FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open Letter to the Administrator of this Forum
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Open Letter to the Administrator of this Forum Reply with quote

How long will it be before the disruption to threads on this forum ends by the banning of those who are deliberately causing it ?

I realise, of course, that the strategy of concealing facts from the public about the crimes of 9/11/2001 includes fake forums whose real aim is simply to confuse readers. I also realise that the myth of 'planes' at the WTC is being put under great pressure by those who wish to present evidence on a scientific basis. The perps are rather worried by the success that the scientific method is having in exposing media fakery, for example.

But I trust you have enough integrity and respect for the 3,000 or so victims of that terrible tragedy in 2001 to boot these fools off this site who are so clearly disrupting the entire ethos of this forum by posting today on issues which have no relevance whatsoever.

Thank You
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Can you give me specific examples of posts that break the forum rules?

Thanks
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ian Neal.

The threads made this evening here on 9/11 Truth Controversies contain lots of evidence of members posting on issues which have nothing to do with the actual subject of the threads.

If no ban results from such nonsense then, I regret, your failure, will be known worldwide as an example of you, yet again, failing to uphold fair and reasonable standards in these areas of research.

That such fools should be banned is surely obvious.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The threads made this evening here on 9/11 Truth Controversies contain lots of evidence of members posting on issues which have nothing to do with the actual subject of the threads.

In this thread here -

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11995&sid=5f9dda4389 88f6c9e57721581f0eeae7

- you repeatedly ignore my question about Shack's anti-alising tomfoolery and spontaneously start going on about the American airlines wikipedia stuff which you'd already started an entire other thread about. It had nothing to do with the thread you were posting in and the original question was never answered.

D'you reckon you should be banned (again) then?

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck in getting a straight answer Roadrunner. We'll be rooting for you.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:

Ah yes, that ubiquitous 'we' group think thing.

Give HQ my regards - oh and also tell them they're really passing you a sorry bunch of nonsense to pass off lately.

Looks to me like bottom of the barrel time has finally arrived.
Looks like you're killtowned - though none of your boogers seem to have noticed. Yet.

It's them or us.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Killtown wrote:

Ah yes, that ubiquitous 'we' group think thing.

Give HQ my regards - oh and also tell them they're really passing you a sorry bunch of nonsense to pass off lately.

Looks to me like bottom of the barrel time has finally arrived.
Looks like you're killtowned - though none of your boogers seem to have noticed. Yet.

Here Ian, here's a good example of what Roadrunner is talking about.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now now killtown lets not be hypocritical.

marky 54 wrote:
Quote:
1) ok then so whats your problem then?

killtown replied:
Quote:
1) Are you just fcukin retarded? Do you just not follow well?

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11797&postdays=0&pos torder=asc&start=30
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Dear Ian Neal.

If no ban results from such nonsense then, I regret, your failure, will be known worldwide as an example of you, yet again, failing to uphold fair and reasonable standards in these areas of research.

When you're ready sunbeam, your answer to this thread you've been derailing since your last incarnation awaits:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608

It's them or us.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's hypocritical with that? You asked a question, I answered it, then you asked it again as if you were blind or mentally retarded for not seeing/understanding what I just answered for you, so I asked if you were retarded. No hypocrisy there.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
When you're ready sunbeam

Here's another example Ian.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
What's hypocritical with that? You asked a question, I answered it, then you asked it again as if you were blind or mentally retarded for not seeing/understanding what I just answered for you, so I asked if you were retarded. No hypocrisy there.

read the whole thread.

and take note of you behaviour.

i would also say calling someone retarded is worse than soming refering to you as sunbeam, yet you just moaned about that.

you are puzzling killtown.

killtown wrote:

Quote:
Since you are obviously mentally challenged, I'll explain it to you

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11797&postdays=0&pos torder=asc&start=30
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Champ - are you actually aware that a lot of people in this country find the term "retard" quite offensive? Particularly as using a term to describe people with learning disabilities as an insult implies you have contempt for such people.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how the trolls who personally attack, smear, ridicule, mock, intimidate, others all of a sudden get so "offended" when the people they constantly attack start fighting back. But then again, that's just the typical behavior of a troll.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't see past the distinction between arguments between individuals and using terms that display prejudice towards social groups then I pity you.
If myself, Chek or Gruts etc started using e.g. homophobic or racist terms as insults, we should be roundly castigated. Your use of language to Marky is really no different to using such terms. If you cannot see that...well, what can I say?
It's not about me being offended. You may instead wish to consider how many posters here may have friends or relatives who are "retards".

Last edited by Dogsmilk on Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Funny how the trolls who personally attack, smear, ridicule, mock, intimidate, others all of a sudden get so "offended" when the people they constantly attack start fighting back. But then again, that's just the typical behavior of a troll.

always moaning about others whilst excusing himself is killtown.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
If myself, Chek or Gruts etc started using e.g. homophobic or racist terms as insults, we should be roundly castigated.

Like when you essentially defended Pepe's death threats against me?

Wink

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you continue your standard policy of deflection.
I didn't "defend" him. I explicitly stated any threat is out of order. I said I wouldn't take it that seriously. Did you?
Now - what do you think those posters who have "retarded" friends or family members (or who may even themselves have MLD and thus themselves be "retarded") may think of your choice of words?

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
always moaning about others whilst excusing himself is killtown.

That's probably the best, most accurate summing up of the champ I think I've ever seen.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Dear Ian Neal.

Perhaps you missed this announcement.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11975

The lead for moderation and accepting new mods rests with Tony. He asked me to reinstate John White as moderator which I have done. I'm stepping back from day to day moderation. I will intervene for particularly flagrant breaches of the rules but otherwise I leave moderation in the hands of Tony and those he appoints. The examples you give are not flagrant IMO

Thanks
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian Neal,

You've given us yet another example of your bogus 9/11 forum in operation. The actions of John White, Gruts, Check, and others in discussing commercial films on threads made by others that clearly relate to 9/11 evidence of media fakery is a flagrant violation of fair and reasonable standards. Their actions are wholesale desecration and everyone who reads them would agree.

You should be ashamed of yourself at your yellow livered decision. This forum, posturing as a UK attempt to search for truth on the tragedy on 9/11/2001 but already known worldwide as having little more than a nest of liars, has, through you, allowed their actions to go completely unbannned, yet again. You and the members concerned are nothing more than a demonstrated disgrace to humanity.

I advise all who read this notice to quit this forum in disgust that evil men are being allowed to posture as agents of 9/11 truth.

In your own letter posted here of 1st November you wrote -

Tony and he assures me that he has taken these on board and will seek to moderate the forum fairly and to the best of his ability.

Not only is this blatantly contradicted by the above, but you prove yourself to be ultimately responsible.

Case Closed
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Ian Neal,

You've given us yet another example of your bogus 9/11 forum in operation. The actions of John White, Gruts, Check, and others in discussing commercial films on threads made by others that clearly relate to 9/11 evidence of media fakery is a flagrant violation of fair and reasonable standards. Their actions are wholesale desecration and everyone who reads them would agree.

You should be ashamed of yourself at your yellow livered decision. This forum, posturing as a UK attempt to search for truth on the tragedy on 9/11/2001 but already known worldwide as having little more than a nest of liars, has, through you, allowed their actions to go completely unbannned, yet again. You and the members concerned are nothing more than a demonstrated disgrace to humanity.

I advise all who read this notice to quit this forum in disgust that evil men are being allowed to posture as agents of 9/11 truth.

In your own letter posted here of 1st November you wrote -

Tony and he assures me that he has taken these on board and will seek to moderate the forum fairly and to the best of his ability.

Not only is this blatantly contradicted by the above, but you prove yourself to be ultimately responsible.

Case Closed

Indubroadadelphia, or whoever you are, you think you're the only one who knows about blatant distraction techniques?

What you're complaining about has been your MO ever since the first thread you avoided answering with your distracting spamming campaign for every unsubstantiated 'theory' that occupies your tiny mind.

But giving you the benefit of the doubt one last time - see if we can go back to square one and let you start again. Here:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608&start=0

Let's see how you behave this time.
Note: there is no erased skyline, just a third rate conjuror's cheap suggestion.
And don't forget, it's now OK to admit you're wrong - The Great Arse Baker says so. Case closed.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to ask the administrator of this forum to implement killtown's brilliant idea to have a "sandbox", as follows....

everytime somebody calls somebody else a "troll" or a "shill" or tries to suggest that this site is "controlled by the perps" (or even the "jesuit order") - they should spend 7 days in the sandbox.

please also make this retroactive, thus preventing killtown from posting again for approximately 100 years.... Laughing
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner remember, Ian Neal is on recorded saying he doesn't care about the trolls reeking havoc at this forum:

Ian Neal: 'Do I care? Not a lot.'

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's 100 years and 7 days now.... Laughing
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Roadrunner remember, Ian Neal is on recorded saying he doesn't care about the trolls reeking havoc at this forum:

Is that "Havoc", the new fragrance from L'Oreal? A good idea I believe, the first Harry Potter movie used the scientific method to prove that trolls do not smell very nice.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:
Killtown wrote:

Is that "Havoc", the new fragrance from L'Oreal? A good idea I believe, the first Harry Potter movie used the scientific method to prove that trolls do not smell very nice.

LOL.

Trolls reeking (of) Havoc - sounds like the staff restroom at Woolies of a Friday night!

Good ol' Killtown the Klown.
Always good for an unintentional laugh.

It's them or us.
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* How come Killtown and Roadrunner never mention me by name in their troll rundowns? I feel so left out... Crying or Very sad
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how you feel TMC.

for a long time they left me off their hate list, but now I get the feeling that they're starting to hate me too - maybe not as much as they hate chek or john white, but I do often get a mention when they're making lists of evil-doers these days.

so I guess you've just got to hang in there.... Smile
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, as gruts says, once killtown and his klingons truly appreciate the full depth of your loathing for him and his kind, you too shall one day appear on his troll list.

Mind you going by his reputation and other forum bannings, it must be a long, long list he has there.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: