that for the epileptic, Killtown.

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know your stuff is good when trolls come in right away to attack it with their immature ad-homonyms.
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
You know your stuff is good when trolls come in right away to attack it with their immature ad-homonyms.

Actually he was criticising the video and not the man .... or did you not read it?
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:

Couldn't that be just as much a sign that your 'stuff' is so nonsense that it warrants little more than derisive commentary, and that wasting 10 minutes of my life watching a shoddily-produced video would be more, much more, than you have amply proven yourself to deserve?

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey TMC - isn't it past your bedtime? Smile

don't worry about Killtown's whining - you can regard being called a troll by our resident attention seeking toddler, as confirmation of your integrity....
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
the champ wrote:

Couldn't that be just as much a sign that your 'stuff' is so nonsense that it warrants little more than derisive commentary, and that wasting 10 minutes of my life watching a shoddily-produced video would be more, much more, than you have amply proven yourself to deserve?

Well, you're quite a trooper. I got about 2 or three minutes in before becoming aware my synaptic pathways were becoming dangerously clogged with drivel.
Putting aside philosophical musings about whether the camera operator should or should not have chosen to frame the shot with the entire wtc in the middle, whether there might have been other aircraft they had previously observed etc, I would like move from thechampthinksitdontlookrighttohimology to make a small suggestion;

Given, as Gruts has previously noted elsewhere, this charming and tasteful trend for setting the deaths of other people to jaunty pop tunes, perhaps the champ should organise some kind of chart? Perhaps it could include the bombing of Baghdad set to Craig David, Take That accompanying footage from Abu Ghraib and, for the oldies, Glen Miller Chatanooga choo-chooing desperate survivors as they claw their way out of the London underground after the bombing. Posters could vote as to whether it's a fave or a fake and thus compile a rockin' chart of atrocity footage set to bangin' choonz. If it's a success, nu-metal for natural disasters could be the next step in an entertaining franchise.

Whaddaya say, champ?

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
Killtown wrote:

No, it means you're just a troll how can't debunk something, so has to resort to ad-homonym attacks. "wasting XX minutes of my life watching" is always a dead give-away.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See?

If yer not Killtown, yer a troll

Pointless

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stupid trolls on here still think I call them trolls because they simply disagree with me. Wow, can they get any more ignorant?
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony Lawson, I'd love to see you try to convince people that the TinaCart1 video is not fake.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Given, as Gruts has previously noted elsewhere, this charming and tasteful trend for setting the deaths of other people to jaunty pop tunes, perhaps the champ should organise some kind of chart? Perhaps it could include the bombing of Baghdad set to Craig David, Take That accompanying footage from Abu Ghraib and, for the oldies, Glen Miller Chatanooga choo-chooing desperate survivors as they claw their way out of the London underground after the bombing. Posters could vote as to whether it's a fave or a fake and thus compile a rockin' chart of atrocity footage set to bangin' choonz. If it's a success, nu-metal for natural disasters could be the next step in an entertaining franchise.

Whaddaya say, champ?

I think we should definitely encourage them along this path.

c'mon killtown, genghis, fred....

why stick to 9/11, when you could take your talent for setting disaster and death to music into new directions?

actually - isn't nico haupt doing it already? Smile
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Anthony Lawson, I'd love to see you try to convince people that the TinaCart1 video is not fake.

I'd like to see you convince anyone you're not fake, champ.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
TmcMistress wrote:
Killtown wrote:

No, it means you're just a troll how can't debunk something, so has to resort to ad-homonym attacks. "wasting XX minutes of my life watching" is always a dead give-away.

There's nothing to actually debunk though is there?

Just one question though - what criteria do you use when judging exactly how a given individual should react when confronted with an unexpected set of traumatic events? Is there a measurable, standarised response you are attempting to invoke? Or are people who don't freak out in the manner of your approval inevitably 'over acting'.
Other than that - "well, I wouldn't have had the camera so far back. Obvious fakery". Sheesh.

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here come the trolls!
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A clear example of you accusing me of being a troll simply for challenging your "film". Please take note.

You may wish to provide an answer to the point I raised - by what criteria do you judge whether a reaction to flight 175 hitting the tower is 'authentic'? You appear to think because one female witness reacted in a more restrained manner than another, this implies the latter is an actor. Please explain the logic behind this.
Please explain why the camera not being pressed against the window means it's a fake.
I have plenty more queries. I would assert the production is basically without substance.
But please answer these for now.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please also explain why you believe it is appropriate to trivialise the deaths of those in the tower (even if you think there was no actual plane, there were people who got blown up in the tower, right?) by playing dance music as we watch the explosion that killed them. Please explain your motivation for this.
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:

For your benefit, Killtown... it's spelled ad hominem. Stop using the "y" and "o". Unless, of course, you're accusing people of copying what you've posted but with an entirely different meaning.

Here's the definition:

ad hominem (adj.) - 1. appealing to one's prejudices, emotions, or special interests rather than to one's intellect or reason.

2. attacking an opponent's character rather than answering his argument.

Neither of those fit what I, or many others, have said to you. It would be an ad hominem attack were I to say things like "Killtown's head is filled with stuffing and lies", "Killtown has a fondness for sheep", or "Killtown rode the short bus to school". But I haven't. Yet, you continue to toss "ad-homonym" around. I suspect it's because you have no actual argument. Prove me wrong.

Also, I'm kind of curious; this isn't the first time you've pulled a sentence out of someone's post and said "(such-and-such) is a dead give-away" of their being a troll. Is anything short of "I", "worship", and "Killtown" being present in a post evidence of being a troll, or what?

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting for answers to some very simple questions.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The champ has been posting, but still can't get it together to answer the most basic questions.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
playing dance music as we watch the explosion that killed them. Please explain your motivation for this.

If you don't like the music, turn down the volume.

Rolling Eyes

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selective editing of post in attempt to dodge actual question.

Quote:
Please also explain why you believe it is appropriate to trivialise the deaths of those in the tower (even if you think there was no actual plane, there were people who got blown up in the tower, right?) by playing dance music as we watch the explosion that killed them. Please explain your motivation for this.

Totally ignoring other two questions.

Doesn't bode well as I have queries concerning the entire video - mainly as it principally consists of groundless assertions.

Here's another; how on earth would someone moving in front of the camera 'mess up the blue screen'? How does blue screen work, champ?

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing how people are sufficiently motivated to make films they tout about as 'research', yet can't answer the most basic questions. Is this how you're going to convince the world?
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trolls are funny, they attack/mock/ridicule/smear you and expect you to want to debate with them.

Rolling Eyes

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh look - accused of being a troll for asking perfectly reasonable questions.
Fancy that!

You're a joke.

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the jokes are the ones who attack people most of the time, then OCCASIONALLY ask questions without insults and they cry "they call me a troll for 'just asking questions'" when we remind them of why we CHOOSE not to debate with them.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Look, you can't expect me to actually defend this stuff - it's obvious I'm just making it up as I go along. I just stick it on the net and hope people are gullible enough to take me seriously. I mean - I'm the guy who claimed nyc was a cgi portrayed as being on a giant revolving platter - d'you expect rational arguments from me or something?! What i'm going to do now is spam the forum with daft threads, get banned and blame John White for censoring me so I can play the martyr while conveniently forgetting I've never meaningfully defended any of my ridiculous theories. Back on fantasy island, I"ll be a persecuted battler for truth and can just blame everything on 'the trolls'.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: