FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Webster Griffin tarpley's London Talk Examined

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Webster Griffin tarpley's London Talk Examined Reply with quote

This how Larry O'Hara and I saw last nights monologue.

http://paulstott.typepad.com/911cultwatch/2007/11/webster-griff-1.html

Comments welcome!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did'nt go to the talk so cannot comment on that.

however i did read your article and found some of the wording replusive and onesided which is worded in ways to make people draw a conclusion to form an opinon which you are guiding them to.

for example:
"The 9/11 addicted audience was eventually rewarded for its patience"

how do you know the audience are 9/11 addicted? is it to associate them with drug addicts? and what percentage of the auidence were addicted to 9/11?

any neutral reader will simply form an opinon on the auidence due to your wording.

you dont know why everyone was there for or if they agreed with all the points in the talk.

were you a part of the audience? are you 9/11 addicted?

its the kind of comment a cult would use to direct people to an opinon you want them to make rather than them forming one for themselves from honest information.

like so many other things that start up for a certain purpose, you have become what you claim to be against in the first place.
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
you dont know why everyone was there for or if they agreed with all the points in the talk. were you a part of the audience? are you 9/11 addicted?.

Classic: you have a meeting where by patent subterfuge questions from the audience are prevented, in the interests of Red-baiting coward Tarpley, and then you hold us responsible for not actually knowing the entire views of a passive and unheard audience. To reiterate--it was not us who prevented questions, but the people running the show, including Tony 'Bilderberg' Gosling.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky raised some perfectly pertinent points about standard journalistic tricks which you haven't addressed. You're coming from a specific, well defined viewpoint statedly oppositional to WT and trutherdom and thus write propaganda from this perspective. That's not necessarily a bad thing - we're all prone to this - just about you taking ownership of your reality tunnel.

Otherwise, you've already had a clear explanation as to why there was no time for questions though this time was originally planned. Why can't you accept this without forming outlandish conspiracy theories about 'patent subterfuge'? Even David Icke would accept clocks occasionally malfunction.
I realise you think you're a very important man deserving of a special private audience with WT, but the fact is you're just another face in the crowd. I'm sure lots of other people had questions too, but I guess they're just not making a great big fuss about it.

Have you worked out how your 'warnings' relate to Shayler's current messiahdom yet?

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how much of the article was already written beforehand....
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ou dont know why everyone was there for or if they agreed with all the points in the talk. were you a part of the audience? are you 9/11 addicted?.

Funny really. What with the effort Larry & co go into to do 911 cultwatch and truther baiting articles in NFB (a magazine of such note that the fact it got put in front of some copies of arch nemesis Searchlight on some magazine rack was so exciting it warranted an entire cultwatch blog article. LOL.) let alone being arsed to go see a card carrying 911 conspiriloon like WT - well I think it's fair to say they're truther addicted. A habit formed after all that time shooting up Shayler/Machon left them needing that extra buzz. I suddenly feel slightly queasy at the thought we're helping to feed Larry's dirty little habit.

Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the level of abuse & evasion above reflects very well on all of you, I am sure. The projection/transference of your own inadequacies onto NFB is (almost) amusing. Hope you've all signed up for the 9/11 cult dating agency--that will be fun Very Happy
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry O'Hara wrote:
the level of abuse & evasion above reflects very well on all of you, I am sure. The projection/transference of your own inadequacies onto NFB is (almost) amusing. Hope you've all signed up for the 9/11 cult dating agency--that will be fun Very Happy

Larry - you speak of evasion yet - as is typical - don't offer anything of substance or meaningfully respond to points put to you, despite Paul's invitation for comments. You also appear to have a very low threshhold for what constitutes abuse - mind you it's been my observation that people on forums tend to moan about abuse when they can't string an argument together. Interesting you also round off accusing others of abuse by then making some feeble insult about inadequacies and having a pop at Tony's suggestion there be a dating service (not an unusual thing to do). Irony obviously isn't your strong point.
Incidentially though, there's a dashing young American called Killtown you have a lot in common with - have a word with Tony and you could be one candlelit dinner away from finding your soulmate. I think I hear wedding bells...

btw -

Have you worked out how your 'warnings' relate to Shayler's current messiahdom yet?

Oh, and that NFB in front of Searchlight thing really was the funniest thing I've seen in ages. There was a picture and everything! LOL. You do try, don't you? Bless.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst you raise the subject of personal abuse Doctor Larry . . .

Larry O'Hara wrote:
the level of abuse & evasion above reflects very well on all of you, I am sure. The projection/transference of your own inadequacies onto NFB is (almost) amusing.

Yet when you do it, it's just Parapolitical Journalism is it ?

When you choose to publish my name in your Journal of Parapolitical Cutting Edge Investigative Journalism and to boot, call me a "fellow cultist" simply because I responded to you advertorial for another Shayler (PBUH) hit-piece by saying that "I found nothing of substance" in it.

Is this not personal abuse ?

Are you going to ignore this question again, like you have done so far on the other thread where I posted same ?

Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Whilst you raise the subject of personal abuse Doctor Larry . . .When you choose to publish my name in your Journal of Parapolitical Cutting Edge Investigative Journalism and to boot, call me a "fellow cultist" simply because I responded to you advertorial for another Shayler (PBUH) hit-piece by saying that "I found nothing of substance" in it. Is this not personal abuse?

No,it is a precise (almost clinical?) description of your inability to understand evidence, much less refute it. Perhaps ironically, it is that inability to comprehend evidence that led you to ask the inane question above. I can help you no further, sadly.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your opinion.

For the record:

I ordered all of your back catalogue.

Bought the DVD where you wanted to see inside Shayler's bank account !!!!

Cutting edge stuff.

I've read it all and again this month.

Shayler & Machon Trojan Horses ?

I see nothing of substance.

Still don't.

Your predictions have come and gone Doctor ?

As I've said before "nothing of substance".

History, it would seem is on the side of my opinion.

And because I chose to say "nothing of substance" you consider that adequate reason for the epithets you inexplicably cling to ?

The horse is dead dear Doctor.

When are you going to realise that your insistence on flogging it is more to do with you and your obsession with would be Messiahs ?

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Shayler & Machon Trojan Horses ?

I see nothing of substance.

Still don't.

Your predictions have come and gone Doctor ?

There never was anything of substance. Just a personal grudge against the pair for their previous activities. Mudslinging dressed up as some kind of 'parapolitical research'. Sad really.

chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Webster Tarpley on Tony Negri Reply with quote

The second edition of Webster Tarpley's book, 9/11 Synthetic Terrorism - Made in USA, contains the following paragraph:

Webster Tarpley wrote:
Another thesis of the 1978 study was that those who glorify and lionize terrorism, providing the terrorists with ideological cover, should be investigated as its accomplices. One pro-terror ideologue whom I singled out in this regard was Antonio Negri, Professor of Doctrine of the State at the University of Padua, near Venice. Later, in April 1979, Judge Calogero of Padua issued arrest warrants for Toni Negri, Franco Piperno, and other leaders of the allegedly defunct Potere Operaio group. They were charged with being not just the ideologues and sympathizers, but part of the leadership of the Red Brigades. It was said that Calogero had been influenced by my Moro dossier. Today Negri is still operational from his jail cell, helping to inspire a regroupment of violent anarchist “criminal energy” groups like the Black Bloc, which represent the culture medium from which future terrorists are being recruited by intelligence agencies in Europe. After the publication of Imperial Hubris, this thesis should be applied to the CIA, home of what appears to be the most influential chapter of the Bin Laden fan club.

Tony Negri, perhaps most famous for co-authoring Empire, is considered to have been framed by activists on the left, The Observer reported in 1992 that Gladio "co-operated in - or at least did nothing to prevent - the kidnapping and killing of Aldo Moro".

In the paragraph before Webster Tarpley says that the main finding of the report he produced in 1978, while working for EIR (Lyndon LaRouche) was that "Moro had been killed by NATO intelligence, using the Red Brigades as tool and camouflage at the same time", he is probably correct.

The issues this raised for me are:

1. Why is he boasting about framing an innocent man -- if Gladio was responsible why does he think it is good that Tony Negri was jailed and not the people who conducted the kidnap and killing and those who ordered it?

2. Is his claim that his report was influential true? How can this be verified? Does anyone have a copy of the report, what does it actually say?

3. Ralph Schoenman said on Visibility 9-11 that Lyndon LaRouche's organistation was, for some years at least, run by the CIA -- what role did they play in the production of this report and it's dissemination?

If people want a bit more details on this, see the thread on Indymedia that this has been extracted from.

chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: See also Reply with quote

See also this thread: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=96752#96752
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found a couple a things interesting.
The Israelis arming the Kurds.
The phantom Ahwaz liberation movement being a CIA contruct.
And the six Airforce employees all ending up dead from car crashes within a week all of whom refused to fly the B52 carrying the missing nuke.

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And the six Airforce employees all ending up dead from car crashes within a week all of whom refused to fly the B52 carrying the missing nuke.
Go ahead and back that up then. Or at least admit you got conned, yet again, by a conspiracy website.
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Source: BBC2 Newsnight Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

The Israelie run training camps for Kurds issue was exposed on BBC2's Newsnight a year or so ago -- if you want more info on this I'd suggest that in this case the BBC is probably a more trustworthy source... In any case I guess it was the coverage of the Newswight investigation on alternative news sites like Information Clearing House etc that made Webster Tarpley aware that this was happening in the first place... of course when someone doesn't use footnotes in their books it's hard to trace the source of any bit of information...

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Griffin in the title was David Ray in town also?

Both Tarpley and Griffin are extensively sampled on the next Starstika album called 'Net'. Proper protest music it is. out soon and quite good

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
i found a couple a things interesting.
The phantom Ahwaz liberation movement being a CIA contruct.

You know that nukes were en route to cairo and had to be recalled because the USS Liberty was not hit in a normal side panel?

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=199996

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
i did'nt go to the talk so cannot comment on that.

however i did read your article and found some of the wording replusive and onesided which is worded in ways to make people draw a conclusion to form an opinon which you are guiding them to.

for example:
"The 9/11 addicted audience was eventually rewarded for its patience"

how do you know the audience are 9/11 addicted? is it to associate them with drug addicts? and what percentage of the auidence were addicted to 9/11?

any neutral reader will simply form an opinon on the auidence due to your wording.

you dont know why everyone was there for or if they agreed with all the points in the talk.

were you a part of the audience? are you 9/11 addicted?

its the kind of comment a cult would use to direct people to an opinon you want them to make rather than them forming one for themselves from honest information.

like so many other things that start up for a certain purpose, you have become what you claim to be against in the first place.

Anyone writing 911-addicted audience is a paid up shill. Who else would use such wording?

Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Anyone writing 911-addicted audience is a paid up shill. Who else would use such wording?

A critic of the truth movement, perhaps?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex_V wrote:
rodin wrote:

A critic of the truth movement, perhaps?

No. It's a turn of phrase from propaganda handbook.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: