FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a quick lesson in perspective

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: a quick lesson in perspective Reply with quote

first of all, can I just say that I don't want to insult the intelligence of anyone over the age of 5 who has a functioning brain.

so if you're not a noplaner, you can safely disregard this message.

but based on some of the recent contributions to this forum by our friend mr indubitably, I feel I need to clear up something that's really basic - because I'm beginning to think that the likes of indub, killtown, social service and co have spent so long in front of their puters messing about with their favourite plane clips, setting them to music and uploading them to their toob channels - that they've simply forgotten how to perceive real life in three dimensions.

remember folks - youtube is in 2D but real life actually happens in 3D.

so when I saw the quote below on the DU forum today I thought it would be pertinent to reproduce it here, as it's a very simple, obvious, logical and common sense observation that completely undermines a claim that is commonly repeated by the NPT sheeple....

for example, in the latest "planes crashing into the wtc set to music (again)" video by genghis6199, he shows 2 clips of the second plane hitting wtc2 that were taken from the north.

one shows the plane on the right side of the wtc and the other shows it on the left side, from which this dufus concludes that "one of these MUST be a fake".

the following proof that he is wrong was posted with the caveat that "these things should not be mysteries to anyone with normal intelligence". I actually think that a very small child could understand this perfectly, so I wonder why the noplaners can't?

Quote:
Hold your finger up in front of your face, close one eye, and then move your head side to side a few inches. Your view of your finger doesn't change much at all, but some things behind your finger magically jump from one side of your finger to the other in a way that apparently baffles no-planers. It's the "moving bridge" idiocy all over again. This same inability to understand simple perspective apparently makes it impossible for no-planers to understand why some videos appear to show the plane in a shallow dive while others appear to show it flying level, simply and predictably depending on the elevation of the camera (and hence the angle of the point of view with respect to the plane's path).
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's also worth pointing out at this stage that genghis jerkoff is an upcoming media fakery monster (if audiences in the dozen range can be said to have superstars).

It has to be deliberate thickery doesn't it?
I mean, people that dumb usually need carers to accompany them.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure how much of a "monster" he is - somebody who makes videos of himself sitting in the back of his car bitching about dylan avery and uploads them to youtube is more of a loser than a monster....
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
I'm not sure how much of a "monster" he is - somebody who makes videos of himself sitting in the back of his car bitching about dylan avery and uploads them to youtube is more of a loser than a monster....

I dunno - I find that pretty scary in itself... Smile

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumped - as somebody called ogrady has started going on about "different trajectories" again and killtown has just posted some more perspective-denying drivel....
ogrady
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify, gruts and chek. You two seem very passionate about your objections to people entertaining NPT. But now I'm curious.

What's your take on the rest of the 'planes'? Do you think a plane hit the Pentagon, crashed at Shanksville, and hit the north tower after studying the Naudet video?

I'm not being sarcastic. I really want to know.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I'm not sure what you mean by passionate - but all I'm interested in is the truth. so when I see complete and obvious bs being masqueraded as the truth I reserve my right to point it out. do you have a problem with that?

you seem to be passionate about defending proven disinfo like "september clues" - and you do so with arguments that demonstrate that you apparently don't understand the simple proof that was the whole point of this thread.

please confirm if you do understand that when you say (in another thread)....

ogrady wrote:
I guess you didn't watch September Clues and the other original videos that show different planes arriving with different trajectories. All the videos can't be real.

....what you're failing to realise is that "different trajectories" = different cameras with different settings being used from different heights, distances and angles.

do you realise that you're just not taking simple perspective into account?

and are you going to refrain from repeating this sort of garbage in future?

or are you just going to carry on repeating it even though it's not true? because that's what I see over and over again from people who promote "september clues" and other nonsense of the same ilk....

and I have to wonder why they are doing it.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ogrady wrote:
Just to clarify, gruts and chek. You two seem very passionate about your objections to people entertaining NPT. But now I'm curious.

What's your take on the rest of the 'planes'? Do you think a plane hit the Pentagon, crashed at Shanksville, and hit the north tower after studying the Naudet video?

I don't have any problem with people entertaining NPT just like I don't have any problem with people believing in fairies.

What I do have a problem with is blatant disinfo (see the links in my sig) being promoted by means of false evidence. And I'm not just saying it's false evidence, it's clearly demonstrated with pictures in the first link on how the 'disappearing background/plane insert' deception was put across.

For the other two locations - yes there was a plane at Shankville.
How much of it was left to hit the ground and cause the crater, the jury's still out on.

As for the Pentagon, there were planes. It seems likely one flew over but there seems to have have been something else as well. The jury as they say is still out.

As for both the WTC strikes, I'm satisfied that planes were there, because the case for no planes is so weak.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ogrady wrote:

I'll answer this too:

My maxim is : if we see it, its becuase it supports the official story: if we don't see it: its becuase it takes the offical story apart

The evidence at the pentagon does not easily match a boeing hitting the building: something clearly did. I don't know what it was. I suspect the whole "what hit the pentagon" issue is part of a psy-op to suck in people who havnt accepted the propoganda. It may be that the evidence that appears to suggest it was not a plane has been massaged, and the revelation that it was is waiting in the wings if the movement gets too powerful. Or it could be that it really was hit by a cruise missile or similar to take out "sensitive" info... or any number of other possibilities

Shanskville definately doesnt support a plane crashing into the ground like the official story: it seems VERY likely the plane was shot down at altitiude... that probability alone explains why we have so little offical data but theres nothing that absolutely disproves a plane

And the TV fakery stuff regarding the WTC, we have of course covered in some detail

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ogrady wrote:

i think this comment i made in critics corners answers the question and says all that needs to be said.

why you think there had to be no planes at each site is confusing for the reasons explained below.

Quote:

evidence dictates if there were planes at each site or not, not consistancy, each site was a seperate event in itself.

what ever the truth is, it dos'nt mean it has to be ALL one way.

its like presuming every solar system must be the same as that would be consistant.

the evidence is key, not applying a theory to every area of the event and presuming because there was no plane a shanksville(for example) that must mean there were no planes at the other sites, it dos'nt work like that in reality.

me believing planes were present at the towers is simply due to evidence, not a belief in a theory, therefore i accept and do not presume because i believe that planes were present at the towers then it must mean planes were present at the pentagon and shanksville, again things don't work like that in reality.

no plane and planes are just as likely to be the scenerio than all one way and only evidence can provide the answers not a belief.
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you gruts.

The whole "moving bridge" thing is disinfo.

BSReg has a new video claiming that two different shots of the 2nd strike were actually the same, but one was cropped and tilted. Actually, they are clearly two different angles.

A lot of September Clues is wrong.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
I agree with you gruts.

BSReg has a new video claiming that two different shots of the 2nd strike were actually the same, but one was cropped and tilted. Actually, they are clearly two different angles.

Ace, that statement is a first on this forum

Kuddos to you for saying it

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
I agree with you gruts.

i agree with john white.

i have total respect for your honesty, it dos'nt disprove anything you believe but it does help narrow down what the truth is by throwing out wrong information, but more importantly shows you to be a geniune researcher and truthseeker.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

i agree with john white.

i have total respect for your honesty, it dos'nt disprove anything you believe but it does help narrow down what the truth is by throwing out wrong information, but more importantly shows you to be a geniune researcher and truthseeker.

Whoa hold your horses John and Marky.

Baker declaring 'a lot of September Clues is wrong' is not news.

Admitting to some unspecified 'wrong' long after it's been proven to be the case is closing the stable door long after Elvis the horse has left the building.

Where was Baker when this nonsense was at the height of its promotion?
Where are Baker's long threads on 911 Movement making that audience aware they've been duped by Shack's third rate nonsense?

Can't say as I ever noticed it happening there, and where this vague 'admission' might have had some effect on its target demographic.

I don't need him to tell me now that some of it's 'wrong'.
I'm perfectly aware of that. It's a refreshingly different tactic to Indubs insanely mindless denial of reality, but let's wait and see what the 'but' part is.

The question - reassuring as the opinion may be - is why here and why now?

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace - could you please comment on this?

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12056
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Whoa hold your horses John and Marky.

maybe your right, but i it does need pointing out when someone has been honest enough to admit wrong information and even point out themselves, why it is misleading.

its something we don't see much of on this forum so i was taken back and amazed and partially shocked.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More so: probably Chek is right:

Nonetheless good behaviours should always be recognised

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, maybe you've both got a point there.

But as my old gran used to say, beware of geeks bearing gifts.

Especially ones as rancid as Sept Clues.

Update:
You might want to familiarise yourselves with the superficial technical issues that Baker means by 'mistakes' also.
http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1913&st=0

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: